PDA

View Full Version : GT: TimberWolves@Lakers - December 27, 2020

Lebron_James
12-27-2020, 10:44 PM
Let's complete a great day, with Clippers/Nets/Bucks losing.

No Towns, NO AD.

Nike D'Antoni
12-27-2020, 10:45 PM
I smell a surprise here too, following what's going in all other games in NBA.

Proctor
12-27-2020, 10:46 PM
OP is Nike D'Antoni/nikelrg/coined/329 Services/TAZORAC

Nike D'Antoni
12-27-2020, 11:00 PM
OP is Nike D'Antoni/nikelrg/coined/329 Services/TAZORAC

Two more accounts too. LoneyRoy7 and DoctorP.

Lebron_James
12-27-2020, 11:18 PM
Marc Gasol hit a 3 pointer finally.

Pipes2.0
12-27-2020, 11:22 PM
Kuzma is on FIRE!

SATAN
12-27-2020, 11:31 PM
Lakers look very confident.

Waiting for that Caruso dunk :lebronamazed:

SATAN
12-27-2020, 11:46 PM
Kareem Abdul Caruso :lebronamazed:

scuzzy
12-27-2020, 11:46 PM
Kareem Abdul Caruso :lebronamazed:
that was a sick jump hook

scuzzy
12-27-2020, 11:48 PM
Lebron playmaking and energy already on full display, that late playoff run may have been the best thing for his body.

Looking hot n juicy, real slippery sweaty

LAmbruh
12-27-2020, 11:56 PM
no AD

no prob

LeGoat, CaruGoat, THTGoat, Kuzmeh flourishing

StrongLurk
12-28-2020, 12:14 AM
Bron gonna have his worst regular season since 04/05.

And1AllDay
12-28-2020, 12:19 AM
Bron gonna have his worst regular season since 04/05.

stfu tool you said bran was finna lose in the 1st rd fakkit

then he chipped your dumb ass

no AD

no prob

LeGoat, CaruGoat, THTGoat, Kuzmeh flourishing

+1

bison
12-28-2020, 12:30 AM
Whipping that ass.

Im Still Ballin
12-28-2020, 12:36 AM
Damn

Marc Gasol really showing his worth tonight

Nike D'Antoni
12-28-2020, 12:37 AM
Damn

Marc Gasol really showing his worth tonight

He is a very fast center. He shot that shot like there were 0.1 seconds left

highwhey
12-28-2020, 12:47 AM
Gasol having a good night. still showing he's got gas in the tank. :applause:

scuzzy
12-28-2020, 12:48 AM
Schroeder getting a taste what it's like to play on a real contender, poor dude has been passed around between treadmill teams his whole career.

Some players like that though

J Shuttlesworth
12-28-2020, 12:51 AM
Gasol looking great

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 12:57 AM
Yall mfers can stop bitching about Gasol now?

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 12:58 AM
Our team is way better than last year. It's not even close. Only LeBron is still in load management mode but that's very understandable considering it was even worse at the beginning of the bubble and he already hurt his ankles two times now

Kingwillball
12-28-2020, 01:11 AM
I think Lakers add a shot blocker / rim protector by deadline that’s really the only component they don’t have.

Nike D'Antoni
12-28-2020, 01:13 AM
I hope this goes more than 51 points, to save the Clippers' day.

highwhey
12-28-2020, 01:19 AM
3 blowouts tonight, wolves, bucks, and clippers. :biggums:

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 01:36 AM
I think Lakers add a shot blocker / rim protector by deadline that’s really the only component they don’t have.

I think we are putting too much emphasis on rim protection. I trust Vogel to figure this out. Last yr Howard and McGee didn't play that much, yet we almost gentleman swept the league.

I think getting a player like George Hill or Trevor Ariza to add defense and shooting is more of a priority because we will need shooting to overcome teams like the Nets or the Flippers

Axe
12-28-2020, 03:18 AM
If king kong was missing, they would have lost this game. His leadership is very crucial.

TheGoatest
12-28-2020, 06:53 AM
Kuzma looked good and like his 2018-19 self again, but that's what I thought after he hit that buzzer beater against the Nuggets in those early games prior to the playoffs in the bubble. He then proceeded to suck like a leech in the playoffs, and especially the finals where he averaged 8.5 on .354 shooting.

red1
12-28-2020, 11:24 AM
Gasol is awful. Just watch.

red1
12-28-2020, 11:25 AM
Kuzma will be the secret weapon this year. You just know he's gonna have a good year. Last year was his first playoff run.

Doranku
12-28-2020, 11:28 AM
Kuzma will be the secret weapon this year. You just know he's gonna have a good year. Last year was his first playoff run.

I've watched 90% of Kuzma's career and I can assure you, I know no such thing. :lol Hope you're right, but I still think he's trash.

red1
12-28-2020, 11:39 AM
I've watched 90% of Kuzma's career and I can assure you, I know no such thing. :lol Hope you're right, but I still think he's trash.

His problem the last two years was always inexperience and playing with other kids and then being thrust onto a contender right after

He's gonna score 15+ a game in the playoffs this year. Just look at his improvement with the playmaking since last year. you can already tell frank is going to give kuz the greenlight to chip in with the scoring when teams focus on schroder lebron and ad.

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2020, 02:09 PM

They gotta trade Gasol.

Get Whiteside.

And get rid of dead weight Kuz. Get Buddy.

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 04:01 PM
They gotta trade Gasol.

Get Whiteside.

Getting rid of a shooter and playmaker in Gasol for a no-skill big that only exist to block shots? I have to disagree

StrongLurk
12-28-2020, 04:06 PM
They gotta trade Gasol.

Get Whiteside.

:roll:

Wow this is a terrible post. Whiteside is a low IQ moron and a malcontent. He's not a "winning" player, he's a "I get mine" player.

Kuzma has been on fire so far this season and provides a nice spark off the bench (and is on a cheapish contract). Gasol is old and inconsistent but has a good flexibility/skills to rely on and can fit in easy on offense/defense (also is the opposite of a malcontent). Kuz and Gasol definitely bring more value.

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 04:17 PM

Wow this is a terrible post. Whiteside is a low IQ moron and a malcontent. He's not a "winning" player, he's a "I get mine" player.

Kuzma has been on fire so far this season and provides a nice spark off the bench (and is on a cheapish contract). Gasol is old and inconsistent but has a good flexibility/skills to rely on and can fit in easy on offense/defense (also is the opposite of a malcontent). Kuz and Gasol definitely bring more value.

Yup. Kuzma has had his moments last season as well. He can be really valuable when he is focus. Let's just hope it stays consistent, especially during the playoffs

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2020, 04:38 PM

All Whiteside needs to do is protect the rim and score gimmies under the basket. He'd be a trade-off defensively with Gasol, and be an actual piece on offense instead of a liability.

You don't understand basketball.

"Kuzma has been on fire" lmao its been 3 games, he will be redundant and gun-shy when it matters once more.

You need a solidified 3rd option with a more clear role, that excels with less touches/time, and an established jumpshot.

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2020, 04:39 PM
Getting rid of a shooter and playmaker in Gasol for a no-skill big that only exist to block shots? I have to disagree

Gasol, shooter, playmaker?

Haha, Gasol isn't a shooter, and any time spent with him looking to "playmake" could be spent more timely else.

Whiteside is a clean-up C and lob recipient, he's basically a better Howard/McGee.

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 05:17 PM
Gasol, shooter, playmaker?

Haha, Gasol isn't a shooter, and any time spent with him looking to "playmake" could be spent more timely else.

Whiteside is a clean-up C and lob recipient, he's basically a better Howard/McGee.

Last season Gasol had a career-high in 3pt %. You seriously think he can become Andre Roberson overnight? He is 36, it's completely normal if it takes more time than usual for him to get his rhythm back. Trading him now would be a huge mistake

Nike D'Antoni
12-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Lebron likes high IQ players around him, like Rondo. Gasol is one of those players, Whiteside is the other way.
Lebron will block any trade of Gasol - Whtieside.

light
12-28-2020, 05:32 PM
Lebron likes high IQ players around him, like Rondo. Gasol is one of those players, Whiteside is the other way.

It's not even a consideration. They love Gasol.

The Lakers actually do not have a need for any other shot blocker. They have a championship caliber defense as it is.

JohnMax
12-28-2020, 05:33 PM
Gasol is trash. So is Zubac on Clippers. They're liabilities on both ends because they're slow and unathletic.

Edit: That's because you want to see Clippers fail. This dude is just as slow as Gasol. I want him replaced with a good defensive Center like Biyombo or Whiteside.

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2020, 05:36 PM
Gasol is trash. So is Zubac on Clippers. They're liabilities on both ends because they're slow and unathletic.

Zubac is a force. High % scorer, best offensive rebounder, good rim protector.

light
12-28-2020, 05:36 PM

Nah. Gasol was awesome yesterday. 4 blocks, 8 assists and 3 threes in 21 minutes - the first player in recorded history to put up that combination in under 32 minutes.

His passing was excellent.

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 05:42 PM

Yes and that's very understandable. Gasol at 80% > Whiteside

SATAN
12-28-2020, 05:58 PM
I give it 1-2 months before people are saying Kuz is trash again. :lol

Some of the shots he jacked up were not really ideal.

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 06:05 PM

If it takes 2 months for him to have a bad performance, that's not bad at all tho

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2020, 06:08 PM

when was Kuz not trash?