PDA

View Full Version : So LeBron haters have to root for the very thing they hate

J Shuttlesworth
01-18-2021, 04:41 AM
LeBron haters say they hate things like collusion, load management, stat padding, ref baiting, superteams, etc. These are all things they accuse LeBron of. Ironically, LeBron haters are all rooting for the players who actually do these things. They're either rooting for Nets, or Clippers. Notice cucks like Mike D'Antoni suddenly jumped ship to the Nets

KD
-Formed two superteams, despite having a 3-star team in OKC
-Joined 73 win team who beat him the year before
-Caught creating twitter alts to defend himself against 13 year olds
-Blew 3-1 lead

Harden
-Biggest foul baiter/flopper in history
-Spends entire game shooting FTs
-Tons of off the court drama,terrible locker room presence/leadership
-Chokes every playoffs
-Blew 3-1 lead

Kawhi
-Choked huge in game 7 against Nuggets
-Doesn't play half the games
-Stopped playing for the Spurs and demanded a trade
-Too quiet to actually lead a team/big diva

This is what you guys are reduced to? At least have some principles, you idiots :facepalm

Axe
01-18-2021, 04:48 AM
Huh, harden blew a 3-1 lead? When the hell did that happen exactly?

MrFonzworth
01-18-2021, 05:07 AM

Against the Warriors

RoundMoundOfReb
01-18-2021, 05:47 AM
Against the Warriors

That was 3-2.

Overdrive
01-18-2021, 06:39 AM
LeBron haters say they hate things like collusion, load management, stat padding, ref baiting, superteams, etc. These are all things they accuse LeBron of. Ironically, LeBron haters are all rooting for the players who actually do these things. They're either rooting for Nets, or Clippers. Notice cucks like Mike D'Antoni suddenly jumped ship to the Nets

KD
-Blew 3-1 lead

Harden
-Chokes every playoffs
-Blew 3-1 lead

Kawhi

This is what you guys are reduced to? At least have some principles, you idiots :facepalm

There's a chance Lebron haters just don't like Lebron and any reasoning is futile.

J Shuttlesworth
01-18-2021, 12:13 PM

That was supposed to be under Kawhit. Whoops

Kiddlovesnets
01-18-2021, 12:16 PM
KD

A 3-star team in OKC, when did that happen? Harden was not a star in 11-12 season, and he was no longer in OKC after he became a star. By this logic Lebron had a 5-star team in 2018 with Love, Thomas, Wade and Rose.
:facepalm

dankok8
01-18-2021, 12:19 PM
There are lots of people who hate this entire era. Me no. I enjoy watching as much as ever but the differences between eras should be considered. Collusion is not a problem if everyone does it. It's not like Lebron has an unfair advantage. Anyone can do it.

Gudo
01-18-2021, 12:39 PM
There are lots of people who hate this entire era. Me no. I enjoy watching as much as ever but the differences between eras should be considered. Collusion is not a problem if everyone does it. It's not like Lebron has an unfair advantage. Anyone can do it.

I like watching this era as well. As I do other eras. If you can understand the progression of the rules and the gameplay, past eras can be quite entertaining to watch too.

What I don’t appreciate from today’s era are flopping and collusions. I wasnt a fan of lebrons miami team and moreso KD joining gsw.

J Shuttlesworth
01-18-2021, 12:45 PM
A 3-star team in OKC, when did that happen? Harden was not a star in 11-12 season, and he was no longer in OKC after he became a star. By this logic Lebron had a 5-star team in 2018 with Love, Thomas, Wade and Rose.

He had a big star in WB, and Harden was 6moty and a rising star. Not KD's fault he was traded necessarily, but joining the 73 win warriors was bitch made, and so was creating a 3 all star team with 2 MVPs in the Nets. Keep in mind he created the Nets in our current area where we have the most parity for some time now.

And don't be a dumb ****. You know it's absolutely hypocritical for these LeHaters to be rooting for people who exhibit these behaviors much worse than LeBron actually does.

Airupthere
01-18-2021, 12:45 PM

KD
-Blew 3-1 lead

Harden
-Chokes every playoffs
-Blew 3-1 lead

Kawhi

Yes, it's good to root for other collusion teams as a way to show Lebron how absurd this trend that he started has become.

ArbitraryWater
01-18-2021, 02:54 PM
Its the only way to deny LeGOAT

ArbitraryWater
01-18-2021, 02:57 PM
Against the Warriors

Doranku
01-18-2021, 03:25 PM

Never, Harden was actually the one who overcame a 3-1 deficit to the Clippers.

RRR3
01-18-2021, 03:28 PM
Lol if Harden wasn’t a star in 2012 then Manu Ginobili was never a star. Kiddlovesdumbasstakes at it again.

tpols
01-18-2021, 04:18 PM
Nobody cares about collusion anymore because everybody is doing it. Everybody is teaming up superstars in their primes. Of course it was a bigger deal when only ONE set of fellas was doing it because it made the game non-competitive and thus boring to watch. Now we have 3 super teams to watch battle it out so that's a good thing. Nobody wants to watch a Kobe-Shaq level tandem beat up on a team that came into the season with +6000 odds at winning the title. That's boring.

That happened in 2002 and 2020 where both the Nets and the Heat were +6000 and just got wiped. Nobody that wasn't a fan of those teams was really watching the series because the outcome was so inevitable.

Axe
01-18-2021, 05:08 PM
That was supposed to be under Kawhit. Whoops
:cheers:

Gohan
01-18-2021, 06:59 PM
Lol if Harden wasn’t a star in 2012 then Manu Ginobili was never a star. Kiddlovesdumbasstakes at it again.

Did harden play like a star in the finals missing wide open 3 after wide open 3?

k0kakw0rld
01-19-2021, 08:45 AM

KD
-Blew 3-1 lead

Harden
-Chokes every playoffs
-Blew 3-1 lead

Kawhi

Kawhi also blew a 3-1 lead. FYI!

TheGoatest
01-19-2021, 08:56 AM
LeBron haters say they hate things like collusion, load management, stat padding, ref baiting, superteams, etc. These are all things they accuse LeBron of.

They don't hate LeBron because of those things.
They hate LeBron because he is greater than their all-time favorite player, whoever that player might be.
They just use those things as a decoy for the real reason they hate him.

Gohan
01-19-2021, 10:48 AM
They don't hate LeBron because of those things.
They hate LeBron because he is greater than their all-time favorite player, whoever that player might be.
They just use those things as a decoy for the real reason they hate him.

Lebron ain’t better than iverson my nikka

Kiddlovesnets
01-19-2021, 11:13 AM
Tbh Lebron colluding is never an issue to me, I used to root for him during his Heat years(minus 2014 playoffs when we played him). The actual problem is, he still somehow managed to lose more finals series than he won despite the fact that he colluded. Not counting the 2007 NBA Finals, Lebron is still 4-5 in NBA finals since he left the Cavs in 2010. In fact, Lebron has never had a winning record in the NBA finals at any point of his career. Even after 2013 he was barely 2-2 in the NBA Finals, and lost more individual games than he won. When you collude, its title or bust, cant complain the other teams are better if you are colluding yourself. Rob Parker said Lebron is FFOAT, I think he definitely has a point.

My opinion about Lebron changed after he got swept by the Warriors in 2018 and the media/fans were all praising him for that playoffs run. I mean, come on the Spurs without Kawhi won 1 game against the Spurs, the Pelicans team also won one game against that Warriors team. This aint the invincible 2016-2017 Warriors, the 2017-2018 Warriors were vulnerable and clearly beatable, is it too much to ask for him to at least win 1-2 games in the 2018 finals even if he couldnt win the series? Either way, theres no excuse for getting swept in 2018 finals, and yet I was fed up that the media still rated him as the best player in the league despite the fact that both Durant and Harden were better than him that year.