PDA

View Full Version : Im trying to be nicer

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 02:31 AM
I went to a Tibetan Buddhist retreat where I learned about emotional intelligence and projection.

I know I've been an asshole to a lot of you immature turds, I mean kids, here and I apologise. I actually think most of you are braindead shitheads and I can see why I started calling you retarded but I take it all back.

I see it's not the way to be and it was my own insecurity that made me feel superior to you enough to call you retarded. So I will not try to use my usual tropes of calling you low iq or retarded if I disagree with you.

I am not the god of basketball, Im just a stable genius ...jk. i do ok

I'd probably kick all of your asses in bball if we played

/Rant

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 02:40 AM
Anyways, some of you here are cool and I hope to be able to chill and talk shit without static.

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 02:49 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tSqSMOyNFE

LAL
01-16-2021, 03:04 AM
Were you one of those snowflakes here?

You seem like a nice guy mostly i think.

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 03:16 AM
Were you one of those snowflakes here?

You seem like a nice guy mostly i think.

Snowflake? Doubt it, ive put down a lot of the 12 users that frequent the site just to make myself feel better.

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 03:16 AM
But thanks

LAL
01-16-2021, 03:23 AM
Snowflake? Doubt it, ive put down a lot of the 12 users that frequent the site just to make myself feel better.

Keep having fun then. See what feels best for you and the person you're interracting with and you just work with that. Not everybody
deserves your nice.. and not all deserve your asshole behaviour.

Only nice deserves nice. Asshole deserves asshole.

Please take my advice.

Axe
01-16-2021, 03:27 AM
Keep having fun then. See what feels best for you and the person you're interracting with and you just work with that. Not everybody

Please take my advice.
:oldlol:

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 03:36 AM

Please take my advice.

Rock on

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 07:33 AM
Kidding.

But that was an interesting twist to that script maybe.

Bwahahah

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 07:42 AM
The end.

"I'm Trying To Be Nicer"

Starring: Dr. P

Guest Starring: LAL

Demon: Coin24

Special guest star: Axe

Copyright 2021 InsideHoops

All rights reserved.

Nanners
01-16-2021, 09:01 AM
Gotta love how cuck dems like OP are always worried about being "nice" and online etiquette... rather than worrying about posting interesting/unique ideas and concrete arguments.

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 09:29 AM
Gotta love how cuck dems like OP are always worried about being "nice" and online etiquette... rather than worrying about posting interesting/unique ideas and concrete arguments.

Suck a di ck schizo demon. Im always posting high iq quality shit in the politics thread. Im marking you for deletion. Maggot

Nanners
01-16-2021, 09:35 AM
Suck a di ck schizo demon. Im always posting high iq quality shit in the politics thread. Im marking you for deletion. Maggot

No doubt the tibetan buddhists you referenced in your OP, (who taught you about "emotional intelligence" and projection... whatever that means), would be proud of this post.

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 09:38 AM
No doubt the tibetan buddhists you referenced in your OP, (who taught you about "emotional intelligence" and projection... whatever that means), would be proud of this post.

Reported :lol

DoctorP
01-16-2021, 09:39 AM
This is such a drag mann.

Who wants to talk to miserable ****s like this guy

n00bie
01-16-2021, 10:30 AM

Been a full year of mask wearing. Did anyone try to rape you yet?

Nanners
01-16-2021, 10:43 AM
Been a full year of mask wearing. Did anyone try to rape you yet?

Is this your submission to challenge DocP and SATAN for the ISH retard of the year award?

SATAN
01-16-2021, 11:01 AM
Is this your submission to challenge DocP and SATAN for the ISH retard of the year award?

It's been automatically awarded to you every year since 2009 anyway

n00bie
01-16-2021, 12:06 PM

Was a legit question. Werent you scared of wearing a mask because people would see you walking around, think about BDSM, and get turned on?

Nanners
01-16-2021, 12:13 PM
Was a legit question. Werent you scared of wearing a mask because people would see you walking around, think about BDSM, and get turned on?

no doubt its scary how many people get turned on seeing my face normally... the thought of creepy crank yankers (like you) getting off to my good looks is deeply disturbing and creepy

n00bie
01-16-2021, 01:05 PM
no doubt its scary how many people get turned on seeing my face normally... the thought of creepy crank yankers (like you) getting off to my good looks is deeply disturbing and creepy

So did you get hit on by govt officials or what? Surely they were stalking you the second you left your home. Or else, why fake a pandemic to make you wear a mask?

Smoke117
01-19-2021, 06:27 AM
Pretty sure nobody has ever cared about you enough to give a shit whether you were being an asshole or not, but okay...pat yourself on the back if it makes you feel better.

coin24
01-20-2021, 04:35 AM
Try being less of a f@ggot OP..

And get a job loser

clipps
01-21-2021, 07:07 AM
I went to a Tibetan Buddhist retreat where I learned about emotional intelligence and projection.

I know I've been an asshole to a lot of you immature turds, I mean kids, here and I apologise. I actually think most of you are braindead shitheads and I can see why I started calling you retarded but I take it all back.

I see it's not the way to be and it was my own insecurity that made me feel superior to you enough to call you retarded. So I will not try to use my usual tropes of calling you low iq or retarded if I disagree with you.

I am not the god of basketball, Im just a stable genius ...jk. i do ok

I'd probably kick all of your asses in bball if we played

/Rant

Shut the **** up and quit being a little p*ssy, you little bitch.

jaxnex
01-26-2021, 02:01 AM
Only be nicer if you're sincere about it.

clipps
02-18-2021, 09:49 AM
Fakket

Stanley Kobrick
02-18-2021, 10:11 AM
that is very kind of you

Axe
02-18-2021, 05:20 PM
that is very kind of you
Very kind to the point that he's not really retiring, despite declaring so earlier.