PDA

View Full Version : Watching lebron play like last night

LAL
01-26-2021, 05:56 AM
It's more fun right guys? More authentic no? No more box score fake weak triple doubles, not playing the fg% game, just dominance, punish the defense, score first, rebounds and assists will take care of itself.

Look how satisfied and positive you guys are today.

I want to give props to lebron but i can't because games like this one piss me off even more because you know he coasts too much, chases cheap low scoring triple doubles, no fire, no scoring responsibility. No balls.

Kobe did this daily, OR tried to. If lebron misses too much, he stops being agressive and just ģoes for low scoring game with decent enough fg% and plenty rebounds and assists to fool you guys. He does it waaaaay too often.

Games like this is how you shut haters up. Too bad it's too late now, AD is going to keep carrying and produce while lebron stays too passive rest of the way and his fanboys will continue to obsess about his +- stats because he's boring and old af.

SATAN
01-26-2021, 07:53 AM
No one gives a shit.

LAL
01-26-2021, 08:52 AM
No one gives a shit.

I know you give a shit.

Imagine him trying more often instead the low scoring snoozefest/cheap stat padding performances he gives on a nightly basis.

8Ball
01-26-2021, 09:01 AM
Meltdown.

Couldn't sleep after that performance and woke up and puked a garbage thread.

Lebron is greater than wtv fav player you have. Why is Kobe mentioned next to Lebron? Insult to Bron.

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:02 AM
Meltdown.

Couldn't sleep after that performance and woke up and puked a garbage thread.

Lebron is greater than wtv fav player you have.

You don't think that was his best reg season game in yeeaaaaaars?

8Ball
01-26-2021, 09:07 AM
Nope. But its still better than 99% of Kobe's best games.

LAL
01-26-2021, 09:09 AM
Nope. But its still better than 99% of Kobe's best games.

Nice

SATAN
01-26-2021, 09:58 AM
I know you give a shit.

Imagine him trying more often instead the low scoring snoozefest/cheap stat padding performances he gives on a nightly basis.

No. Literally no gives a shit about anything you post. You are sand as the wind blows.

LAL
01-26-2021, 10:45 AM
No. Literally no gives a shit about anything you post. You are sand as the wind blows.

I was just talking about lebron's game you weirdo's.

3ball
01-26-2021, 11:38 AM
I know you give a shit.

Lebron isn't capable of high scoring or aggressiveness every night because he lacks the jumpshooting skill to shoot whenever he wants and avoids contested jumpers (95% of his jumpers are uncontested)

Since he avoids contested jumpers, he can't shoot well at high volume where contested jumpshooting is required

Poor efficiency at high volumes means that he can't carry big volume and win with a "true" 2nd option like Klay, Pippen or Jason Terry that score far less.. He needs a "1b" that is capable of outscoring him for a playoff run (11' Wade, 16' Kyrie, 20' AD)

In addition to needing a 1b, lebron's weaker jumpshooting and ball movement doesn't shift defenses/wear down teams like the ball movement he faces on the championship level, so opponents are fresher with more capacity to go off offensively (see the 14' Finals, 09' ECF or 17' Finals).. So Lebron-ball loses the attrition battle at the championship level (imposes less pressure then it faces.. ball-dominance and weak jumpshooting < ball movement and good jumpshooting)

In addition to needing a 1b and losing the attrition battle, lebron can't win organically.. his skillset imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (talent-based winning, team-hopping).. talent-based winning loses to organic ball movement, so lebron has a lottery record against Spurs, Mavs and Warriors.

Carry on

Doranku
01-26-2021, 11:40 AM
What is this garbage? LeBron isn't going to be around forever. Enjoy him while he's here. Like Kobe, there won't be another.

Instead of making a thread like this, go enjoy the highlights. That fade in the corner at the end of the game was Kobe-esque. Extremely exciting performance throughout, no need to sully it with these stupid comparisons.

Airupthere
01-26-2021, 11:44 AM
What is this garbage? LeBron isn't going to be around forever. Enjoy him while he's here. Like Kobe, there won't be another.

Instead of making a thread like this, go enjoy the highlights. That fade in the corner at the end of the game was Kobe-esque. Extremely exciting performance throughout, no need to sully it with these stupid comparisons.

His form is nowhere close to Kobe's. He's like Reggie Millie. Reggie shoots 3s but his form is awkward. Lebron can play basketball but his crabwalk or shooting form are not the best.

3ball
01-26-2021, 11:48 AM

It was a 1-off

That's why we knock him

Lebron isn't capable of being aggressive every night like Kobe because he can't shoot jumpers whenever he wants like Kobe (lebron avoids contested jumpers), due to sub-par jumpshooting skill and pure scoring ability

Doranku
01-26-2021, 11:58 AM
It was a 1-off

That's why we knock him

Lebron isn't capable of being aggressive every night like Kobe because he can't shoot jumpers whenever he wants like Kobe (lebron avoids contested jumpers), due to sub-par jumpshooting skill and pure scoring ability

LeBron averages 29 ppg over the course of 260 playoff games.... I think his scoring ability is just fine. There's nothing wrong with avoiding contested jumpers. :oldlol: As a Kobe guy, that was his biggest flaw. Falling in love with the difficult jumpers, he made the game harder than he needed to at times.

3ball
01-26-2021, 12:05 PM
LeBron averages 29 ppg over the course of 260 playoff games.... I think his scoring ability is just fine. There's nothing wrong with avoiding contested jumpers. :oldlol: As a Kobe guy, that was his biggest flaw. Falling in love with the difficult jumpers, he made the game harder than he needed to at times.

His 29 points isn't normally jumpers

It's normally one plodding drive after another (which can't keep up on the championship level)

As a jumpshooter, he's a beginner compared to Kobe or Jordan, so he can't be aggressive consistently like them.. that's why they're superior and had higher team ceilings (won more)

Ultimately, lebron's weaker jumpshooting and ball dominance doesn't shift defenses/wear down teams like the ball movement he faces on the championship level, so opponents are fresher with more capacity to go off offensively (see the 14' Finals).. So Lebron-ball loses the attrition battle at the championship level (imposes less pressure then it faces).. ball-dominance and weak jumpshooting < ball movement and good jumpshooting

AirBonner
01-26-2021, 12:22 PM
29ppg in the playoffs with at least 8-10 assists and rebounds “LeBron isn’t aggressive enough”

Fvck out of here. You don’t know basketball.

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2021, 12:28 PM
29ppg in the playoffs with at least 8-10 assists and rebounds “LeBron isn’t aggressive enough”

They will criticize him no matter what he does

He averages 30-35 ppg he's a ballhog

He averages > 30 he's deferring too much

His teammates go off he's being carried

His teammates struggle their victims of Bron ball

They'll have an agenda ready for every conceivable scenario :lol

3ball
01-26-2021, 12:32 PM

Lebron can't shoot well at high volume because he avoids the contested jumpshots required of high volume

poor efficiency at high volume means that he can't win with "true" 2nd options that score far less (Klay, Pippen or Jason Terry) and needs a 1b that can outscore him for a playoff run (11' Wade, 16' Kyrie, 20' AD)

ultimately, he can't beat teams with scoring because it's one plodding drive after another - that's why he never won outside the 1st Round while averaging 35+

Lebron simply lacks the skill to shoot whenever he wants because he lacks the jumpshooting skill of Kobe or Jordan

3ball
01-26-2021, 12:36 PM
They will criticize him no matter what he does

He averages 30-35 ppg he's a ballhog

When did Lebron win a playoff series while averaging 35+ ?

How could anyone win with so many slow, plodding drives?

So you guys ignore the facts - lebron can't win with scoring, so he needs a 1b teammate that can match him in scoring and is normally a 1st option.. He can't win with a true 2nd option that isn't CAPABLE of producing as much

AirBonner
01-26-2021, 12:37 PM
LeBron just won his 4th a few months ago 3ball in year 17. Wtf was MJ doing year 17?

3ball
01-26-2021, 12:41 PM
LeBron just won his 4th a few months ago 3ball in year 17. Wtf was MJ doing year 17?

Lebron was lottery in year 16, and then AD turned them into champions

Anyone can win if your sidekick is the playoff scoring champ and leading you in stats for the playoff run.. lebron was a sidekick in the "real" Finals (vs Denver).. whereas Miami is a lottery team this yr

AirBonner
01-26-2021, 01:01 PM
Lebron was lottery in year 16, and then AD turned them into champions

Anyone can win if your sidekick is the playoff scoring champ and leading you in stats for the playoff run.. lebron was a sidekick in the "real" Finals (vs Denver).. whereas Miami is a lottery team this yr
Your tears are flowing

3ball
01-26-2021, 01:06 PM
Your tears are flowing

I'm taking a sober look at the facts, although I'm about to change my perspective with a more elevated look.. either way, I always look at the facts while you ignore them

sdot_thadon
01-26-2021, 01:10 PM
I'm taking a sober look at the facts, although I'm about to change my perspective with a more elevated look.. either way, I always look at the facts while you ignore them

Guess you're looking at the fact Lebron's teams can't make the postseason winning 30 games in a year where he was Injured too then...:lol

3ball
01-26-2021, 01:24 PM
Guess you're looking at the fact Lebron's teams can't make the postseason winning 30 games in a year where he was Injured too then...:lol

There were only 23 teams back then, so nearly everyone made the playoffs, including 30-win teams that have no business in there

Accordingly, only Jordan was forced to carry lottery teams in the playoffs, while lebron always had developed, high seeds in the playoffs..

Lebron avoided having to carry his bad teams in the playoffs (04', 05', or 19') because the league allowed less teams in (lower proportion)

So again, I pay attention to the facts, while you seek to avoid them or selectively choose

3ball
01-26-2021, 02:07 PM

If you can't take contested jumpers, then you can't shoot well at high volume where those shots are required

If you can't shoot well at high volume, then you can't win with high volume loads, such as winning with a "true" 2nd option that scores far less like Klay, Pippen or Jason Terry..

Accordingly, Lebron needs a "1b" that is capable of outscoring him for a playoff run (11' Wade.. 16' Kyrie.. 20' AD) - this makes him inferior to MJ/Kobe, who could win with high volume loads and true 2nd options

light
01-26-2021, 02:15 PM
It's more fun right guys? More authentic no? No more box score fake weak triple doubles, not playing the fg% game, just dominance, punish the defense, score first, rebounds and assists will take care of itself.

Look how satisfied and positive you guys are today.

I want to give props to lebron but i can't because games like this one piss me off even more because you know he coasts too much, chases cheap low scoring triple doubles, no fire, no scoring responsibility. No balls.

Kobe did this daily, OR tried to. If lebron misses too much, he stops being agressive and just ģoes for low scoring game with decent enough fg% and plenty rebounds and assists to fool you guys. He does it waaaaay too often.

Games like this is how you shut haters up. Too bad it's too late now, AD is going to keep carrying and produce while lebron stays too passive rest of the way and his fanboys will continue to obsess about his +- stats because he's boring and old af.

This is what he's always done.

We've been watching him do it since the mid 00's.

LeBron is always fun to watch.

What's amazing is that it's not ending. It is never ending.

aj1987
01-26-2021, 04:00 PM

So you guys ignore the facts - lebron can't win with scoring, so he needs a 1b teammate that can match him in scoring and is normally a 1st option.. He can't win with a true 2nd option that isn't CAPABLE of producing as much

Literally the first PO series of his career, shit for brains.

8Ball
01-26-2021, 04:04 PM

Wrong again.

Won multiple playoff series scoring 35ppg. Look it up.

Today you have been wrong on 100% of your takes.

Time to take a break.

RRR3
01-26-2021, 04:07 PM
Literally the first PO series of his career, shit for brains.
Snivelball :roll: :roll: :roll:

3ball
01-26-2021, 04:28 PM
Wrong again.

Won multiple playoff series scoring 35ppg. Look it up.

Time to take a break.

Who cares about the 1st Round? That's your argument? 1st Round?

Face facts - lebron can't win with scoring, so he needs a 1b teammate that can match him in scoring and is normally a 1st option.. He can't win with a true 2nd option who isn't capable of being an equal scoring partner

RRR3
01-26-2021, 04:36 PM

Face facts - lebron can't win with scoring, so he needs a 1b teammate that can match him in scoring and is normally a 1st option.. He can't win with a true 2nd option who isn't capable of being an equal scoring partner
Why did you lie about being 6'7 and having a D1 college basketball career when you're really 5'3 and were the waterboy on a community college lacrosse team?

aj1987
01-26-2021, 04:38 PM

You got caught again. You have absolutely no idea about how basketball ball works and you have the intelligence of a retarded toad.

RRR3
01-26-2021, 04:40 PM
You got caught again. You have absolutely no idea about how basketball ball works and you have the intelligence of a retarded toad.
He's also an exposed liar. You missed the thread, but the dude claimed he is a 6'7 former D1 athlete who was the third best player on his college team. I did some research based on the info he gave and found out his story was impossible :lol

He's probably 5'3 and bald

3ball
01-26-2021, 04:41 PM

No I gotcha as usual

1st Round makes my point, not yours

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2021, 04:44 PM
No I gotcha as usual

1st Round makes my point, not yours
1st round was also the furthest Jordan ever made it without Pippen

3ball
01-26-2021, 04:52 PM

Almost no one made it past the 1st Round with an 8 seed, so if that's the worst knock on MJ, he's goat.. by far

He only played full 2 seasons on the bulls without pippen (his first 2 years), so that's a bad sample to base your argument on

aj1987
01-26-2021, 04:59 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Almost no one made it past the 1st Round with an 8 seed, so if that's the worst knock on MJ, he's goat.. by far

He only played full 2 seasons on the bulls without pippen (his first 2 years), so that's a bad sample to base your argument on

Why does 1-9 have a losing record without Pippen?

RRR3
01-26-2021, 05:01 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why does 1-9 have a losing record without Pippen?
Ask him why he lied about having a D1 college career, he has no answer.

8Ball
01-26-2021, 05:05 PM

Jordan cares about the first round. 1-9 in the 1st round without Pippen.

LeBron averaged 36ppg vs Toronto in 2017 in the 2nd round. So again you are 100% wrong.

8Ball
01-26-2021, 05:07 PM
3ball with 100 posts today non stop since 10am after LeBron drops 46 points.

Meltdown. :roll:

3ball
01-26-2021, 05:12 PM
Jordan cares about the first round. 1-9 in the 1st round without Pippen.

LeBron averaged 36ppg vs Toronto in 2017 in the 2nd round. So again you are 100% wrong.

2nd Round is the best you can do in nearly 2 decades of playing??.... you keep making my point lol

he never won a meaningful series with scoring

he simply can't handle higher volume loads (contested jumpshooting) and therefore needs a 1b - he can't win with a true 2nd option that scores far less and forces him to take high volume (contested jumpshooting)

Heck, he never beat a top 5 SRS team (good team) with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick - no carry-jobs against good teams in 2 decades

8Ball
01-26-2021, 05:14 PM
Scored 30 ppg in 2012/2016/2020 in the finals and won them. Wrong again. 30ppg is low scoring now? That's Jordan's career average :roll:

Unlike Jordan, LeBron isn't a 1 trick scoring pony. He has to facilitate the offense too.

100% wrong today. Time to get off the crack pipe.

3ball
01-26-2021, 05:17 PM
Scored 30 ppg in 2012/2013/2016/2020 in the finals and won them. Wrong again.

Unlike Jordan, LeBron isn't a 1 trick scoring pony. He has to facilitate the offense too.

100% wrong today. Time to get off the crack pipe.

Lebron averages 1-2 more assists than Jordan, so Jordan was a passer and led the Bulls in playoff assists most years

But Jordan's higher scoring load and desire for goat winning prevented him from dominating the ball and accumulating empty personal assists like Lebron.. ultimately, Jordan had higher team assists than lebron and created more assists by being an assist target (not dominating the ball)

8Ball
01-26-2021, 05:20 PM
he never won a meaningful series with scoring

2018 vs Boston conference finals = 34 ppg
2018 vs Toronto semi-conference = 34 ppg
2017 vs conference finals = 30 ppg
2017 vs Toronto semi = 36 ppg
2012 vs Boston conference = 34 ppg
2012 vs Indiana semi conference= 30 ppg

Wrong wrong wrong all day long.

8Ball
01-26-2021, 05:23 PM
Lebron averages 1-2 more assists than Jordan, so Jordan was a passer and led the Bulls in playoff assists most years

But Jordan's higher scoring load and desire for goat winning prevented him from dominating the ball and accumulating empty personal assists like Lebron.. ultimately, Jordan had higher team assists than lebron and created more assists by being an assist target (not dominating the ball)

LeBRon has 4000 more career assists than Jordan.

9500 vs 5600.

LeBron isn't a 1 trick scoring pony and yet LeBron already surpassed Jordan in scoring. :applause:

3ball
01-26-2021, 05:30 PM
2018 vs Boston conference finals = 34 ppg
2018 vs Toronto semi-conference = 33.6 ppg
2017 vs conference finals = 30 ppg
2017 vs Toronto semi = 36 ppg
2012 vs Boston conference = 33.6 ppg
2012 vs Indiana semi conference= 30 ppg

Wrong wrong wrong all day long.

Everyone wins series with low 30's ppg - that isn't elite all-time scoring

Ultimately, DeRozan's Raptors are the best series that Lebron won by going bananas scoring-wise - good teams simply run lebron's plodding drives out of the gym... That's why Lebron can't win with scoring and needs a 1b ) can't win with "true" 2nd option)

RRR3
01-26-2021, 05:32 PM
Everyone wins series with low 30's ppg - that isn't elite all-time scoring

Otherwise, DeRozan's Raptors are the best series that Lebron won by going bananas scoring... Good teams simply run lebron's plodding drives out of the gym, so he can't win with scoring (needs a 1b)

Otherwise, the best team he beat while going off scoring was DeRozan's Raptors in the 2nd Round ... That's it
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You are by far the worst NBA forum poster of all time.

3ball
01-26-2021, 05:35 PM

You're autistic for reading everything literally and not being able to sense sarcasm

Not even worth laughing about.. just sad... I guess I'll be happy that I'm not the autistic one.. better you than me.. sorry bud

8Ball
01-26-2021, 05:56 PM

He having a meltdown right now and I am pushing his shit in all day today. Feels good.

SATAN
01-26-2021, 06:16 PM

He really is.

3ball
01-26-2021, 06:23 PM
He really is.

It's a statistical fact that lebron imposes spot-up or play-finishing roles onto teammates because his teammates see lower assists alongside him (lower playmaking) and higher assisted rates (play-finishing) - so they're being turned into play-finishers - it's statistical fact

^^^ those stats matter because if lebron imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, then he can't grow teams/win organically and needs ready-made stars, aka talent-based winning... Talent-based winning loses to organic ball movement, so lebron has a lottery record against Spurs, Mavs and Warriors.

poor brand of ball = lower team ceilings = poor Finals record = lower championship odds = worse player

Other negatives of Lebron's game include (no order)... 1) Lost as the favorite many times... 2) Lost to 1-star teams... 3) Zero #1 offenses in 2 decades of playing.. 4) No carry-jobs against good teams in 2 decades (no wins against top 5 SRS team with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick)... 6) avoids contested jumpers... 7) Shoots poorly at high volume (because he can't shoot contested jumpers)... 8) needs a 1b - he can't win with true 2nd option because he shoots poorly at higher volumes required (contested jumpshooting)

SATAN
01-26-2021, 06:28 PM
It's a statistical fact that lebron imposes spot-up or play-finishing roles onto teammates because his teammates see lower assists alongside him (lower playmaking) and higher assisted rates (play-finishing) - so they're being turned into play-finishers - it's statistical fact

^^^ those stats matter because if lebron imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, then he can't grow teams/win organically and needs ready-made stars, aka talent-based winning... Talent-based winning loses to organic ball movement, so lebron has a lottery record against Spurs, Mavs and Warriors.

poor brand of ball = lower team ceilings = poor Finals record = lower championship odds = worse player

Other negatives of Lebron's game include (no order)... 1) Lost as the favorite many times... 2) Lost to 1-star teams... 3) Zero #1 offenses in 2 decades of playing.. 4) No carry-jobs against good teams in 2 decades (no wins against top 5 SRS team with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick)... 6) avoids contested jumpers... 7) Shoots poorly at high volume (because he can't shoot contested jumpers)... 8) needs a 1b - he can't win with true 2nd option because he shoots poorly at higher volumes required (contested jumpshooting)

No one is reading that. 1-9. No Pip, No Chip. Orlando choke job.

Pipes2.0
01-26-2021, 07:20 PM
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

^^^See all that, 3ball? Those are the noodles I boiled from your tears on this thread.

J Shuttlesworth
01-26-2021, 07:30 PM
What a stupid thread. A player is fun to watch when they're on fire? No shit. A 46/8/6 game is more fun to watch then a typical 25/7/7 game? Wow, I am astonished. Thanks for this unique and not obvious information. "Why doesn't he do this every night? blah bl.." Yeah I wonder why a player doesn't average 46 points a game. Really mysterious question

3ball
01-26-2021, 07:39 PM
why doesn't a player average 46 points a game? Really mysterious question

Why hasn't he done it for a series though?

He could've used it in the 14' Finals because he lost by a 10 point margin, so an additional 11 ppg would've won (that's only 40 ppg)

Heck, he averaged only 7 more in the 15' Finals on horrific efficiency, and this effort controlled the game enough to win 2 games against a better opponent (dubs) with a worse cast (Cavs were hurt)

J Shuttlesworth
01-26-2021, 07:49 PM

He could've used it in the 14' Finals because he lost by a 10 point margin, so an additional 11 ppg would've won (that's only 40 ppg)

Heck, he averaged only 7 more in the 15' Finals on horrific efficiency, and this effort controlled the game enough to win 2 games against a better opponent (dubs) with a worse cast (Cavs were hurt)

I would have preferred if MJ averaged more Pts/Ast/Reb instead of going 1-9

AirBonner
01-26-2021, 08:04 PM
What did MJ average in year 18?

paksat
01-26-2021, 08:40 PM
lebronze doesn't do that normally because he can't, it's all due to his terrible shooting form. Most of that probably comes down to bad footwork in general proving that he's not as graceful as his stans make him out to be. He has very slow feet and he's honestly kind of clumsy hence nothing graceful about his game. Tons of good, not even great, players have grace about them. Tracy mcgrady, chris paul, dwyade wade all these guys have a flow that you don't see in this brutes game.

he gets hot sometimes, but this isn't who he is. The freaking out on this forum proves it, this kinda thing happened nightly for kobe in his 35 ppg season.

aj1987
01-26-2021, 08:45 PM
lebronze doesn't do that normally because he can't, it's all due to his terrible shooting form. Most of that probably comes down to bad footwork in general proving that he's not as graceful as his stans make him out to be. He has very slow feet and he's honestly kind of clumsy hence nothing graceful about his game. Tons of good, not even great, players have grace about them. Tracy mcgrady, chris paul, dwyade wade all these guys have a flow that you don't see in this brutes game.

he gets hot sometimes, but this isn't who he is. The freaking out on this forum proves it, this kinda thing happened nightly for kobe in his 35 ppg season.

Oh wow! 35 PPG? Must've won the title season. Care to expand on what happened in the PO's?

paksat
01-26-2021, 09:01 PM
Oh wow! 35 PPG? Must've won the title season. Care to expand on what happened in the PO's?

played against real teams in a real era

I see where you're going with this though, he won 5 titles if you haven't forgot.. He didn't need 10 appearances to do it either

RRR3
01-26-2021, 09:02 PM

Why hasn’t LeBron averaged 46 PPG for a series? Has ANYONE ever averaged 46 PPG for a series? :lol

You expect LeBron to be the GOAT but you rank him outside the top 10. Exposed.

RRR3
01-26-2021, 09:02 PM
Every post by paktass screams retardation :oldlol:

paksat
01-26-2021, 09:05 PM
Every post by paktass screams retardation :oldlol:

RRR3TARD believes if you score less points your team must win more often apparently

here I was thinking that if you're allowed to stiff arm, crab dribble, and be the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th captain on your pick up team that it would be a bigger advantage.. damn

3ball
01-26-2021, 09:08 PM
Why hasn’t LeBron averaged 46 PPG for a series? Has ANYONE ever averaged 46 PPG for a series? :lol

You expect LeBron to be the GOAT but you rank him outside the top 10. Exposed.

Why not average 40 and win some of the series that he lost?.. Jordan averaged 41 in a Finals with only 89 pace

Lebron could've used it in the 14' Finals because he lost by a 10 point margin, so an additional 11 ppg would've won (that's only 40 ppg)

Heck, he averaged 35 in the 15' Finals on horrific efficiency, and this effort controlled the game enough to win 2 games against a better opponent (dubs) with a worse cast (Cavs were hurt)

Axe
01-26-2021, 10:22 PM
30k posts but still zero credibility lmfao :oldlol:

aj1987
01-28-2021, 03:19 AM
played against real teams in a real era
You do realize that in '06 at 21 years, LeBron averaged 31.4 PPG, right?

Oh, and the real team? It was the #16 defense, against which the Lakers had a 3-1 lead and Brick choked it away. :

I see where you're going with this though, he won 5 titles if you haven't forgot.. He didn't need 10 appearances to do it either

Oh, and LeBron has only 3 more MVP's, and 2 more FMVP's in fewer seasons played. Sad that Brick couldn't make the Finals more with PRIME/PEAK Shaq.