PDA

View Full Version : Mikal Bridges will make an NBA All-Defensive Team this season.

GreatHILL
01-10-2021, 10:19 AM
Mikal Bridges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8cU27UczOE

:applause:

FireDavidKahn
01-10-2021, 10:24 AM
Yep.

Love the guy

DMAVS41
01-10-2021, 01:43 PM
Remember when the Sixers drafted the exact type of player they needed (Mikal Bridges) and then traded him for no reason?

:roll:

Xiao Yao You
01-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Remember when the Sixers drafted the exact type of player they needed (Mikal Bridges) and then traded him for no reason?

They traded him because they were drafting him for another team

DMAVS41
01-10-2021, 02:14 PM
They traded him because they were drafting him for another team

Obviously, my point is that they should have just actually drafted him.

I get the Miami pick was valuable and they were high on Zhaire, but that miss really hurt.

GOBB
01-10-2021, 02:20 PM
No actually they should have drafted Michael Porter not Bridges

DMAVS41
01-10-2021, 02:33 PM
No actually they should have drafted Michael Porter not Bridges

Maybe, but with those health concerns it was tough.

Nova guy that fills a need made a lot of sense. On paper, getting a guy they liked and an extra pick makes sense, but they completely missed on Zhaire and that stings.

GOBB
01-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Maybe, but with those health concerns it was tough.

Nova guy that fills a need made a lot of sense. On paper, getting a guy they liked and an extra pick makes sense, but they completely missed on Zhaire and that stings.

With MJP there is no need to max out Tobias if he was even traded for which I doubt. Sixers were well above .500 without him and won 52 season prior. But even if we trade for Tobias and lose him in free agency MJP would’ve been a cheap fall back plan as he pretty much would fill in Tobias void. While not having us blow big bucks. And MJP sitting out rookie year is par for the course. We didn’t need him then. Mikal wouldn’t have been a bad selection either. He was the safe pick. I just think MJP brings not only a shooter but scorer. And since that pick came via a previous trade? You have to take a guy like MJP with it. Thought we were taking him. Sam Hinkie would have.

But instead we took an undersized Pf who misses the season anyway. Trash

Manny98
01-10-2021, 02:49 PM

Philllyyy :roll: