PDA

View Full Version : How does Lebron take over games?

trada7029
01-16-2021, 11:18 AM
Does he take over games?

Getting 12 rebounds isn't taking over a game

Getting 10 assists isn't taking over a game

Every once in a while his jumper will get hot and everyone will make a big deal about it. But I remember Kobe causing the opposing coach to call a timeout EVERY GAME after getting hot.

I saw AD on the baseline getting doubled - seems like he's the guy causing defensive adjustments

Uncle Drew
01-16-2021, 11:19 AM
He takes over your head, that's for sure.

warriorfan
01-16-2021, 11:20 AM
By team hopping and colluding with the best players in the league every year

LoneyROY7
01-16-2021, 11:25 AM
trada...

k0kakw0rld
01-16-2021, 11:32 AM
By team hopping and colluding with the best players in the league every year
And what did your franchise do? Almost lost in 2015, lost in 2016 then what happened? Oh yeah, Steph and Draymond started to recruit KD. Because they feared LeBron James.

r0drig0lac
01-16-2021, 11:33 AM
in the free agency

warriorfan
01-16-2021, 11:34 AM
And what did your franchise do? Almost lost in 2015, lost in 2016 then what happened? Oh yeah, Steph and Draymond started to recruit KD. Because they feared LeBron James.

You change teams even more than LeBron. You are a f.aggot ass bitch. :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-16-2021, 11:42 AM
3ball really in here like

https://s2.gifyu.com/images/tenor8e849fa5e4c013af.gif

RRR3
01-16-2021, 11:59 AM

:roll:

Bron getting that fourth made his mind snap.

8Ball
01-16-2021, 12:01 PM

Wait till Bron becomes #1 in scoring all time.

There will be nothing left.

It will be like the Romans destroying Carthage, salting the earth and moving the city away. The LeBron vs Jordan debate will be dead.

k0kakw0rld
01-16-2021, 12:03 PM
You change teams even more than LeBron. You are a f.aggot ass bitch. :lol
A f.aggot ass bitch is someone like you who runs around the block lying about another man's character. Ain't you tired of repeating the same damn song? That's really the best you can do? :oldlol::lol

Nick Nurse says hello btw (you know the avy I've been rocking since 2019). Prior to that I had (Jose Mourinho aka the Special One).

So what are we saying here fakkit?

BTW you can't call someone Dingo and the guy never won a FMVP. Simply means he doesn't perform when it really matters.

8Ball
01-16-2021, 12:04 PM
Does he take over games?

Every once in a while his jumper will get hot and everyone will make a big deal about it. But I remember Kobe causing the opposing coach to call a timeout EVERY GAME after getting hot.

I saw AD on the baseline getting doubled - seems like he's the guy causing defensive adjustments

Every single 2018 playoff game LeBron took over.

Easy.

Wally450
01-16-2021, 12:06 PM
Every single 2018 playoff game LeBron took over.

Easy.

Get em 8ball. :applause:

8Ball
01-16-2021, 12:07 PM
Get em 8ball. :applause:

Jordan doesn't know how to take over games with passing like LeBron.

This fact disturbs, infuriates and makes 3ball insane.

Bronbron23
01-16-2021, 12:42 PM
Does he take over games?

Bruh he definitely takes over games. There's more to the game then scoring and he does that pretty good too. No he dosnt have the offensive arsenal like mj to consistently get good looks in a tight defensive half court game but his leadership and other skills helps him takeover games. A big block assist or rebound can be just as important as a bucket.

RRR3
01-16-2021, 12:43 PM
Is the retarded OP really asking how one of the greatest scorers of all time takes over games?

This isn’t even good trolling.

SouBeachTalents
01-16-2021, 05:29 PM
The same way he's taken over your life

72-10
01-16-2021, 06:31 PM

Bron getting that fourth made his mind snap.

as far as I'm concerned he doesn't take games over and is not clutch

RRR3
01-16-2021, 06:42 PM

as far as I'm concerned he doesn't take games over and is not clutch
You’re a drooling retard so I don’t really care what you think.

72-10
01-16-2021, 07:54 PM
I'd take a LeBron who takes over games consistently over most other forms of LeBron.

GrayGoat
01-16-2021, 08:01 PM
I'd take a LeBron who takes over games consistently over most other forms of LeBron.

You would take LeBron over LeBron? LeBron baby!

HylianNightmare
01-16-2021, 08:05 PM
Does he take over games?

he rarely does

Axe
01-16-2021, 09:06 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKINBO6ViaOSjMuyTTUucaIPnZLU441 5pVMQ&usqp=CAU

trada7029
01-16-2021, 09:21 PM
Bruh he definitely takes over games. There's more to the game then scoring and he does that pretty good too. No he dosnt have the offensive arsenal like mj to consistently get good looks in a tight defensive half court game but his leadership and other skills helps him takeover games. A big block assist or rebound can be just as important as a bucket.

But everybody gets a key block, assist or rebound - that's role player stuff

Only the star can "take over" with scoring - and lebron can't take over because he avoids (doesn't attempt) contested jumpers.. This is a statistical fact.. if a star avoids contested jumpers, he cannot take over, especially in tight games

Furthermore, lebron's unwillingness to take contested jumpers means that he shoots poorly at high volume when he's forced to shoot more contested shots.. he's poor at the contested jumpshooting and additional mid-range required of high volume loads

Since he isn't efficient at high volume, he can't win rings that require high volume, such as rings with "true" 2nd options like Klay or Pippen that average significantly less points in the championship.. fortunately for Lebron, his sidekick was the playoff scoring champ so it was easy street

kawhileonard2
01-16-2021, 09:58 PM
By hopping teams otherwise no playoffs without AD as we have seen.

light
01-17-2021, 04:06 AM
He takes over games by scoring.

He takes over games by passing.

He takes over games by shooting midrange jumpers.

He takes over games by shooting threes.

He takes over games in the restricted area.

He takes over games with defense.

He takes over games with rebounds.

He takes over games with IQ.

He takes over games with playcalling.

LeBron takes over games in more ways than anyone in history.

sdot_thadon
01-17-2021, 03:09 PM
Your comprehension of the game is mind bogglingly low considering how much time you spend posting bro. If a guy like Tristian Thompson can take over a stretch of a game just by busting his ass on the glass, what makes you think scoring is the only way. Plenty of guys have taken over games with playmaking too. Lebron does it with a combination of things at once, it's what makes him unique. That said, he doesn't do it nearly as often now as he did in his prime. Of course this is the part you keep comparing him in his 18th year to Prime Mj tho....

Shooter
01-17-2021, 07:46 PM
He takes over your head, that's for sure.

trada...

Wait till Bron becomes #1 in scoring all time.

There will be nothing left.

It will be like the Romans destroying Carthage, salting the earth and moving the city away. The LeBron vs Jordan debate will be dead.

Jordan doesn't know how to take over games with passing like LeBron.

This fact disturbs, infuriates and makes 3ball insane.

Well done everyone :cheers:

OP = Roasted again