PDA

View Full Version : Fat Doncic is looking good in the post.

90sgoat
01-02-2021, 10:06 AM
Did you see that up and under he did against the Heat?

That was something else. I can't recall the last time I saw a player that young be able to do that. Kobe esque I would say.

He also had a Lebron fade (fat Dirk fade) at the baseline.

Last but not least, he had some Sir Charles bully ball in there as well.

Coming into the season fat and out of shape might prove beneficial skills wise.

ZionDunks
01-02-2021, 01:08 PM
I thought I was crazy. He looks really out of shape

Marchesk
01-02-2021, 03:19 PM
Harden, Doncic, Melo, Zion ...

Who else on the out of shape team, and what kind of record could they put up? Not sure how Luka and James share dominating the ball, but it would be interesting.

GOBB
01-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Fat ass can’t stay in shape. Probably lives on McDonald’s

TAZORAC
01-02-2021, 05:46 PM
He said he'll go in SHAPE AS THE SEASON GOES

ralph_i_el
01-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Just watched the game...he was getting into the paint at will. Wow. He looked like he was walking into layups. His style of movement is so difficult for defenders to follow, and he's really strong.

Akeem34TheDream
01-02-2021, 06:07 PM

Who else on the out of shape team, and what kind of record could they put up? Not sure how Luka and James share dominating the ball, but it would be interesting.

I cant wait to see Doncic and Zion playing together in an Allstar game. That would be a great duo. Two thick mfers bullying opponents and ending the racism in USA.

90sgoat
01-02-2021, 06:56 PM
Just watched the game...he was getting into the paint at will. Wow. He looked like he was walking into layups. His style of movement is so difficult for defenders to follow, and he's really strong.

He's a very strong dude.

It was obvious in his rookie season, 19 years old and defenders frequently bouncing off him.

He is probably at Lebron/Sir Charles level strength and as we can see with his Fat mode, he stores most of the bulk in his legs and hips, so he can just bully.

But yes, it looks almost surreal to see him walk into the paint and jump 5 inches for the score. Then again, Sir Charles in Houston looked exactly like that.

90sgoat
01-02-2021, 06:57 PM

Harden, Doncic, Melo, Zion, Jokic

Coached by: Sir Charles
Assistant: Oliver Miller

ralph_i_el
01-02-2021, 07:38 PM
He's a very strong dude.

It was obvious in his rookie season, 19 years old and defenders frequently bouncing off him.

He is probably at Lebron/Sir Charles level strength and as we can see with his Fat mode, he stores most of the bulk in his legs and hips, so he can just bully.

But yes, it looks almost surreal to see him walk into the paint and jump 5 inches for the score. Then again, Sir Charles in Houston looked exactly like that.

It really was wild to see him hitting easy layups on Adebayo before he can even react to contest.

It's great to see something different in a league that has tilted so far towards quickness and explosiveness. A patient player throws guys off.

CtrlAltDel
01-02-2021, 08:19 PM
Luka needs to spend millions on his body like LeBron. Take it easy on the buffet line. Anyone have photos of his parents. Is it genetics?

FireDavidKahn
01-03-2021, 01:23 AM
Best footwork in the NBA.

This is beautiful

https://twitter.com/HilltopNBA/status/1345599779896578049

ralph_i_el
01-03-2021, 10:54 AM
Luka needs to spend millions on his body like LeBron. Take it easy on the buffet line. Anyone have photos of his parents. Is it genetics?

His mom was a super model.
https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/pjimage-70.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

Here's him making fun of his dad for being fat lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ9L_C5WkAE5cYs?format=jpg&name=medium