PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated maskless Kawhi tracker (clips 7-0 when Kawhi plays without mask)

HBK_Kliq_2
01-21-2021, 05:29 PM
Every game that Kawhi has started this season and wasn't wearing the mask, clippers have won. Have you seen the ball movement from them this season? Kawhi is the most selfless superstar in NBA history and that's what makes him the best player of all time. We finally got rid of that ball stopper and tunnel vision asshole Montrezl Harrell.

Lakers - W
Nuggets - W
Bulls - W
Pelicans - W
Kings - W
Pacers - W
Kings - W

Honestly, i've been watching bball a long time and i've never ever seen a player this great and this focused like Kawhi has been this season. Might as well just hand over the guy the MVP now. It's insane the way Kawhi is playing this season. 15.0 net rating on NBA.com, basically sharing the #1 RAPTOR stat with Jokic, leading the greatest offensive in NBA history, turning George into a winning player, saving Batum's career. Oh yeah and his team loses by 50 points when he isn't playing.

I will be tracking maskless Kawhi and seeing if he ever loses a damn game, 7-0 so far.

Wally450
01-21-2021, 05:41 PM
He wasn't wearing a mask against the Nuggets last season.

Axe
01-21-2021, 05:50 PM
Bound to choke another series in the next postseason :applause:

HBK_Kliq_2
01-21-2021, 06:33 PM

The bubble + Paul George banging doc's daughter in the ass

That's worse then a mask. Let me know when Tatum can finally lead Loston Celtics to a finals.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-21-2021, 06:47 PM
Bound to choke another series in the next postseason :applause:

https://youtu.be/2o8jpqiOkSU

Kawhi is clear cut MVP. Paul George is a top 5 mvp candidate and 1st team all NBA.

This season, they are like Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn in wedding crashers. The NBA crashers hahahah

Kawhi Wilson "I've been to finals games against two different teams that were 2 time defending champions. And guess what? I've rocked them all.

hold this L
01-21-2021, 06:58 PM
Kawhi might not even be the best player in his team, I think that's the only negative to his MVP campaign.

Has he been playing B2B or is he still on load management?

Axe
01-21-2021, 07:31 PM
Kawhi might not even be the best player in his team, I think that's the only negative to his MVP campaign.

He did so around two weeks ago if i'm not mistaken. Played b2b games for the first time in three years.

Axe
01-21-2021, 07:33 PM
https://youtu.be/2o8jpqiOkSU

Kawhi is clear cut MVP. Paul George is a top 5 mvp candidate and 1st team all NBA.

This season, they are like Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn in wedding crashers. The NBA crashers hahahah

Kawhi Wilson "I've been to finals games against two different teams that were 2 time defending champions. And guess what? I've rocked them all.
Yeah, he's losing in the playoffs with ty lue as head coach.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-21-2021, 09:15 PM

Kawhi is clearly the best player on his own team by the advanced stats. Kawhi is also the leader in PPG and assists. Not to mention they lost by 50 points to Mavs when kawhi was out and Porzingis wasn't even playing. Kawhi is playing all games this season and not on load management. He had a elbow to face injury and wore a mask for a games. The games without mask this season kawhi starts and clippers are 7-0.

2ball
01-21-2021, 09:16 PM
PG has been better this year

HBK_Kliq_2
01-21-2021, 09:17 PM
Yeah, he's losing in the playoffs with ty lue as head coach.

Nobody in the west is even a challenge this year.

Nuggets are the 10th seed lol they got worse no bubble and no grant

Warriors no klay

Lakers have clowns like Dennis Schroeder and Trez Harrell.

The path to the finals is very easy for Kawhi this season. Now kawhi is on pace to win regular season MVP unless it gets rigged or something.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-21-2021, 09:22 PM
PG has been better this year

Let's look at this evidence instead of being foolish. George always says how he is Kawhi's sidekick. Kawhi teaches George how to win. George had no guidance until he played with Kawhi.

BPM - kawhi wins
Win share 48 - kawhi wins
PPG - Kawhi wins
Assists - Kawhi wins
On/off - Kawhi wins
Offensive rating - Kawhi wins
Defensive rating - Kawhi wins
RAPTOR - Kawhi wins
NBA.com net rating - Kawhi wins
Lose by 50 points in a game - George wins

Well, it looks like Kawhi is winning MVP this season.

Axe
01-21-2021, 09:26 PM
Nobody in the west is even a challenge this year.

Nuggets are the 10th seed lol they got worse no bubble and no grant

Warriors no klay

Lakers have clowns like Dennis Schroeder and Trez Harrell.

The path to the finals is very easy for Kawhi this season. Now kawhi is on pace to win regular season MVP unless it gets rigged or something.
Sure. This won't age well more than four months later. ;)

warriorfan
01-21-2021, 09:41 PM
Op blows kawhi with no mask or condom.

TheGoatest
01-21-2021, 09:57 PM

Damn, first reply ether. :roll:

StrongLurk
01-21-2021, 10:02 PM
Kawhi is playing great this year and might actually be an MVP candidate since it doesn't seem like he is load managing this season? Idk why none of the MVP trackers have had him listed recently since he's been playing a lot of game and obviously is a top 5 player.

I mean, he would definitely win it if the Clips get the 1 seed and Kawhi plays like 90% of the games.

I think the Clips actually have the 1 seed now so IMO he should be the MVP favorite at this time.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-22-2021, 05:06 PM
Kawhi is playing great this year and might actually be an MVP candidate since it doesn't seem like he is load managing this season? Idk why none of the MVP trackers have had him listed recently since he's been playing a lot of game and obviously is a top 5 player.

I mean, he would definitely win it if the Clips get the 1 seed and Kawhi plays like 90% of the games.

I think the Clips actually have the 1 seed now so IMO he should be the MVP favorite at this time.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/mvp.html

basketball reference has kawhi at #3 and they are pretty much looking at just stats and not team success. When taking into account team success, kawhi is clear cut #1 right now.

AussieSteve
01-22-2021, 06:05 PM
https://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/mvp.html

basketball reference has kawhi at #3 and they are pretty much looking at just stats and not team success. When taking into account team success, kawhi is clear cut #1 right now.

That's actually not true. Winning is a huge factor in this tracker. If Kawhi scores 40 in the next 5 games but they lose them all he'll plummet down the list. If he scores 20 in the next 5 and they win all 5 he might be in first place.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-22-2021, 06:28 PM
That's actually not true. Winning is a huge factor in this tracker. If Kawhi scores 40 in the next 5 games but they lose them all he'll plummet down the list. If he scores 20 in the next 5 and they win all 5 he might be in first place.

Why is Jokic in 1st place if winning is a huge factor?

Winning is always a huge factor for the media voting. I think the only time they didn't care about an MVP being on an elite team is when they were drooling over Westbrook's triple double. Luckily for Kawhi, he will not get screwed over again like he did in 2017 because people have always seen the triple double thing that Jokic is doing.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-24-2021, 07:42 PM
9-0 now for maskless Kawhi AKA the clear cut MVP of the league for anybody with half a brain. And Paul George had 11 points on 30% FG today lol

Axe
01-24-2021, 07:54 PM
9-0 now for maskless Kawhi AKA the clear cut MVP of the league for anybody with half a brain. And Paul George had 11 points on 30% FG today lol
They won't reach the finals anyway so cheering for them is useless, sweetheart. ;)

HBK_Kliq_2
01-24-2021, 09:28 PM
They won't reach the finals anyway so cheering for them is useless, sweetheart. ;)

This isn't the bubble anymore, doc isn't around anymore. Let me know when maskless Kawhi acttally loses a game, this season he looks like 1996 Jordan.

Axe
01-24-2021, 09:43 PM
This isn't the bubble anymore, doc isn't around anymore. Let me know when maskless Kawhi acttally loses a game, this season he looks like 1996 Jordan.
That's just your opinion tho ;)

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 04:34 PM
Kawhi is now 11-0 in game he plays without the mask and just lit up the knicks #6 ranked defense, the nets defense should be no problem. Durant and his boys are about to get it next.

Lakers - W
Nuggets - W
Bulls - W
Pelicans - W
Kings - W
Pacers - W
Kings - W
Thunder - W
Thunder - W
Magic - W
Knicks - W

Manny98
01-31-2021, 04:38 PM
Streak ends on Tuesday

https://media.giphy.com/media/1gdqYJAdcmyC4ecwFo/giphy.gif

tpols
01-31-2021, 04:42 PM
Harrell and Dennis are not championship level players... on top of being racists. Y'all are going to miss playoff rondo and dwight when he actually accepted a small defensive role as his main mission.

Axe
01-31-2021, 05:57 PM
Kawhi is now 11-0 in game he plays without the mask and just lit up the knicks #6 ranked defense, the nets defense should be no problem. Durant and his boys are about to get it next.

Lakers - W
Nuggets - W
Bulls - W
Pelicans - W
Kings - W
Pacers - W
Kings - W
Thunder - W
Thunder - W
Magic - W
Knicks - W
Keep up the effort in jinxing them

LoneyROY7
01-31-2021, 05:58 PM
Brooklyn gonna clap those cheeks hard on Tuesday.

pandiani17
01-31-2021, 06:17 PM
Actually, I appreciate a lot the different mentality the Clippers players have this year, it seems they are conscious they had an epic choke-job last year and they want to make up for it. However, the play-off games are what count in this game, so I wouldn't get all psyched-up about them yet.

Axe
01-31-2021, 06:18 PM
Actually, I appreciate a lot the different mentality the Clippers players have this year, it seems they are conscious they had an epic choke-job last year and they want to make up for it. However, the play-off games are what count in this game, so I wouldn't get all psyched-up about them yet.
Ty lue will mostly be exposed for his flaws as head coach when playoff time comes

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 06:56 PM
Keep up the effort in jinxing them

https://youtu.be/PAswVl_KZVU

Nobody can jinx the terminator unless its the stupid bubble.

"Kawhi doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop ever until you are dead"

Axe
01-31-2021, 07:53 PM
https://youtu.be/PAswVl_KZVU

Nobody can jinx the terminator unless its the stupid bubble.

"Kawhi doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop ever until you are dead"
Yea, nobody believes that because you have no credibility whatsoever. :oldlol: