PDA

View Full Version : I guess I'll remind this forum since they're in awe of lebronze

paksat
01-26-2021, 09:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZbxZtEDR9k&ab_channel=DAVIDBRADFORD

3 ball is right whether you scrubs wanna admit it or not. Look at this moron showing off his "skill" :oldlol:

when kobe said the whole world should be glad iverson isn't 6 foot 5 or w/e.. I think lebron better be happy he ain't 6 foot cuz that kinda skill ain't even good enough for the community college.

At least he gets hot every now and then though, gets the average idiot here thinking this is how he normally is :roll:

Airupthere
01-26-2021, 09:11 PM
It’s the bow shooting form or the crabwalk that is probably preventing him from being a great shooter.

Manny98
https://youtu.be/jsjukb2NttM

LAmbruh

:yaohappy:

paksat
01-26-2021, 09:12 PM

I'm not a jordan fan, I don't get your point.

you trying to rile up 3ball or something? I only bring him up because the conversation often on this forum is between him and lebronze.

3ball
01-26-2021, 09:17 PM
Spot on OP

Lebron was shooting okay in the 2009 ECF except the 4th quarter, where he shot 30% on jumpers (more contested) and lost three 4th quarter leads.. Better clutch/contested jumpshooting would've easily won that series.. Ditto the 08' ECSF, where lebron shot 35% overall and 18% on jumpers

Or the 11' Finals

Or 07' Finals...

Or the 15' Finals

And the reality is that the 17' Finals were a shootout - the Warriors had record-horrible DRTG (115), while the pace was crazy-high (100), yet lebron only averaged 33 ppg... Jordan would've averaged 50 under those conditions

8Ball
01-26-2021, 09:29 PM

3 ball is right whether you scrubs wanna admit it or not. Look at this moron showing off his "skill" :oldlol:

when kobe said the whole world should be glad iverson isn't 6 foot 5 or w/e.. I think lebron better be happy he ain't 6 foot cuz that kinda skill ain't even good enough for the community college.

At least he gets hot every now and then though, gets the average idiot here thinking this is how he normally is :roll:

A lot of meltdowns from Jordan stans today.

MaxPlayer
01-26-2021, 09:32 PM

Isn't that every day though?

Airupthere
01-26-2021, 09:41 PM
If Lebron was only 6’ that would be horrendous.

He would not even be close to the skillset of mark price in the 90s. That ugly footwork, no skills and stiffarming drive to the hoop simply won’t work for a smaller frame. Not to mention shooting which did nit improve until he got old and the league is in bubble/exhibition mode.

Axe
01-26-2021, 09:49 PM
3ball is the biggest fraud itb

SATAN
01-26-2021, 10:36 PM
OP has been throwing tantrums since Trump lost to Biden :yaohappy:

paksat
01-26-2021, 10:37 PM

meltdown

paksat
01-26-2021, 10:37 PM
OP has been throwing tantrums since Trump lost to Biden :yaohappy:

meltdown

FireDavidKahn
01-26-2021, 10:40 PM
But LeBron isn't 6'.

Love how LeHaters use ficticious arguments.

And1AllDay
01-26-2021, 10:41 PM

:yaohappy:

ps

bran from 3 this year

41.2% on 6.6 3pa per game :oldlol:

:lebronamazed:

8Ball
01-26-2021, 10:46 PM
If Lebron was only 6’ that would be horrendous.

He would not even be close to the skillset of mark price in the 90s. That ugly footwork, no skills and stiffarming drive to the hoop simply won’t work for a smaller frame. Not to mention shooting which did nit improve until he got old and the league is in bubble/exhibition mode.

If Jordan was only 6 feet he wouldn't even had made college basketball team.

At least LeBron would be an elite point guard in NBA.

Another hit and miss by airupthere.

Gudo
01-26-2021, 11:18 PM

Lol

3ball
01-26-2021, 11:39 PM

No he wouldn't - lebron is unskilled and robotic compared to the skill and handle of a 6-footer

light
01-26-2021, 11:44 PM
If LeBron was 10 inches shorter he'd still be the best point guard in the league.

LAL
01-27-2021, 03:03 AM
If LeBron was 10 inches shorter he'd still be the best point guard in the league.

:oldlol:

TheGoatest
01-27-2021, 03:31 AM
3 ball is right whether you scrubs wanna admit it or not.

Hey 3ball, what's up?
How is that Kelly Oubre > Klay Thompson prediction going for you so far?

k0kakw0rld
01-27-2021, 11:23 AM

You live a sad life. The man has been in the league for 18 seasons now. He went to 10 NBA Finals. No other human in his era was able to accomplish any of the things he has accomplished. So what are we saying here? You a bring a practice clip and you think you smart?

YOU A MORON BRO PERIOD.

k0kakw0rld
01-27-2021, 11:30 AM
No he wouldn't - lebron is unskilled and robotic compared to the skill and handle of a 6-footer
How you unskilled and robotic, but still manage to average 27 ppg 7 rpg 7 apg on 49% shooting for a career?

You sound like an idiot so I won't surprise if that was the case in real life. the man can do pretty much everything on the court.

What do you consider skill?
Passing?
Shooting?
Dribbling?
Defense?

Because passing is a skill. And he is probably the best passer the game has ever seen.
He is shooting 50.4% FG for a career and 35% from 3pt. He is currently shooting 49.7% FG (shooting threes at a higher clip than we are used to from him). Which he is shooting the 3pt at 41%. We are talking about 18th season here.

8Ball
01-27-2021, 11:43 AM
Since Jordan wasn't a good passer 3ball has no concept of passing = basketball skill.

LeBron is more skilled than Jordan.

tpols
01-27-2021, 11:50 AM
Makes you realize how skilled Curry is. He hit 105 3's in a row in practice. Bran can barely string together 2 or 3 in a row.

That's true basketball.

RRR3
01-27-2021, 12:08 PM
Makes you realize how skilled Curry is. He hit 105 3's in a row in practice. Bran can barely string together 2 or 3 in a row.

That's true basketball.
Bron literally hit 8 3s in a row in a game but then again you’re not very smart.

Airupthere
01-27-2021, 12:36 PM
Bron literally hit 8 3s in a row in a game but then again you’re not very smart.

If it's the current league that's not much better than practice.

tpols
01-27-2021, 12:42 PM

No he didn't... I guarantee he had layups in between those shots. LeBron doesn't have the ability to get "hot" with his jumper. I've never seen him just gun a team down with jump shooting skill, and if he has it would be a very rare event.

ArbitraryWater
01-27-2021, 12:49 PM
No he didn't... I guarantee he had layups in between those shots. LeBron doesn't have the ability to get "hot" with his jumper. I've never seen him just gun a team down with jump shooting skill, and if he has it would be a very rare event.

How do you even still say stuff like that at this point...

its like hundreds of hours of footage/game just vanish from your head or you ignore it.

paksat
01-27-2021, 06:08 PM
you live a sad life. The man has been in the league for 18 seasons now. He went to 10 nba finals. No other human in his era was able to accomplish any of the things he has accomplished. So what are we saying here? You a bring a practice clip and you think you smart?

you a moron bro period.

meltdown

Axe
01-27-2021, 06:16 PM

That's true basketball.
I'm sure making a continuous chain of 3s in practice is his very own definition of an iconic moment, too. Nothing more, nothing less.

SATAN
01-27-2021, 06:20 PM

Bro, this is one of the dumbest things you've ever posted.