PDA

View Full Version : The Suns are 6-2

highwhey
01-07-2021, 02:29 PM
that is all https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/144/apple/271/smiling-face-with-hearts_1f970.png

Stanley Kobrick
01-07-2021, 02:34 PM
no time schleep :cheers:

Bronbron23
01-07-2021, 02:36 PM
They gonna have to be 70-2 before these dummies will acknowledge that they're legit.

r0drig0lac
01-07-2021, 02:37 PM
:pimp:

highwhey
01-07-2021, 02:40 PM
no time schleep :cheers:

schleep no time for

ArbitraryWater
01-07-2021, 02:55 PM
14-2 dem boyz hot

Axe
01-07-2021, 04:51 PM
It seems we'll finally get to witness a new season in which the suns will have a better record than the warriors :applause:

tontoz
01-07-2021, 05:53 PM
Adding Paul and getting rid of Oubre was a major score.

highwhey
01-07-2021, 05:57 PM
Adding Paul and getting rid of Oubre was a major score.

removing oubre alone was significant, fools gold. can't tell how many times i argued with other suns fans about his net contribution to the team being negative. "but he changed the culture" lol, good for him, he's a horrible basketball player. he's averaging like 13% from 3pt while having the best shooter of all time on the same team lol...

wagexslave
01-07-2021, 06:51 PM
removing oubre alone was significant, fools gold. can't tell how many times i argued with other suns fans about his net contribution to the team being negative. "but he changed the culture" lol, good for him, he's a horrible basketball player. he's averaging like 13% from 3pt while having the best shooter of all time on the same team lol...

Obviously we proved we didn't need him in the bubble, and obviously trading him and Rubio for CP3 was clearly the right move... but come on now lets be real he was a decent player for us for a the season and a half he was on the team. He had his downsides, and some games you could argue he was a net negative on the court, but other times he was a scoring machine who was hitting clutch shots and making clutch blocks/steals and getting the team hyped up to try to win. He was nowhere NEAR the pile of dogshit he's been this year for the Warriors. Like damn, he may not be a great player but I'm shocked he's playing THIS bad for them.

highwhey
01-07-2021, 06:56 PM
Obviously we proved we didn't need him in the bubble, and obviously trading him and Rubio for CP3 was clearly the right move... but come on now lets be real he was a decent player for us for a the season and a half he was on the team. He had his downsides, and some games you could argue he was a net negative on the court, but other times he was a scoring machine who was hitting clutch shots and making clutch blocks/steals and getting the team hyped up to try to win. He was nowhere NEAR the pile of dogshit he's been this year for the Warriors. Like damn, he may not be a great player but I'm shocked he's playing THIS bad for them.

he had decent to good games on the suns, but overall he's not worth starting on a team that is trying to win. not to mention even if he did stay, cam and mikal are playing out of their minds right now. zero chances he deserves to get minutes over those 2 guys. i think he has more bad games than good games...and that's my issue with him, he would feel himself too much and start jacking up shots he has no business taking. not that last year's team had the same amount of talent as this suns squad, but still.

and yeah, he's been pretty terrible this season, i expect him to get better, but nowhere near klay's level lol.

Meticode
01-07-2021, 07:10 PM
Through 8 games, the Nets with Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant have the same record as the Cavaliers with Collin Sexton and Love riding the bench. :oldlol:

In the end, it doesn't mean much right now. It's 8 games. 6-2 could end up 27 and 45 with one or two injuries.

wagexslave
01-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Through 8 games, the Nets with Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant have the same record as the Cavaliers with Collin Sexton and Love riding the bench. :oldlol:

In the end, it doesn't mean much right now. It's 8 games. 6-2 could end up 27 and 45 with one or two injuries.

Facts. That's why as a Suns fan I'm not getting too caught up in the hype. Gotta stay healthy(knock on wood)... until then I'm not holding my breath. Been disappointed with injuries and shit too many times in the past.

KOBEtherealKing
01-08-2021, 12:28 PM
So are the magic who cares.. new pacers and atl of the west, not making the finals

JohnMax
01-08-2021, 12:48 PM
It's called rub off effect. CP3/Draymond/Oubre all have it. Their competitiveness rubs off on teammates and causes them to play hard. The problem is competitive players who are selfish can kill team moral by playing for their stats. Yes CP3 statpads but only in garbage time when it doesn't hurt the team.

highwhey
01-08-2021, 12:58 PM
Oubre? :roll:

r0drig0lac
01-08-2021, 02:30 PM
It's called rub off effect. CP3/Draymond/Oubre all have it. Their competitiveness rubs off on teammates and causes them to play hard. The problem is competitive players who are selfish can kill team moral by playing for their stats. Yes CP3 statpads but only in garbage time when it doesn't hurt the team.:biggums:

https://i.gifer.com/JP7n.gif

Stanley Kobrick
01-08-2021, 02:33 PM
:biggums:

https://i.gifer.com/JP7n.gif
:milton