PDA

View Full Version : What happens when LeBron wins another FMVP right in front of the snake?

Tobio-Star
01-20-2021, 01:26 AM
We all know that KDs rings are Walmart rings and dont actually count but what happens when LeBron wins another FMVP right in front of his face (if we exclude going to cry into his mommas' arms) ?

Does he have a negative record in terms of rings ? Should we consider that he has -1 ring since he lost with the second most broken team of all time ?

Discuss.

TheGoatest
01-20-2021, 01:52 AM
The same thing that happened after LeBron won last season: Crying about how it's an asterisk ring and crying about the refs. :lol

FKAri
01-20-2021, 03:05 AM
A statistically significant uptick in suicides from welfare recipients.

light
01-20-2021, 04:58 AM
We all know that KDs rings are Walmart rings and dont actually count but what happens when LeBron wins another FMVP right in front of his face (if we exclude going to cry into his mommas' arms) ?

Does he have a negative record in terms of rings ? Should we consider that he has -1 ring since he lost with the second most broken team of all time ?

Discuss.

KD and Kyrie might go full Heaven's Gate in the off season if that happens.

Airupthere
01-20-2021, 10:14 AM

Discuss.

If KDs rings are walmart rings then Lebron's Miami rings are too. Lebron should have 2 negative rings then. Last year's ring is an exhibition/practice league so that should count for 0. So Lebron only has 1 legit ring where Kyrie bailed him out of tough shots that he can't make in the finals.

Tobio-Star
01-20-2021, 12:48 PM
The same thing that happened after LeBron won last season: Crying about how it's an asterisk ring and crying about the refs. :lol

I already know that. Good thing nobody really cares. I was mostly thinking about KD: what happens for him when the world sees him as the fraud he is?

Tobio-Star
01-20-2021, 12:49 PM
A statistically significant uptick in suicides from welfare recipients.

:banana:

Kiddlovesnets
01-20-2021, 12:53 PM
Honestly I am not very optimistic about the chance of Nets making it to the finals, we have quite a big hole in the rosters to fill in and its not easy to get through a stacked east. But assuming we get it to work and make it to the Finals over the corpses of Bucks, Celtics, and Heat, then I dont see the Lakers will beat us in the Finals. Lebron is known to be a loser in the Finals, and Durant went 8-1 against him. So either we fall before the Finals, or we will beat the Lakers there.

Gudo
01-20-2021, 12:57 PM
It’s still early to know how well the Nets will do. I would like to see a few more games with Kyrie in the lineup.

Not saying they wont do well but how deep they can go to the finals will depend on chemistry.

TheGoatest
01-20-2021, 01:20 PM
It’s still early to know how well the Nets will do. I would like to see a few more games with Kyrie in the lineup.

Not saying they wont do well but how deep they can go to the finals will depend on chemistry.

Kyrie will only mess them up come playoff time. If he plays, that is.

The ideal scenario for the Nets would've been if they had got rid of Kyrie will keeping Allen and getting one more solid role player.

Gohan
01-20-2021, 03:39 PM
Op is a terrible poster

ArbitraryWater
01-20-2021, 03:58 PM
Honestly I am not very optimistic about the chance of Nets making it to the finals, we have quite a big hole in the rosters to fill in and its not easy to get through a stacked east. But assuming we get it to work and make it to the Finals over the corpses of Bucks, Celtics, and Heat, then I dont see the Lakers will beat us in the Finals. Lebron is known to be a loser in the Finals, and Durant went 8-1 against him. So either we fall before the Finals, or we will beat the Lakers there.

stacked East? Lolol

It would be stacked if Harden had gone to Philly, would have been a near perfect lague across the board

Axe
01-20-2021, 06:40 PM
Op is a terrible poster
Lmao

Kiddlovesnets
01-20-2021, 06:54 PM
stacked East? Lolol

It would be stacked if Harden had gone to Philly, would have been a near perfect lague across the board

Yeah, there are 6 teams contending for ECF/Finals appearances this year in the Eastern Conference(Bucks, Nets, 76ers, Celtics, Heat and Pacers), compared to only 2 in the Western Conference(Lakers and Clippers), the East is 3x more stacked than the West.

Mr. Woke
01-20-2021, 11:28 PM
To me all rings are worth the same.

There would be no shame in losing out on a Finals MVP to the GOAT.

ArbitraryWater
01-20-2021, 11:32 PM
Yeah, there are 6 teams contending for ECF/Finals appearances this year in the Eastern Conference(Bucks, Nets, 76ers, Celtics, Heat and Pacers), compared to only 2 in the Western Conference(Lakers and Clippers), the East is 3x more stacked than the West.

say the Jazz or Nuggets are in the East, would they not compete for the ECF?

interesting.

So, the Pacers would be the #3 in the West?

Very interesting indeed

kawhileonard2
01-21-2021, 12:36 AM
Bubble doesn't count. To win in LA you need the fans around otherwise not legit.

kawhileonard2
06-01-2022, 10:58 PM

Discuss.

Lost in round 1 as the favorite and then missed the play in.:oldlol:

Full Court
06-01-2022, 11:01 PM
Here's a better question:

What happens when Lebron leads a super team to the lottery?

:roll:

2much_knowledge
06-02-2022, 12:45 AM

I know the answer!!!!

Loser squad go on a old thread bumping rampage as a sad sad sad attempt to keep him relevant

Blame westbrook and badmouth jordan as a coping mechanism

Spurs m8
06-02-2022, 01:59 AM

We will see daily meltdowns and mentally ill posts by all the bronnies

The daily tears are a laugh

Full Court
06-02-2022, 06:46 PM
I know the answer!!!!

Loser squad go on a old thread bumping rampage as a sad sad sad attempt to keep him relevant

Blame westbrook and badmouth jordan as a coping mechanism

2much_knowledge
06-03-2022, 12:18 AM

b i n g o

Baller789
06-03-2022, 02:13 AM
b i n g o

:oldlol: