PDA

View Full Version : King Dingo aka “The Thicc One” dominating in 4th q comeback vs Clippers (38/2/11/3)

warriorfan
01-09-2021, 01:35 AM
Chef Ding swanging his huge thing all over the Clippers. Single handedly pulling them through. Put Wiggins and the others on his back.

The Thicc One

StrongLurk
01-09-2021, 01:36 AM
Chef haters might be the most pathetic of the nba fandom.

Shooter
01-09-2021, 01:37 AM
Baby-dicked assassin

:rockon:

warriorfan
01-09-2021, 01:38 AM
Chef haters might be the most pathetic of the nba fandom.

Dingo envy.

Stephonit
01-09-2021, 01:39 AM
Remember guys he's a front-runner!

Hoopexpert
01-09-2021, 02:15 AM
Biggest Dong in the league.

The man is generational. Changed the way the game is played. Just like Wilt. Just like Mike.

Hoopexpert
01-09-2021, 02:16 AM
Oh and he doing this with oubre playing 35mins a game.

They got some real dummys on the team that don't know how to play ball and only rely on their athletic god given gifts.

Glad to see that they are starting to learn how to set picks and play off Dingo now.

AirBonner
01-09-2021, 02:21 AM
King ding with the huge thing!

Axe
01-09-2021, 02:37 AM
Op got banned lmao

theballerFKA Ace
01-09-2021, 03:07 AM
Op got banned lmao

He called highwey a fat beaner.

Someone snitched on the snitch

Axe
01-09-2021, 03:08 AM
He called highwey a fat beaner.

Someone snitched on the snitch
:roll:

Damn, the racist insults are totally disgusting.

theballerFKA Ace
01-09-2021, 03:15 AM
:roll:

Damn, the racist insults are totally disgusting.

He's had issues with his Mexican neighbors. I think that's why he keeps his .45 ready on the coffee table. What race is warriorfan anyway?

Axe
01-09-2021, 03:20 AM
He's had issues with his Mexican neighbors. I think that's why he keeps his .45 ready on the coffee table. What race is warriorfan anyway?
Probably a mongolian but don't quote me on that

AussieSteve
01-09-2021, 04:43 AM
Curry is balling so far this season!! I hope he gets the warriors to the playoffs.

coin24
01-09-2021, 05:02 AM
Baby-dicked assassin

:rockon:

That would be LeTiny..

Chef dingo with 10 inches

coin24
01-09-2021, 05:04 AM
another lonely weekend for diaper boy talking about cocks

How many alts is this now you sad round f@ggot?

coin24
01-09-2021, 05:06 AM
yikes look whos talking to himself again on 50 alts

Yourself?

r0drig0lac
01-09-2021, 07:31 AM
Op got banned lmao

:oldlol:

tontoz
01-09-2021, 10:17 AM
But I thought Steph would struggle without Klay and KD. I'm so confused.

:cheers:

Gohan
01-09-2021, 10:45 AM
But I thought Steph would struggle without Klay and KD. I'm so confused.

:cheers:

Lol imagine if Klay was back they couldn’t double steph everytime down the floor

ArbitraryWater
01-09-2021, 11:21 AM
One-Man-Show

Good to see this. So much fun.

warriorfan
01-09-2021, 11:50 AM
Dingo nation stand up.

tpols
01-09-2021, 11:57 AM
Watch the slashing @ 2:19 and especially 1:50. He literally splits 4 guys at once 30 feet from the hoop and finishes with a finger roll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQeP3G9GpU

And I remember clowns telling me he couldn't drive like Trae. Watch @ 1:00 as well.

Ibaka hammers him to the floor, he still makes the layup but of course no call... no whining... just buckets.

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 12:34 PM
Chef Ding swanging his huge thing all over the Clippers. Single handedly pulling them through. Put Wiggins and the others on his back.

The Thicc One

If he could only do this on the biggest stage he might be able to be one of the best ever. Until then he's still regular season dingo :facepalm

Stephonit
01-09-2021, 12:37 PM
If he could only do this on the biggest stage he might be able to be one of the best ever. Until then he's still regular season dingo :facepalm

3 rings from 5 consecutive finals man. I guess the rings just magically appeared on his fingers. Is it his fault his opponent in the finals got crushed so badly it seemed too easy?

tpols
01-09-2021, 12:45 PM

Curry averages 27/6/6 on 60 TS in the Finals, winning 3/5 rings.

If you're gonna troll, don't be stupid. Give us some good material.

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 12:58 PM

Yup when compared to most players who've played in the nba he's great. But yall dummies aren't comparing him to most players, yall try to put him up there with the goats like mj and bron. Those guys get better or maintain their level while steph has almost always got worse.

And stop hiding behind true shooting percentage. His 4 foul shots a game in the finals heavily slants the truth that from the field steph is significantly less efficient on the biggest stage. All while being a liability on the defensive end. I've never denied he's not great. He's just not on those guys level.

tpols
01-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Those guys get better or maintain their level while steph has almost always got worse.

You're lying.

Curry averages 24/7/5 in the regular season and 27/6/5 in the playoffs. His ORTG goes from 118 to 116. TS at 60 for the Finals and playoffs. You can use any metric... Chef actually gets better in the playoffs and kicked Bran's ass over the 5 year rivalry.

Again... read the numbers. They go up on "the highest stage". And we all watched this and know he buried Cleveland every year outside of one. But if we're using that standard 2011 totally disqualifies LeBron.

MJ is the only guy who never underperformed and thus is the GOAT.

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 01:22 PM
You're lying.

Curry averages 24/7/5 in the regular season and 27/6/5 in the playoffs. His ORTG goes from 118 to 116. TS at 60 for the Finals and playoffs. You can use any metric... Chef actually gets better in the playoffs and kicked Bran's ass over the 5 year rivalry.

Again... read the numbers. They go up on "the highest stage". And we all watched this and know he buried Cleveland every year outside of one. But if we're using that standard 2011 totally disqualifies LeBron.

MJ is the only guy who never underperformed and thus is the GOAT.

When i said biggest stage i meant finals. Run those numbers for the finals buddy

warriorfan
01-09-2021, 01:25 PM

BronBron23iq with another one. :lol

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 01:27 PM
BronBron23iq with another one. :lol

Still Waiting on the numbers showing he maintains his level or gets better on the biggest stage. I won't hold my breath:oldlol:

tontoz
01-09-2021, 01:47 PM
The true sign that someone is a great player is when LeBron and Jordan stans try to troll him

Gohan
01-09-2021, 02:00 PM
Still Waiting on the numbers showing he maintains his level or gets better on the biggest stage. I won't hold my breath:oldlol:

It’s pretty clear you’re a curry hater not quite as bad as axe though lol

hateraid
01-09-2021, 02:12 PM
Is OP the biggest flip flopper on ISH?

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 02:34 PM
It’s pretty clear you’re a curry hater not quite as bad as axe though lol

I don't hate him. I've said he's great and a top 20 all time. Not sure how that's hating. Saying his level drops in the finals is a fact. Apparently the truth is hating

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 02:36 PM
The true sign that someone is a great player is when LeBron and Jordan stans try to troll him

Saying he's not as good as bron and mj on the biggest stage is actually a fact buddy

tontoz
01-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Saying he's not as good as bron and mj on the biggest stage is actually a fact buddy

Why would you even bring it up if you weren't worried about Curry taking attention away from your hero?

:confusedshrug:

Stephonit
01-09-2021, 05:25 PM

Opinion not fact. What are the facts that back your opinion?

theaussieguy
01-09-2021, 06:15 PM
A truly transcendent player. People say he is the 'GOAT shooter' which in name undersells what a historically good player he is. The GOAT Shooter title only comes because he is able to combine his 100 shooting rating with very high bball IQ, some of the best handles of all time, some of the best body control and spatial awareness of all time and the fact he is actually a real PG that seeks to facilitate his teammates as opposed to fraud 'comboguards' playing in the PG position. Due to the aforementioned aspects of his game, his mere presence on the floor brings more impact than any other player in the league, opposing players become mere stardust in his orbit.

A joy to watch, the most aesthetically pleasing game I have ever seen.

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 06:46 PM
Opinion not fact. What are the facts that back your opinion?

Bruh i already gave you them for bron and it's even better for mj. Again take you pick. Stats,accolades chips? Both crush steph in all areas. According to you those aren't facts though:facepalm

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 06:51 PM
Why would you even bring it up if you weren't worried about Curry taking attention away from your hero?

:confusedshrug:

It was in response to some shit curry stans said and lol at worrying about steph getting more attention than bron who isn't my hero btw. steph aint on brons level. Elephants don't swat flies buddy.

Stephonit
01-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Bruh i already gave you them for bron and it's even better for mj. Again take you pick. Stats,accolades chips? Both crush steph in all areas. According to you those aren't facts though:facepalm

Stats? What records specifically are you referring to?

Accolades? Based on opinions most of them.

Chips? Adjust for time in the league and what advantage do they have?

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 07:07 PM
Stats? What records specifically are you referring to?

Accolades? Based on opinions most of them.

Chips? Adjust for time in the league and what advantage do they have?

Dude are you serious? What stats and records? Literally all of them. Do i really have to post their stats?

Accolades aren't facts apparently so i don't even know what to say to that and you want me to adjust fir time in the league so we'll have to just wait and see but the likelihood of steph winning another chip isn't good.

tontoz
01-09-2021, 07:10 PM
Just got done watching the game. Epic run at the end of the 3rd. Clippers definitely got shook.

Looked like Curry actually got triple teamed a couple of times but still dropped 38 with Beverly as his primary defender. Nice dagger on PG13 :lol

Oubre was really awful. I don't remember seeing him in the game during their big run at the end. I do remember him making some :facepalm plays earlier. Thankfully he is an expiring deal.

Stephonit
01-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Dude are you serious? What stats and records? Literally all of them. Do i really have to post their stats?

Accolades aren't facts apparently so i don't even know what to say to that and you want me to adjust fir time in the league so we'll have to just wait and see but the likelihood of steph winning another chip isn't good.

You might as well post them so we can see if they actually matter or if they are stats that serve as filler.

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 07:26 PM
You might as well post them so we can see if they actually matter or if they are stats that serve as filler.

It's honestly a waste of time and pointless if you think accolades are just opinion and don't count. Literally almosr all the numbers and records are in brons favor but it wont matter to you.

Stephonit
01-09-2021, 07:31 PM
It's honestly a waste of time and pointless if you think accolades are just opinion and don't count. Literally almosr all the numbers and records are in brons favor but it wont matter to you.

I don't care about statpadding numbers or popularity based hype awards. Those lead to idiotic conclusions like Russell Westbrook is one of the greatest players of all-time. I want to see outlier numbers that lead to winning.

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 07:54 PM
I don't care about statpadding numbers or popularity based hype awards. Those lead to idiotic conclusions like Russell Westbrook is one of the greatest players of all-time. I want to see outlier numbers that lead to winning.

No it dosnt, you have to have all three and westbrook compared to mj and bron isn't close either. Steph is much closer to those guys than he is.

Compared to bron steph is close in chips but he's behind in stats and way behind in accolades. Even if we throw all of that aside which is dumb steph still sucks when it comes to half of the game. He's a liability on defense and bron is a huge asset. So even if for argument sakes I agreed steph was as good offensively that still leaves half of the game where bron blows steph out of the water.

Either way he has no argument whatsoever

Stephonit
01-09-2021, 08:05 PM
No it dosnt, you have to have all three and westbrook compared to mj and bron isn't close either. Steph is much closer to those guys than he is.

Compared to bron steph is close in chips but he's behind in stats and way behind in accolades. Even if we throw all of that aside which is dumb steph still sucks when it comes to half of the game. He's a liability on defense and bron is a huge asset. So even if for argument sakes I agreed steph was as good offensively that still leaves half of the game where bron blows steph out of the water.

Either way he has no argument whatsoever

Klay is a top shooter and good defender so you take him over Steph right? Specious arguments all around.

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 08:13 PM
Klay is a top shooter and good defender so you take him over Steph right? Specious arguments all around.

No i wouldn't take klay over steph. Steph is considerably better than klay as a scorer and klays impact defensively dosn't make up for the disparity on offense. That disparity on offense isn't there between steph and bron. At best it's a draw and in the finals it's not even that.

Stephonit
01-09-2021, 08:27 PM
No i wouldn't take klay over steph. Steph is considerably better than klay as a scorer and klays impact defensively dosn't make up for the disparity on offense. That disparity on offense isn't there between steph and bron. At best it's a draw and in the finals it's not even that.

Steph is a more dangerous scorer than the inferior player since he's more efficient. Steph's also a superior playmaker because he causes weaknesses in the defense simply by being on the floor just by the offensive threat he poses. The inferior player can post gaudy stats but it barely got him a victory in 2016 despite the league intervening and his teammate winning it.

tpols
01-09-2021, 08:43 PM
Our friend doesn't realize that there are two components to offense. Individual production and the ability to generate an elite teamwork based offense.

Lebron's Finals averages do not exceed 27 ppg on 60 TS. Which is what Chef did. And he certainly has the biggest choke averaging 18 ppg at his peak on a super team. But what makes it worse is he needed so much more to do so much less. Give Curry ****ing AD. (Kareem) Give him Wade. (Kobe) What happens?

I won't even get into the rest... but just imagine Curry with these guys and what they would do. He already outperformed him with Dray and Klay.

Let's get real.

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 08:51 PM
Steph is a more dangerous scorer than the inferior player since he's more efficient. Steph's also a superior playmaker because he causes weaknesses in the defense simply by being on the floor just by the offensive threat he poses. The inferior player can post gaudy stats but it barely got him a victory in 2016 despite the league intervening and his teammate winning it.

Ok so he's definitely not more efficient especially on the biggest stage where steph's efficiency drops pretty significantly. Steph is barely as efficient from 3 as bron in the finals and that's the only area where he's actually better.

He's also not a better playmaker. Bron is as good or better of a scorer and a better passer. Steph is much better off ball i'll give him that.

And I could say the same thing about the asterisk chip steph got in 15 where bron was missing his next 2 best players and steph as usual in the finals didn't even have gaudy stats.

Bronbron23
01-09-2021, 09:03 PM
Our friend doesn't realize that there are two components to offense. Individual production and the ability to generate an elite teamwork based offense.

Lebron's Finals averages do not exceed 27 ppg on 60 TS. Which is what Chef did. And he certainly has the biggest choke averaging 18 ppg at his peak on a super team. But what makes it worse is he needed so much more to do so much less. Give Curry ****ing AD. (Kareem) Give him Wade. (Kobe) What happens?

I won't even get into the rest... but just imagine Curry with these guys and what they would do. He already outperformed him with Dray and Klay.

Let's get real.

Yes I acknowledge steph's off ball ability and the benefit that has to maximize a teams offense. This is one of tge reasons why I put mj above bron. He was a better iso scorer but he was also much better off ball. It was the best of both worlds. This isn't the case with steph though. 90% of steph's offense is a result of screens and on and off ball movement. His iso numbers don't reflect this because most of his iso's are against bigs that was a result of a screen to get a preferred defender on him. Usually come finals this is harder to take advantage of because the big moves well and is usually a decent perimeter defender so steph becomes even more reliant on screens come finals.

If not this please tell me why steph is significantly less efficient come finals time? I don't want to hear shit about double and tripple teams because cavs rarely doubled him. They switched everything almost always. So what is it?

Axe
01-09-2021, 09:20 PM
Big second half comeback against a withered team masterminded by ty lue :sleeping

red1
01-10-2021, 12:07 PM
he's balling. will be back on the nba first team this year.

warriors are easy to root for now as underdogs. clippers are the most hated now.

red1
01-10-2021, 12:08 PM

Let's get real.

give it a rest kid.

lebron>>>>>>>>kobe.