ArbitraryWater
01-19-2021, 03:41 PM
Lmao

ArbitraryWater
01-19-2021, 03:42 PM
This is weird lol

Airupthere
01-19-2021, 03:51 PM
It's all downhill from here. Glad people enjoyed the last 2 games.

999Guy
01-19-2021, 03:52 PM
They really need to just trade him.

The Harden and KD show is just perfect.

Kyrie is overkill and they have holes all over the roster.

999Guy
01-19-2021, 03:53 PM
It's all downhill from here. Glad people enjoyed the last 2 games.

Harden is committed to this new I’m a good teammate shit after the nonsense he pulled in Houston.

He’s gonna take a huge step back just to make this work

LoneyROY7
01-19-2021, 04:04 PM
Harden is committed to this new I’m a good teammate shit after the nonsense he pulled in Houston.

Harden will definitely try to accommodate Kyrie, but I also think it was crucial that everyone was able to see just how nasty KD and Harden look by themselves. It puts more pressure on Kyrie to fit in.

Airupthere
01-19-2021, 04:06 PM

It's not Harden. We already saw how quickly he can integrate with a team. It's Kyrie that might ruin momentum or chemistry.

Manny98
01-19-2021, 04:07 PM
Yes sir!!

Real Men Wear Green
01-19-2021, 04:07 PM
Harden is the ultimate D'Antoni pg. Irving is redundant at best. They could trade him for Seth Curry and not even notice.

trada7029
01-19-2021, 04:28 PM
Harden is the ultimate D'Antoni pg. Irving is redundant at best. They could trade him for Seth Curry and not even notice.

Didn't Kyrie play well alongside Lebron? So why can't he play next to Harden?

ultimately, there's floor-raisers (ball-dominators like Lebron or Harden), and then there's champion-makers that elevate solid teams to champion or dynasty - these guys can play off-ball like KD.

Kyrie is in between - he's played the floor raiser role with mixed results, and also played the champion-maker role as Lebron's off-ball sidekick in Cleveland.

Axe
01-19-2021, 04:31 PM
Will they win a game if all of them three play together?

trada7029
01-19-2021, 04:32 PM
Will they lose a game if all of them three play together?

fixed

tpols
01-19-2021, 04:33 PM
he looks sad.

you can see the way he answered that question @ 2:35 something is wrong.

Axe
01-19-2021, 04:37 PM
fixed
Stfu 3ball

Gudo
01-19-2021, 04:39 PM

ultimately, there's floor-raisers (ball-dominators like Lebron or Harden), and then there's champion-makers that elevate solid teams to champion or dynasty - these guys can play off-ball like KD.

Kyrie is in between - he's played the floor raiser role with mixed results, and also played the champion-maker role as Lebron's off-ball sidekick in Cleveland.

Because he’s grown to be more erratic in the last few years

ArbitraryWater
01-19-2021, 04:40 PM
he looks sad.

Nah I think he just doesn't want to answer / entertain those questions. He wants to give the media as little as possible.

Real Men Wear Green
01-19-2021, 04:46 PM

1: I hate when some idiot replies to me with an alt thinking we don't know who they really are. We do.

2: Sure he can play next to Harden...and KD...off the ball.

trada7029
01-19-2021, 04:47 PM
he looks sad.

Agreed

It's like he would prefer to take the season off but on some level he knows it would be worse, and must instead multi-task this thing

I don't blame him. Society is bullshit when you look at who gets a head start on life versus who must be an exception to make it.

But I hope he realizes that letting the status quo Lakers win another ring will result in less change then Brooklyn winning, with everything Brooklyn/Kyrie stands for

Axe
01-19-2021, 04:48 PM
1: I hate when some idiot replies to me with an alt thinking we don't know who they really are. We do.

Shots fired

tpols
01-19-2021, 04:52 PM
Nah I think he just doesn't want to answer / entertain those questions. He wants to give the media as little as possible.

nah he couldn't hide the body language. he couldn't even say yes with a straight face.

tpols
01-19-2021, 04:59 PM
Agreed

It's like he would prefer to take the season off but on some level he knows it would be worse, and must instead multi-task this thing

I don't blame him. Society is bullshit when you look at who gets a head start on life versus who must be an exception to make it.

But I hope he realizes that letting the status quo Lakers win another ring will result in less change then Brooklyn winning, with everything Brooklyn/Kyrie stands for

True that.

The Nets winning their first title will restore order and balance to an unfair universe.

It was meant to be.

ArbitraryWater
01-19-2021, 05:04 PM
True that.

The Nets winning their first title will restore order and balance to an unfair universe.

It was meant to be.

Seriously you gotta be trolling

the Nets go against everything you preached here

Axe
01-19-2021, 05:08 PM
True that.

It was meant to be.
Imagine the meltdown you will have once king kong gets his lecinco

tpols
01-19-2021, 05:18 PM
Imagine the meltdown you will have once king kong gets his lecinco

I would put the odds of Lakers beating both Clippers and Nets fully healthy at like... 5% or so.

FireDavidKahn
01-19-2021, 08:34 PM
Probably only came back because they traded for Harden. Putting pressure on them to make the change.

FireDavidKahn
01-19-2021, 08:37 PM

Kyrie is inbetween?

Kyrie is not a floor raiser at all.

hold this L
01-19-2021, 10:12 PM
It honestly feels like Nets decided to trade for Harden, Kyrie found out, caught feelings and pulled this shit the whole time. Wouldn't doubt it if the idiot leaves next summer if the Nets don't win because they got another superstar behind his back.

hold this L
01-19-2021, 10:13 PM
True that.

It was meant to be.

You can't whine about superstar teams and then applaud the nets, the hypocrisy is hilarious. :lol Or is it because it's Lebron?

JohnMax
01-19-2021, 10:52 PM
Harden elevates other players. It's real reason Durant has looked so dominant past 2 games. He will do same thing for Kyrie.

Axe
01-19-2021, 10:58 PM
I would put the odds of Lakers beating both Clippers and Nets fully healthy at like... 5% or so.
The hemorrhage might be unbearable once they win twice in a row :roll:

Gohan
01-19-2021, 11:44 PM

Well for some reason kblaze thought I was an alt or something. Sometimes y’all are just paranoid

Kiddlovesnets
01-19-2021, 11:48 PM
Seems he was indeed healing from mental issues during these days, hopefully he will recover.

Axe
01-20-2021, 12:10 AM
Seems he was indeed healing from mental issues during these days, hopefully he will recover.
What he did earlier, abandoning his team, couldn't easily be forgotten tho.

HylianNightmare
01-20-2021, 12:18 AM
what a bum

Taurus
01-20-2021, 12:20 AM
What he did earlier, abandoning his team, couldn't easily be forgotten tho.

Depends, fans are fickle af. If he comes back and they continue to dominate and win, fans won't even remember. Now his teammates are a different matter.

LegendaryBaller
01-20-2021, 01:16 AM
Explain this please

Wally450
01-20-2021, 01:11 PM
Incoming L.

D-Wait
01-20-2021, 01:37 PM
Incoming L.

Eh, maybe if the Cavs were at full strength with Sexton, Garland, Love, etc.

But still an interesting game with Jarrett Allen against his former team...

BigKobeFan
01-20-2021, 01:45 PM
His agent planned this to avoid him getting traded to Houston because Houston wanted something big in return so they tanked his value

RRR3
01-20-2021, 02:01 PM
You can't whine about superstar teams and then applaud the nets, the hypocrisy is hilarious. :lol Or is it because it's Lebron?
Pro tip: literally almost every Tpols post about basketball is related to him being butthurt LeBron is better than Kobe.

Manny98
01-20-2021, 02:50 PM
The Kyrie Show continues

https://media.giphy.com/media/VGhhoIgysgMiAHcA88/giphy.gif

Hey Yo
01-20-2021, 03:18 PM
Tonight will be the first time Kyrie has played against the Cavs @ Cleveland since being traded to Boston.

999Guy
01-20-2021, 11:58 PM

Yup. Kyrie the jackass took a huge step forward and a huge amount of shots with no playmaking.

Trade him for the sake of the KD/Harden show.

Mr. Woke
01-21-2021, 12:04 AM
He played very well tonight.

I'm very happy for him.

Axe
01-21-2021, 02:55 AM
First game with all three of them playing together ended up to be a disaster lol