PDA

View Full Version : The Brooklyn Nets have expressed interest in trading for Kevin Love

Nike D'Antoni
01-25-2021, 01:20 PM
The Brooklyn Nets have expressed interest in trading for Kevin Love, via @JDumasReports

https://twitter.com/JDumasReports/status/1353747951189860353

Nike D'Antoni
01-25-2021, 01:23 PM
I dont know what works for salary matching, other than Kyrie.

Kiddlovesnets
01-25-2021, 01:28 PM
We are in discussion with Cavs for Mcgee but theres no way we trade for Love. The Cavs want to trade Love to another team, so they are trying to raise his trade value by telling others that Nets have interests in him, nothing new here.

Uncle Drew
01-25-2021, 01:50 PM
They have no picks, therefore not interested.

lilteapot
01-25-2021, 01:51 PM
I swear any team that trades with and helps the Nets get better are straight P*ssy

Uncle Drew
01-25-2021, 01:53 PM
I swear any team that trades with and helps the Nets get better are straight P*ssy

Kevin Love ain't an improvement bro. First of all he is done, second of all he would make their already trash defense even worse.

k0kakw0rld
01-25-2021, 02:07 PM
Great! More defense :applause: :oldlol:

pandiani17
01-25-2021, 02:12 PM
It would definitely be a strange addition, another player who needs the ball in the offensive end and who is not renowned for his defense.

rawimpact
01-25-2021, 02:28 PM
Kevin Love ain't an improvement bro. First of all he is done, second of all he would make their already trash defense even worse.

No he's not. He might be done on the Cavs but not on a contending team.

Could you imagine what his motivation must have been starting this season with that roster and outlook? After seeing super teams come and go hes been left there to rott while lebron wins his first and maybe his second elsewhere.

I bet Kevin could go back to monster numbers should he be back on a contending team.

tpols
01-25-2021, 02:29 PM
Wouldn't make any sense. We need defensive centers, it's the only hole.

TheGoatest
01-25-2021, 02:40 PM
He is the defensive anchor they need.

Hey Yo
01-25-2021, 02:52 PM
Wouldn't make any sense. We need defensive centers, it's the only hole.
Wrong account?

You a Nets fan now??

tpols
01-25-2021, 02:55 PM
Wrong account?

You a Nets fan now??

Since 2002 homie. :rockon:

Anyways, I would like the McGee Jordan combo... split em both to 20 minutes or so. I don't know why Cleveland is so greedy with the big men... why do they need Jarrett Allen when they already have Drummond?

Real Men Wear Green
01-25-2021, 03:09 PM
/this is what I was thinking. Maybe he would be a good way to get rid of Kyrie Irving except that the Cavs have Sexton and that's one of the two worst places you could possibly send Irving.

But thinking about it, what if Irving told the Nets that he wants Love on the team and they are just engaging in this to make him happy?

Hey Yo
01-25-2021, 03:27 PM
Since 2002 homie. :rockon:

Anyways, I would like the McGee Jordan combo... split em both to 20 minutes or so. I don't know why Cleveland is so greedy with the big men... why do they need Jarrett Allen when they already have Drummond?

https://media.tenor.com/images/cb70a6a7c2f2a5ff4daf5d2d7613b188/tenor.gif

Hey Yo
01-25-2021, 03:30 PM
/this is what I was thinking. Maybe he would be a good way to get rid of Kyrie Irving except that the Cavs have Sexton and that's one of the two worst places you could possibly send Irving.

But thinking about it, what if Irving told the Nets that he wants Love on the team and they are just engaging in this to make him happy?
He's the reason why KD went to the Nets in the first place. You really think KD would be ok with trading Kyrie?

highwhey
01-25-2021, 03:40 PM
No he's not. He might be done on the Cavs but not on a contending team.

Could you imagine what his motivation must have been starting this season with that roster and outlook? After seeing super teams come and go hes been left there to rott while lebron wins his first and maybe his second elsewhere.

I bet Kevin could go back to monster numbers should he be back on a contending team.

Nets desperately need a serviceable defensive center. kevin could still grab rebounds and score but he would not provide the much needed defense the nets require at the moment.

r0drig0lac
01-25-2021, 04:16 PM
Wrong account?

You a Nets fan now??

:lol

Manny98
01-25-2021, 04:22 PM
If Joe Harris gets traded...

https://media.giphy.com/media/WoF3yfYupTt8mHc7va/giphy.gif

Real Men Wear Green
01-25-2021, 04:35 PM
He's the reason why KD went to the Nets in the first place. You really think KD would be ok with trading Kyrie?
Before this season definitely not but after the unexcused and unexplained absence along with Harden's arrival if he could be convinced of their ability to win a Championship? He'd get over it.

light
01-25-2021, 06:37 PM
Wow they must be going for the titanic collapse. They want it to be Hindenburg spectacular.

It's like a Kobe/Nash/Dwight level of an already bad idea with Kevin Love sprinkled on top.

Kiddlovesnets
01-25-2021, 07:42 PM
Wow they must be going for the titanic collapse. They want it to be Hindenburg spectacular.

It's like a Kobe/Nash/Dwight level of an already bad idea with Kevin Love sprinkled on top.

Nah we aint trading for Love, only chance he ends up on our rosters is that he gets bought out, which is highly unlikely.

imdaman99
01-25-2021, 08:22 PM

LeBron won a ring with love as his 3rd option, you telling me KD can't do it with him as his 4th option?! How much help does KD need? :biggums:

ArbitraryWater
01-25-2021, 08:50 PM
lmao for who?

if they do it for joe harris as manny said, theyd get worse... not even close.

but be funny if kd fails with kyrie, love, AND harden

Nike D'Antoni
01-25-2021, 08:53 PM
lmao for who?

if they do it for joe harris as manny said, theyd get worse... not even close.

but be funny if kd fails with kyrie, love, AND harden

Salaries don't match. You need more than Harris for Love. Maybe throw bruce brown + Dinwiddie too for salaries to match.

Kyrie - Love salaries match.

ArbitraryWater
01-25-2021, 08:59 PM
Salaries don't match. You need more than Harris for Love. Maybe throw bruce brown + Dinwiddie too for salaries to match.

Kyrie - Love salaries match.

Oh yeah, but I mean Joe Harris alone is better than Love lol.

Harris shoots 50% and 49% from three and is a strong hustle guy.

Love for the last 3 years shoots 43% and 37% from 3, for barely any more points, while being a worse defender, and I know he's worse mentally and will make less clutch shots than Harris.

Axe
01-25-2021, 09:05 PM
Uncle drew and wes reunion?

Why not

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2021, 09:12 PM
They do realize you have to play defense right? They do realize this right?Its not just one constant offensive possession for 48 str8 mins.This is not basketball arcade hoops at chuck e cheese...They do get this right?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9_T9GuxDfnY/maxresdefault.jpg