PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn has no chance of winning the NBA Title

Walk on Water
01-17-2021, 12:30 AM
They had a chance, but now Harden is going to make it a tougher road. They did well tonight but Kyrie wasn't there. Eventually, Kyrie and Harden are going to have a fallout. And you can't win without stellar defense. So sadly, the Lakers are probably gonna win another chip.

Here's the thing though. Even if they did manage to win, it won't really count for KD or Harden. KD wanted to win without a super team. Now he can't win on his own. Also, this chip wouldn't count for Harden either, because he will have had 2 other stars playing with him.

So Brooklyn probably won't win, but if they do it won't be very impressive.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
01-17-2021, 12:57 AM
Chip or bust for the Nets and if Lebron win vs them, LeGOAT status no question BUT if Lakers and Nets do end up in the finals and Nets won, doesnt hurt Lebron's legacy. As for Durant, Harden, Kyrie, their ring is all (*********) for taking the easy road.

kawhileonard2
01-17-2021, 12:58 AM
All of Lebron's titles were the easy road. Only won with guys who were stars before he came. Also missed the playoffs and won bronze medals for America. He is worse than Trump for America.

Walk on Water
01-17-2021, 01:00 AM
Chip or bust for the Nets and if Lebron win vs them, LeGOAT status no question BUT if Lakers and Nets do end up in the finals and Nets won, doesnt hurt Lebron's legacy. As for Durant, Harden, Kyrie, their ring is all (*********) for taking the easy road.

Sadly this will really boost Lebron if he wins. And I don't want him to, but I think this Brooklyn team is going to be a train wreck. Harden blows it every year. You know it and I know it.

LoneyROY7
01-17-2021, 01:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlqFqkIzmn8&ab_channel=MarkPanado

SouBeachTalents
01-17-2021, 01:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlqFqkIzmn8&ab_channel=MarkPanado
https://media.giphy.com/media/StKjvSiOJXHOnREwnb/giphy.gif

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
01-17-2021, 01:05 AM
All of Lebron's titles were the easy road. Only won with guys who were stars before he came. Also missed the playoffs and won bronze medals for America. He is worse than Trump for America.

10 Finals appearances, you just angree.

k0kakw0rld
01-17-2021, 01:09 AM

Shut the fk up and go to bed. Dream about LeBron since he is in your head, fakkit.

SouBeachTalents
01-17-2021, 01:12 AM
Shut the fk up and go to bed. Dream about LeBron since he is in your head, fakkit.
Dude makes ALL his posts about LeBron :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
01-17-2021, 07:23 AM
They had a chance, but now Harden is going to make it a tougher road. They did well tonight but Kyrie wasn't there. Eventually, Kyrie and Harden are going to have a fallout. And you can't win without stellar defense. So sadly, the Lakers are probably gonna win another chip.

Here's the thing though. Even if they did manage to win, it won't really count for KD or Harden. KD wanted to win without a super team. Now he can't win on his own. Also, this chip wouldn't count for Harden either, because he will have had 2 other stars playing with him.

So Brooklyn probably won't win, but if they do it won't be very impressive.
Which one is it? What is the point of this thread if you going to double down at the end. Fkin retard :facepalm Nikkas like you piss me off bro. If you want to hate go all the way.

Axe
01-17-2021, 09:05 AM
It seems the welfarefan has taken enough adderalls once more for him to make another thread with his WoW dup. :ohwell:

StrongLurk
01-17-2021, 10:05 AM
Nah, they are winning with KD, Harden and Kyrie playing.

Uncle Drew
01-17-2021, 10:06 AM
Nah, they are winning with KD, Harden and Kyrie playing.

I am glad it is you saying this, because now I know that the contrary will happen.

ImKobe
01-17-2021, 10:13 AM
What is OP smoking?

StrongLurk
01-17-2021, 10:17 AM
I am glad it is you saying this, because now I know that the contrary will happen.

I'm 100% rooting for the Lakers to win. I think the Nets will win overall, but it's gonna come down to Lakers, Nets, and Clippers. Crazy positional competition between Lebron, KD and Kawhi, wish MJ was able to actually have some real comp at the SG in his career.

Kiddlovesnets
01-17-2021, 12:27 PM
The way our current rosters are, yes we dont have a chance. But lets not pretend that we cant add more pieces to the team before the trade and FA deadline. Theres also next off-season's FA market if we cant get it done this year.

GOBB
01-17-2021, 12:32 PM
The way our current rosters are, yes we dont have a chance. But lets not pretend that we cant add more pieces to the team before the trade and FA deadline. Theres also next off-season's FA market if we cant get it done this year.

Nets have what assets to trade? Bench is already thin. And don’t say Kyrie. So yea enlighten me how they will add pieces. And good luck trying to find free agents to add and consider them pieces. Again what’s out there since you made the post. I want to laugh at what you consider pieces.

Kiddlovesnets
01-17-2021, 12:42 PM
Nets have what assets to trade? Bench is already thin. And don’t say Kyrie. So yea enlighten me how they will add pieces. And good luck trying to find free agents to add and consider them pieces. Again what’s out there since you made the post. I want to laugh at what you consider pieces.

What assets to trade and FA to add? If I knew the answer, Id have been hired as a GM. We fans can only just wait and see what will happen, we may or may not be able to get it done. But lets be honest, the Lakers had quite a thin rosters last year, no one wanted Mcgee, Dwight, Rondo and Morris, they all contributed in the playoffs. So theres a chance that a 'nobody' happens to be a key piece.

GOBB
01-17-2021, 12:52 PM
What assets to trade and FA to add? If I knew the answer, Id have been hired as a GM. We fans can only just wait and see what will happen, we may or may not be able to get it done. But lets be honest, the Lakers had quite a thin rosters last year, no one wanted Mcgee, Dwight, Rondo and Morris, they all contributed in the playoffs. So theres a chance that a 'nobody' happens to be a key piece.

What a dumb ass response.

Nets lack draft assets. You guys have 3-4 2nd rd picks. No firsts.
Nets bench is thin due to spencer dinwiddie being injured and he James harden trade

Rondo/McGee were on the Lakers prior to the Championship season. So why you felt the need to list them is beyond me. Neither were FA acquisitions during the season Lakers won the title. Only Morris was who was bought out by Detroit. So that’s what you’re expecting? A buyout of a player that becomes a piece or pieces. Utter comedy.

I don’t see why guys like you refuse to admit when someone is right. But again you couldn’t resist to talk out your ass “what makes u think we can’t add pieces this season!”. Your reply should’ve been it’ll be difficult to add another beneficial to the roster at this point. Hopefully Kyrie returns and these 3 can carry the load. Not this “if I were a GM I would know” crap

Kiddlovesnets
01-17-2021, 01:17 PM
What a dumb ass response.

Nets lack draft assets. You guys have 3-4 2nd rd picks. No firsts.
Nets bench is thin due to spencer dinwiddie being injured and he James harden trade

Rondo/McGee were on the Lakers prior to the Championship season. So why you felt the need to list them is beyond me. Neither were FA acquisitions during the season Lakers won the title. Only Morris was who was bought out by Detroit. So that’s what you’re expecting? A buyout of a player that becomes a piece or pieces. Utter comedy.

I don’t see why guys like you refuse to admit when someone is right. But again you couldn’t resist to talk out your ass “what makes u think we can’t add pieces this season!”. Your reply should’ve been it’ll be difficult to add another beneficial to the roster at this point. Hopefully Kyrie returns and these 3 can carry the load. Not this “if I were a GM I would know” crap

Okay if you insist, we will see what happens. I dont know if the Nets will win this year or not, but I know for sure the 76ers are not winning.
:cheers:

GOBB
01-17-2021, 01:20 PM
Okay if you insist, we will see what happens. I dont know if the Nets will win this year, but I know for sure the 76ers are not winning.
:cheers:

I agree the Sixers don’t a roster to win it all as of today. The Sixers have as good of a chance to get to the NBA Finals as the Nets tho.

LoneyROY7
01-17-2021, 01:22 PM
I agree the Sixers don’t a roster to win it all as of today. The Sixers have as good of a chance to get to the NBA Finals as the Nets tho.

Imagine actually typing this. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Kiddlovesnets
01-17-2021, 01:22 PM

Unfortunately no, you dont get anywhere close to that with Doc Rivers unless you have a big three. Sorry to break it to you, but Doc is shit and its been proven in his Clippers years. Your team should've gotten Billy Donovan when you had the chance, but apparently Doc has such a reputation as the best black coach and some FOs are going to buy into this.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
01-17-2021, 01:30 PM

I thought hearing Nets now have 3 roster spots open, can use their MLE and vets minimum somethibg like that. Also can they trade Kyrie(i know I know what team would want him at his current state but you never know, a team lookibg to rebuild?).

GOBB
01-17-2021, 01:37 PM
Unfortunately no, you dont get anywhere close to that with Doc Rivers unless you have a big three. Sorry to break it to you, but Doc is shit and its been proven in his Clippers years. Your team should've gotten Billy Donovan when you had the chance, but apparently Doc has such a reputation as the best black coach and some FOs are going to buy into this.

Proven what? That he couldn’t get to the finals in a top heavy West conference? The East is not top heavy. There are a bunch of teams on even playing field. Also Sixers do one thing the Nets do not. And play defense. Before covid struck they were holding teams under to 99ppg.

You’re talking about coaching and the Nets coach is Steve Nash. What has he ever done coaching wise? Nothing. You Nets fans are in for a ride awakening thinking you’re a lock to the finals. Durant hasn’t done shit since he bolted for GSW pulling the biggest bitch move in sports. Harden has got as far as doc rivers in the playoffs out West. Somehow it’s different in the East for these dudes and not Doc?

Jesus Christ Sunday has u dudes typing a lot of nonsense. My lord

GOBB
01-17-2021, 01:40 PM
I thought hearing Nets now have 3 roster spots open, can use their MLE and vets minimum somethibg like that. Also can they trade Kyrie(i know I know what team would want him at his current state but you never know, a team lookibg to rebuild?).

The latter is most likely the only way Nets can add pieces. Dealing Kyrie. He has to play tho and increase his value. As of today? He’s a tough trade to bring back things of value to help the team in any way. Especially in today’s climate where teams are experiencing covid, roster issues to play a game. That’s probably the Nets best bet is to get Kyrie back have him perform then deal him before deadline. Tough sell but anything is possible. Sixers moved Horford deal. No one thought that was possible.

lilteapot
01-17-2021, 01:41 PM
Nice jinx attempt OP. I will reverse jinx your jinx and say that Brooklyn is definitely title favorites with the amount of talent they have on that team. Plus, KD has Lebron AND Kawhi's number in the playoffs - no way they don't win.

Doranku
01-17-2021, 01:42 PM
**** the Nets but imagine thinking a team with Ben Simmons as its 2nd best player has a chance at beating them. :lol

k 96
01-17-2021, 01:49 PM
Le Hype 4 of 10 James fan girls in panic mode. hahaha

Dont worry little buttercups, ESPN will come to the rescue AGAIN.

Kiddlovesnets
01-17-2021, 01:56 PM
Proven what? That he couldn’t get to the finals in a top heavy West conference? The East is not top heavy. There are a bunch of teams on even playing field. Also Sixers do one thing the Nets do not. And play defense. Before covid struck they were holding teams under to 99ppg.

You’re talking about coaching and the Nets coach is Steve Nash. What has he ever done coaching wise? Nothing. You Nets fans are in for a ride awakening thinking you’re a lock to the finals. Durant hasn’t done shit since he bolted for GSW pulling the biggest bitch move in sports. Harden has got as far as doc rivers in the playoffs out West. Somehow it’s different in the East for these dudes and not Doc?

Jesus Christ Sunday has u dudes typing a lot of nonsense. My lord

Doc couldnt even get to the Conference Finals, despite having a superior team in 2015 and 2020. Lets face it, he was carried by the Celtics big three in 2008, he actually held them back since they were taken to 7 games by the Hawks and Cavs, a better coach would've made this title run a lot easier. Hes good at making role players good, but his ceiling is low. Hes perfect for the likes of Magic and Thunder, but not if you actually want to win a title.

I agree that Nash has done nothing special, but at least its his first season and we will see what hes capable of. He may turn out to be great like Nick Nurse, or shit even worse than Doc Rivers, but at least we will give him 1-2 years to show what hes made of. The difference here is, Doc is proven to be the wrong one if you want a deep playoffs run, while Nash is just a big uncertainty. Even if its a 5% chance, is better than 0%.

Same reason why Rockets want the Nets picks instead of your Ben Simmons, 'cause the picks can turn out to be franchise players like Kevin Durant and James Harden(or busts like Anthony Bennett, we wont know of course), but Simmons is proven to be a low-ceiling player who will never develop a jumper.

highwhey
01-17-2021, 02:01 PM
What is OP smoking?

https://i.postimg.cc/QMXwryML/14-F2-FC48-07-E8-46-B9-B500-7-A0-C77733-D88.jpg

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
01-17-2021, 02:01 PM
Le Hype 4 of 10 James fan girls in panic mode. hahaha

Dont worry little buttercups, ESPN will come to the rescue AGAIN.

Replace Lebron with Durant, Lebron-Harden-Kyrie or Lebron-Durant-Kyrie it would be ring or bust dont matter is its 1styr or 50yrs of playing together, its title or bust.

Why Durant, Harden, Kyrie dont get the same expectation as Lebron? Since Durant out plays Lebron time after time.

GOBB
01-17-2021, 02:04 PM
**** the Nets but imagine thinking a team with Ben Simmons as its 2nd best player has a chance at beating them. :lol

Already explained. You dickheads think the nba is like a video game. Playoffs you need defense and a bench. 2 things Nets currently don’t have. And not for nothing imagine thinking today’s climate won’t screw over teams (including mine since it has already) with covid. So it might not even be the Nets or Sixers in finals. Could be someone else. East is open and when you factor in covid makes it harder to predict. But jackasses like yourself got it all figured out.

GOBB
01-17-2021, 02:08 PM
Doc couldnt even get to the Conference Finals, despite having a superior team in 2015 and 2020. Lets face it, he was carried by the Celtics big three in 2008, he actually held them back since they were taken to 7 games by the Hawks and Cavs, a better coach would've made this title run a lot easier. Hes good at making role players good, but his ceiling is low. Hes perfect for the likes of Magic and Thunder, but not if you actually want to win a title.

I agree that Nash has done nothing special, but at least its his first season and we will see what hes capable of. He may turn out to be great like Nick Nurse, or shit even worse than Doc Rivers, but at least we will give him 1-2 years to show what hes made of. The difference here is, Doc is proven to be the wrong one if you want a deep playoffs run, while Nash is just a big uncertainty. Even if its a 5% chance, is better than 0%.

Same reason why Rockets want the Nets picks instead of your Ben Simmons, 'cause the picks can turn out to be franchise players like Kevin Durant and James Harden(or busts like Anthony Bennett, we wont know of course), but Simmons is proven to be a low-ceiling player who will never develop a jumper.

I don’t care what doc ceiling is. I know what the East teams look like the Bucks Celtics Nets Heat Sixers Pacers and no one has separated themselves significantly from the other. Whatever happened in Doc rivers career in the West is irrelevant vs the current state of the East conference. It’s wide open. Hence why sixers have just as good of a chance at reaching finals. It’s just facts at this point. People who think Durant/harden = finals appearance lock don’t know basketball.

Kiddlovesnets
01-17-2021, 02:14 PM
I don’t care what doc ceiling is. I know what the East teams look like the Bucks Celtics Nets Heat Sixers Pacers and no one has separated themselves significantly from the other. Whatever happened in Doc rivers career in the West is irrelevant vs the current state of the East conference. It’s wide open. Hence why sixers have just as good of a chance at reaching finals. It’s just facts at this point. People who think Durant/harden = finals appearance lock don’t know basketball.

Nope these teams are not in the same tier. The Bucks are in the first tier, the Pacers are in the third tier, the other are in the second tier. The Nets can move up to first tier if they can fill up the rosters with better big men and defender, but currently yes we are about as good as the Celtics and 76ers, though we have higher ceiling if we can get it right at the end of trade/FA deadline and challenge the Bucks for the finals appearance. The 76ers though, wont have a chance whatever you do, your ceiling is ECF.

Mr. Woke
01-17-2021, 02:32 PM
They definitely have a chance.

OP seems like a hater.