PDA

View Full Version : lefadeaway

SpaceJammeR
01-22-2021, 05:16 AM
not his hair guys. anyone notice he's been taking a lot of those shots already. is he focusing on this due to aging?

FireDavidKahn
01-22-2021, 08:54 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mpV17PvFpt0/maxresdefault.jpg

Bronbron23
01-22-2021, 10:02 AM
not his hair guys. anyone notice he's been taking a lot of those shots already. is he focusing on this due to aging?

Yeah it looks pretty good too considering his natural shot isn't all that nice looking

jmcwilliams
01-22-2021, 10:25 AM

Has little to do with Age.. Lebron Randomly pulls out his fadeaway some years and others he barely uses it. He just has so many tools he can fall back on. If he is pulling out the fadeaway its just because he wants to at this point. His base game is pretty simple and he can get by with it most of the time. He probably just thought he needed to sharpen this tool at the moment. Toward the end of the season it might be something else. I have watched him do this for years now. The Lebron fadeaway is nothing new. Even though people always react as though it is.

Axe
01-22-2021, 10:41 AM
Has little to do with Age.. Lebron Randomly pulls out his fadeaway some years and others he barely uses it. He just has so many tools he can fall back on. If he is pulling out the fadeaway its just because he wants to at this point. His base game is pretty simple and he can get by with it most of the time. He probably just thought he needed to sharpen this tool at the moment. Toward the end of the season it might be something else. I have watched him do this for years now. The Lebron fadeaway is nothing new. Even though people always react as though it is.
Hi 3ball

Airupthere
01-22-2021, 11:26 AM
Only now? Does he need tutorial again?

Airupthere
01-22-2021, 11:50 AM
Is anyone here trying to emulate the Lecrabwalk fadeaway form when taking that shot?

PP34Deuce
01-22-2021, 12:57 PM
Lebron historically eases himself into post season. He still has the turbo button, he's smart. it's like he's forcing himself to modify his game and be a better shooter. Even if he gets cold, the jumper will be more respected and the drive will get easier.

SpaceJammeR
01-22-2021, 05:47 PM

im a huge lebron fan and watch like almost every highlight games he played for the past 10 years. this year he's done it consistently.