PDA

View Full Version : Whats left for Harden? Is playing it out on Houston an option?

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2020, 04:54 PM
Nets is gone with the Dinwiddie injury.

Philadelphia is one option.

But is Houston that much worse with Wall/Cousins/Wood/Gordon/Tucker/House/McLemore?

I know he'd hate to rot away on that team, and he probably wants to go East since Bron is West now, but it wouldn't be a throwaway season staying.

PANTHALASSA
12-28-2020, 05:04 PM

But is Houston that much worse with Wall/Cousins/Wood/Gordon/Tucker/House/McLemore?

I know he'd hate to rot away on that team, and he probably wants to go East since Bron is West now, but it wouldn't be a throwaway season staying.

I doubt he much cares one way or another. He never really has.

IMO the only reason he wants out of Houston now is because it's become so obvious he was the cancer all along. He's trying to run away from the bed he made instead of sleepin in it.

But if they can't find a trade he'll prob just shrug it off and keep doing Harden things. Big time box scores, little time leadership. First or second round bounce (or worse this year). Hit the showers then head to the strip joint.

DoctorP
12-28-2020, 05:13 PM
It better be an option. He's under contract

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2020, 05:20 PM
I doubt he much cares one way or another. He never really has.

IMO the only reason he wants out of Houston now is because it's become so obvious he was the cancer all along. He's trying to run away from the bed he made instead of sleepin in it.

But if they can't find a trade he'll prob just shrug it off and keep doing Harden things. Big time box scores, little time leadership. First or second round bounce (or worse this year). Hit the showers then head to the strip joint.

Didnt he say last year that he knows his time will come though, and a title will happen, something like that?

Even though he parties, I dont doubt he is eager to win.

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 05:21 PM

He lowkey has a nice team (always had when we think about it), just too dumb to realize

PANTHALASSA
12-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Didnt he say last year that he knows his time will come though, and a title will happen, something like that?

Even though he parties, I dont doubt he is eager to win.

It’s not about the partying tho, his body language and demeanor on the court have always been pitiful. His attitude during adversity is horrendous.

McHale put him on blast as a garbage leader a couple years ago but people gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now hes gone n run off Dantoni, Paul, and Westbrook since then. Not that those guys are perfect either, but theyre guys who play/coach hard. And they couldnt stand him.

The jig is up.

“Jig Is Up James.”

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 05:46 PM
It’s not about the partying tho, his body language and demeanor on the court have always been pitiful. His attitude during adversity is horrendous.

McHale put him on blast as a garbage leader a couple years ago but people gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now hes gone n run off Dantoni, Paul, and Westbrook since then. Not that those guys are perfect either, but theyre guys who play/coach hard. And they couldnt stand him.

The jig is up.

“Jig Is Up James.”

To be fair, had CP3 stayed healthy in 2018 Harden would have a ring by now

PANTHALASSA
12-28-2020, 05:54 PM
To be fair, had CP3 stayed healthy in 2018 Harden would have a ring by now

Maybe, but so would every player on that Rockets team. If Harden needed Chris Paul to carry him to his ring and can't get the job done without him, how does that make him any different from Clint Capella?

Harden is a failure as a team leader. Always has been.

Kiddlovesnets
12-28-2020, 05:55 PM
Hes staying with Rockets, with 2 years left on the contract they aint obligated to trade him anyway.

3ball
12-28-2020, 06:01 PM
Do it like Dirk - stay with the Rockets and eventually you'll have a champion

And the Houston front office won't butcher it like Cuban did, so he'll have the chance to repeat after getting the first one

Tobio-Star
12-28-2020, 06:08 PM
Do it like Dirk - stay with the Rockets and eventually you'll have a champion

And the Houston front office won't butcher it like Cuban did, so he'll have the chance to repeat after getting the first one

Is everything alright buddy? I haven't seen the word "LeBron" in your post