PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs Trail Blazers game thread (January 1, 2021)

Bay Area Baller
01-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Then they play again on Sunday, lets get it
:banana::rockon::banana:

Nike D'Antoni
01-01-2021, 11:30 PM
Looking forward to Lillard vs Curry matchup.

RoseCity07
01-01-2021, 11:43 PM
No Gary Trent Jr again. We need him. Our defense has been shit early in the year and he plays get defense.

LoneyROY7
01-02-2021, 12:03 AM
Warriors getting bullied early. Blazers looking for revenge from past playoffs.

RoseCity07
01-02-2021, 12:03 AM
Curry doesn't look so amazing without his super team around him. Lillard would have 5 rings playing with Klay and Draymond.

And1AllDay
01-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Curry doesn't look so amazing without his super team around him. Lillard would have 5 rings playing with Klay and Draymond.

hell no :oldlol:

if kyrie and love dont get hurt in 2015 and kd dont come curry might be ringless

Bay Area Baller
01-02-2021, 12:43 AM
Okay Warriors shrink lead to 10. We back in this. But Portland has the red hot 3 pts. shooters.

GreatHILL
01-02-2021, 12:46 AM
hey gay area balla how many alts you got on this forum?

Stanley Kobrick
01-02-2021, 12:52 AM
everyone is just catching on to this huh

GreatHILL
01-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Oubre must be the biggest idiot in the nba :oldlol: so glad the suns got rid of that black hole :lol

CtrlAltDel
01-02-2021, 01:23 AM
Warriors are definitely light years ahead of every team at tanking.

2ball
01-02-2021, 01:25 AM
Poor warriorfan. Many games without posting in his future

Axe
01-02-2021, 03:16 AM
Remember the days when bandwagon fans used to say 'no klay/no kd, no problem'? Damn t'was surely a classic catchphrase back then.

Bay Area Baller
01-02-2021, 03:23 PM
Let's focus on the game. What can the Warriors do different to stop the losing by almost 30 points. The Warriors are a classy organization but I dont want to go back to my strong lurk while they figure things out this year without Klay. At least we have Dray back should help our team chemistry when he is back in form and this start will just be looked at as a little slump. I guess well find out Sunday when they have their rematch to try and play high level productive basketball. Can they just do that?

Stephonit
01-02-2021, 08:09 PM
Let's focus on the game. What can the Warriors do different to stop the losing by almost 30 points. The Warriors are a classy organization but I dont want to go back to my strong lurk while they figure things out this year without Klay. At least we have Dray back should help our team chemistry when he is back in form and this start will just be looked at as a little slump. I guess well find out Sunday when they have their rematch to try and play high level productive basketball. Can they just do that?

They can try not getting jumped right out of the gate for one. Previously the Warriors could get by with a slow start. That is no longer a luxury they can afford. In most of the bad losses I've seen they get blown out in the first quarter and it's curtains. They need to bring it right from the start. Maybe it being Draymond's first game back contributed to the opening chaos. Warriors fans will have to hope that is all it was.

ThatCoolKid
01-02-2021, 08:20 PM
I think they should have Steph play on ball more rather than running around screens. Have Steph run high pick and roll with more frequency. I'm not sure he has the endurance to do it, but letting Wiggins or Oubre try to create is just bad offense. Right now the Warriors other major problem is that they just aren't a good shooting team, which isn't something that can be fixed. They just aren't a good team tbh.

Stephonit
01-02-2021, 08:30 PM
I think they should have Steph play on ball more rather than running around screens. Have Steph run high pick and roll with more frequency. I'm not sure he has the endurance to do it, but letting Wiggins or Oubre try to create is just bad offense. Right now the Warriors other major problem is that they just aren't a good shooting team, which isn't something that can be fixed. They just aren't a good team tbh.

Having Steph run around off ball is a calculated move on Kerr's part that the rest of the team can improve. Having Steph on ball will lead to less blow outs but the ceiling will be lower. The rest of the team needs to be able to compete even without Curry on the floor if it's to have any success.