PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in Washington

Nike D'Antoni
01-26-2021, 11:35 PM
They lost to Rockets

John Wall scores 24 PTS
DeMarcus Cousins: 19 PTS, 11 REB, 5 STL
Bradley Beal: 33 PTS

Bradley Beal looks frustrated after the loss to the Rockets.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1354270741634588677

John Wall & Westbrook

https://twitter.com/i/status/1354267548146012162

L.Kizzle
01-26-2021, 11:57 PM
The Wizards have been trash the past few seasons, why are people acting like Russ made them trash all of a sudden.

imdaman99
01-26-2021, 11:59 PM
The Wizards have been trash the past few seasons, why are people acting like Russ made them trash all of a sudden.

Well, they traded away their best player for him. Westbrook has not been good but Beal sucks in every 4th quarter and a lot of their games are close in the 4th quarters (at least to start :lol ). Russ was supposed to get them back to respectability. His end looks near even though he was decent tonight.

L.Kizzle
01-27-2021, 12:02 AM
Well, they traded away their best player for him. Westbrook has not been good but Beal sucks in every 4th quarter and a lot of their games are close in the 4th quarters (at least to start :lol ). Russ was supposed to get them back to respectability. His end looks near even though he was decent tonight.
They have a terrible squad besides Beal and Westbrook. Literally terrible lol.

imdaman99
01-27-2021, 12:09 AM
They have a terrible squad besides Beal and Westbrook. Literally terrible lol.

What? You don't think Robin Lopez, Anthony Gill, Isaac Bonga, Jerome Robinson, Gary Matthews, Neto, Jordan Bell, Alex Len are any good? :lol

Yeah I know, they are missing their 3rd to 5th options because of Covid but you're right. Not to mention the coach, he doesn't do shit.

GOBB
01-27-2021, 01:01 AM
Wizards can have Ben Simmons as the center piece of a deal. Good clean wholesome young man. Stat sheet stuffer. Beta male. New and fresh identity. The chip on shoulder/U want to prove doubters wrong after being traded effect. Let’s talk.

Manny98
01-27-2021, 05:59 AM
Yikes,

Somebody trade Beal to a decent team.

Miami? Golden State?

k0kakw0rld
01-27-2021, 08:46 AM

This.

ImKobe
01-27-2021, 09:41 AM

I mean, Russ has been underwhelming this season and deserves some of the blame, though there are bigger issues with Washington than his shooting numbers. No depth and they lost Thomas Bryant (their only "big") as well. I'm used to seeing Westbrook teams start out slow and make a run in the 2nd half of the season though, but the 1 - 8 record with him playing is a tough one, though they lost a bunch of games where he was a positive on the court.

tpols
01-27-2021, 10:49 AM

Because you would think adding an "all star" like westbrook to Beal would at least make them a playoff team. Have you seen how Beal's been playing the past few years? He's incredible. It's the rest of the team that sucks.

tpols
01-27-2021, 10:51 AM
Wizards can have Ben Simmons as the center piece of a deal. Good clean wholesome young man. Stat sheet stuffer. Beta male. New and fresh identity. The chip on shoulder/U want to prove doubters wrong after being traded effect. Let’s talk.

At least Ben is an elite defender. They would probably make the playoffs with him and Beal. Just don't take WB back unless you want your team to implode.

ralph_i_el
01-27-2021, 11:14 AM
Lotta good players in that 2021 draft.

Nike D'Antoni
01-27-2021, 12:55 PM
Westbrook is not the same player anymore. In his prime, the Wizards would be in the playoffs now. His game relied a lot on athleticism, energy ..and with age that fades away.
Lebron is unique in that he was capable of doing the transition, and play to this age. But Not Westbrook.

Kiddlovesnets
01-27-2021, 12:59 PM
Its amazing that KD had to withstand this cancer for 8 years of his career.
:facepalm

RRR3
01-27-2021, 01:48 PM
WB is complete toast. He’ll be in China soon.

L.Kizzle
01-28-2021, 12:42 AM
Wiz got blown out by Pelicans tonight. Was it Westbrook's fault again ... PS. (he didn't play tonight.)

coin24
01-28-2021, 02:37 AM
That team is rubbish apart from Beal..

Hopefully they trade him, such a waste there

ralph_i_el
01-28-2021, 06:07 PM
Wiz got blown out by Pelicans tonight. Was it Westbrook's fault again ... PS. (he didn't play tonight.)

Look who played. Beal was the only healthy starter, and the team was already shallow around him. They're starting a rookie.

Wizards need to trade Beal and tank, clean slate. Russ is not good now. I've thought he was overrated for a long time, but now he isn't even bringing an athletic advantage. Raul Neto has been a better offensive player, and he's barely in the NBA. They signed Len off the street and he immediately got hurt.

The Wiz are a dumpster fire.

L.Kizzle
01-28-2021, 06:34 PM
Look who played. Beal was the only healthy starter, and the team was already shallow around him. They're starting a rookie.

Wizards need to trade Beal and tank, clean slate. Russ is not good now. I've thought he was overrated for a long time, but now he isn't even bringing an athletic advantage. Raul Neto has been a better offensive player, and he's barely in the NBA. They signed Len off the street and he immediately got hurt.

The Wiz are a dumpster fire.
That was the premise of the post.
People have been blaming Westbrook for the Wiz troubles and I stated that he didn't play and they still got whipped.

pandiani17
01-28-2021, 08:13 PM
That was the premise of the post.
People have been blaming Westbrook for the Wiz troubles and I stated that he didn't play and they still got whipped.

Westbrook has shown he can carry a team to the playoffs by himself in OKC. He shouldn't be blamed for these struggles.