PDA

View Full Version : I just saw a dog get hit by a car

Randy
07-09-2007, 07:23 PM
I was driving home from the rec center and saw a little terrier running in the middle of the street and pulled over to try and catch it to take it home or to the vet. A lady going the opposite way of me did the same. The dog refused to come to either of us and ran into an intersection. I followed it in my car because everyone was slowing down for it. I was about to get out and run after him until I finally caught him when I looked in my side mirror and saw him get hit.

It was f*cking horrible. I can't even describe it. F*cking horrible. He yelped and whimpered and tried walking only to fall down. I ran out of my car and picked him up, hoping to he only had a broken leg or something and I could take him to the vet by my house. Another kind souled man stopped and called the number on his tag but no one answered. One more lady pulled over and we were going to take him to the vet.

As she was looking for a blanket to put him in, I looked into the dog's eyes. They were closed and he was completely lifeless in my arms. The dog f*cking died in my arms with his head propped up on my bicep. At least he went out comfortably I hope.

The sound and sight of him yelping and limping trying to walk are forever ingrained in my mind. One of the saddest things I have ever experienced. And to think if I tried harder to catch him the first time, he would still be alive. Poor guy.

F*CK.

XxNeXuSxX
07-09-2007, 07:26 PM
:(

shafir
07-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Damn.

brwnman
07-09-2007, 07:30 PM
meh, don't like dogs...

GoRapz
07-09-2007, 07:31 PM
the guy who hit him just drove off like nothing happened?

bomber
No dude don't blame yourself you did all you could. Its too bad the dog got away from its owner it happens even to the best owners they are crafty. Your heart was in the right place and you tried to save it.

Its terrible people drive like a holes and don't care about other people or animals.

And if anyone laughs at this thread you have no soul.

Randy keep your head up you tried and you can't save the world but god bless you for trying.

bomber
meh, don't like dogs...

Its not the issue here you scumbag. We aren't talking about you. I lost any respect I had for you. Hopefully others have as well.

Randy
07-09-2007, 07:32 PM
meh, don't like dogs...

Go f*ck yourself.

The guy came back and was like, "I thought I hit a speed bump." What a douche.

RecSpecs110
07-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Sorry to hear that. I think if I had to experience having a being die in my arms or in front of me, I would be speechless for a long time.

The guy who ran over it: did he have time to stop and see before it happened?

Was this today? A few hours ago? A few minutes ago? Because the last thing on my mind would be ISH if that happened in front of me.

Excentric
07-09-2007, 07:34 PM
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/2605/untitledwm8.jpg

Just made this

Richie2k6
07-09-2007, 07:35 PM

Just made this
You're a loser.

Randy
07-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Sorry to hear that. I think if I had to experience having a being die in my arms or in front of me, I would be speechless for a long time.

Was this today? A few hours ago? A few minutes ago? Because the last thing on my mind would be ISH if that happened to me.

This happened about 30 minutes ago. I've talked to my dad and my best friend about it. It feels good to let it out, that's why I'm posting this. I'm not too man enough to admit that I cried and was physically shaking from the experience.

Randy
07-09-2007, 07:37 PM
You're a loser.

Yeah, you seriously are a loser. Coming on the internet and trying to be funny when really you're just a giant pussie. Grow some balls.

brwnman
07-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Go f*ck yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH... that dog dig get OWNED!!! he shoulda known that the streets ain't for pooches like him... stay on the sidewalk...

Its not the issue here you scumbag. We aren't talking about you. I lost any respect I had for you. Hopefully others have as well.

oh no... you lost respect for me?!?! What am I gonna do?!?!? :cry:

haha, I don't care about that dog or any dog for that matter, sue mee :oldlol: ...

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 07:39 PM
meh, don't like dogs...

lol, this terrorist ass dude not only hates Jews and the West, but also dogs.

Typical.

bomber
07-09-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm not too man enough to admit that I cried and was physically shaking from the experience.

No shame in that man.

Its disgusting either this people have a terrible sense of humor, or the world is just becoming a ****tier place.

Randy
07-09-2007, 07:41 PM

Typical.

He's a typical e-poser. Acts tough and tries to be funny on the internet, but if you were to see his pansy ass anywhere in public he couldn't even look you in the eyes.

Richie2k6
07-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah, you seriously are a loser. Coming on the internet and trying to be funny when really you're just a giant pussie. Grow some balls.
You were talking to Excentric, right? :confusedshrug:

D-Wade
07-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Just made this

You little ****wit

brwnman

Typical.

same BS everytime

Typical...

Randy
You were talking to Excentric, right? :confusedshrug:

Yes, I was just agreeing with you. I would've quoted him but I didn't want to post the picture of the dog again.

bomber
07-09-2007, 07:44 PM
brnman got no affection growing up as a kid.

D-Wade
I wouldn't like to go through anything like that, the thoughts of him limping and yelping is upsetting, never mind seeing it.

brwnman
He's a typical e-poser. Acts tough and tries to be funny on the internet, but if you were to see his pansy ass anywhere in public he couldn't even look you in the eyes.

haha what the fucccckkkk are you talking about man? stop assuming sh!t about people... do you like to just talk BS, I guess it's the nature of people on ISH when they get sensitive, holy... I said I don't give a sh!t about dogs and don't like 'em... get over it, stop crying you "tough guy who looks people into their eyes in public"...

brwnman
07-09-2007, 07:46 PM
brnman got no affection growing up as a kid.

see what I mean... another BS statement by another Ish poster because he's too sensitive... grow up man, snap outta that sh!t...

Excentric
I hate dogs too. Eliminate them all. Always in my bussiness when I play ball on the street. Cats are chill. Praise the mofo who killed it. Also, terriers are ugly.

RecSpecs110
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH... that dog dig get OWNED!!! he shoulda known that the streets ain't for pooches like him... stay on the sidewalk...

oh no... you lost respect for me?!?! What am I gonna do?!?!? :cry:

haha, I don't care about that dog or any dog for that matter, sue mee :oldlol: ...

Why do hate dogs enough to say that? Would you like it if someone said that about you if you got run over by a car?

Richie2k6
07-09-2007, 07:48 PM
haha what the fucccckkkk are you talking about man? stop assuming sh!t about people... do you like to just talk BS, I guess it's the nature of people on ISH when they get sensitive, holy... I said I don't give a sh!t about dogs and don't like 'em... get over it, stop crying you "tough guy who looks people into their eyes in public"...
:rolleyes:

Randy
07-09-2007, 07:48 PM

I know enough about you just from reading your 3 previous posts. I don't need to be Freud to be able to see through your facade.

Saying you don't like dogs is fine, but not when the subject matter is about one dying. Grow up.

RecSpecs110
07-09-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm not an animal rights activist or anything, but anyone with a sense of compassion and morality would feel saddened after hearing this.

Randy
07-09-2007, 07:50 PM
I hate dogs too. Eliminate them all. Always in my bussiness when I play ball on the street. Cats are chill. Praise the mofo who killed it. Also, terriers are ugly.

Coward. As with brwnman, you can go ahead and drop the cool guy facade. You're not tough, you're not funny, you're not even offensive with your comments about dogs.

RecSpecs110
07-09-2007, 07:52 PM

This is exactly why the world is a war zone.

brwnman
I know enough about you just from reading your 3 previous posts. I don't need to be Freud to be able to see through your facade.

Saying you don't like dogs is fine, but not when the subject matter is about one dying. Grow up.

haha honestly man, I really think you're gay now... are you analyzing my posts?!?!? get a life, i am pretty sure that's what the dog wanted for you... all that yelping before it died was, "GET A LIFE... GET A LIFE"...

okay, but i'm not gonna go that far... I don't pray or wish that all dogs in this world die or any sh!t like that... I just don't care about 'em...

-primetime-
I hope you get mauled by a 3 or 4 rabbid pit bulls....and die a very slow painful death

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 07:53 PM
same BS everytime

Typical...

Let's see you go walk into traffic.

Get hit, die, meet your virgins.

brwnman
07-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Coward. As with brwnman, you can go ahead and drop the cool guy facade. You're not tough, you're not funny, you're not even offensive with your comments about dogs.

they're not offensive, but you keep getting offended by 'em... RIGHT...

Excentric
07-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Why the hell are you even posting this on ISH? :roll:

A dog dies and your first reaction is to log on ISH?

brwnman
07-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Let's see you go walk into traffic.

Get hit, die, meet your virgins.

do you like talking randomly? cause I have no clue what you are talking about, try making some sense...

Randy
07-09-2007, 07:57 PM
haha honestly man, I really think you're gay now... are you analyzing my posts?!?!? get a life, i am pretty sure that's what the dog wanted for you... all that yelping before it died was, "GET A LIFE... GET A LIFE"...

I don't even need to analyze your posts to know that you're a coward, who outside of the internet is a loser. A quick read through of your wannabe tough guy humor is more than enough.

It's ok though, I forgive you and Excentric for making those rude comments.

RecSpecs110
07-09-2007, 07:57 PM
okay, but i'm not gonna go that far... I don't pray or wish that all dogs in this world die or any sh!t like that... I just don't care about 'em...

You laughed at the idea of a dog dying. Not that far away from wanting it to die.

rknine15
07-09-2007, 07:59 PM
well that sucks.... did you start crying i wouldve

Just made this
:roll: "just made this"

shafir
07-09-2007, 08:00 PM

Just made this
Wow...you ****ing pathetic son of a *****.

shafir
07-09-2007, 08:02 PM

What the **** is wrong with YOU? A dog dies and your first reaction is to make a picture of a dog with the word owned under it?

D-Wade
07-09-2007, 08:04 PM

Your a sick **** man. How do you know it was his first reaction, you dont know when it happend.

brwnman
07-09-2007, 08:06 PM
I don't even need to analyze your posts to know that you're a coward, who outside of the internet is a loser. A quick read through of your wannabe tough guy humor is more than enough.

It's ok though, I forgive you and Excentric for making those rude comments.

you keep saying the same crap over and over again while proving none of what you say... you don't me, stop fronting like you do...

You laughed at the idea of a dog dying. Not that far away from wanting it to die.

I laughed at his reaction... Hypothetical Situation: somebody's three year old son is just running on the road, you're driving normal speed and fail to see him, and you run him over... I just want to pose one question; who's fault is it, the drivers or the person who got hit (or his parents/guardian)?

- btw, i'm out from this thread, it's too pathetic...

Agent_Zero
07-09-2007, 08:09 PM
you keep saying the same crap over and over again while proving none of what you say... you don't me, stop fronting like you do...

I laughed at his reaction... Hypothetical Situation: somebody's three year old son is just running on the road, you're driving normal speed and fail to see him, and you run him over... I just want to pose one question; who's fault is it, the drivers or the person who got hit (or his parents/guardian)?

way to show what a GREAT muslim you are

RecSpecs110
07-09-2007, 08:12 PM

You laughed at his comical reaction to a dog dying, it's the same thing.

And this isn't about who's fault it is. If it was, Randy wouldn't make this thread, because it sure wasn't his fault. But it's about compassion, and you seem to have little considering your apathy toward a dog being run over. If you saw it in real life, I know you wouldn't react the same way you are right now.

bomber
07-09-2007, 08:19 PM
they're not offensive, but you keep getting offended by 'em... RIGHT...

Dude thinks he is Eminem. What a fake hard ass internet bully. Get a life man

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Randy I feel your pain man, 1 month ago my cat got hit in front of my house. The thing is I don't think it was even an accident. Because I could see the tire tracks going into the dirt birm of the road and then the blood spot and then the tire going back on the road. He was real careful around the road, he would stay off to the side if there was a car... But he lived long enough for my sister to drive him to the vet, but he died when they tried to hook the iv up.

Don't feel bad at all about crying, I cried for like an hour.

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 08:32 PM
The dog doesn't make me laugh, it makes me feel bad.

But for some reason a dead terrorist muslim makes me laugh.

I guess brwnman and I have our priorities in different places.

OWNED!
http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/image/muslim-terrorst-dead-2.jpg

-primetime-
07-09-2007, 08:32 PM
way to show what a GREAT muslim you are
don't dogs rank above women in the musim religion?

1. man
2. horse
3. cat
4. dog
5. woman
6. rat

isn't that how it works?

Agent_Zero
07-09-2007, 08:39 PM

1. man
2. horse
3. cat
4. dog
5. woman
6. rat

isn't that how it works?

it's forbidden to own a dog in islam.

-primetime-
07-09-2007, 08:41 PM
it's forbidden to own a dog in islam.
what if you owned one for just a short "spare of a moment"?

shafir
07-09-2007, 08:49 PM
What the ****? How did Islam get into this? Just because Brwnman is a dick yet is a Muslim doesn't mean you can diss Muslims. Don't be *****es.

Agent_Zero
07-09-2007, 08:51 PM
what if you owned one for just a short "spare of a moment"?

ehh :rolleyes:

Agent_Zero
07-09-2007, 08:52 PM
What the ****? How did Islam get into this? Just because Brwnman is a dick yet is a Muslim doesn't mean you can diss Muslims. Don't be *****es.

i'm just doing it cause he came into my thread Misconceptions about islam and started flaming me and saying no no no this is how to be a proper muslim blah blah blah and here i see him showing no compassion for something that died. but i agree.

ALBballer
07-09-2007, 08:55 PM
I don't really like dogs either. I hate when I go to my friends house and their dogs licks me and sheds his hair on me. I've also had some bad experiences with them, although these dogs were more from the wild and aren't the domestic dogs I see in America.

But it's not like I would get enjoyment from hearing it got ran over or something.

ALBballer
07-09-2007, 08:56 PM

:confusedshrug:

Was wondering the same thing.

Day La Ghetto
07-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

MadeFromDust
07-09-2007, 08:58 PM
b00h00h00, the dogs that dash out in the middle of traffic are the dogs that need to get smashed. That nature's way of taking care of business, getting rid of the mentally unstable ones like that dumb p00ch. You know, as ewe monkey spawn always say, "survival of the fittest" "survival of the fittest".

shafir
07-09-2007, 09:00 PM
b00h00h00, the dogs that dash out in the middle of traffic are the dogs that need to get smashed. That nature's way of taking care of business, getting rid of the mentally unstable ones like that dumb p00ch. You know, as ewe monkey spawn always say, "survival of the fittest" "survival of the fittest".
It would be nature's way...if it was natural. Dog got hit by a car, not because of a natural disaster or a lack of food. Do you think that a "fitter" dog wouldn't have been hit by the car? I'm confused :confusedshrug:

RecSpecs110
07-09-2007, 09:04 PM

You're completely misusing that phrase. If it's owner was careless enough to let it wander in the street, was it meant to die? If a human child walks out into the street and gets killed because of stupid parenting, is that survival of the fittest?

A Loyal NJ Fan
07-09-2007, 09:06 PM

OWNED!
http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/image/muslim-terrorst-dead-2.jpg

What the **** is wrong with you? Not saying I support what brwnman did, but that's really messed up.

G-train
07-09-2007, 09:07 PM
To me, this is really a strange thing to post on a forum.

That said, you obviously have more of a heart for animals than I do Randy, as well as some other posters.

I definitely wouldn't (and havent) cried in that situation, nor really been moved much.
I would have been mor like "Well I tried, but the stupid thing wouldn't let me help it". i would have been annoyed about it for a while.

Thats just me, but I grew up on a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere where I have witnessed many animals die.

bomber
07-09-2007, 09:09 PM
At least the Muslim terrorist chose to have a gun and wanted to put himself in a dangerous environment.

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 09:13 PM

Holy ****! MFD AKA Jesus Warrior just cited natural selection?

Next he's going to knock up a terrorist Muslim!

m1sterb
07-09-2007, 09:33 PM
I've seen the exact same thing. And you're right, it is one of the saddest things to see.

I was driving towards a busy intersection, and there was a big truck in front of me towing a trailer. The trailer looked like it could fit about 4 atv's on it. And I remember as we approached the intersection there was 2 dogs running with the back one chasing the first. They weren't more then 5 feet apart.

The first dog just cleared the trucks path and the second dog just got creamed. It was at least 40 miles an hour. And i remember seeing the dog roll underneath the truck and the trailer. It was horrible. The dog did the same as you described. Tried to get up and just kept falling down.

It's forever ingrained in my mind as well. Just horrible.

brwnman
07-09-2007, 09:40 PM
i'm just doing it cause he came into my thread Misconceptions about islam and started flaming me and saying no no no this is how to be a proper muslim blah blah blah and here i see him showing no compassion for something that died. but i agree.

I wasn't gonna re-enter this thread until I just read this bullsh!t... first of all, there is no such thing as "your" thread... I don't read which poster started the thread and then enter a thread, rather I just click on it, and read the posts, until I see something of interest... also I never told you how to be a proper muslim, or show anybody up... All I said was, you are wrong and don't know wtf you were talking about, which I was right on... so don't come here putting words into my mouth...

1. man
2. horse
3. cat
4. dog
5. woman
6. rat

isn't that how it works?

yes that is right :rolleyes:...

http://www.bluehatseo.com/images/middle_finger_flame.jpg

You laughed at his comical reaction to a dog dying, it's the same thing.

And this isn't about who's fault it is. If it was, Randy wouldn't make this thread, because it sure wasn't his fault. But it's about compassion, and you seem to have little considering your apathy toward a dog being run over. If you saw it in real life, I know you wouldn't react the same way you are right now.

I had no reaction to it... did you not get that when I posted "meh, don't like dogs"... my laughing response came when Randy called the guy who ran him over a douche, because he failed to realize it wasn't that guy's fault but he's coming in here calling people names when they're not out here to defend themselves... I 'guess' my 'HAHAHA' may have been out of line, so I am just gonna be the bigger man and apologize for that...

OWNED!
http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/ima...rst-dead-2.jpg

A dead terrorist puts a smile on my face too, proven that he is a terrorist...

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Admit it brownman, you'd rather see a dead Jew than a dead dog. Just admit it.

Targus
80% of the time, it's the dogs fault.

brwnman
Dude thinks he is Eminem. What a fake hard ass internet bully. Get a life man

you're really pathetic... you just made the worst analogy ever...

brwnman
07-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Admit it brownman, you'd rather see a dead Jew than a dead dog. Just admit it.

na I'd rather just see you dead, that would put a smile on my face too...

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 09:44 PM
na I'd rather just see you dead, that would put a smile on my face too...

But I'm not Jewish.

AppleNader
07-09-2007, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=Targus

GoRapz
07-09-2007, 09:51 PM

1. man
2. horse
3. cat
4. dog
5. woman
6. rat

isn't that how it works?

sorry but i just found that funny :oldlol:

shafir
07-09-2007, 09:55 PM
sorry but i just found that funny :oldlol:
Typical.

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:01 PM
We're pushing brownman over the edge!!

$100 says he straps himself up and suicide bombs a nightclub in T minus three hours.

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:05 PM

$100 says he straps himself up and suicide bombs a nightclub in T minus three hours.
only one thing is good about a suicide bomber :D

brwnman
07-09-2007, 10:13 PM
But I'm not Jewish.

still like to see you dead...

if you for real, then lets put $100 on the line for real...

- even though I know you won't pay up, cause all you do is run your mouth but can't put money where you mouth is...

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:23 PM
still like to see you dead...

if you for real, then lets put $100 on the line for real...

- even though I know you won't pay up, cause all you do is run your mouth but can't put money where you mouth is...

I don't want you to suicide bomb a nightclub. I'll actually give you $100 if you DON'T bomb that nightclub.

Let's see here, $100 or forty virgins?

:oldlol: :oldlol:

GOD IS GREAT!!! :oldlol:

Hawker
that's unfortunate randy...when i went to trinidad and tobago there were dead dogs on the side of the road. alot and it was a horrible sight to see. It didnt make me cry but i would always be like, "goddamnit."

But in your situation i may have been close to crying. I almost ran over a cat today but i honked at it just before crossing the street and it ran back on the grass.

sommervilleCdn
tmacs really got his "hooks" into br0wnman/patriot fan. damn. And tmacs trying to reel him in too.

Your joke..eh. Presuming that brwnman is about to go jihadi and strap a bomb, is equaly as loco; as him laughing at the dead dog story. Nobody wins.

/internet nanny
//laughs at the mesican, and the muslim :roll:
/// great thread.

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:25 PM
brwnman bout to go to his neighbors and go jihad on their dog!

ALLAH! ALLAH!! GOD IS GREAT!! CANINE BAD!!! *BOOM!*

Do you still get forty virgins if you suicide bomb a kennel instead of a nightclub?

shafir
07-09-2007, 10:26 PM
I don't want you to suicide bomb a nightclub. I'll actually give you $100 if you DON'T bomb that nightclub.

Let's see here, $100 or forty virgins?

:oldlol: :oldlol:

GOD IS GREAT!!! :oldlol:
Okay, so let me get this straight, because he is Muslim, he must be a terrorist. Makes a lot of sense :rollingeyes: I don't exactly like Brownman, but there's no reason to bring Islamic stereotypes into this.

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Okay, so let me get this straight, because he is Muslim, he must be a terrorist. Makes a lot of sense :rollingeyes: I don't exactly like Brownman, but there's no reason to bring Islamic stereotypes into this.

You obviously don't remember on the old board when he went all "DEATH TO THE JEWS!!"

shafir
07-09-2007, 10:28 PM
You obviously don't remember on the old board when he went all "DEATH TO THE JEWS!!"
No, I wasn't on the old boards...link?

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:28 PM
I hate muslims, lol at people saying christians push there relgion on people... Fricking muslims go around blowing the **** out of ppl.

Agent_Zero
07-09-2007, 10:29 PM

:roll: you serious?

Kobe24
Pathetic TMOGE.

I hate muslims, lol at people saying christians push there relgion on people... Fricking muslims go around blowing the **** out of ppl.

You are a ****ing moron. I bet you never met a muslim in your life. Easily, the nicest people I've ever met.

TMacsOneGoodEye
No, I wasn't on the old boards...link?

I don't have a link to the old board, and I sure don't have a link to that post saved.

That's how we all knew he was a Muslim who hated Jews, it's not like we all just guessed and were right. It was cause of his prior behavior.

shafir
Really? How many Muslims do that, estimate please, you ****ing bigot.

Agent_Zero
07-09-2007, 10:30 PM
I don't have a link to the old board, and I sure don't have a link to that post saved.

That's how we all knew he was a Muslim who hated Jews, it's not like we all just guessed and were right. It was cause of his prior behavior.

would anyone else have it stored?

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:31 PM

Only thing worse than a Muslim is a Christian.

Just kill eachother! PLEASE!!

These two idiot religions are ruining our world.

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:31 PM
would anyone else have it stored?

Maybe. It was 2 or 3 years ago. Doubt it's even around anymore.

Agent_Zero
07-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Maybe. It was 2 or 3 years ago. Doubt it's even around anymore.

k, that's still kinda weird for him to say that.

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Only thing worse than a Muslim is a Christian.

Just kill eachother! PLEASE!!

These two idiot religions are ruining our world.
You are seriously saying Christians are worse than Muslims... wow when was the last time the bible said if you kill a **** load of ppl you go to heaven with 40 virgins.

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:33 PM
k, that's still kinda weird for him to say that.

He's a dumbass, that's why.

Richie2k6
07-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Can somebody tell me how this went from a dog getting killed to Muslims?

:confusedshrug:

Cannonball
a lot more than other religion.

Randy
I just also learned that a guy my friends know died last night in a motorcycle accident. I didn't know him too well because all my friends played soccer with him but I never did, but I had met him a few times.

Why are we talking about religions anyway? Who cares if brwnman is Muslim, Christian or Buddhist or whatever? He pissed me off, I'm over it, I'm sure he is too; can't we just drop the whole damn thing?

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:35 PM
You are seriously saying Christians are worse than Muslims... wow when was the last time the bible said if you kill a **** load of ppl you go to heaven with 40 virgins.

Hold on. Let me finish my dead fetus dinner and I'll get back to you.

PRO LIFE! PRO LIFE! PRO LIFE!!!

BOMB THAT CLINIC!!

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Hold on. Let me finish my dead fetus dinner and I'll get back to you.

PRO LIFE! PRO LIFE! PRO LIFE!!!

BOMB THAT CLINIC!!
lol has a clinic ever been bombed?

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:38 PM
I wouldn't be a bigot if your religion wasn't threating my rights too live. If you ****ers were blowing each other up I wouldn't care....

Hawker

right...and christians have never killed people right?

Once again you are a little too young to comprehend.

spanish inquisition
vrusades
puritans
belfast, northern ireland
england

Randy

Yes. Many, many times.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/abo_viol.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Robert_Rudolph

Hawker

yes...

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:39 PM

:oldlol: @your ignorance.

Go wave a flag and grow a mullet, dickhead.

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:40 PM
right...and christians have never killed people right?

Once again you are a little too young to comprehend.

spanish inquisition
vrusades
puritans
belfast, northern ireland
england
Its not current... thats old.

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:41 PM
:oldlol: @your ignorance.

Go wave a flag and grow a mullet, dickhead.

lol at you being an *******.... Wow I didn't know that... so what? I bet I know some stuff you don't you stupid ignorant ****.... Go grow your cornrows out and rob someone *****.

Randy
07-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Its not current... thats old.

Ok, once again if you missed it the first time:

Religion is bullsh*t. Except for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ-qdScZXuY

Cannonball
how many terrorist attacks were committed by Christians compared to Muslims?

AppleNader
we still b&tching about religion these days?

Cannonball
Ok, once again if you missed it the first time:

No I saw it... I didn't know that.

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Religion is bullsh*t. Except for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ-qdScZXuY
Was Crowly not a satanist?

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 10:51 PM
how many terrorist attacks were committed by Christians compared to Muslims?

Have you even heard of the Iraq war?

That's all Christians terrorizing Muslims.

:oldlol: I can't believe how ignorant you are.

"Christians bombed planned parenthood clinics?! NO WAY!!"

I hope Jesus takes you tonight so this world can be a better, smarter place.

MadeFromDust
07-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Can somebody tell me how this went from a dog getting killed to Muslims?

:confusedshrug:They're related, kinda like the atheists and their monkey momma.

Randy
07-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Was Crowly not a satanist?

Aleister Crowley? No, he wasn't, although that's a common misconseption. He was into the occult and black magic etc. but had this to day about Satan:

The devil does not exist. It is a false name invented by the Black Brothers to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions. A devil who had unity would be a God.

Where did Crowley come from anyway? The video I posted is a song about Jesus.

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Have you even heard of the Iraq war?

That's all Christians terrorizing Muslims.

:oldlol: I can't believe how ignorant you are.

"Christians bombed planned parenthood clinics?! NO WAY!!"

I hope Jesus takes you tonight so this world can be a better, smarter place.
What a ****tard..... Yeah all the troops are Christians.... Are you ****ing serious... WOW I can not believe ho ignorant you are!

Cannonball
07-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Aleister Crowley? No, he wasn't, although that's a common misconseption. He was into the occult and black magic etc. but had this to day about Satan:

Where did Crowley come from anyway? The video I posted is a song about Jesus.
I saw you posted under Mr. Crowley on another forum....

Hawker
07-09-2007, 11:03 PM
dood cannonball...belfast conflict still exists today between protestants and catholics.

I dont care if that **** is still old. It still shouldnt be forgotten and ignored to say that christians dont do anything.

lol @ saying TMOGe should grow cornrows and he isnt even black.

cannonball, look man secretly this government supports israel not only b/c of "similar ideals" but once israel is at peace the second coming of jesus is supposed to come or some **** like that. So supporting israel and helping it achieve peace is a christian motive. You may say that's BS but at the same time its some what logical to think that.

TMacsOneGoodEye
07-09-2007, 11:21 PM
I wish all the dumb Muslims and ALL Christians would just kill eachother and make this world a better place.

You two idiots are bringing this world down.

B-Low
07-09-2007, 11:26 PM
*ahem*

Poor doggy...

MadeFromDust
07-09-2007, 11:27 PM
I wish all the dumb Muslims and ALL Christians would just kill eachother and make this world a better place.

You two idiots are bringing this world down.Ewe can make all the "wishes" ewe want tfark what are ewe some kind of kaazam? :roll:

The facts is: when the heavens and the earth and everything you see with your one good eye shall be destroyed "with fervent heat" if there's anyone still here the mozlumzes are lumped in the same group with the heathen scumbags and atheists yur all the same...dead :eek:

Day La Ghetto
07-09-2007, 11:42 PM

Knowone cares jackass:banana:

ConanRulesNBC
07-09-2007, 11:46 PM
That sucks. I hate seeing dogs or almost any other animal in pain. But especially dogs since I have two of them.

IlliniFan
07-10-2007, 12:29 AM
dood cannonball...belfast conflict still exists today between protestants and catholics.

I dont care if that **** is still old. It still shouldnt be forgotten and ignored to say that christians dont do anything.

cannonball, look man secretly this government supports israel not only b/c of "similar ideals" but once israel is at peace the second coming of jesus is supposed to come or some **** like that. So supporting israel and helping it achieve peace is a christian motive. You may say that's BS but at the same time its some what logical to think that.
It's blatantly obvious. It's no secret, and they're not trying to hide it.

Oh, and about the dog thing, I really know how that feels because I've seen an actual person get run over. The car right in front of me hit him. I didn't get out or anything because I had to be somewhere but it was really shocking and quite saddening.

J_Rock3ts
07-10-2007, 12:38 AM
I wouldn't be a bigot if your religion wasn't threating my rights too live. If you ****ers were blowing each other up I wouldn't care....

Chill out on that stuff bro. And TMOGE. I laughed at most of the stuff that was said, but when you start calling entire religions out because of this d0uchebag, it doesn't make you look very good. While I agree with you two's assessment of the original thread topic, I wholeheartedly disagree with your statements about Muslims. Being arab (albeit Christian), I come into contact with several Muslims, and they are among the best people I've met. Don't know if you're really speaking from the heart or just reacting to this guy, but please remember there are both great individuals, and great pieces of s*** in every culture. Not to start a debate or anything.

And good looks on that dog. The world would be much better with more people as warm hearted as you.:cheers:

Who'sKobe
07-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Pretty sad. The owner might not have been aware of his dog disappearing since u said no one picked up the phone. I've seen deers just lying on the road, dead, since they get hit a lot by oncoming cars. . Not a very good feeling...

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 01:31 AM

Actually he said the Iraq war... We are avenging 9/11. I don't think we support Israel for Christian motives only. They have the best air force in the world, and are great allies to have.

Also I want to say that I'm not raciest. Every person should have the same rights.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 01:33 AM

Yeah please explain to me how Christians are bringing the world down.

Most pay their taxes, work, less likely to commit crimes.

Real horrible religion.

Hawker
07-10-2007, 01:34 AM
Actually he said the Iraq war... We are avenging 9/11. I don't think we support Israel for Christian motives only. They have the best air force in the world, and are great allies to have.

Also I want to say that I'm not raciest. Every person should have the same rights.

wow...you really dont know a lot. I know its not your fault but iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. IT was afghanistan and osama.

Hawker
07-10-2007, 01:35 AM

Real horrible religion.

yes and pushing athiests out of their city, pushing a christian agenda in a democratic government where there is freedom of religion and the establishment clause which states no law shall establish a religion.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 01:41 AM
wow...you really dont know a lot. I know its not your fault but iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. IT was afghanistan and osama.
Lol how are you gonna say Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11? We went into Iraq to take out the terrorists that Saddam was supporting, to disarm them of WMD's, and to establish a democracy.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 01:43 AM
yes and pushing athiests out of their city, pushing a christian agenda in a democratic government where there is freedom of religion and the establishment clause which states no law shall establish a religion.
The united states was founded on Christian principles. Yes there is freedom of religion but it was founded on Christianity.

Hawker
07-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Lol how are you gonna say Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11? We went into Iraq to take out the terrorists that Saddam was supporting, to disarm them of WMD's, and to establish a democracy.

I am gonna say that b/c sadaam had nothing to do with. See there is this terrorist group called Al Qaeda headed by Osama that ran two airplanes into the world trade centers. Sadaam had nothing to do with it.

The ORIGINAL plan was to disarm sadaam of WMDs and then they werent any so bush and the republicans made up some BS reasons that he supported 9/11 (which he probably did but so did a ton of other people too) and to establish a democracy.

You were what 10 when 9/11 happened? I still dont think you understand it all.

Randy
07-10-2007, 01:45 AM

Real horrible religion.

Q. Who has the lowest crime and divorce rates in America?

A. Atheists.

Q. What religion do upwards of 85% of convicted felons follow?

A. Christianity.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Q. Who has the lowest crime and divorce rates in America?

A. Atheists.

Q. What religion do upwards of 85% of convicted felons follow?

A. Christianity.

Yeah I'm gonna need a source. Not saying you a wrong but I need a source.

Hawker
07-10-2007, 01:46 AM
The united states was founded on Christian principles. Yes there is freedom of religion but it was founded on Christianity.

NO IT WASNT!! That couldnt be any more wrong. You are pulling this out of nowhere. It was founded on moral/common sense and previous experience with the british government. Freedom of religion and freedom of press is a christian principle? Not requiring an army soldier to be housed is a christian principle? A trial by jury is a christian principle? No, acutually that tooth for a tooth eye for an eye is what it says in the bible.

The first people to come to america came for adventure, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, and gold.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 01:51 AM
NO IT WASNT!! That couldnt be any more wrong. You are pulling this out of nowhere. It was founded on moral/common sense and previous experience with the british government. Freedom of religion and freedom of press is a christian principle? Not requiring an army soldier to be housed is a christian principle? A trial by jury is a christian principle? No, acutually that tooth for a tooth eye for an eye is what it says in the bible.

The first people to come to america came for adventure, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, and gold.
It was founded by Christians. You ever look at a quarter? Also that eye for eye is old testament.

Hawker
07-10-2007, 01:54 AM
It was founded by Christians. You ever look at a quarter? Also that eye for eye is old testament.

dood no it wasnt...there are more than one religions that believe in "God." Deisms believe in god so does that mean that USA was founded on Deism.

Dood i just gave you a bunch of info disproving what you said and you still think it was founded by christians. That is wrong trust me. The people that came to england were 2nd sons who didnt inherit their fortune from their parents b/c first son does. So they went to america to search for gold and a bit of an adventure.

How is that based on christianity?

How is anything that America has done in their laws christian based? It's all common sense.

Randy
07-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Here's the prison source, straight from the Federal Bureau of Prisons: http://holysmoke.org/icr-pri.htm

Divorce rates with their own sources and references at the bottom: http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.htm

Randy
07-10-2007, 01:57 AM

Wrong agian.

Eye for an eye principle came from the Code of Hammurabi, one of the first ever written set of codes and laws.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 01:59 AM
Actually the reason you gave me were far fetched but you are correct none the less.

It wasn't founded on Christianity but it was deff influenced by it.

BradMiller52
07-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Not sure why the current topic is about religion or whatever, I only read the 1st 2 pages. But yeah man I had the same thing happen to one of my cats when I was a kid. I just got done school shopping IIRC and I was driving back with my mom. We saw my cat on the road and he wasn't dead yet. We took him to the vet office and he died later there. It sucked and I felt horrible about it for a few days, but oh well.

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:01 AM
dood no it wasnt...there are more than one religions that believe in "God." Deisms believe in god so does that mean that USA was founded on Deism.

Dood i just gave you a bunch of info disproving what you said and you still think it was founded by christians. That is wrong trust me. The people that came to england were 2nd sons who didnt inherit their fortune from their parents b/c first son does. So they went to america to search for gold and a bit of an adventure.

How is that based on christianity?

How is anything that America has done in their laws christian based? It's all common sense.

America's earliest settlers wanted to get away the Church of England. They felt the new church was too "impure" and wanted to worship by their own standards. They did not leave for gold or adventure.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 02:02 AM
Wrong agian.

Eye for an eye principle came from the Code of Hammurabi, one of the first ever written set of codes and laws.
Exodus 21

23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

wrong again...

You drinking tonight?

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:03 AM
Not sure why the current topic is about religion or whatever, I only read the 1st 2 pages. But yeah man I had the same thing happen to one of my cats when I was a kid. I just got done school shopping IIRC and I was driving back with my mom. We saw my cat on the road and he wasn't dead yet. We took him to the vet office and he died later there. It sucked and I felt horrible about it for a few days, but oh well.

I'm not really sure how we ended up here either, but when in Rome...

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 02:05 AM
America's earliest settlers wanted to get away the Church of England. They felt the new church was too "impure" and wanted to worship by their own standards. They did not leave for gold or adventure.
Yeah the separatists and the puritans. The separatists wanted to separate from the church of england the puritans wanted to purify it.

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:06 AM
Exodus 21

23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

wrong again...

You drinking tonight?

Ha, what do you think came first, Exodus, or the Code of Hammurabi from 2000 B.C.E.?

The Code of Hammurabi predates any bible passage, new or old. Where do you think they got the idea? Christianity is infamous for stealing from other religions.

And no unfortunately, I have class tomorrow otherwise I'd be putting a down a Fat TIre.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 02:09 AM
Ha, what do you think came first, Exodus, or the Code of Hammurabi from 2000 B.C.E.?

The Code of Hammurabi predates any bible passage, new or old.
Thats irrelevant. I said it was in the old testament and it was....

Hawker
07-10-2007, 02:17 AM

not actually true...

see here (http://mr_sedivy.tripod.com/america.html) nm this source sucks ill get a better one

i remember analyzing a source in AP us history two years ago with the roster of passengers on the boat to america and most were young boys. Later, the teacher told me (who is quite scholar in his teachings) told us about promogeniture and gold and it made sense.

another one (http://www.timepage.org/spl/13colony.html)

and another (crtl+f type jamestown) (http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pubs/histryotln/index.htm)

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 02:19 AM
dude trust me, the first americans went to america to establish a new church.

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:22 AM
Thats irrelevant. I said it was in the old testament and it was....

I never said that it wasn't :confusedshrug:

All I said was that Hammurabi predates the old testament, so "Eye for an eye" is not originally from the bible.

AtTheDriveIn
Cannonball, you're one ****ed up guy. That's all I'm going to say.

Hawker
dude trust me, the first americans went to america to establish a new church.

dude trust me. You're 16 and probably haven even taken AP US History. That class was amazing and is still fresh in my mind. My knowlege >> your knowledge. I even have sources to prove it. Quit being stubborn my man.

You have no experience in that department and only take what your friends tell you for truth but you continue to deny the facts given to you by more knowledgeable and more experienced people who have provided proof and have taken the right classes for this information.

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:25 AM
not actually true...

see here (http://mr_sedivy.tripod.com/america.html) nm this source sucks ill get a better one

i remember analyzing a source in AP us history two years ago with the roster of passengers on the boat to america and most were young boys. Later, the teacher told me (who is quite scholar in his teachings) told us about promogeniture and gold and it made sense.

another one (http://www.timepage.org/spl/13colony.html)

and another (crtl+f type jamestown) (http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pubs/histryotln/index.htm)

Hey, I've been to Mesa Verde in that last link. Awesome place.

The links you provided are about explorers like Ponce de Leon and all those guys. I was talking settlers. Like in Massachusetts. These guys:

http://www.bkmarcus.com/blog/images/holiday/1620-Pilgrims.gif

Not this:

http://www.wm.edu/niahd/journals/display_image.php?id=7581

Hawker
07-10-2007, 02:27 AM
Hey, I've been to Mesa Verde in that last link. Awesome place.

The links you provided are about explorers like Ponce de Leon and all those guys. I was talking settlers. Like in Massachusetts.

Do crtl+f and type jamestown it will come up and read a little. It says, "most were searching for gold and riches" or something along the lines of that.

Most of those original Jamestown settlers were after profit, mainly riches in the form of gold and other precious metals. They had not given enough thought to the perils that they would face in this unknown land.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 02:29 AM
dude trust me. You're 16 and probably haven even taken AP US History. That class was amazing and is still fresh in my mind. My knowlege >> your knowledge. I even have sources to prove it. Quit being stubborn my man.

You have no experience in that department and only take what your friends tell you for truth but you continue to deny the facts given to you by more knowledgeable and more experienced people who have provided proof and have taken the right classes for this information.
Whys randy saying the same thing I am?

Hawker
07-10-2007, 02:30 AM
Whys randy saying the same thing I am?

Because you both are misinformed...the boat that came after the boat that was sent for riches and gold was to escape religious persecution. Look in the 2nd source and it says (1607) Virginia then just read on.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 02:30 AM
I never said that it wasn't :confusedshrug:

All I said was that Hammurabi predates the old testament, so "Eye for an eye" is not originally from the bible.
you said I was wrong....

I am not it was in the old testament.

/end stupid pissing match

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:35 AM
Do crtl+f and type jamestown it will come up and read a little. It says, "most were searching for gold and riches" or something along the lines of that.

The people that settled Jamestown were all males from the Virginia Company of London. Those are not pilgrims. Pilgrims landed in Massachusetts in 1620 to escape the Church of England.

Jamestown was the first settlement, yes, but I was referring to the Pilgrims who greatly outnumbered the original Jamestown colony.

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:36 AM
you said I was wrong....

I am not it was in the old testament.

/end stupid pissing match

Misunderstanding I guess.

A Loyal NJ Fan
07-10-2007, 02:37 AM
Amazing how something can get out of hand so quickly.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Amazing how something can get out of hand so quickly.
ehh I was having a bad day, so I was venting at the start, now we are having a really interesting convo.

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:41 AM
ehh I was having a bad day, so I was venting at the start, now we are having a really interesting convo.

You've had a bad day? Sh*t....

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 02:43 AM
:oldlol:

My bad man, my bad.

Hawker
07-10-2007, 02:43 AM
ive had a great day...got my new laptop (typing on it), rooming assignment, and my AP scores (3 on BC calc exam). Although I am not using it, its still cool to know i did well on it.

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 02:45 AM
ive had a great day...got my new laptop (typing on it), rooming assignment, and my AP scores (3 on BC calc exam). Although I am not using it, its still cool to know i did well on it.
You getting hyped up for school?

G-train
07-10-2007, 02:49 AM

Can I pray for you?

:D

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:49 AM

You better have gotten a MacBook.

My AP European History class used to screw around so much that only 3 people got a 3 or higher out of like 20.

My friend and I did take the French Ap exam as juniors and we both got a 4, they wanted us to go take French classes at CU during our senior year but we told them to "va te faire foutre!".

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:50 AM
Can I pray for you?

:D

Knock yourself out, I think I'll say a few as well. If there is a god, hopefully he/she/it/they answer them.

mhsbasketball
07-10-2007, 02:50 AM
does a&m take 3's on ap tests?

Hawker
07-10-2007, 02:51 AM
You better have gotten a MacBook.

My AP European History class used to screw around so much that only 3 people got a 3 or higher out of like 20.

My friend and I did take the French Ap exam as juniors and we both got a 4, they wanted us to go take French classes at CU during our senior year but we told them to "va te faire foutre!".
**** macs...maybe if i was doing a journalism major or an art major or whatever you're doing.

Macs arent engineering computers and i dont think AutoCAD is compatible with mac. I got a Dell laptop

Hawker
07-10-2007, 02:52 AM
does a&m take 3's on ap tests?

depends...i dont think engineering department takes a 3 on math tests but on english and history they do. Like for english, they may not take a 3. It all depends.

Hawker
07-10-2007, 02:53 AM
The people that settled Jamestown were all males from the Virginia Company of London. Those are not pilgrims. Pilgrims landed in Massachusetts in 1620 to escape the Church of England.

Jamestown was the first settlement, yes, but I was referring to the Pilgrims who greatly outnumbered the original Jamestown colony.

so i win i guess.

G-train
07-10-2007, 02:55 AM
Knock yourself out, I think I'll say a few as well. If there is a god, hopefully he/she/it/they answer them.

LOL @ "I'll say a few"

God I pray that You will support Randy today, having lost a friend tragically and having a poor animal die in his arms. Give him strength God.
I pray that You will bless him and his family, and I pray that he lives a happy rewarding life.

I ask these things in the name of Jesus

Amen

:banana:

mhsbasketball
07-10-2007, 02:55 AM
damn i got a 3 on apush and 2 on ap english iii

Hawker
07-10-2007, 02:58 AM
damn i got a 3 on apush and 2 on ap english iii

4 on apush, 3 on english. 1 upped you both. Thats what you get for getting an education at marcus.

Randy
07-10-2007, 02:58 AM
LOL @ "I'll say a few"

God I pray that You will support Randy today, having lost a friend tragically and having a poor animal die in his arms. Give him strength God.
I pray that You will bless him and his family, and I pray that he lives a happy rewarding life.

I ask these things in the name of Jesus

Amen

:banana:

Thanks for the love. Hopefully prayers for Agnostics don't fall on deaf ears.

lovethetriangle
07-10-2007, 03:08 AM
Sorry to hear about your predicament. I had my German Sheperd of 13 years die in front of me as well and it was an otherworldly feeling. Just terrible.

But if I may ask with all due respect, was too lazy to go through all the pages, how in God's name did this thread get to 178 replies???? What's the debate??

Randy
07-10-2007, 03:10 AM
Sorry to hear about your predicament. I had my German Sheperd of 13 years die in front of me as well and it was an otherworldly feeling. Just terrible.

But if I may ask with all due respect, was too lazy to go through all the pages, how in God's name did this thread get to 178 replies???? What's the debate??

My original post --> brwnman is an as*hole --> TOMGE calls him a terrosist muslim --> religious debate spins out of control --> AP test scores??????

lovethetriangle
07-10-2007, 03:20 AM
My original post --> brwnman is an as*hole --> TOMGE calls him a terrosist muslim --> religious debate spins out of control --> AP test scores??????

Sweet mother of God

reppy
07-10-2007, 04:25 AM
It's funny.. people make 9/11 jokes, Holocaust jokes, racist jokes, etc... but you make a joke about a dog? People raise hell.

People made jokes about Chris Benoit after he killed his wife, child and then himself. But a dog? Don't you dare!

(Not that I think either of these is funny or warranted.. but at least show outrage in both cases if you're going to get outraged period.)

HitandRun Reggie
07-10-2007, 04:29 AM
I don't see how the guy who hit the dog is a douche. It's better to hit the animal than to cause an accident. Plus if you swerve there are almost equal chances the animal will move into your path anyway. I feel bad for animals that get in my way but I don't try anything risky to avoid them. So far my trucks road kill tally is:

One deer(not sure if it died)

Around a hundred rabbits

3 dogs

A bunch of cats

A bunch of squirrels

At least a dozen raccoons

A possum

2 owls

A Red Tailed hawk

A flying duck

A goose sitting in the middle of a dirt road

A few quail, pigeons and dove.

A few snakes but these are the only animals I will get out of my truck to remove off the road to safety if I miss them.

AtTheDriveIn
07-10-2007, 04:29 AM
It's funny.. people make 9/11 jokes, Holocaust jokes, racist jokes, etc... but you make a joke about a dog? People raise hell.

People made jokes about Chris Benoit after he killed his wife, child and then himself. But a dog? Don't you dare!

(Not that I think either of these is funny or warranted.. but at least show outrage in both cases if you're going to get outraged period.)

It's TMOGE the piece of **** that started it. Seriously, the racist jokes were uncalled for, and pretty darn pathetic, but what more can we expect from TMOGE? Cannonball just joined in because he's an arrogant prick and thinks he's funny and right about everything.

reppy
07-10-2007, 04:36 AM
It's TMOGE the piece of **** that started it. Seriously, the racist jokes were uncalled for, and pretty darn pathetic, but what more can we expect from TMOGE? Cannonball just joined in because he's an arrogant prick and thinks he's funny and right about everything.

I only read the first 20-30 or so posts.. I'm talking in general on ISH. And even outside of ISH.

statman32
07-10-2007, 04:39 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I was appalled at a joke about a little kid in some Chris Benoit thread and everyone said I had no sense of humor.

But don't you dare joke about Lassy. :rolleyes:

AtTheDriveIn
07-10-2007, 04:47 AM
I only read the first 20-30 or so posts.. I'm talking in general on ISH. And even outside of ISH.

I know what you were saying, but it usually is some idiot who starts it off. Someone who doesn't know enough on the matter to actually comment does, and then some other idiot redneck joins in and so forth. Or if you're like TMOGE, you're always looking to pick fights for the stupidest **** (Myspace thing, a dog)

I can't really explain why so many people would stick up for a dog, but to say something stupid like 'who cares' is moronic. Maybe it's because Randy sounded pretty damn heroic in his first post, but whatever. --

As she was looking for a blanket to put him in, I looked into the dog's eyes. They were closed and he was completely lifeless in my arms. The dog f*cking died in my arms with his head propped up on my bicep. At least he went out comfortably I hope.

wally_world
07-10-2007, 05:10 AM
did you steal it's bone?

brwnman
07-10-2007, 06:10 PM

another lie now told by TMOGE... you're pathetic... you're trying to call me a h@ter on religions and what not but all you're doing is discriminating against Christianity and Islam...

- $100...

IBLEEDGREEN43
07-10-2007, 06:16 PM
randy, a similar thing happened to me a few days ago..

i was driving down the street, after work.. in my town, and saw something lying in the middle of the road.. it was a cat.. with its legs smooshed into the cement, and its head and eyes still moving around...

i swear to you.. my heart dropped.. i called the humane society in my town, and they had to close the road down.. and got the cat out

i feel for you, man.. i have 2 little jack russell terriors, they mean the world to me.. you did what you could

nash4eva!gosuns
07-10-2007, 08:03 PM
another lie now told by TMOGE... you're pathetic... you're trying to call me a h@ter on religions and what not but all you're doing is discriminating against Christianity and Islam...

- $100...

and to think you could've avoided all of this if you had just held in your stupid moment when you said something about the dog...:rolleyes:

(WHO'S PATHETIC?:confusedshrug: )

as for Randy...you did your best to save the dog and you shouldn't feel guilty..you tried to do something people wouldn't normally do... :applause:

B-Low
07-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Ok I'm not gonna go back and read 13 pages...but how did a thread about a dog dying become a religious debate? Quick summary anyone?

nash4eva!gosuns
07-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Ok I'm not gonna go back and read 13 pages...but how did a thread about a dog dying become a religious debate? Quick summary anyone?

My original post --> brwnman is an as*hole --> TOMGE calls him a terrosist muslim --> religious debate spins out of control

Touch

shafir
07-10-2007, 08:34 PM
I don't see how the guy who hit the dog is a douche. It's better to hit the animal than to cause an accident. Plus if you swerve there are almost equal chances the animal will move into your path anyway. I feel bad for animals that get in my way but I don't try anything risky to avoid them. So far my trucks road kill tally is:

Around a hundred rabbits

3 dogs

A bunch of cats

A bunch of squirrels

A possum

2 owls

A Red Tailed hawk

A flying duck

A few snakes but these are the only animals I will get out of my truck to remove off the road to safety if I miss them.
Nice alias, now use your real sn.

shafir
07-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Brwnman puts it out there that he doesn't care that the dog died. Posters bash him, and then TMOGE, who actually thinks people laugh at his jokes, makes jokes based on Islamic stereotypes because....Brownman is Muslim, which to be honest, I can't figure out why that matters. When you bring religion into this, a 13 page thread gets created. Did I fill you in well enough?:cheers:

Cannonball
07-10-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah um no.. I don't think I'm right about everything...

J_Rock3ts
07-10-2007, 10:47 PM

Around a hundred rabbits

3 dogs

A bunch of cats

A bunch of squirrels

A possum

2 owls

A Red Tailed hawk

A flying duck

I think I was the only one to throw the word "douche" out. Idk if my post was what you're referring to, but just in case, I definitely wasn't calling the thread starter that. I was talking about the guy who was laughing about the story. Just wanted to make it clear in case anyone misunderstood.

B-Low
07-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Brwnman puts it out there that he doesn't care that the dog died. Posters bash him, and then TMOGE, who actually thinks people laugh at his jokes, makes jokes based on Islamic stereotypes because....Brownman is Muslim, which to be honest, I can't figure out why that matters. When you bring religion into this, a 13 page thread gets created. Did I fill you in well enough?:cheers:

yep perfect :D

ACCBaller1403
07-10-2007, 11:54 PM
LOL at ALL the religious misconceptions and stereotypes being thrown around in here.

Randy, I feel for you man. I was driving home from work the other day down a back road and the car in front of me hit a deer going about 50 mph. The deer literally flew up about 10 feet in the air and fell in the front yard of a house on the side of the road. It got up and tried to run off and fell immediately. It's entire right side of it's body was ripped apart from the hit and the image of that will never leave me. That was about a year ago and everytime I take that way home, I can't help but look at the house where the deer died.

Seeing any living being suffer has to be one of the worst things in life. Even hearing stories about animals getting beaten or tortured makes me sick. You did what you could do though so don't get so down. It definately sucks, and as a pet owner I definately sympathize with the owner, whoever it is.

By the way, Randy Rhoads is one of my idols. Kudos on the name choice.

jbot
07-11-2007, 04:51 AM
that's too bad. well, the dog shouldn't be out running around so the owner is too blame also. can't blame the guy who hit it unless u seen him swerve into the dog's path. also, keep in mind that lots of people get in accidents trying to avoid animals in the road.

when i was a kid, i was walking down some railroad tracks and came across a dog that had just got hit by a passing train. i thought i was dead until i seen it's eyes move toward me. it's bottom jaw was ripped off and it's tongue was hanging out. nasty. i didn't have anything to kill it with and i couldn't use my dad's .22 cause it's in the city.

SupermanOnSteroids
07-11-2007, 06:30 AM
I wonder what that post might have sounded like if it was "I just saw an armadillo get hit by a car."

I was driving home from the rec center and saw a little armadillo running in the middle of the street and pulled over to try and catch it to take it home or to the vet. A lady going the opposite way of me did the same. The armadillo refused to come to either of us and ran into an intersection. I followed it in my car because everyone was slowing down for it. I was about to get out and run after him until I finally caught him when I looked in my side mirror and saw him get hit.

It was f*cking horrible. I can't even describe it. F*cking horrible. He made armadillo noises and whimpered and tried walking only to fall down. I ran out of my car and picked him up, hoping to he only had a broken leg or something and I could take him to the vet by my house. Another kind souled man stopped and called the number on his tag but no one answered. One more lady pulled over and we were going to take him to the vet.

As she was looking for a blanket to put him in, I looked into the armadillo's eyes. They were closed and he was completely lifeless in my arms. The armadillo f*cking died in my arms with his head propped up on my bicep. At least he went out comfortably I hope.

The sound and sight of him making armadillo noises and limping trying to walk are forever ingrained in my mind. One of the saddest things I have ever experienced. And to think if I tried harder to catch him the first time, he would still be alive. Poor guy.

F*CK.

money!

Jabes
07-11-2007, 07:31 AM
I wonder what that post might have sounded like if it was "I just saw an armadillo get hit by a car."

I was driving home from the rec center and saw a little armadillo running in the middle of the street and pulled over to try and catch it to take it home or to the vet. A lady going the opposite way of me did the same. The armadillo refused to come to either of us and ran into an intersection. I followed it in my car because everyone was slowing down for it. I was about to get out and run after him until I finally caught him when I looked in my side mirror and saw him get hit.

It was f*cking horrible. I can't even describe it. F*cking horrible. He made armadillo noises and whimpered and tried walking only to fall down. I ran out of my car and picked him up, hoping to he only had a broken leg or something and I could take him to the vet by my house. Another kind souled man stopped and called the number on his tag but no one answered. One more lady pulled over and we were going to take him to the vet.

As she was looking for a blanket to put him in, I looked into the armadillo's eyes. They were closed and he was completely lifeless in my arms. The armadillo f*cking died in my arms with his head propped up on my bicep. At least he went out comfortably I hope.

The sound and sight of him making armadillo noises and limping trying to walk are forever ingrained in my mind. One of the saddest things I have ever experienced. And to think if I tried harder to catch him the first time, he would still be alive. Poor guy.

F*CK.

money!
:eek: There needs to be a Brady Bill for posts: the poster thinks of a post but waits a five-day cool-down period. Then, if he still finds it funny, he can go ahead and post it.

To Randy: What an awful story, it would have me broken up too. For some reason I'm more disturbed by an animal dying than a human being. You did all you could. **** happens, it was out of your control.

Cannonball
07-11-2007, 02:40 PM
:eek: There needs to be a Brady Bill for posts: the poster thinks of a post but waits a five-day cool-down period. Then, if he still finds it funny, he can go ahead and post it.

To Randy: What an awful story, it would have me broken up too. For some reason I'm more disturbed by an animal dying than a human being. You did all you could. **** happens, it was out of your control.
Sound just like those democrats who don't want to use ddp because of something about the eggs of some foreign birds, yet it would save thousands of lives.

brwnman
07-11-2007, 06:23 PM
that's too bad. well, the dog shouldn't be out running around so the owner is too blame also. can't blame the guy who hit it unless u seen him swerve into the dog's path. also, keep in mind that lots of people get in accidents trying to avoid animals in the road.

oh my god... somebody actually understands...

Brwnman puts it out there that he doesn't care that the dog died. Posters bash him, and then TMOGE, who actually thinks people laugh at his jokes, makes jokes based on Islamic stereotypes because....Brownman is Muslim, which to be honest, I can't figure out why that matters. When you bring religion into this, a 13 page thread gets created. Did I fill you in well enough?

I would kinda agree with this, but all I really said was I don't like dogs... people here can't take the fact that I don't like dogs and want to force me to like dogs...

and to think you could've avoided all of this if you had just held in your stupid moment when you said something about the dog...

(WHO'S PATHETIC? )

you are also pathetic... seeing the fact that you must've not read my very first post, which really had NOTHING to do with the dog that randy saw getting killed... while that may bring up the argument that it didn't belong in this thread, either way, you can't say i'm wrong in this or I started all this, when the source of this was just an over-reaction by posters who couldn't take the fact that I don't like dogs...

nash4eva!gosuns
07-11-2007, 06:37 PM
you are also pathetic... seeing the fact that you must've not read my very first post, which really had NOTHING to do with the dog that randy saw getting killed... while that may bring up the argument that it didn't belong in this thread, either way, you can't i'm wrong in this or I started all this, when the source of this was just an over-reaction by posters who couldn't take the fact that I don't like dogs...

i wasnt talking about the 1st post...where did i say first post?

and to think you could've avoided all of this if you had just held in your stupid moment when you said something about the dog...

(WHO'S PATHETIC? )

i don't see "first post" anywhere in there....i see STUPID MOMENT WHEN YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE DOG

saying
meh..i don't like dogs didn't create conflict..it just irritated some people..you could've left right there and avoided the whole thing, had you not posted stupid crap like this...

that led to the racial/religious things...and made the quality of this thread hit rock bottom...now you're just adding to it and proving that you really are pathetic cuz you're calling people pathetic when you're the one saying dumb things.

Randy
07-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Or maybe just avoided posting the first comment altogether? In a thread about me holding a dying dog, a comment about not liking dogs should be kept to one's self. Just my opinion.

brwnman
07-11-2007, 06:59 PM
didn't create conflict..it just irritated some people..you could've left right there and avoided the whole thing, had you not posted stupid crap like this...

Go f*ck yourself.

yepp nothing there...

but lets get back to what you said about me saying

you called me pathetic for saying this... but this just proves that you didn't read the whole thread before commenting on this... you didn't keep up with the thread and that ain't my fault, it's your fault...

I'll say it again... this wasn't so much of the reaction really about the dog dying... but what Randy said about the guy who hit the dog... he called that guy a douche while not realizing that it's not the guy's fault...

Hypothetical Situation: somebody's three year old son is just running on the road, you're driving normal speed and fail to see him, and you run him over... I just want to pose one question; who's fault is it, the drivers or the person who got hit (or his parents/guardian)?

^ from earlier in the thread...

my laughing response came when Randy called the guy who ran him over a douche, because he failed to realize it wasn't that guy's fault but he's coming in here calling people names when they're not out here to defend themselves... I 'guess' my 'HAHAHA' may have been out of line, so I am just gonna be the bigger man and apologize for that...

also earlier from the thread...

So as you can see, we had already gone over this a couple of times before... but you persisted on keep bringing it up... now I hope this saga is over, and please don't try to counter anything from what I said, because you have just been proven wrong... you did not read the whole thread, and commented on the first thing that you saw that could be attacked... you just wanted to get a cheap shot at me, and you failed miserably... but hey, no hard feelings from my end...

brwnman
07-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Or maybe just avoided posting the first comment altogether? In a thread about me holding a dying dog, a comment about not liking dogs should be kept to one's self. Just my opinion.

while that may bring up the argument that it didn't belong in this thread, either way, you can't say i'm wrong in this or I started all this, when the source of this was just an over-reaction by posters who couldn't take the fact that I don't like dogs...

I said this earlier too... it may have been better if I didn't post this at all... but you can't blame this thread gone wrong on me...

Randy
07-11-2007, 07:04 PM
I'll say it again... this wasn't so much of the reaction really about the dog dying... but what Randy said about the guy who hit the dog... he called that guy a douche while not realizing that it's not the guy's fault...

If it even matters anymore, the guy was in a turn lane pulling up to a red light, he was on his phone and oblivious to the road. Every other car was stopped as the dog ran across the road but he was too careless to pay attention and ended up killing a dog.

If this was a highway where a nasty multi-car accident could occur I could understand your point, but this was a small residential intersection and the guy didn't even have a green light to turn into his neighborhood.

I know I didn't say that earlier, but I didn't think it mattered.

And I apologize for overreacting, I just had a living thing die in my arms and was a little emotional.

brwnman
07-11-2007, 07:07 PM
If it even matters anymore, the guy was in a turn lane pulling up to a red light, he was on his phone and oblivious to the road. Every other car was stopped as the dog ran across the road but he was too careless to pay attention and ended up killing a dog.

If this was a highway where a nasty multi-car accident could occur I could understand your point, but this was a small residential intersection and the guy didn't even have a green light to turn into his neighborhood.

I know I didn't say that earlier, but I didn't think it mattered.

And I apologize for overreacting, I just had a living thing die in my arms and was a little emotional.

no hard feelings on my end, problem solved, thread closed...

MadeFromDust
07-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Brwnman puts it out there that he doesn't care that the dog died. Posters bash him, and then TMOGE, who actually thinks people laugh at his jokes, makes jokes based on Islamic stereotypes because....Brownman is Muslim, which to be honest, I can't figure out why that matters. When you bring religion into this, a 13 page thread gets created. Did I fill you in well enough?:cheers:tquack is a piece of **** and belongs in the bottom of a commode.

MadeFromDust
07-13-2007, 01:48 PM
(WHO'S PATHETIC? )you are also pathetic... You are concurring that you are pathetic.

MadeFromDust
07-13-2007, 01:50 PM
I wonder what that post might have sounded like if it was "I just saw an armadillo get hit by a car." money!What if you substitute flying steak knife in place of car. Would that work?

MadeFromDust
07-13-2007, 01:55 PM
nash4eva!gosunsHey diipshiiite, Eva is already taken by Tony le Parker and he's a Spur. :rolleyes:

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Hawker iz so cute being the peacemaker and even tho he waz an annoying nerdy virgin, you could sense flashes of brilliance.

Another example of why Kumhial Megahni iz one of the biggest disgracez on the board. Same appliez to Cannonball.

Another example of when TMOGE iz horribly unfunny.

Deepest apologiez to Randy, and I would've probably teared up. You have no idea how much I respect animalz.

I think Excentric was just phuckin around.

Dasher
10-29-2008, 06:34 PM

Just made thisThis is f*cked up, but I :roll:

-primetime-
10-29-2008, 06:53 PM
This is f*cked up, but I :roll:
ok good...

I forgot about this thread

I thought I was the only one that :roll:

I was starting to think I was an evil prick but I just couldn't help it...

I wonder if I :oldlol: the first time....I can't remember

oh hell, I do feel bad for laughing and I probably am a prick but I am happy that I am not the only prick...

If that was my dog I would be in tears...not gonna lie

big baller
10-29-2008, 07:10 PM
thr r alot of racist bitch's up in here......

Smokee
10-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Damn. My dog died the same way when i was little. Basically she was whimpering and pawing at our door begging to get out, and this usually meant she had to go to the bathroom, and she was trained not to cross the street, so i let her out, and then i hear all of this barking, open the door to see her barking at this huge shaggy dog across the street 5x's her size, and then she sprints across and this caddillac comes and runs over her neck and keeps driving. All i heard was a whimper. One of the saddest days of my childhood, i was in like 3rd grade. Felt like a family member died.

lilojmayo
10-29-2008, 07:21 PM
I was driving home from the rec center and saw a little terrier running in the middle of the street and pulled over to try and catch it to take it home or to the vet. A lady going the opposite way of me did the same. The dog refused to come to either of us and ran into an intersection. I followed it in my car because everyone was slowing down for it. I was about to get out and run after him until I finally caught him when I looked in my side mirror and saw him get hit.

It was f*cking horrible. I can't even describe it. F*cking horrible. He yelped and whimpered and tried walking only to fall down. I ran out of my car and picked him up, hoping to he only had a broken leg or something and I could take him to the vet by my house. Another kind souled man stopped and called the number on his tag but no one answered. One more lady pulled over and we were going to take him to the vet.

The sound and sight of him yelping and limping trying to walk are forever ingrained in my mind. One of the saddest things I have ever experienced. And to think if I tried harder to catch him the first time, he would still be alive. Poor guy.

F*CK.

Who cares about Dogs Free Mike VIck

-primetime-
10-29-2008, 07:38 PM
back when I was in high school me and some friends were at a house party during the weekend...we hung out and drank all night and had gotten nice and buzzed...i can't remember exactly how much we drank but I am sure it was alot, that is just how we were.

anyway when we were leaving my friend was driving us home I think it was around 3am or so and there were 4 of us...I was riding shot gun and 2 more in the back seat...we were all laughing and acting like idiots or whatever and suddenly the corner of my eye caught some movement toward the car and we all felt a sudden bump in the road as though we had run over something...

we all looked at each other like "wtf was that???"....so we stopped and got out of the car and.....yeah, a small dog....and I can still remember it breathing but we all knew there was no way in hell the dog was going to last more than 2 minutes...I don't want to go into detail but it was not a pretty sight at all.

so we noticed a collar on the dog and spent a like a minute or two debating on what to do....should we tell the owner, should we drive away....what do we do here???...it didn't take long to realize that my friend would have gone to jail had we not driven away...so we did.

and i can remember waking up the next morning with a hangover and wanting to slit my throat...I felt horrible...for quite a while...

I guess you could say it was just like the movie "I Know What You Did Last Summer" except were in the suburbs and it was a dog rather than a human.

Phar
10-29-2008, 07:44 PM

Die.

Anyways, I hate reading stuff like this. When my dog died about 2 years ago (he was attacked by a coyote), I was pretty depressed for awhile after it actually hit me that he was gone. So I some-what understand. =(

brwnman
10-29-2008, 07:47 PM

RedBlackAttack
10-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Why don't you just f#cking die already? No one on this site thinks you are funny and your presence defines the word 'nuisance'.

Find a new gimmick or just die, please.

bballer
10-29-2008, 08:02 PM
my neighbors great dane got him by a car probably going 15 mph. it rolled 3 times and yellped and got back up. later had to get surgery, but he was fine

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-30-2008, 09:29 AM
What kind of loser goes back and tries to look up all these threads on a regular basis? Not only that, calls me a disgrace (Kumail Meghani), because he likes to call a poster by their name, which is fine I guess (which is something he also researched). Also, comes back with something where I was right all along...

Hey *******, let me exprezz my process to you.

The front page iz boring. I go to Thread Starter. I go to 501. See something decent. B.U.M.P. El fin.

Time - 15 secondz
Effort - Little to None.
Result - Historical enlightenment and further discuzzion.

blasian
10-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Idk what's wrong with me, but I just don't have that connection with dogs that other people have. The Michael Vick case didn't outrage me, I wasn't affected at all by that scene in I Am Legend, and this story didn't move me in the least bit. Idk, maybe I'm just a bad person. Or it might have something to do with the fact that I never had a pet.

RidonKs
10-30-2008, 09:44 AM
Idk, maybe I'm just a bad person.
Clearly. You're just a heartless bastard without a kind bone in your body.

JohnnySic
10-30-2008, 09:55 AM
It sucks but I see dead racoons, woodchucks, groundhogs, etc., on the roads all the time (not to mention cats). It isn't any worse that in this case its a dog that got hit.

I never ceases to amaze me that people dont notice these animals while driving. Either they're these morons yapping on their cell and not paying attention to the road, or, more likely, in most cases they run over the animal on purpose. This should call for imprisonment, or better yet (if its a guy which it probably is) cut off his nuts.

SoCalMike
10-30-2008, 09:56 AM
I just witnessed a car hit a deer the other day on a highway near where I live (as the deer tried to dash across the road). It looked like a younger deer by size, I think... anyway, the car hit it dead on, and splattered the damn thing. The car's hood and front window were smashed and there was deer blood everywhere (the car happened to be white so the blood showed up big time). Fortunately, the driver was ok and did not crash or anything.

It was something I wish I had not seen.

:pimp:

Legend of Josh
10-30-2008, 09:58 AM
It sucks but I see dead racoons, woodchucks, groundhogs, etc., on the roads all the time (not to mention cats). It isn't any worse that in this case its a dog that got hit.

I never ceases to amaze me that people dont notice these animals while driving. Either they're these morons yapping on their cell and not paying attention to the road, or, more likely, in most cases they run over the animal on purpose. This should call for imprisonment, or better yet (if its a guy which it probably is) cut off his nuts.

JohnnySic - where the phuck have you been?

JohnnySic
10-30-2008, 10:04 AM
JohnnySic - where the phuck have you been?
TMNT I presume? What's up? I never really "left" but my posting has been waaaay down. At my new job (we'll, for the past 2 years) its frowned upon to spend the whole day on the internet. Bastards! :lol

But I'm easing back into it...

Legend of Josh
10-30-2008, 10:14 AM
TMNT I presume? What's up? I never really "left" but my posting has been waaaay down. At my new job (we'll, for the past 2 years) its frowned upon to spend the whole day on the internet. Bastards! :lol

But I'm easing back into it...

Yeah, my place of employment is getting a bit more strict. They've blocked almost everything in the past year or so. Nothing like the good old days where we could surf just about anywhere. Not like anyone really looks over my shoulder anyway. I guess that'd be a bit tough considering I work in a corner office with the back end of my monitor facing the door.

:lol

You should post more mang. Not too many of the old school vets around.

dnyk1337
10-30-2008, 10:17 AM
This is f*cked up, but I :roll:

:lol I lol'd too, even though that is ****ed up.

Cannonball
10-30-2008, 10:32 AM

I hate people that just plow stuff that's on the roads... I mean if it's heavy traffic and you can swerve that's completely understandable, but I have seen people speed up and chase after cats. WTF

Cannonball
10-30-2008, 10:34 AM
Hawker iz so cute being the peacemaker and even tho he waz an annoying nerdy virgin, you could sense flashes of brilliance.

Another example of why Kumhial Megahni iz one of the biggest disgracez on the board. Same appliez to Cannonball.

Another example of when TMOGE iz horribly unfunny.

Deepest apologiez to Randy, and I would've probably teared up. You have no idea how much I respect animalz.

I think Excentric was just phuckin around.
J-Money best ***** poster since the best ***** poster retired...

CAAIDN
10-30-2008, 10:44 AM
I once saw a dog get ran over by a car.Half of his body was squashed.
:( very sad indeed.

JayGuevara
10-30-2008, 01:37 PM
I have seen a dog get hit by a car, and I have seen a person get hit by a car. The dog getting hit was much more depressing. Although funny story is when I saw a person get hit by a car, eventually the police/paramedics got there, and I'm sittin out on the porch havin a smoke watchin this transpire, and one of the officers walks up to me to ask if I got a hose around to spray some blood off the street and what not. I got a chuckle outta that, cuz he just asked it real nonchalantly, like that was the proper use for a hose.

Legend of Josh
10-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I hope the owner's dog had Progressive Auto Insurance. It actually covers your pet (if I'm not mistaken with or without the dog actually being in the owner's car).

Spudjjay
10-30-2008, 01:42 PM

Just made this

:oldlol:

Perfect.