RoundMoundOfReb
01-26-2021, 12:28 AM
And he is still by far the best player in the NBA. Let that sink in. :oldlol:

And1AllDay
01-26-2021, 12:28 AM
bingo :rockon:

Gudo
01-26-2021, 12:29 AM
He’s playing smart and taking care of himself well. Those are commendable.

warriorfan
01-26-2021, 12:41 AM
So that means he’s gonna get outscored by someone 20% shittier than Jason Terry in these next Finals?

FireDavidKahn
01-26-2021, 12:56 AM
LeNeverEndingPrime

Kings2024Champs
01-26-2021, 12:59 AM
So that means he’s gonna get outscored by someone 20% shittier than Jason Terry in these next Finals?

Say it without crying this time

Axe
01-26-2021, 02:38 AM
Apparently, many of king kong's haters are saying he's like this with the help of PEDs. :(

Spurs m8
01-26-2021, 03:21 AM
At his peak, he was also 75% the player Jordan was.

Cheers

Spurs m8
01-26-2021, 03:21 AM

Maybe he can give another 21 year old kid a fmvp

Or give KD a THIRD FMVP

Spurs m8
01-26-2021, 03:22 AM
Say it without crying this time

Who's crying, b1tch?

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2021, 05:01 AM
Who's crying, b1tch?
You

LAL
01-26-2021, 06:01 AM
He got alooooooot of oppurtunities to score 40+ more than 3 times in the last 3 reg seasons. All that ball hogging and stat padding lol. How many times has he scored 40+ with the lakers?

This is kawhi, kd, harden, AD etc league. You guys need to calm down.

TheGoatest
01-26-2021, 06:50 AM
In the Lakers last 2 of the 3 games (against the Bucks and Cavs), he had monster performances where if you watched the game you can without a shadow of a doubt conclude that the Lakers would have lost those games without him.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 06:51 AM
He got alooooooot of oppurtunities to score 40+ more than 3 times in the last 3 reg seasons. All that ball hogging and stat padding lol.

I have never seen someone contradict themselves in two consecutive sentences like you just did.

Trollsmasher
01-26-2021, 06:58 AM
he's pure fundamentals right now

barely any lift left, can't blow by people at all, still dominating

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 07:01 AM
The thing is though, when you look at his games, you see a player who is coasting harder than he has ever done. He is just purely playing off IQ, not even bothered about these games. Yet he still might win MVP and has his team sitting on the best record in the league. He is still, far and away, the best player in the game.

LAL
01-26-2021, 08:58 AM
I have never seen someone contradict themselves in two consecutive sentences like you just did.

How, i was talking about his daily low scoring cheap stat padding. How many 40+ with the Lakers for the 'best player in the nba"?

Those old man ballhogging cheap stats were worthless in his first season without AD. Playoff activation and couldn't even dominate, score big or win.

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:00 AM
The thing is though, when you look at his games, you see a player who is coasting harder than he has ever done. He is just purely playing off IQ, not even bothered about these games. Yet he still might win MVP and has his team sitting on the best record in the league. He is still, far and away, the best player in the game.

That's all he's got. Was still pretty much "coasting" in the playoffs last season too and missed the playoffs the season before.

Great team.

MaxPlayer
01-26-2021, 09:04 AM
Who's crying, b1tch?

:lol

Have you ever read one of your own posts?

Constant stream of tears, and I think we can add total lack of self-awareness.

8Ball
01-26-2021, 09:05 AM
How, i was talking about his daily low scoring cheap stat padding. How many 40+ with the Lakers for the 'best player in the nba"?

Those old man ballhogging cheap stats were worthless in his first season without AD. Playoff activation and couldn't even dominate, score big or win.

2nd in mvp voting last year and was on 64 win pace before the lockdown.

1st team all nba.

Cheap stats gets you 64 wins and 1st team all nba now... :roll: retard.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 09:16 AM

You state that he had, and I quote, alooooooot of oppurtunities (spelled wrong) to score 40+ more than 3 times. In the very next sentence you state that he was stat padding. If he had so many opportunities to score more than 40 points in a game whilst padding his stats, don't you think that alleged stat padding would have resulted in more than just three of those games?

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:19 AM
2nd in mvp voting last year and was on 64 win pace before the lockdown.

1st team all nba.

Cheap stats gets you 64 wins and 1st team all nba now... :roll: retard.

Meltdown. I didn't insult you.

Bron system is perfect for his game, coasting, no skills, pretend to be an amazing point guard, putting up stats without trying etc. Same stats his first year with LA.

AD is the MVP of the Lakers, i don't care what media members decide, they're an absolute joke for using Kobe's death to give Lebron MVP, just because Lakers won alot and lebron put up his usual deceiving stats.., but no dominance or impressive games, unlike AD, who had better numbers too.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 09:20 AM
That's all he's got. Was still pretty much "coasting" in the playoffs last season too and missed the playoffs the season before.

Great team.

I certainly hope he wasn't coasting in the playoffs last season, because coasting your way to 28/11/9 on ridiculous efficiency seems unfair. In fact, I would have to say that a player coasting his way to such a stat line in combination with a title and a Finals MVP has to be the greatest to ever do it.

The Lakers 2020 championship seems to hurt you a bit, seems to have hit you hard.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 09:22 AM
Meltdown. I didn't insult you.

Bron system is perfect for his game, coasting, no skills, pretend to be an amazing point guard, putting up stats without trying etc. Same stats his first year with LA.

AD is the MVP of the Lakers, i don't care what media members decide, they're an absolute joke for using Kobe's death to give Lebron MVP, just because Lakers won alot and lebron put up his usual deceiving stats.., but no dominance or impressive games, unlike AD, who had better numbers too.

Whew, more contradictions. Coasting, no skills and putting up stats without trying. Could you explain to me as to how these three things go together (hint: they don't).

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:24 AM
You state that he had, and I quote, alooooooot of oppurtunities (spelled wrong) to score 40+ more than 3 times. In the very next sentence you state that he was stat padding. If he had so many opportunities to score more than 40 points in a game whilst padding his stats, don't you think that alleged stat padding would have resulted in more than just three of those games?

I make aloooooot of spelling mistakes no doubt.

Again i was talking about his SAFE low scoring stat padding..

So maybe he should try to stat pad POINTS more often then? Stop giving your fans those "coasting" performances just because you can put all round stats in your sleep with that bron system.

Too late now, he knows he can't just score without seriously messing up his fg%.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 09:25 AM

So maybe he should try to stat pad POINTS more often then? Stop giving your fans those "coasting" performances just because he can put all round stats in his sleep with that bron system.

Too late now, he knows he can't just score without seriously messing up his fg%.

What the **** is low scoring stat padding? :roll:

They are two exact opposites of each other. :oldlol: This is like 3balls off-ball passing, so retarded.

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:26 AM
Whew, more contradictions. Coasting, no skills and putting up stats without trying. Could you explain to me as to how these three things go together (hint: they don't).

It means he can get assists and rebounds in his sleep with that system hogging the ball like that. Scoring is more honest, he sucks in that departement, great at hiding it ofcourse.

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:27 AM
What the **** is low scoring stat padding? :roll:

They are two exact opposites of each other. :oldlol: This is like 3balls off-ball passing, so retarded.

I made it up, but i'm sure you understood.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 09:27 AM
I made it up, but i'm sure you understood.

No, I did not.

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:29 AM
No, I did not.

Focus on the other things i wrote then.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 09:33 AM
Focus on the other things i wrote then.

To be honest, everything you've posted in this thread is incomprehensible gibberish and constant contradictions. Low scoring stat padding, I applaud your retardedness. I made that last thing up, but I'm sure you understood.

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:37 AM
I certainly hope he wasn't coasting in the playoffs last season, because coasting your way to 28/11/9 on ridiculous efficiency seems unfair. In fact, I would have to say that a player coasting his way to such a stat line in combination with a title and a Finals MVP has to be the greatest to ever do it.

The Lakers 2020 championship seems to hurt you a bit, seems to have hit you hard.

Are those his finals stats too because all i saw in 4th quarters and seconds halves were AD and Rondo carrying. Rondo was playmaking and moving the ball better then lebron, more aggressive, clutch, better defensively, leadership etc and lebron plays in his position for some reason.. Didn't even mention AD.

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:38 AM
To be honest, everything you've posted in this thread is incomprehensible gibberish and constant contradictions. Low scoring stat padding, I applaud your retardedness. I made that last thing up, but I'm sure you understood.

I know my english isn't very good. You're too focused on that for some reason. Typical bronstan vibes.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 09:44 AM
Are those his finals stats too because all i saw in 4th quarters and seconds halves were AD and Rondo carrying. Rondo was playmaking and moving the ball better then lebron, more aggressive, clutch, better defensively, leadership etc and lebron plays in his position for some reason.. Didn't even mention AD.

Uh, no, those were not his Finals stats, because those were even better at 30/12/9 on even higher efficiency (59% FG, 42% 3P, 67% TS). Could you elaborate on these 4th quarters and 2nd halves, please? Nah, you know what, I'll do the honours myself if you don't mind.

Game 1: both scored 16 in the 2nd half, LeBron being much more efficient. LeBron led the way in the 4th with 8, as opposed to 4 from Davis.
Game 2: LeBron scored 21 in the 2nd half, compared to Davis' 17. LeBron led the away again with 10 in the 4th, compared to 2 from Davis.
Game 3: Loss, therefore empty stats, am I right? Though LeBron outscored Davis again in the 4th, because Davis scored 0.
Game 4: LeBron scored 20 in the 2nd half, Davis scored 14. LeBron scored 11 in the 4th, Davis scored 5.
Game 5: LeBron again leading the way in the 2nd half with 19, Davis did 15. Did Davis finally outscore him in the 4th....!? No, unlucky. 12 vs 6.
Game 6: LeBron scores 17 in the 2nd half Davis....? 4! All of those were in the 4th quarter, LeBron scored 9.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2021, 09:52 AM
Don't forget that he did all that whilst coasting, remember? ;)

Was still pretty much "coasting" in the playoffs last season too.

I'll gladly declare myself the victor of this thread now. Thanks to everyone, couldn't have done it without you.

StrongLurk
01-26-2021, 10:00 AM
He's not "by far" the best player in the league, that's dumb to say.

He is most likely still the best player (he was last year), but he absolutely has challengers. KD was out all last year so we will see what he can do this year. Kawhi is always a factor as well.

Doesn't matter what player we are talking about, they have to PROVE they are the best every year (playoffs).

SATAN
01-26-2021, 10:09 AM
LeBron is the smartest player in the game. Spin it however you want though.

LAL
01-26-2021, 10:39 AM
Uh, no, those were not his Finals stats, because those were even better at 30/12/9 on even higher efficiency (59% FG, 42% 3P, 67% TS). Could you elaborate on these 4th quarters and 2nd halves, please? Nah, you know what, I'll do the honours myself if you don't mind.

Game 1: both scored 16 in the 2nd half, LeBron being much more efficient. LeBron led the way in the 4th with 8, as opposed to 4 from Davis.
Game 2: LeBron scored 21 in the 2nd half, compared to Davis' 17. LeBron led the away again with 10 in the 4th, compared to 2 from Davis.
Game 3: Loss, therefore empty stats, am I right? Though LeBron outscored Davis again in the 4th, because Davis scored 0.
Game 4: LeBron scored 20 in the 2nd half, Davis scored 14. LeBron scored 11 in the 4th, Davis scored 5.
Game 5: LeBron again leading the way in the 2nd half with 19, Davis did 15. Did Davis finally outscore him in the 4th....!? No, unlucky. 12 vs 6.
Game 6: LeBron scores 17 in the 2nd half Davis....? 4! All of those were in the 4th quarter, LeBron scored 9.

Obviously he did score a little more or had couple more bigger scoring outputs in the PO's than usual,.. in between the way too many soft playoff games, obviously assists and rebounds little up, still shockingly non agressive if you watched, even his fans will admit, WE WATCHED, AD and Rondo did the real work in second halves, obviously Rondo isn't going to put up better numbers than than your boi, but like i said, rondo did the WORK that actually helps you win at the biggest stage, playing the same position as lebron too. Lebron played like regular season lebron for the most part. But you can keep bragging about his "coasting" and his extra rebounds and assists like a nerd.

I know about lebron's 2 great games in the finals and the frontrunning, suddenly became more agressive because there's no "playoffs award", that's why his FG% always sucks so bad in the finals, he goes all out, but that's all we want to see, all we ask. Still, Butler outplayed him.

LAL
01-26-2021, 10:42 AM
Don't forget that he did all that whilst coasting, remember? ;)

I'll gladly declare myself the victor of this thread now. Thanks to everyone, couldn't have done it without you.

pretty much i said, yes. Obviously he's going to try more in the playoffs but it was shocking to me.

But 2 great games in the finals and denver was okay i guess. BeSt PlAyEr In ThE nBa?

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2021, 10:59 AM
I know about lebron's 2 great games in the finals and the frontrunning, suddenly became more agressive because there's no "playoffs award", that's why his FG% always sucks so bad in the finals, he goes all out, but that's all we want to see, all we ask. Still, Butler outplayed him.
https://mltshp-cdn.com/r/1EXLF

dankok8
01-26-2021, 11:03 AM
Not hating on Lebron because he did what was needed but he didn't outplay someone like Kawhi over the duration of the 2020 playoffs. There is a more than decent argument that those guys with AD would have also won the title. Imagine if Kawhi had AD instead of PG13 against Denver. Chip most likely the end result? Lebron missed the playoffs the year prior to Davis coming over.

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2021, 11:05 AM
Not hating on Lebron because he did what was needed but he didn't outplay someone like Kawhi over the duration of the 2020 playoffs. There is a more than decent argument that those guys with AD would have also won the title. Imagine if Kawhi had AD instead of PG13 against Denver. Chip most likely the end result? Lebron missed the playoffs the year prior to Davis coming over.
Kawhi scored 14 points in a Game 7 and blew a 3-1 lead with the title favorite, no excuse for him

dankok8
01-26-2021, 11:10 AM
Kawhi scored 14 points in a Game 7 and blew a 3-1 lead with the title favorite, no excuse for him

Obviously there's no excuses but it still doesn't change the fact that Kawhi very likely wins the title if he had Davis instead of George.

8Ball
01-26-2021, 11:17 AM

Someone can put up huge stats in the NBA without trying = no skills. How the hell does one average 10 assists per game without skills and without trying? Passing was a skill last time I checked.

Lol

8Ball
01-26-2021, 11:19 AM

Lol clown.

58% FG in the finals on 30ppg in 2020.
52% FG in the finals on 34ppg in 2018.
56% FG in the finals on 34ppg in 2017.
49% FG in the finals on 30ppg in 2016.

"FG% always sucks so bad" :roll:

Just put the crack pipe down. Your LeBron takes are awful.

LAL
01-26-2021, 11:27 AM
Lol clown.

58% FG in the finals on 30ppg in 2020.
52% FG in the finals on 34ppg in 2018.
56% FG in the finals on 34ppg in 2017.
49% FG in the finals on 30ppg in 2016.

"FG% sucks so bad" :roll:

My bad my bad, i was too focused on his other terrible finals, giving up on his teams, and terrible fg% against Kawhi, Iggy etc.

But i was wrong. I'm just going by what i remember i'm not a stat nerd.

He does go all out in the finals running his ass off getting transition points and shit.

3ball
01-26-2021, 11:27 AM
Why can't he win with a true 2nd option that produces far less?

Why does he need "1b" guys that were actually #1 options and capable of outscoring him

Manny98
01-26-2021, 11:30 AM

Why does he need "1b" guys that were actually #1 options and capable of outscoring him

2013 Wade was the lowest producing 2nd option ever

Kyrie outside of scoring provided nothing to the Cavs

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2021, 11:31 AM
My bad my bad, i was too focused on his other terrible finals, giving up on his teams, and terrible fg% against Kawhi, Iggy etc.

But i was wrong. I'm just going by what i remember i'm not a stat nerd.
I think you're thinking of Kobe

Wade averaged 16 ppg in the '13 playoffs, less than Pippen ever did in a title run

Manny98
01-26-2021, 11:33 AM
Wade averaged 16 ppg in the '13 playoffs, less than Pippen ever did in a title run

Inb4 3ball brings up how only stats in the finals matter

warriorfan
01-26-2021, 11:36 AM

Because LeBron isn’t really a great scorer. He will get a lot of sloppy garbage points around the rim and in transition but when the game gets tight and those opportunities are no where to be found...He will stop looking for his own shot. E.g. hot potato to George Hill in the biggest game of his life while he’s guarded by Steph Curry. If LeBron had a good jump shot with confidence in it he would have raised up on the much smaller Steph Curry and ended the game. However he didn’t so he needed to defer. LeBron needs a Wade or Kyrie type who is an Alpha with the ability to close in order to win. Aka the very best of “second options”.

LAL
01-26-2021, 11:37 AM
I think you're thinking of Kobe

That's lebrin's fault. He decided to join the third best sg ever, and another pf superstar, that's a coward move to begin with. The fact he couldn't truly get the best out of wade and bosh is not our fault.

TAZORAC
01-26-2021, 12:07 PM

Not "by far" the best player, but is arguably the best...I think Durant and Giannis are slightly better.

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2021, 12:24 PM
Because LeBron isn’t really a great scorer. He will get a lot of sloppy garbage points around the rim and in transition but when the game gets tight and those opportunities are no where to be found...He will stop looking for his own shot. E.g. hot potato to George Hill in the biggest game of his life while he’s guarded by Steph Curry. If LeBron had a good jump shot with confidence in it he would have raised up on the much smaller Steph Curry and ended the game. However he didn’t so he needed to defer. LeBron needs a Wade or Kyrie type who is an Alpha with the ability to close in order to win. Aka the very best of “second options”.
Not that great a scorer yet outscored Curry in 4 straight Finals, by nearly double digits every time too. And your last part is so ironic considering Curry needed Durant for the majority of his titles and is 0/8 on playoff GW's

8Ball
01-26-2021, 12:33 PM

#3 in all time scoring = Not a great scorer? :lol

Curry is 33 soon and hasn't yet hit 20 000 all time points. LeBron is 36 and doubles Curry in points. Will double Curry in all time points. 40 000 points vs 20 000.

light
01-26-2021, 01:57 PM

Man, I don't know. I think he's better now than he was when he was younger. He's smarter. He's not as quick but he's much more thoughtful. And he's a better shooter.

I think his intellectual side has made up for what he's lost in athleticism to keep him at 100%.

I mean, we can't actually quantify this but you know what I'm saying - he's still just as much of a problem for opposing defenses as he ever was, if not more so.

In other words, if he's lost something opposing coaches haven't noticed.

Airupthere
01-26-2021, 02:09 PM
Man, I don't know. I think he's better now than he was when he was younger. He's smarter. He's not as quick but he's much more thoughtful. And he's a better shooter.

I think his intellectual side has made up for what he's lost in athleticism to keep him at 100%.

I mean, we can't actually quantify this but you know what I'm saying - he's still just as much of a problem for opposing defenses as he ever was, if not more so.

In other words, if he's lost something opposing coaches haven't noticed.

This more open modern game plus the situation with the bubble with no fans, no regularity or normalcy creates the illusion that he is developing into a better shooter.

light
01-26-2021, 02:29 PM
This more open modern game plus the situation with the bubble with no fans, no regularity or normalcy creates the illusion that he is developing into a better shooter.

I have no idea what you're going on about, but he is attempting threes at a career high rate and he's making them at a career high percentage.

As long as the shots keep going in you can call it whatever you want.

999Guy
01-26-2021, 03:03 PM

So maybe he should try to stat pad POINTS more often then? Stop giving your fans those "coasting" performances just because you can put all round stats in your sleep with that bron system.

What the **** are you talking about?

999Guy
01-26-2021, 03:05 PM
Obviously there's no excuses but it still doesn't change the fact that Kawhi very likely wins the title if he had Davis instead of George.

And that’s a compliment to him? But it’s not one to LeBron...

What is your point?

Hey Yo
01-26-2021, 03:21 PM
Obviously he did score a little more or had couple more bigger scoring outputs in the PO's than usual,.. in between the way too many soft playoff games, obviously assists and rebounds little up, still shockingly non agressive if you watched, even his fans will admit, WE WATCHED, AD and Rondo did the real work in second halves, obviously Rondo isn't going to put up better numbers than than your boi, but like i said, rondo did the WORK that actually helps you win at the biggest stage, playing the same position as lebron too. Lebron played like regular season lebron for the most part. But you can keep bragging about his "coasting" and his extra rebounds and assists like a nerd.

A Kobe fan calling out someone's FG% in the finals?

:roll: :roll: :roll: