PDA

View Full Version : Knicks @ Warriors ( Jan.21, 2021)

Nike D'Antoni
01-21-2021, 11:18 PM
Knicks Thibodeau, lets see how much the hold the Warriors too . Knicks been defensively good.

Nike D'Antoni
01-21-2021, 11:24 PM
A good 18 - 8 start for the Knicks.

Nike D'Antoni
01-21-2021, 11:36 PM
I really think Thibs would be a better coach for the Nets than Steve Trash or Nash whatever his name is.
He would make them defend, because offensively they are going to score anyway with any coach.

Kiddlovesnets
01-21-2021, 11:40 PM
I really think Thibs would be a better coach for the Nets than Steve Trash or Nash whatever his name is.
He would make them defend, because offensively they are going to score anyway with any coach.

Nah we will enter the playoffs with KD and Irving both injured and out for season under Thibs, he treats each regular season game as a playoffs game 7.

Nike D'Antoni
01-21-2021, 11:42 PM
Warriors about to give up 40 in one quarter to the Knicks!

Nike D'Antoni
01-22-2021, 12:03 AM
The thibodeau effect

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsLnWyjXEAQ5qlP?format=jpg&name=large

Nike D'Antoni
01-22-2021, 12:14 AM
Draymond Green gets second technical foul and is ejected versus Knicks

hold this L
01-22-2021, 12:18 AM
Draymond Green gets second technical foul and is ejected versus Knicks

That was one of the most idiotic techs I have ever seen. That young ref deserves to be taken the corner of the stadium and get a proper beating, ****ing idiot. Draymond was literally yelling at Wiseman for screwing up another play, and he got called a second tech for it.

Pathetic, probably ruined a game the Warriors were bound to win.

Stephonit
01-22-2021, 12:29 AM
That was one of the most idiotic techs I have ever seen. That young ref deserves to be taken the corner of the stadium and get a proper beating, ****ing idiot. Draymond was literally yelling at Wiseman for screwing up another play, and he got called a second tech for it.

Going according to plan.

Bronbron23
01-22-2021, 01:13 AM

I like dray but he's constantly asking for a tech. I agree in that instance he actually wasn't but when you act the way he does refs are gonna overreact to everything he does. Same shit happened to rodman.

imdaman99
01-22-2021, 01:21 AM
Knicks defense is swarming :djparty

Making teams earn it, love it. Just gotta hope them youngins don't wear down.

LoneyROY7
01-22-2021, 01:34 AM
St. Stephen blessing the Knicks with a big victory to hit .500. :applause:

Marchesk
01-22-2021, 01:40 AM
Knicks no longer the laughing stock of the league. Stephen A is going to have fun tomorrow.

Axe
01-22-2021, 02:39 AM
Chef dingo exposed :applause:

lilteapot
01-22-2021, 03:00 AM
Love the win tonight but I hope we have the same energy and focus for tomorrow night against Sacramento. We need to start locking in against the lesser teams in the league. No way we should've lost to the Cavs or OKC.

Patrick Chewing
01-22-2021, 11:20 AM
Championship Cruise!

I think this was the game where RJ cemented himself as the future of this franchise. He should have taken over towards the end of the game, but he was dishing and swishing and the Knicks were feeding off of his energy.

ArbitraryWater
01-22-2021, 12:34 PM
Love the win tonight but I hope we have the same energy and focus for tomorrow night against Sacramento. We need to start locking in against the lesser teams in the league. No way we should've lost to the Cavs or OKC.

Lol, Knicks have no talent edge on Cavs or OKC for them to be saying "no way we should lose this"