PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley: “Kevin Durant went from The Splash Bro’s to The Dribble Bro’s.”

Nike D'Antoni
01-14-2021, 08:48 PM
Why does Barkley like to hate?

Although Shaq is a Laker I understand his hatred

Shaq on Harden
“He got his superteam. He has to win this year. If he doesn’t win this year it’s a bust.”
https://twitter.com/i/status/1349879740472037376

DoctorP
01-14-2021, 08:51 PM
Barkley's money on that one.

DoctorP
01-14-2021, 08:52 PM
I just like the one liner.

Harden can splashem but yeah, dribble bros haaaaa

Axe
01-14-2021, 08:57 PM
Dynasty no more :(

warriorfan
01-14-2021, 09:28 PM
Why does Barkley like to hate?

Although Shaq is a Laker I understand his hatred

Shaq on Harden
“He got his superteam. He has to win this year. If he doesn’t win this year it’s a bust.”
https://twitter.com/i/status/1349879740472037376

Yup. That’s what I said last night. Harden is screwed. If he doesn’t win it’s over for his legacy. If he does win it will be an asterisked ring that no one will care much about. He has more to lose than he can possibly gain.

“The dribble Bros” :lol :lol

tpols
01-14-2021, 09:30 PM
He's right.

But with Kyrie gone, they can let Harden play QB and Durant WR. Like Steve Young and Jerry Rice.

But they need to find a way to play defense.

tpols
01-14-2021, 09:33 PM
Shaq on Harden

Retarded statement... but that's Shaq.

So if Harden doesn't beat AD/Lebron or Kawhi/PG13 he's a bust? He's not allowed to play with another superstar?

Coming from the guy who needed Kobe and Wade to win his only rings against the sixers and nets?

GTFO.

LoneyROY7
01-14-2021, 09:36 PM
Yup. That’s what I said last night. Harden is screwed. If he doesn’t win it’s over for his legacy. If he does win it will be an asterisked ring that no one will care much about. He has more to lose than he can possibly gain.

“The dribble Bros” :lol :lol

The irony of you calling it an asterisk ring is real. :oldlol:

Is Curry a 1-time champ then?

aj1987
01-14-2021, 09:36 PM
Retarded statement... but that's Shaq.

So if Harden doesn't beat AD/Lebron or Kawhi/PG13 he's a bust? He's not allowed to play with another superstar?

Coming from the guy who needed Kobe and Wade to win his only rings against the sixers and nets?

GTFO.
Except for the FACT that Harden has KD AND Irving on his team at the SAME time. Who's the 3rd superstar on the Lakers or the Clippers?

Just be glad that Shaq exists. He's the reason why your boy is even considered to be an ATG.

tpols
01-14-2021, 09:38 PM
Except for the FACT that Harden has KD AND Irving on his team at the SAME time. Who's the 3rd superstar on the Lakers or the Clippers?

Just be glad that Shaq exists. He's the reason why your boy is even considered to be an ATG.

You need to spend more time recalibrating the slurpee machine and less time talking ball.

Kyrie is done. It's Harden and Durant now.

Gohan
01-14-2021, 09:40 PM
Lebron fans have to stop crying. This is 2010 Miami all over Again

aj1987
01-14-2021, 09:42 PM
You need to spend more time recalibrating the slurpee machine and less time talking ball.

Kyrie is done. It's Harden and Durant now.

You need stop posting and go back to huffing paint. Your retarded ass isn't equipped to discuss basketball.

Kyrie is done? The last I checked, he was averaging 27/5/6 on 63% TS% this season.

tpols
01-14-2021, 09:44 PM
You need stop posting and go back to huffing paint. Your retarded ass isn't equipped to discuss basketball.

Kyrie is done? The last I checked, he was averaging 27/5/6 on 63% TS% this season.

Yea... kyrie's a great basketball player when he's on the court. Problem is... now he's not.

Don't think I trust the hotdogs yall are selling either. I know what's in them.

Axe
01-14-2021, 09:45 PM
To be fair for curry, having one win ahead of his team's losses that brings their % to equal or more than .500 is already a big feat for him nowadays without klay playing while kd got away with two fmvps when he left the team after 2019 finals concluded.

DoctorP
01-14-2021, 09:49 PM
I still think Lakers are better. Shaqs overrating em, putting the fake pressure. It's funny

aj1987
01-14-2021, 09:52 PM
Yea... kyrie's a great basketball player when he's on the court. Problem is... now he's not.

Don't think I trust the hotdogs yall are selling either. I know what's in them.

The PO's aren't starting today, and Kyrie hasn't said he's going to sit out the season.

For a basement dwelling loser like yourself, I'm assuming even a donkey sausage would be Michelin star level. :cheers:

Kblaze8855
01-14-2021, 10:01 PM
It’s not that unreasonable to say....

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FloweryNeighboringFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

But apparently KD is fine with it so....it should work.

A team like that is only gonna be so bad whatever the chemistry. Any 1 of the 3 get hot for a series they should win it.

DoctorP
01-14-2021, 10:02 PM
It’s not that unreasonable to say....

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FloweryNeighboringFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

But apparently KD is fine with it so....it should work.

A team like that is only gonna be so bad whatever the chemistry. Any 1 of the 3 get hot for a series they should win it.

Cant wait to watch the experiment.

LoneyROY7
01-14-2021, 10:04 PM

It's pretty convenient that this gif cuts out...right before the shot goes in.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
01-14-2021, 10:24 PM
It's pretty convenient that this gif cuts out...right before the shot goes in.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

I honestly don’t remember if it went in or not. It was made a couple years ago and I cut it off for time if I remember correctly. Gifs get laggy after a while.

LoneyROY7
01-14-2021, 10:27 PM
I honestly don’t remember if it went in or not. It was made a couple years ago and I cut it off for time if I remember correctly. Gifs get laggy after a while.

It goes in. I've seen that particular highlight.