PDA

View Full Version : Curry.. can make 105 straight 3s in practice, misses every shot during the game

Gus Hemmingway
01-07-2021, 01:31 AM
And then faked an injury to get out of the game with a min left

Dude might be the biggest fraud in the history of professional sports!:oldlol:

:hammertime:

Bronbron23
01-07-2021, 01:36 AM
I honestly don't know how steph stans sleep at night. These dudes legit think steph is better than bron. How out of touch from reality do you have to believe to believe this shit.

Stephonit
01-07-2021, 01:45 AM
Warriors going to be fine. There's a short game and a long game.

dankok8
01-07-2021, 02:01 AM
I honestly don't know how steph stans sleep at night. These dudes legit think steph is better than bron. How out of touch from reality do you have to believe to believe this shit.

Both Steph fans and Lebron stans are pretty freaking delusional. Eh come to think of it I guess stans of any player are. A stan by definition is lacking objectivity.

Axe
01-07-2021, 02:02 AM
something must be wrong with him, must be injured
Another fake hand injury again, i assume?

tontoz
01-07-2021, 10:32 AM
The "fraud" is averaging 29.6 pg with a TS of 61.6% this season.

Bronbron23
01-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Both Steph fans and Lebron stans are pretty freaking delusional. Eh come to think of it I guess stans of any player are. A stan by definition is lacking objectivity.

Yeah but at least bron stans have a good argument most or some of the time. Saying bron is better than mj or whoever at this point is at the very least a worthy argument. Steph dosn't have any kind of argument over anyone in the top 10 let alone someone in the top 5 like bron or mj.

Xiao Yao You
01-07-2021, 01:42 PM
practice is different than games? The things you learn on ISH

rawimpact
01-07-2021, 02:20 PM
OP can make 105 posts in a day, but none of them are worthy of a read

Bronbron23
01-07-2021, 02:38 PM
practice is different than games? The things you learn on ISH

Like bolo said "bricks don't hit back"

Bronbron23
01-07-2021, 02:48 PM
Warriors going to be fine. There's a short game and a long game.

What's the long game? Wait for klay to come back a year from now when steph has declined even more and dray is even more trash. Tried telling u guys awhile ago the warriors were done.

You guys are ginna hang your hat on that 63 point performance but the truth is steph has been mediocre agsinst the better teams and defenses this year and for the past 18 games now if you go back to the last 2 seasons.

Stephonit
01-07-2021, 05:10 PM
What's the long game? Wait for klay to come back a year from now when steph has declined even more and dray is even more trash. Tried telling u guys awhile ago the warriors were done.

You guys are ginna hang your hat on that 63 point performance but the truth is steph has been mediocre agsinst the better teams and defenses this year and for the past 18 games now if you go back to the last 2 seasons.

In the short run Steph can try taking over a game—and quite possibly succeed—but in the long run a more durable strategy would be for the team surrounding him to learn how to win using only the gravity advantage he confers. This is a young squad newly thrown together and learning how to play with each other. There is likely still a lot of upside from getting the team to gel. Anyone familiar with the Warriors knows that trying to get the team involved and not just let his stars dominate has been Kerr's modus operandi rightly or wrongly during his time as head coach.

Thank you for your wonderful insight that it is tougher to play against better teams. I'm sure we learned something new today. For whatever it's worth all the teams the Warriors have played so far this year are in playoffs spots except for the Bulls as of this writing.

LAmbruh
01-07-2021, 05:11 PM
And then faked an injury to get out of the game with a min left

Dude might be the biggest fraud in the history of professional sports!:oldlol:

:hammertime:

:dancin:hammertime::basketball

Axe
01-07-2021, 05:15 PM

At this point, he's only probably waiting for the right time to use another fake hand injury as an excuse for not playing again once he sees it's fit already, when he learns that the warriors will miss another postseason twice in a row. :(

fourkicks44
01-07-2021, 06:52 PM
We're talking about practice! We're talking about practice... We ain't talking about the game! We're talking about practice, man! When you come to the arena, and you see me play... You see me play, don't you?

Bronbron23
01-07-2021, 08:23 PM
In the short run Steph can try taking over a game—and quite possibly succeed—but in the long run a more durable strategy would be for the team surrounding him to learn how to win using only the gravity advantage he confers. This is a young squad newly thrown together and learning how to play with each other. There is likely still a lot of upside from getting the team to gel. Anyone familiar with the Warriors knows that trying to get the team involved and not just let his stars dominate has been Kerr's modus operandi rightly or wrongly during his time as head coach.

Thank you for your wonderful insight that it is tougher to play against better teams. I'm sure we learned something new today. For whatever it's worth all the teams the Warriors have played so far this year are in playoffs spots except for the Bulls as of this writing.

Well it's not tougher for everyone playing against the better teams. Some players like bron rise to the challenge and play better. This is one of the reasons steph isn't on brons level.

And the kings and pistons are not playoff teams. Portland is but again there defense is trash.

Don't get me wrong steph is still great. He's still one of the best in the league but he's 32 playing on a mediocre team at the moment without his right hand man. In his prime he couldn't win and dominate without klay so not sure why people think he can now. Steph fans don't want to admit it but the warriors have always been trash without klay and still very good without steph. This is a fact.

Bronbron23
01-07-2021, 08:25 PM
At this point, he's only probably waiting for the right time to use another fake hand injury as an excuse for not playing again once he sees it's fit already, when he learns that the warriors will miss another postseason twice in a row. :(

Yeah there's still hope at this point. Once that hope is gone he probably will.

RoseCity07
01-07-2021, 08:30 PM
In Curry's defense it is far more difficult to shoot a three after you run up and down the court and have to play defense. They shoot shots stand still with legs at full strength. As the game goes on your legs get tired.

Axe
01-07-2021, 09:02 PM
Yeah there's still hope at this point. Once that hope is gone he probably will.
So it seems

Baller789
01-08-2021, 10:08 AM
OP can make 105 posts in a day, but none of them are worthy of a read

:roll:

koflick
01-08-2021, 11:58 AM
CAREER-HIGH 62 PTS For Stephen Curry‼ http://eleburic.com/2KSX