PDA

View Full Version : 3 things.

Kblaze8855
01-25-2021, 02:36 PM
One....

I have covid.

Two...

Im like....juuuust short of feeling fine. If I didn’t know what it was and the danger to older and weaker people I wouldn’t even be concerned enough to tell people. But I do....so I’ve done all that. Ordered some groceries on Shipt so I’m fine in the house for a while. I’m shocked I didn’t get it sooner. I was nearly sure I had it months ago when I had a 102 fever but no. I kinda wanted to get it out of the way since it seems everyone I know has 2 sick family members already. Seemed near inevitable.

Three....

I guess I’m going back to my old ways of watching every game on tv and the recaps of the good ones I miss.

Time to check on some of these young up and comers.

Which young guys you think most justify a “Normally I wouldn’t watch this bullshit....” viewing live?

Not getting up at 3:45 as usual so I guess I’ll lean west coast. Help me out.

rawimpact
01-25-2021, 02:43 PM
Pelicans of course

Zion still is the future, watching him evolve will be quite memorable 15 years down the line.

Excitement wise Morant is fun too

Best thing of buying League pass is the abbreviated games.

Good luck with your recovery.

Kblaze8855
01-25-2021, 02:49 PM
Well sure Zion but I was thinking less known. Like if I as a Bulls fan had to answer this I’d say Coby White. Not because he’s a star now but because this bullshit defense league may allow it one day and it’s nice to get ahead of it.

Real Men Wear Green
01-25-2021, 02:56 PM
If he hadn't sprained his knee I would tell you Payton Pritchard. Either Jeff Teague or Kemba Walker is going to be traded by the deadline (much more likely to be Teague). This guy cant be kept off the floor.

Hopefully you're out of quarantine too early to get a chance to start following him but if you aren't be advised that he's part of the Celtics' future.

8Ball
01-25-2021, 03:20 PM
One....

I have covid.

Two...

Im like....juuuust short of feeling fine. If I didn’t know what it was and the danger to older and weaker people I wouldn’t even be concerned enough to tell people. But I do....so I’ve done all that. Ordered some groceries on Shipt so I’m fine in the house for a while. I’m shocked I didn’t get it sooner. I was nearly sure I had it months ago when I had a 102 fever but no. I kinda wanted to get it out of the way since it seems everyone I know has 2 sick family members already. Seemed near inevitable.

Three....

I guess I’m going back to my old ways of watching every game on tv and the recaps of the good ones I miss.

Time to check on some of these young up and comers.

Which young guys you think most justify a “Normally I wouldn’t watch this bullshit....” viewing live?

Not getting up at 3:45 as usual so I guess I’ll lean west coast. Help me out.

Curious to know how you got it.

Was it a family / friends gathering? Or at work.

highwhey
01-25-2021, 03:24 PM
Mikal Bridges

Get well.

Kblaze8855
01-25-2021, 06:21 PM
Where did I get it? Who knows....I deal with a lot of people at work and some of them I barely know. It’s out there in such numbers there’s no way to track it down. One of the girls I work with has it...and her dad....husband....son...and mother in law. At that point what can you do?

Proctor
01-25-2021, 06:40 PM
Keldon Johnson and Devin Vassell

AirBonner
01-25-2021, 06:42 PM
You should check out Jaylen Brown. Huge leap this year

Kblaze8855
01-25-2021, 06:57 PM

Spurs play pelicans tonight so I guess this is the winner.

Kblaze8855
01-25-2021, 09:45 PM
Apparently that’s been postponed....

Covid up 2-0.

Proctor
01-25-2021, 10:11 PM
Apparently that’s been postponed....

Covid up 2-0.

:lol

ralph_i_el
01-25-2021, 10:22 PM

Keldon might end up a star.

Proctor
01-25-2021, 10:25 PM
Keldon might end up a star.
You always hear the word "fearless" thrown out but he actually fits the bill...he's a bull in a china shop a la Randle. And he's not just a dumb brute, he can score the ball in all types of ways. He goes at anyone. :applause:

Spurs m8
01-25-2021, 10:28 PM
Love Keldon...what a gun

Proctor
01-25-2021, 10:33 PM
Love Keldon...what a gun
Speaking of guns, how about FIBA Patty this year? :bowdown:

eliteballer
01-25-2021, 11:53 PM
Get that vaccine, don't take chances.

NBAGOAT
01-26-2021, 12:11 AM
quickley on knicks and maxey on sixers. it's a cliche but haliburton truly just plays like a smart veteran and might be the best rookie so far.

Non rookies go with the sexland duo. Looking like a broke man's dame and cj.

GOBB
01-26-2021, 01:08 PM

Yeah because it's that simple.

J Shuttlesworth
01-26-2021, 08:29 PM
Feel better dude!

BigKAT
01-26-2021, 08:35 PM
1. I hope you get better.

2. The Cavs are fun to watch. Larry Nance JR is becoming one of my favorite players. Sometimes it feels like Coach Bickerstaff just can't afford to take him off the floor. (His minutes are crazy sometimes.)

Also Golden State is a lot more likeable now for me ever since they stopped being the NBA's Godzilla.

If you're looking for interesting young players, I think the Grizzlies are the best show in town right now.

tpols
01-26-2021, 08:39 PM

A vaccine introduces a weakened version of the virus to your body, so that your immune system can create anti-bodies to target the antigen on sight and trigger T and B cells to kill it. If you've already been exposed and infected with the virus, your body will already have present the antibodies necessary to target the cells that the virus has hi-jacked, and kill them.

He already has the vaccine to the max.

How the hell do people not know how viruses and vaccines work after being bombarded for a year with this stuff...? :facepalm