PDA

View Full Version : How will you remember Donald Trump's legacy from his Presidency?

Drygon
01-24-2021, 10:58 PM
After 4 years, Donald Trump is no longer the President of the United States.

Joe Biden was sworn in as the new POTUS a handful of days ago.

How will you remember his Presidency?

Axe
01-24-2021, 11:10 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DD5UKQggXTc

jstern
01-25-2021, 01:14 AM
He's the greatest President of our lifetime. I can't comment on those who I'm not familiar with.

He will probably be one of the best known, most studied President hundreds of years from now. If anything because of how he took on and exposed how power operates. Through the media and corporations. It's the natural evolution of power in societies. In human society, when there's power to be had, corruption will always evolve, and this corruption was caught off guard by Donald Trump and they were willing to expose themselves by using any means necessary to get him out of office. No matter how obvious they made themselves. There's always enough sheep.

In contrast put in a man with a questionable IQ that is possibly going senile and possibly has a thing for little kids, with a long history of corruption, who constantly says stupid things. Such a flawed candidate when there are hundreds of options. But due to those flaws, he can be controlled and blackmailed. So is my theory. At least that's what seems to make sense.

At least we didn't get Hillary.

Cleverness
01-25-2021, 02:03 AM
What he promised / Results

1) Build a wall & fix illegal immigration -> No wall, illegal immigration not fixed
2) End the Forever Wars -> Continued the Forever Wars
3) Repeal and replace Obamacare -> Obamacare v1.1
4) Simplify the tax code, help middle class Americans -> helped corporate America & Wall St
5) Protect free speech -> Big Tech monopolies silenced dissenters, even banned Trump himself
6) Fix corruption -> complained about a fraudulent system (election) after 4 years of not doing anything to fix it
7) Law & Order -> America burned and looted while he tweets from basement
8) Tackle nat'l debt & deficit -> Nat'l debt ballooned; printed trillions for banks/corps/special interests
9) Lock Her Up -> -Locked up America until the very end, never fired his quacks (eg Fauci, Birx, Adams, Redfield), never ended his National State of Emergency, travel bans, federal guidelines, etc

Code Breaker
01-25-2021, 04:45 PM
His awful YMCA dances :roll:

coin24
01-25-2021, 05:14 PM
Goatus

Axe
01-25-2021, 09:32 PM
Covfefe

Doomsday Dallas
01-25-2021, 10:25 PM
What he promised / Results

1) Build a wall & fix illegal immigration -> No wall, illegal immigration not fixed
2) End the Forever Wars -> Continued the Forever Wars
3) Repeal and replace Obamacare -> Obamacare v1.1
4) Simplify the tax code, help middle class Americans -> helped corporate America & Wall St
5) Protect free speech -> Big Tech monopolies silenced dissenters, even banned Trump himself
6) Fix corruption -> complained about a fraudulent system (election) after 4 years of not doing anything to fix it
7) Law & Order -> America burned and looted while he tweets from basement
8) Tackle nat'l debt & deficit -> Nat'l debt ballooned; printed trillions for banks/corps/special interests
9) Lock Her Up -> -Locked up America until the very end, never fired his quacks (eg Fauci, Birx, Adams, Redfield), never ended his National State of Emergency, travel bans, federal guidelines, etc

https://pm1.narvii.com/6479/350a0586ea3c8be57333d5ace1b38fa1057ae64e_00.jpg

ZenMaster
01-25-2021, 11:04 PM
https://pm1.narvii.com/6479/350a0586ea3c8be57333d5ace1b38fa1057ae64e_00.jpg

:oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
01-26-2021, 11:48 AM
A President of the people. We were tired of Washington corruption, and for a brief moment, we were given a respite from the swamp telling us what to do and telling us how to live our lives.

A great President.

TheMan
01-26-2021, 01:13 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/8e5d0bec52a588505febc4dcacb66130/tenor.gif

bladefd
01-26-2021, 03:06 PM
He will be remembered as a narcissistic corrupt blowhard who used to go on meltdowns on Twitter at 4am and for provoking an insurrection on the US government for which he was impeached for a record 2nd time. The insurrection attempt was a last-ditch attempt to overturn an election in which he lost by a record 7 million votes along with losing the senate. The house of representatives minority leader and other Republican leaders had to beg him to call off the insurrection, which he was pleased with initially according to his aides until he realized had been lost once all the cops began to come to the scene. His presidency got to the point that his own staff had to isolate him for his final 2 weeks in office, and congress had to bring in thousands of national guard to Washington DC. He left office impeached, isolated and with the lowest approval rating in history.

The story has yet to finish. Sdny is going to be coming after him once the impeachment stuff is over with. His taxes will become public once SDNY is through. He is owed several hundred millions of dollars, which are coming due next year. His former aides and cabinet members have been distancing themselves from him so I bet several of them will write a book on him and his behavior.

tpols
01-26-2021, 03:10 PM
Not only is Trump on the Mount Rushmore of presidents with George Washington, Abe Lincoln, and Teddy Roosevelt, he's perhaps the greatest humanitarian we've ever had.

Patrick Chewing
01-26-2021, 03:25 PM
Not only is Trump on the Mount Rushmore of presidents with George Washington, Abe Lincoln, and Teddy Roosevelt, he's perhaps the greatest humanitarian we've ever had.

:applause:

coin24
01-26-2021, 04:05 PM
Officer blade and his little impeachment essays:lol

Look how much this loser is obsessed with the bad orange man:roll:

Patrick Chewing
01-26-2021, 04:20 PM

Wait, wait, this was the best part....

The story has yet to finish.

https://media.tenor.com/images/63a6f071714d27f049e087d352ea8185/tenor.gif

ZenMaster
01-26-2021, 04:25 PM
https://youtu.be/DygPx-fYoqA

RRR3
01-26-2021, 04:25 PM

'Shew calling anyone obsessed :yaohappy:

Axe
01-26-2021, 09:55 PM
He will be remembered as a narcissistic corrupt blowhard who used to go on meltdowns on Twitter at 4am and for provoking an insurrection on the US government for which he was impeached for a record 2nd time. The insurrection attempt was a last-ditch attempt to overturn an election in which he lost by a record 7 million votes along with losing the senate. The house of representatives minority leader and other Republican leaders had to beg him to call off the insurrection, which he was pleased with initially according to his aides until he realized had been lost once all the cops began to come to the scene. His presidency got to the point that his own staff had to isolate him for his final 2 weeks in office, and congress had to bring in thousands of national guard to Washington DC. He left office impeached, isolated and with the lowest approval rating in history.

The story has yet to finish. Sdny is going to be coming after him once the impeachment stuff is over with. His taxes will become public once SDNY is through. He is owed several hundred millions of dollars, which are coming due next year. His former aides and cabinet members have been distancing themselves from him so I bet several of them will write a book on him and his behavior.
Brutal lol

/thread

coin24
01-26-2021, 10:33 PM
'Shew calling anyone obsessed :yaohappy:

Coming from the unemployed loser who made an alt dedicated to me and followed me around?
Yikes, get a life

coin24
01-26-2021, 10:34 PM
Wait, wait, this was the best part....

https://media.tenor.com/images/63a6f071714d27f049e087d352ea8185/tenor.gif

:lol:lol

Hilarious blade actually thought his life would improve once trump was out of office, what kind of a total fkn dipshit actually thinks like that:roll:

RRR3
01-26-2021, 11:05 PM
Coming from the unemployed loser who made an alt dedicated to me and followed me around?
Yikes, get a life
You literally mention me in your location and have followed me around for years, ‘shew :yaohappy:

https://i.ibb.co/rHrBrkW/DB9-ACD7-B-9580-41-AC-AFA0-8-B3-FE93177-A8.png

coin24
01-27-2021, 02:14 AM
You literally mention me in your location and have followed me around for years, ‘shew :yaohappy:

Rent free..

Yikes at that lame pic.. guess you have a lot of time on your fat hands

RRR3
01-27-2021, 11:48 AM
Rent free..

Yikes at that lame pic.. guess you have a lot of time on your fat hands
Who are you calling fat, tubby? I can see your flabby body in that pic. And you’re balding too :roll: At least I have my hair.

Patrick Chewing
01-27-2021, 12:22 PM
RRR3 looking at pics of shirtless dudes. Can anyone get more homo than that?? No wonder he likes chicks with d*cks.

Sean Connery
01-27-2021, 01:27 PM
RRR3 looking at pics of shirtless dudes. Can anyone get more homo than that?? No wonder he likes chicks with d*cks.

Let'sh not busht hish ballsh—a hole'sh a hole—that'sh what I alwaysh shay... Right, ladsh?

RRR3
01-27-2021, 01:43 PM
This message is hidden because Chewing is on your morbidly obese list. I can hear the sweat dripping onto his keyboard.

Patrick Chewing
01-27-2021, 01:55 PM
This message is hidden because Chewing is on your morbidly obese list. I can hear the sweat dripping onto his keyboard.

You're just upset that I get under your skin when I call you out for liking ladyboys and being unemployed and living with your parents.

It's okay buddy.

RRR3
01-27-2021, 04:24 PM
This message is hidden because Gastrick Chewing’s blubber is blocking the image.

FKAri
01-27-2021, 05:36 PM

This is cashew? No wonder the highlight of his day is tugging it to tranny p0rn.

coin24
01-27-2021, 05:59 PM
R3 fuming :lol

Quick log into your Proctard account and laugh at your lame pic you spent ages on:oldlol:

Jasper
01-27-2021, 06:47 PM
Donald trump - The president that got away with being an accessory to murder at the capital building , but if it was any of us , we would be in prison for life.
The President that said he would build a wall , but forgot the other 750 miles.
The President that promoted hate and re-established racism.

RRR3
01-27-2021, 08:06 PM
This is cashew? No wonder the highlight of his day is tugging it to tranny p0rn.
Yeah that’s him :lol

Rocket
01-27-2021, 09:21 PM
Best President since Ronald Reagan who was the first politician that got me interested and paying attention to politics when I was a teen.

Mr. Woke
02-03-2021, 05:40 PM
A dumbass racist/white supremacist/rapist/pedophile/narcissist who is corrupt as hell, who promotes hate/division, who doesn't uphold American values, who isn't loyal, and who will go down in history as one of the worst presidents in American history.

ThatCoolKid
02-03-2021, 08:56 PM
Fat Donnie the loser lost the election by the most votes ever in American history! The ultimate loser :lol

MaxPlayer
02-03-2021, 11:51 PM
I'll remember that a lot of morons loved him and a lot of morons got triggered by him.

LAmbruh
02-04-2021, 01:25 AM

:roll:

Nanners
02-05-2021, 02:31 AM
Overall I think I am going to remember him pretty fondly...

I will remember him for destroying the Bush family legacy in the republican primary, and then destroying the Clinton family legacy in the 2016 general election.

I will remember him as the first president in my lifetime who actually spoke for himself and talked like a real person (rather than doing the typical politician thing where they just recite empty platitudes written by their team of consultants and lawyers).

I will remember him as one of the only candidates willing to call out national disasters like NAFTA and the Iraq war.

I will remember the way he was RELENTLESSLY attacked and slandered by the mainstream media, the dem and repub political establishments, corporate america, and libtard sheeple.

That said, it certainly wasnt all good

I will remember that for all his talk, he didnt seem particularly interested or capable of actually following through on the policies he promoted.

I will remember that he used his final days to pardon douchebag rappers instead of heroes like Assange and Snowden.

I will remember that he signed the CARES act (largest upward transfer of wealth in US history), that he allowed the vaccine manufacturers to skip the usual safety trials, and that he allowed Fauci to run his lying sauce monkey mouth every day on TV.

SATAN
02-05-2021, 02:45 AM
:facepalm

Mr. Woke
02-09-2021, 09:06 PM
Worst president in US history.

baudkarma
02-12-2021, 09:49 PM
An evil cult leader who tried to destroy this country, but failed because he's also utterly incompetent.

Jasper
02-13-2021, 10:50 AM
Overall I think I am going to remember him pretty fondly...

I will remember him as the first president in my lifetime who actually spoke for himself and talked like a real person (rather than doing the typical politician thing where they just recite empty platitudes written by their team of consultants and lawyers).

and only cared about himself .. not his country

Chick Stern
02-13-2021, 11:50 AM
Best President since Ronald Reagan who was the first politician that got me interested and paying attention to politics when I was a teen.
Lol.
Reagan was the right choice for president at the time, but he also sold arms to terrorists, and was mentally daft his second term.

Axe
02-14-2021, 07:22 AM
He a covid instigator

Draz
02-17-2021, 06:11 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned but he was VERY soft on Russia and he sold us out to them. He allowed them to invade us in many different ways.

MaxPlayer
02-17-2021, 06:15 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned but he was VERY soft on Russia and he sold us out to them. He allowed them to invade us in many different ways.

https://media.giphy.com/media/bSllM1kdw7C7e/giphy.gif

TheMan
02-17-2021, 10:34 PM
Lol.
Reagan was the right choice for president at the time, but he also sold arms to terrorists, and was mentally daft his second term.

Conservatives have a very low bar :confusedshrug:

kabar
02-18-2021, 03:10 PM
A conman who managed to dupe the majority of the GOP while sucking off the military establishment. Look at Texas and our declining infrastructure, but Trump signed off on military budget increases year after year. ****ing retards will believe anything.

Overdrive
02-18-2021, 04:31 PM
Don't know if Trump was a symptom or the cause, but since I believe Hillary would have been the same, just different party I think what sticks out most about his presidency is the rift he caused between left and right or atleast amplified.

People who were mostly laid back politically 5 years ago totally took a turn and became heavily invested.

Metroid
02-18-2021, 05:09 PM
Misunderstood.

rufuspaul
02-18-2021, 05:27 PM
Don't know if Trump was a symptom or the cause, but since I believe Hillary would have been the same, just different party I think what sticks out most about his presidency is the rift he caused between left and right or atleast amplified.

People who were mostly laid back politically 5 years ago totally took a turn and became heavily invested.

Good point. I was intrigued with the idea of an outsider shaking things up in Washington and I couldn't stand Hillary so I was willing to give the MAGA train the benefit of the doubt at first. I think what initially started me thinking that Trump wasn't fit was the Nazi rally in Charlottesville when Trump couldn't bring himself to say that Nazis are bad. We've had white supremacists in the White House before but one wouldn't think it would happen in the 21st century.

Cleverness
02-18-2021, 08:15 PM
Good point. I was intrigued with the idea of an outsider shaking things up in Washington and I couldn't stand Hillary so I was willing to give the MAGA train the benefit of the doubt at first. I think what initially started me thinking that Trump wasn't fit was the Nazi rally in Charlottesville when Trump couldn't bring himself to say that Nazis are bad. We've had white supremacists in the White House before but one wouldn't think it would happen in the 21st century.

Damn you really have NFC what is going on

Manny98
02-20-2021, 11:47 AM
A lot of people took the Don for granted and failed to see how great he was

Your blinded hatred for Trump has got you stuck with Biden and f*cking Kamala Harris for the next four years, well done guys!

TheMan
02-20-2021, 04:18 PM
A lot of people took the Don for granted and failed to see how great he was

Your blinded hatred for Trump has got you stuck with Biden and f*cking Kamala Harris for the next four years, well done guys!

Thanks a bunch!

:cheers:

FultzNationRISE
02-20-2021, 04:56 PM

This is an interesting historical revision.

Perfect for the Great Reset :cheers:

Cleverness
02-21-2021, 12:00 AM
This is an interesting historical revision.

Perfect for the Great Reset :cheers:

Dude belongs on a 30 second commercial for the Dems.

"At first I was intrigued with the idea of an outsider shaking things up in Washington, but then I realized how racist and misogynistic it is to vote for someone outside of the establishment. That's when I discovered a viable alternative... the Democrat Party. The Democrats allow not only my voice to be heard, but also the voices of oppressed minorities, like Jay-Z & Beyonce. Thank you Democrats for taking a stand against the biggest threat to our democracy - White supremacy." - Doofus

Mr. Woke
02-22-2021, 06:21 PM
A terrible leader who never accepted responsibility for his mistakes.

Worst president of the 21st century.

The right in the US has gone off the deep end.

Axe
02-22-2021, 08:27 PM
A terrible leader who never accepted responsibility for his mistakes.

Worst president of the 21st century.

The right in the US has gone off the deep end.
He's an all-time low

Chick Stern
02-22-2021, 10:25 PM
I’m thankful for the really STRONG actions Trump took against Russia for their proven interference in US elections.

Manny98
02-23-2021, 11:11 AM
Greatest president of our lifetime hands down :applause:

Hopefully he runs again in 2024

Axe
02-23-2021, 08:42 PM

Hopefully he runs again in 2024, only to lose by landslide margin.

Nanners
02-24-2021, 05:33 AM

Before you cite Trumps charlottesville comments as the reason you turned into a brainless ***, maybe you should actually listen to what he said about the incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKi2AOPBavU

the neonazis and white nationalists should be condemned totally

we condemn in the strongest possible terms, this egregious display of hatred bigotry and violence, it has no place in america.

Code Breaker
02-24-2021, 11:54 AM

Before you cite Trumps charlottesville comments as the reason you turned into a brainless ***, maybe you should actually listen to what he said about the incident

With millions of people watching he said this and it aged badly with what followed months later.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZk6VzSLe4Y

Nanners
02-24-2021, 03:42 PM
the first video in my post was supposed to be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmaZR8E12bs&t=114s

Jasper
02-24-2021, 03:46 PM

if he was the greatest , why wasn't he elected for a 2nd term :confusedshrug:

Lakers Legend#32
02-24-2021, 03:58 PM
Fat, ugly and stupid.

Axe
02-24-2021, 09:25 PM
Fat, ugly and stupid.
And orange too

Code Breaker
02-26-2021, 12:30 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1365141354960084994

Axe
02-26-2021, 01:07 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1365141354960084994

:yaohappy:

DoctorP
02-26-2021, 03:03 AM
these cuckservatives would def let trump bang their wives.

low iq cuck losers

Manny98
02-26-2021, 07:46 PM
if he was the greatest , why wasn't he elected for a 2nd term :confusedshrug:
You know damm well why.

Jasper
02-27-2021, 11:09 AM
You know damm well why.

Yep your right I know - he is a Proud boy racist ,and was driven to dictatorship.

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2021, 12:04 PM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3owzW9EZI8M3sz9s5O/giphy.gif

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2021, 12:08 PM
Yep your right I know - he is a Proud boy racist ,and was driven to dictatorship.

Tell me old man, what were some of his Dictatorship policies?

rufuspaul
03-01-2021, 05:02 PM

Those clips are after his news conference where he said there were good people on both sides, dumbass. His aides convinced him to try and back track because it wasn't playing well in the media.

"Proud Boys stand back and stand by." You can't defend someone, anyone and especially the POTUS when they can't bring themselves to say that Nazis and white supremacists are bad, much less go out of their way as to not offend them because they represent a large portion of your voting base. But hey I'd never expect you to see through your own shroud of bullshit.

FultzNationRISE
03-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Those clips are after his news conference where he said there were good people on both sides, dumbass. His aides convinced him to try and back track because it wasn't playing well in the media.

"Proud Boys stand back and stand by." You can't defend someone, anyone and especially the POTUS when they can't bring themselves to say that Nazis and white supremacists are bad, much less go out of their way as to not offend them because they represent a large portion of your voting base. But hey I'd never expect you to see through your own shroud of bullshit.

So youre saying when someone has a particular set of values you disagree with, that makes them objectively a bad person. Yet in condemning them, you are no different. The only difference is your (current) version is authority/media approved, the other one isnt. And to you that is what decides good and bad. Just as you his under the bed from corona on command.

Whatever. You got carried away when you got on the Trump Train, and now youre carried away getting off, afraid past comments will come back to bite you, trying to proactively distance yourself. Ol Nervous Nellie. Youve always been the typical fearful catholic, rushing hastily to conform to whichever way the trends are turning. Motivated above all by fear of burning at the stake.

As usual, man’s fear is his opponent’s opportunity.

Im Still Ballin
03-01-2021, 06:01 PM

I agree.

Patrick Chewing
03-01-2021, 06:08 PM

I love ya Rufus, but there are plenty of clips where Trump has disavowed Nazi's, KKK's, White Supremacists, etcetera, etcetera.

Which begs the question....why does Trump have to disavow these people in the first place? He's not connected to anyone of them. He's not the one pictured here holding the hand of someone who was actually in the KKK. No, this isn't Donald Trump, this is Joe Biden.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/06/14/USAT/ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

Why was he the only one that had to disavow a small minority of extremists? Yes, you read that right, a small minority. I don't know where you get the idea that a large portion of Republicans are Nazi's, KKK's, and White Supremacists from. But it's certainly not based in reality. I'm not a Nazi. I'm a lovable guy. A teddy bear.

rufuspaul
03-02-2021, 02:34 PM
So youre saying when someone has a particular set of values you disagree with, that makes them objectively a bad person. Yet in condemning them, you are no different. The only difference is your (current) version is authority/media approved, the other one isnt. And to you that is what decides good and bad. Just as you his under the bed from corona on command.

Whatever. You got carried away when you got on the Trump Train, and now youre carried away getting off, afraid past comments will come back to bite you, trying to proactively distance yourself. Ol Nervous Nellie. Youve always been the typical fearful catholic, rushing hastily to conform to whichever way the trends are turning. Motivated above all by fear of burning at the stake.

As usual, man’s fear is his opponent’s opportunity.

:oldlol: Nice try Starface. Abhorrence of white supremacy isn't a simple matter of a difference of opinion. You know that.

rufuspaul
03-02-2021, 02:39 PM
I love ya Rufus, but there are plenty of clips where Trump has disavowed Nazi's, KKK's, White Supremacists, etcetera, etcetera.

Which begs the question....why does Trump have to disavow these people in the first place? He's not connected to anyone of them. He's not the one pictured here holding the hand of someone who was actually in the KKK. No, this isn't Donald Trump, this is Joe Biden.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/06/14/USAT/ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

Why was he the only one that had to disavow a small minority of extremists? Yes, you read that right, a small minority. I don't know where you get the idea that a large portion of Republicans are Nazi's, KKK's, and White Supremacists from. But it's certainly not based in reality. I'm not a Nazi. I'm a lovable guy. A teddy bear.

"Plenty of good people on both sides." "Proud Boys stand back and stand by." "You're beautiful people." The last quote referring to the thugs that were ransacking the Capitol.

Like I said there were some things I liked about Trump. I voted for him and I truly wished he would've matured a little once in office. His mishandling of the pandemic also played a big role in changing my mind.

Code Breaker
03-04-2021, 10:35 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/dave_brown24/status/1367451197729361926

Now they now what the average American is going through :lol

rufuspaul
03-04-2021, 11:03 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/dave_brown24/status/1367451197729361926

Now they now what the average American is going through :lol

Oh the irony!