PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Butler on 2020 NBA Finals: "We still think we should have won."

Nike D'Antoni
01-15-2021, 03:29 PM
Jimmy Butler still stands by his words from the 2020 NBA Finals: “We still think we should have won.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErvDN_jXAAMI03Z?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErvTI4uW8AEmHBR?format=jpg&name=medium

FireDavidKahn
01-15-2021, 03:58 PM
He can think whatever he wants.

LeGOAT won

trada7029
01-15-2021, 04:09 PM
Butler is right, but unfortunately, Lebron had the cast he needed to take low volume and have good efficiency

If he was forced to take high volume, his efficiency would've been Iverson-like and the Lakers would've lost.

This is statistical fact.. lebron shoots poorly at high volume because he's poor at the contested jumpshooting and additional mid-range required of high volume loads (he avoids contested jumpshooting)

Since he isn't efficient at high volume, he can't win rings that require high volume, such as rings with "true" 2nd options like Klay or Pippen that average significantly less points in the championship.. fortunately for Lebron, his sidekick was the playoff scoring champ so it was easy street

Gudo
01-15-2021, 04:16 PM
Butler is right, but unfortunately, Lebron had the cast he needed to take low volume and have good efficiency

If he was forced to take high volume, his efficiency would've been Iverson-like and the Lakers would've lost.

This is statistical fact.. lebron shoots poorly at high volume because he's poor at the contested jumpshooting and additional mid-range required of high volume loads (he avoids contested jumpshooting)

Since he isn't efficient at high volume, he can't win rings that require high volume, such as rings with "true" 2nd options like Klay or Pippen that average significantly less points in the championship.. fortunately for Lebron, his sidekick was the playoff scoring champ so it was easy street

Ok 3ball, you posted that earlier

trada7029
01-15-2021, 04:20 PM
Ok 3ball, you posted that earlier

I'm trada and my post was original

There's no other post like it. And if so, where is it?

Show it or it didn't happen

TheCorporation
01-15-2021, 04:24 PM
No. Butler had to play OUT OF HIS MIND to...win one game.

No :lol

HBK_Kliq_2
01-15-2021, 04:33 PM
He is stuck with a bunch of role players and no bubble hoops to bail him out, just like Nikola Jokic. It's all about LA or New York, take your friend to whichever one you like. Kawhi, Lebron, Davis, Durant, Harden, Irving, George all play in LA or New York. Everybody else in the NBA is irrelevant.

PeroAntic
01-15-2021, 04:46 PM
With Dragic and Adebayo there would have been a game 7 guaranteed. The Heat team had goat level teamwork and tactical scheme. Unbelievable that people still underestimate them.

Kiddlovesnets
01-15-2021, 04:51 PM
Butler is overthinking though, but the Heat can definitely take the Lakers to game 7 without the injuries. Come to think about it, Lebron's team has underperformed the last three times he was in the Finals. The Cavs were supposed to win at least 2 games in 2017, they lost 1-4. The Cavs were supposed to win at least 1 game in 2018, they got swept. Then the Lakers were supposed to lose at most 1 game to the Heat in 2020, they won 4-2. I guess this summarized Lebron's finals appearances in a nutshell, that hes always slightly below expectation and hence why hes 4/10 in the finals instead of 6/10 or 7/10.

Axe
01-15-2021, 04:57 PM
I doubt lol

Gougou
01-15-2021, 05:02 PM
Nah, first of all, it won't happen cuz if Heats plays their best, game 6 would've been close, and Butler didn't perform at his best, Lakers was dominating the Heat, second, Lebron is the best at elimination games, he rarely fail game 7.

SATAN
01-15-2021, 06:11 PM
Jimmy Butler sounding like a delusional Magatard

Gohan
01-15-2021, 08:31 PM
Lmao at the tards thinking every poster is an alt. I swear it’s like you can’t be an original poster on these boards

ArbitraryWater
01-15-2021, 08:41 PM
lul

LeCola
01-15-2021, 09:03 PM
Who would win if Adebayo and Dragic were healthy and Davis was injured?

Axe
01-15-2021, 09:04 PM
Interesting scenario but i'm guessing the lakers @7

DoctorP
01-15-2021, 09:11 PM
Heat had a shot but Dragic was hurt, Spos lineups sucked and Bam was also hurt.

They fought well.

Gudo
01-15-2021, 10:55 PM
I felt like the heat was pushing it in that series. Even if they had a full cast, they could probably get another W. But as for winning the championship, the Lakers just had more in the tank and were better equipped to win it. I dont think AD or Lebron were pushed to their capacity in that series.

Marchesk
01-15-2021, 11:05 PM

Michael Jeffrey Jordan