PDA

View Full Version : Why did Kobe perform poorly with an AD equivalent 2nd option in 2012-2013?

Gus Hemmingway
12-30-2020, 02:14 AM
While 17th season LeBron got the job done last season?

HoopsNY
12-30-2020, 02:38 AM

Howard wasn't a top 5 player then and the comparison between him and AD is an awful one. AD was a borderline DPOY, All-NBA 1st team, All-Defensive 1st team, and a far greater offensive player than Howard was in 2013 who was All-NBA 3rd team, but that was about it.

Furthermore, Kobe tore his achilles that season and didn't play in the playoffs. I'm not sure who this post is more insulting to, Kobe or AD? But as usual, Bran stans want to diminish from the great sidekicks he's had in order to prop him up.

"AD equivalent 2nd option" :lol

Gus Hemmingway
12-30-2020, 03:04 AM
Howard wasn't a top 5 player then and the comparison between him and AD is an awful one. AD was a borderline DPOY, All-NBA 1st team, All-Defensive 1st team, and a far greater offensive player than Howard was in 2013 who was All-NBA 3rd team, but that was about it.

Furthermore, Kobe tore his achilles that season and didn't play in the playoffs. I'm not sure who this post is more insulting to, Kobe or AD? But as usual, Bran stans want to diminish from the great sidekicks he's had in order to prop him up.

"AD equivalent 2nd option" :lol

Dwight was literally rated the 3rd best player in the world at the beginning of the season dummy :oldlol:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/8430931/2012-nba-player-rankings-1-5

No ranking in the world had him outside of Top 5 that season. I'm being generous to AD by saying he was as good as Dwight.

HoopsNY
12-30-2020, 03:08 AM
What an imbecile. So you use the rankings before the season began and not what he actually did DURING the season, then complain about what Kobe did during that season and playoffs, all while completely ignoring that he didn't even play in the playoffs?? What kind of logic is this?

How are you being generous? AD > Dwight. It's just that simple. My goodness.

coin24
12-30-2020, 03:12 AM
Why does OP perform so poorly in real life?

LAL
12-30-2020, 09:49 AM
Why did Dwight and Gasol get swept by a record margin without 34y Kobe,
who played greater basketball than lebron ever has?

(not talking about those donic/westbrook type stats)

Baller789
12-30-2020, 09:54 AM
Op is high on cocaine again.

Seems he can't stop from making fallecious threads to prop up Mr. 4/10.

k0kakw0rld
12-30-2020, 10:00 AM
For the love and in memory of Kobe ISH should ban this fool.

bullettooth
12-30-2020, 10:13 AM
LeBron fans showing how stupid they are.

Shooter
12-30-2020, 10:23 AM
What an imbecile. So you use the rankings before the season began and not what he actually did DURING the season, then complain about what Kobe did during that season and playoffs, all while completely ignoring that he didn't even play in the playoffs?? What kind of logic is this?

How are you being generous? AD > Dwight. It's just that simple. My goodness.

Oh you mean like when your dumbass uses "preseason odds/favorites"

Gotcha 3ball idiot :lol

Baller789
12-30-2020, 10:25 AM

Except that he isn't 3ball

:yaohappy:

rawimpact
12-30-2020, 10:39 AM
Imagine how much it sucks to have Kobe on your mind this late into the night.

He may troll other posters into replying, but the real loser is OP.

Bronbron23
12-30-2020, 11:54 AM

Imagine thinking Howard was a Davis equivalent. Just when i think bron stans can't get any dumber :roll:

ImKobe
12-30-2020, 12:32 PM
Never met a Kobe fan as autistic as OP, tbh.

Gus Hemmingway
12-30-2020, 12:36 PM
Imagine:roll: thinking Howard was a Davis equivalent. Just when i think bron stans can't get any dumber :roll:

Yup my bad, he was only the 3rd best player in the league that season :roll:

Manny98
12-30-2020, 12:52 PM
Gus got em spinning :roll:

Bronbron23
12-30-2020, 01:23 PM
Yup my bad, he was only the 3rd best player in the league that season :roll:

Damn how bad was that part of brons era if Dwight howard is the third best player in the league? Shit and didn't bron lose to him also?

Bruh your arguments are terrible. You just exsposed your king and his era:facepalm

Gus Hemmingway
12-30-2020, 08:31 PM
Bump

Bankaii
12-30-2020, 10:07 PM
Damn how bad was that part of brons era if Dwight howard is the third best player in the league? Shit and didn't bron lose to him also?

Bruh your arguments are terrible. You just exsposed your king and his era:facepalm
Did you watch basketball? You act like Dwight was some scrub.
Lebron haters are absolute morons.

InnerZen
12-30-2020, 11:50 PM
Bron stans are so out of touch with reality :oldlol:

HoopsNY
12-31-2020, 12:06 AM

I've never used pre-season odds. What are you talking about? And no, I'm not 3ball.

EllEffEll
12-31-2020, 01:45 AM
Yea, because Kobe and Dwight played in a bubble. It's not like the whole Jim (Fecal Matter for Brains) Buss led organization wasn't in complete turmoil when the hiring of D'Antoni took place at the beginning of the season after firing another genius Mike Brown and snubbing Phil Jackson just to add some more tension to an already blazing dumpster fire. Dwight didn't want to play D'Antoni ball, and it wasn't long before he was completely checked out. Then Kobe ruptured his achilles down the stretch. And the acquisition of 38 year old Steve Nash was such a brilliant move too. Lest we not forget that Dr. Jerry Buss, that had owned the Lakers for over 30 years, and arguably one of the best owners in sports history, died during the middle of the season.

Yea, none of that ever happened.

Hey Yo
12-31-2020, 02:32 AM

Sixth round pick, Pete Myers replaced the alleged GOAT in the starting line-up and went to a game 7 in the ECSF.

Great era, huh??

Baller789
12-31-2020, 05:53 AM
Sixth round pick, Pete Myers replaced the alleged GOAT in the starting line-up and went to a game 7 in the ECSF.

Great era, huh??

I wonder why Bron stans keep attacking Jordans era?
And theyre not even replying to a Jordan Stan.
Must be lack of arguments or just dumb.

HylianNightmare
12-31-2020, 08:51 AM
Dwight was already washed

Axe
12-31-2020, 09:31 AM
Remember.

The last time the lakers made the playoffs before this year, they had dwight in their roster.

light
12-31-2020, 09:47 AM

Gus, we've talked about this.

Kobe is not anywhere near as good as LeBron.

Bronbron23
12-31-2020, 11:06 AM
Did you watch basketball? You act like Dwight was some scrub.
Lebron haters are absolute morons.

Nope he definitely wasn't a scrub but he's absolutely the worst 3rd best player in the league that I can remember.