PDA

View Full Version : Are there any kyrie and harden fans left on here?

Bronbron23
01-14-2021, 01:00 PM
I'm assuming almost everyone jumped ship by now but for those who haven't what the hell are you waiting for?

Mr. Woke
01-14-2021, 01:43 PM
They are two of my favorite players in the league.

I have immense respect for both of them, and I love watching them play.

Why would I stop being a fan of them?

hold this L
01-14-2021, 01:59 PM
Loney is a massive fan of Harden, guy was begging the Rockets to sell him to a contender after watching him get diced every year in the playoffs.

LoneyROY7
01-14-2021, 02:11 PM
Loney is a massive fan of Harden, guy was begging the Rockets to sell him to a contender after watching him get diced every year in the playoffs.

Remember when I guaranteed Harden would win a ring before this trade went down?

Don't doubt me, son. :pimp:

Bronbron23
01-14-2021, 02:37 PM
They are two of my favorite players in the league.

I have immense respect for both of them, and I love watching them play.

Why would I stop being a fan of them?

Wait you respect these dudes? Kyrie is a mental patient and harden cares more about strip clubs than he does a championships

Mr. Woke
01-14-2021, 02:45 PM
Wait you respect these dudes? Kyrie is a mental patient and harden cares more about strip clubs than he does a championships

Kyrie is not a mental patient.

Harden does care about winning a championship.

Don't let biased media narratives warp your mind.

Bronbron23
01-14-2021, 03:29 PM
Kyrie is not a mental patient.

Harden does care about winning a championship.

Bruh I tried defending kyrie for awhile but at some point you have to accept it. Dude is one step away for crazy town. I should of seen it coming when he went on first take and said he was woke. Whenever someone says their woke their almost always borderline crazy.

As far as harden I guess theirs always a possibility that the media is lying but players are also talking about his work ethic and dedication. I don't know what the motivation would be for players and media to lie on him.

Mr. Woke
01-14-2021, 04:39 PM
Bruh I tried defending kyrie for awhile but at some point you have to accept it. Dude is one step away for crazy town. I should of seen it coming when he went on first take and said he was woke. Whenever someone says their woke their almost always borderline crazy.

As far as harden I guess theirs always a possibility that the media is lying but players are also talking about his work ethic and dedication. I don't know what the motivation would be for players and media to lie on him.

You seem misguided IMO. Kyrie doesn't seem crazy to me at all.

Harden is a hard worker. You don't win an MVP and make multiple First Team All-NBAs by being lazy.

Axe
01-14-2021, 06:03 PM
Remember when I guaranteed Harden would win a ring before this trade went down?

Don't doubt me, son. :pimp:
:roll:

DoctorP
01-14-2021, 06:05 PM
I have no beef with those snowflakes