PDA

View Full Version : Godkic putting on a clinic every night

fsvr54
01-20-2021, 01:26 AM
And no one's talking about it.

Do people even enjoy basketball anymore? The art of highly skilled players.

Best C in the league

tpols
01-20-2021, 01:28 AM
Jokic is like a cross between larry bird and dirk.

tanibanana
01-20-2021, 03:12 AM
He is a mix of Pau, Dirk and Vlade...

Spurs m8
01-20-2021, 04:04 AM

Best C in the league

Most real basketball fans have left the board due to wheels and his disabled friends.

They're one dimensional bron stans....I don't think they even know what real basketball is...especially is especially isn't manufacturing up the hype

Uncle Drew
01-20-2021, 04:51 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?489265-I-m-calling-it-now-Nikola-Jokic-will-be-the-MVP-this-season

No one's talking about it he said. :kobe: Uncle Drew way ahead of the curve, as per usual.

light
01-20-2021, 04:55 AM

Best C in the league

He moves a little bit too much like Tim Duncan. His marketability would be better if he had more charisma outside of great court vision.

Akeem34TheDream
01-20-2021, 05:11 AM
Most people here agree that he is best center on the league. He already performed very well in the playoffs 2 years in a row. He is a top 10 player. People expect him to carry his team to a top seed thats why no one is talking about him.

fsvr54
01-20-2021, 05:13 PM
Most people here agree that he is best center on the league. He already performed very well in the playoffs 2 years in a row. He is a top 10 player. People expect him to carry his team to a top seed thats why no one is talking about him.

The point of a regular season is to acknowledge the players who are dominating and marvel at beautiful basketball.

Props to Uncle Drew by the way :cheers:

999Guy
01-20-2021, 05:52 PM
No one has ever cared about the guy

His height in fame among actual NBA fans came for like a week after beating the Clippers

He’s playing some of the best basketball a center has ever played and it’s getting overlooked

Kawhi mystique is done after last year. He’s having maybe his best RS and no one cares.

No one cares about Giannis. People have JUST started watching Harden for the first time since 2018.

I’m really not sure what people watch anymore

From 13-16 it felt like everybody had a pretty big spotlight on a nightly basis

Games mattered. It’s really weird.

Gohan
01-20-2021, 08:46 PM
Nba died after iverson left. That is why

Mr. Woke
01-20-2021, 11:26 PM
To me he simply isn't captivating enough.

Plus, he is ugly as shit (just like most Serbians).