PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade's son upset his dad beat him with post up.

Kblaze8855
12-28-2020, 11:00 AM
https://youtu.be/QPR7wh_i_gk

Talking about “Play all jumpers!”.

**** outta here kid. Fundamentals>style points.

Good to see the work being put in though. Dad playing him tough.

rawimpact
12-28-2020, 11:10 AM
Funny, Magic's son has no issue with players posting up on him

ralph_i_el
12-28-2020, 11:11 AM
It took me until 25 before my dad couldn't post me up for an easy bucket anymore. He was 54 and playing in the same rec league as me :facepalm.

highwhey
12-28-2020, 11:12 AM
Wade looking pretty big there, but if he son ever starts posting up on him and beating him, he might be a problem in the league.

lilteapot
12-28-2020, 11:13 AM
he's like one of those kids on NBA 2k that complain about post scorers lol

8Ball
12-28-2020, 11:13 AM
https://youtu.be/QPR7wh_i_gk

Talking about “Play all jumpers!”.

**** outta here kid. Fundamentals>style points.

Good to see the work being put in though. Dad playing him tough.

Wade is 240 lbs. His son gives up like 50 lbs on him.

Should be getting his son to the gym to do some squats and deadlifts.

3ball
12-28-2020, 11:23 AM
Good shit

Kid doesn't know how to play post D at all.. no clue

no surprise he's clueless about that in today's game, but that shit looks embarrassing.. it's called a forearm and proper distance from the post player son.. but the kid wanted it to be a 3-pt contest.. smh.. not sure he would make it in Wade's eras

red1
12-28-2020, 11:33 AM
poor kid was a bit salty, thought he could win :roll:

your dad is dwade not some unskilled scrub

Doranku
12-28-2020, 11:41 AM
:lol Kid is in for a rude awakening with that kind of mentality. "You won because of all post-ups, congratulations" as if posting up is cheating. 240 ain't the biggest guy you're gonna be matched up against in the NBA, young blood.

ralph_i_el
12-28-2020, 01:12 PM
:lol Kid is in for a rude awakening with that kind of mentality. "You won because of all post-ups, congratulations" as if posting up is cheating. 240 ain't the biggest guy you're gonna be matched up against in the NBA, young blood.

Wade's pretty much as physical as it gets for a guard though.

GOBB
12-28-2020, 01:34 PM
Kid got treated and is a sore loser. Classic.

Good shit

Kid doesn't know how to play post D at all.. no clue

no surprise he's clueless about that in today's game, but that shit looks embarrassing.. it's called a forearm and proper distance from the post player son.. but the kid wanted it to be a 3-pt contest.. smh.. not sure he would make it in Wade's eras

Back seat gamer alert. Wade was a post player in his day. Your technique wouldn’t help his son. He’s simply outmatched due to lack of experience and size. Wade has grown man strength to boot.

HylianNightmare
12-28-2020, 01:58 PM
wade looking thicccc

AlternativeAcc.
12-28-2020, 02:07 PM
We gonna ignore that Wade has pink hair, paints his toenails, and has a transgender son? :facepalm

**** that dude

PANTHALASSA
12-28-2020, 02:09 PM
poor kid was a bit salty, thought he could win :roll:

your dad is dwade not some unskilled scrub

This.

Wade aint even 40 yet. Imagine being a teenager thinking youre gonna show him what’s what :lol

While it’s true Wade’s prime ended 10 years ago - BEFORE Lebron got to Miami - he’s still a top 25ish basketball player in the history of ever.

Kids gotta learn.

ralph_i_el
12-28-2020, 03:22 PM
We gonna ignore that Wade has pink hair, paints his toenails, and has a transgender son? :facepalm

**** that dude

Why do you care? That's sus tbh

Ghost1
12-28-2020, 03:23 PM

**** that dude

:roll::roll:

Gus Hemmingway
12-28-2020, 03:57 PM
Where was this in the 2013 and 2014 Playoffs?

fsvr54
12-28-2020, 04:03 PM
Funny, Magic's son has no issue with players posting up on him

:roll::roll:

DoctorP
12-28-2020, 04:35 PM
Hes just mad he lost to a guy with pink hair

DoctorP
12-28-2020, 04:44 PM
Game. Blouses.

DCL
12-29-2020, 05:32 AM
wade playing like that is actually a sign of respect.

if he thought his kid was trash, he'd probably be doing sky hooks from half court or shooting trick shots from behind the backboard with his left hand.

going down there and pounding on his kid's ass shows he thinks his kid probably could beat him if he didn't do that.

DCL
12-29-2020, 05:50 AM
and the clip was totally editted.

we didn't see the whole game.

did wade resort to post up when he was down? was his son having a hot hand early and killing him from the outside in the beginning?

wade got so worked up and was talking all that junk that his son gotta beat him the hard way.

you never act like that if you're playing around against your girl or 10 year old nephew. it's not even a competition.

but you might be that way against your kid brother who might actually beat you cuz he aint weak no more. :oldlol:

HylianNightmare
12-29-2020, 07:46 AM

did wade resort to post up when he was down? was his son having a hot hand early and killing him from the outside in the beginning?

wade got so worked up and was talking all that junk that his son gotta beat him the hard way.

you never act like that if you're playing around against your girl or 10 year old nephew. it's not even a competition.

but you might be that way against your kid brother who might actually beat you cuz he aint weak no more. :oldlol:

do you have kids

DCL
12-29-2020, 09:58 AM
do you have kids

yes, my kid is still learning phonics and drawing damn crayons on our walls.

loooooong way to go before anything like wade and his "kid" happens to me. :oldlol:

GOBB
12-29-2020, 10:42 AM

How should Wade have beat his son if not for utilizing post ups? Like his son suggested which is all jumpers? Something we don’t know Wade for outside of mid range pull ups? Lol This is a classic case of a son talking shit, shirt off like he was the man of the house. And dad put him in his place. He’s still the alpha male here. Not sure what a full video would have exposed. Maybe a ton of misses

DCL
12-29-2020, 12:13 PM
How should Wade have beat his son if not for utilizing post ups? Like his son suggested which is all jumpers? Something we donĀ’t know Wade for outside of mid range pull ups? Lol This is a classic case of a son talking shit, shirt off like he was the man of the house. And dad put him in his place. HeĀ’s still the alpha male here. Not sure what a full video would have exposed. Maybe a ton of misses

wade did put him in place.

but i think wade also believes his son probably could beat him. that's why he took him kinda seriously.

i mean, if a 5 year old kid or your girl was talking junk to you in a game, you'd laugh it off and you certainly wouldn't get so worked up and get in his or her face and yell you gotta earn this, you ain't shit, son etc. because that game isn't even remotely serious. so whatever they say or do is just giggles to you and you're going to easily win anyway.

i think wade's son got more into his dad's head than the other way around. wade was thinking, aw hells no, i ain't losing to my son. aw hells no way. not today. not tomorrow! let me get my easy buckets on his skinny ass. :oldlol:

Im so nba'd out
12-29-2020, 02:01 PM
jump hook em to death d wade

https://media2.giphy.com/media/CjsqmAAwUUxDOmI5ky/giphy.gif

RoseCity07
12-29-2020, 02:16 PM
Remind me of the scene in He Got Game were Denzel is destroying his son at night. The kid gets so pissed he throws the ball over the fence.

DocSlam
12-29-2020, 02:36 PM
You teach those hard life lessons early.. Jesus Shuttlesworth had to learn the hard way that life is never fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdLFTL4qBg

DocSlam
12-29-2020, 02:37 PM
exactly

LAL
12-29-2020, 07:26 PM
Would've smacked his big mouth as his dad.

jongib369
12-30-2020, 02:48 PM
What a cry baby lol. If it's nothing but post ups, and you know it's coming yet cant stop don't complain. It works, just become not clueless at defending it. Only turning 30 in a few months, but I feel the old curmudgeon in me slowly coming out.

It's funny how taught skills play out on court...I remember seeing an instance of Chamberlain playing with possession of the ball, and being in a position a faceup center today would've made a quick bucket out of. But he turned his back to the basket, took his time and I don't think made the shot. I can see the complete opposite happening now. A center in a clear spot to score in a back to the basket situation but has no God damn clue how to utilize it. At least comfortably. In 10 years everyone is going to be like this kid, and if someone randomly comes along with post up skills they're going to get feasted on. But there probably won't be any guards who know how to play even with a semi old school big then anyway :facepalm

AlternativeAcc.
12-30-2020, 02:51 PM
Wade produced TWO gay sons (one of which literally thinks hes a girl)

That's unheard of, and proves he's the most beta player of all time

Science doesn't lie

tpols
12-30-2020, 03:00 PM
I used to think the homo shit only applied to actors and musicians... you know... blackmail by the execs to hold over their heads and control them. But given how intertwined athletes are with all these other fellas I wouldn't be surprised if Wade, Bran, CP3, Melo "the banana boat" crew were all like that. Look at how these guys dress nowadays and carrying purses around. Super metro and gay.

GOBB
12-30-2020, 06:06 PM
I used to think the homo shit only applied to actors and musicians... you know... blackmail by the execs to hold over their heads and control them. But given how intertwined athletes are with all these other fellas I wouldn't be surprised if Wade, Bran, CP3, Melo "the banana boat" crew were all like that. Look at how these guys dress nowadays and carrying purses around. Super metro and gay.

U sound like a homophobe that’s too focused in what men be doing. Shits low key weird how you just sit there and say all of them dudes probably gay. Based on some nonsense that you create in your brain.