PDA

View Full Version : Irving listed as questionable for tonight's game

Marchesk
01-18-2021, 12:42 PM
"Hopefully, we're close. I can't really give you a firm update on that," Nash told reporters via the New York Post ahead of the team's game against the Magic. We have to assess that as we go. We do want to make sure he ramps accordingly so that he's not susceptible to unnecessary injury and protect him the best we can. But hopefully, it will be a short period of time. That is to be determined, though."

:lol

Real Men Wear Green
01-18-2021, 12:55 PM
If Nash could cut Irving right now would he do it?

Marchesk
01-18-2021, 01:03 PM
If Nash could cut Irving right now would he do it?

Nash if the Nets and Durant let him make the call? Good question. A trade would be more ideal, but who knows whether Kyrie would play for another team.

Marchesk
01-18-2021, 01:16 PM
Harden and Irving's play and position overlap enough that I don't think you get the max out of both players even with staggering their minutes and Kyrie all in. If you could trade him for Andre Drummond, that would be idea.

rawimpact
01-18-2021, 01:40 PM
Has there ever been three top 5 shot creators?

All three, Harden, Durant and Irving are up there as elite shot makers and creaters for themselves.

This is insane

Marchesk
01-18-2021, 03:37 PM
He's out tonight because of health and safety protocols. I don't understand. How was he questionable if that was a given? Don't they know how long a player is supposed to sit out when violating Covid rules?

Edit: apparently the Brooklyn medical staff is holding Kyrie out because he needs a practice first to get his conditioning back.

Moden NBA :roll:

Wally450
01-18-2021, 03:44 PM
Congrats Brooklyn. :lol