PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Kyrie willing to sit out the year if need be those close to him are saying.

k0kakw0rld
01-13-2021, 09:08 PM
Apparently, he was not in favor of the Steve Nash hiring and he is mad the Nets front office did not consult him about it.

First of all who the fk this little Australian niqqa think he is? :biggums:

The man he is getting paid 34 million per year, acting like a spoiled child. Any way the Nets release this fool?

Source (https://twitter.com/JDumasReports/status/1349472090294947842?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1349472090294947842%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffadeawayworld.net%2F2021%2F0 1%2F13%2Fnba-rumors-kyrie-irving-willing-to-sit-out-the-rest-of-the-2021-season%2F)

TheGoatest
01-13-2021, 09:09 PM
LeBron winning against a 73-9 team in 2016 with this guy as his #2 = greatest championship in history of all sports.

SATAN
01-13-2021, 09:10 PM
:oldlol:

Manny in shambles

RRR3
01-13-2021, 09:15 PM
Manny :roll:

LoneyROY7
01-13-2021, 09:16 PM
We not worried.

Even a LITTLE bit.

:pimp:

Manny98
01-13-2021, 09:16 PM
Fake news

Who df is Jason Dumas, weak ass source :roll:

OP how about you focus on your garbage ass Craptors

3ball
01-13-2021, 09:17 PM
Nets don't need Kyrie and can easily win the title without him

When I first saw the headline, I assumed they traded kyrie and still thought the nets were easy favorites for the title

LoneyROY7
01-13-2021, 09:18 PM
James and KD gonna carry the load while Kyrie gets his mind right.

tpols
01-13-2021, 09:18 PM
I think that's why he wasn't included in any of the trades. Like... if you're Indiana you'd rather have LeVert than Kyrie? That just shows something's up and that teams know his current fragile mental state will hurt them more than it will help them. And LOL at rejecting Steve Nash when the guy used to lead #1 offenses in his sleep and juggernaut Suns teams. If he really did that he's dumber than I thought. It's a shame too because Kyrie is one of the best scorers at the PG position ever, but it appears he's gone totally nuts.

Like I said before though, Kyrie doesn't fit with Harden and Durant. So What's gonna happen? Harden will dribble spam PnR's with Deandre Jordan, Durant will run curls and cuts and Kyrie will just... be relegated to stand still spot up shooter? And if you let Kyrie iso then what... Harden is just standing around 30 feet from the hoop with his thumb up his ass? The offensive fit here with him is terrible. I can't believe they gave Jarret Allen away. He's like a souped up Clint Capela.

3ball
01-13-2021, 09:20 PM
James and KD gonna carry the load while Kyrie gets his mind right.

Harden and Durant fit well like lebron and AD... Except they're great shooters and score at higher rates (better spurtability).. so they will beat the Lakers by record amount, similar to the 14', 17', and 18' Finals

Wally450
01-13-2021, 09:22 PM
Harden and Durant fit well like lebron and AD... Except they're great shooters and score at higher rates (better spurtability).. so they will beat the Lakers by record amount, similar to the 14', 17', and 18' Finals

What's your excuse gonna be when LeBron steamrolls them and wins another championship?

k0kakw0rld
01-13-2021, 09:26 PM

When I first saw the headline, I assumed they traded kyrie and still thought the nets were easy favorites for the title

Easily how? What bench and defense do they have LOL comedy.

3ball
01-13-2021, 09:26 PM
What's your excuse gonna be when LeBron steamrolls them and wins another championship?

Lebron's record is getting blown away in 17', 18', and 14'

He never overcame a talent deficit except the 07' ECF against the #6 SRS (weak opponent)

So I would expect him to get blown away again, since he's never done what you're predicting (overcoming a talent deficit)

RRR3
01-13-2021, 09:29 PM
3ball is far and away the worst poster to ever post on the NBA forum when it comes to strictly basketball related posts. It’s not even remotely close.

SATAN
01-13-2021, 09:31 PM
3ball gets destroyed in every basketball debate I've seen him involved in on this forum yet he keeps parroting the same low effort shit every day. Not sure why he would actually care so much if people prefer one player over another. Him and his ilk have turned me off the player and man Michael Jordan. They literally worship the guy. It's disgusting.

RRR3
01-13-2021, 09:34 PM
3ball gets destroyed in every basketball debate I've seen him involved in on this forum yet he keeps parroting the same low effort shit every day. Not sure why he would actually care so much if people prefer one player over another. Him and his ilk have turned me off the player and man Michael Jordan. They literally worship the guy. It's disgusting.
Yeah to paraphrase Kblaze, he loses every single argument even though he’s starting from a premise that is widely accepted (MJ is GOAT).

3ball
01-13-2021, 09:35 PM
3ball is far and away the worst poster to ever post on the NBA forum when it comes to strictly basketball related posts. It’s not even remotely close.

The truth hurts - Lebron never overcame a talent deficit except the 07' ECF against the #6 SRS (weak opponent)

So I would expect him to get blown away again like 14', 17', and 18', since he's never done what you're predicting (overcoming a talent deficit)

Ultimately, you're the fool for worshipping a guy that never had a carry-job against a good team in 2 decades - that's a massive sample - he never beat a top 5 SRS team with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick... in 2 decades

SATAN
01-13-2021, 09:41 PM
Someone might take the bait if you copy and paste that in yet another thread. Maybe.

TheGoatest
01-13-2021, 09:42 PM

The only reason that "Oubre > Klay" sayer should be excited about this trade is because the Nets' upcoming iso chucking and every player demanding his shots will make it much more likely that Durant and Harden won't get to pass his precious Jordan on the all-time scoring list.

And1AllDay
01-13-2021, 10:42 PM
LeBron winning against a 73-9 team in 2016 with this guy as his #2 = greatest championship in history of all sports.

73 wins, down 3-1

https://i.postimg.cc/t4St1ZxV/8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d.jpg

Axe
01-13-2021, 11:14 PM
Kyrie the drama queen. It all started in 2017 after durant won his first chip lol.

3ball
01-13-2021, 11:15 PM
KD and Harden don't need him tbh

They're superior productive forces than Lebron/AD and fit just as well

KD is a better off-ball finisher than AD and Harden has been out-producing lebron as a ball-dominator for years

They will win regardless of what happens, just like lebron/AD last year

k0kakw0rld
01-13-2021, 11:19 PM
KD and Harden don't need him tbh

They're superior productive forces than Lebron/AD and fit just as well

KD is a better off-ball finisher than AD and Harden has been out-producing lebron as a ball-dominator for years

They will win regardless of what happens, just like lebron/AD last year

You don't believe that yourself so please STFU!

3ball
01-13-2021, 11:23 PM
You don't believe that yourself so please STFU!

I believe every word because it's statistical fact (except the last sentence):

"KD/Harden have superior production rates than Lebron/AD and fit just as well together

Superior production rates + superior chemistry = they will win regardless of what happens, just like lebron/AD last year"

k0kakw0rld
01-13-2021, 11:28 PM
I believe every word because it's statistical fact (except the last sentence):

"KD/Harden have superior production rates than Lebron/AD and fit just as well together

Superior production rates + superior chemistry = they will win regardless of what happens, just like lebron/AD last year"

Harden's dominance led him where exactly?
LeBron is out there preserving his body in order to reach the finals. Meanwhile, Harden goes 100 mph during the regular season and then runs out of gas comes playoff basketball. That explains the drop in his production in the playoffs compared to his production during the regular season. So when you say out-producing, there is a reason why I said you don't believe whatever you wrote. If you do well, we have the confirmation how poor of a poster and basketball mind you are.

Bronbron23
01-13-2021, 11:33 PM

Bruh nets aren't winning. I don't care if they got harden. They just gave up their defense

k0kakw0rld
01-13-2021, 11:53 PM
Bruh nets aren't winning. I don't care if they got harden. They just gave up their defense

Talk to this idiot bro. No depth no win it's that simple. Defense wins championships.

Mr. Woke
01-14-2021, 12:44 AM
Doesn't seem like a credible report to me.

Kyrie will be back soon.

kentatm
01-14-2021, 12:46 AM

Exactly. They may be a great offensive team but their defense just got trashed.

Axe
01-14-2021, 01:15 AM
Exactly. They may be a great offensive team but their defense just got trashed.
Their defense is now g-league level. :oldlol:

Sulico
01-14-2021, 01:22 AM
I think Kyrie Irving is one of the dumbest people on earth.

Kendrick Perkins starting to look like intellectual compared to this guy.

mentallooser
01-14-2021, 01:40 AM
I guess where I'm lost is...if need be to do what? As far as I know, he isn't holding out over some slight by the team or anything. He didn't even tell management he was leaving.

MrFonzworth
01-14-2021, 02:37 AM
Trade him for Westbrook. Reunite the OKC big 3 and let Kyrie protest in the capital without having to miss games.

light
01-14-2021, 02:58 AM

Without question.

What an absolute head case.

light
01-14-2021, 02:59 AM
I guess where I'm lost is...if need be to do what? As far as I know, he isn't holding out over some slight by the team or anything. He didn't even tell management he was leaving.

I would not be surprised if he came out and said that he's retiring because of *insert dumb idea*

k0kakw0rld
01-14-2021, 11:09 PM
I would not be surprised if he came out and said that he's retiring because of *insert dumb idea*
Apparently, he has come down to his senses.