PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Is 3ball the single worst NBA forum poster of all time?

RRR3
01-27-2021, 02:56 PM
Good god nothing but spam, lies and manipulated numbers.

Kings2024Champs
01-27-2021, 03:04 PM
Guy who thinks Gobert is Hakeem.. least the Rucker Park legend has some memorable posts

8Ball
01-27-2021, 03:05 PM
He has been wilfully wrong on every single LeBron take.

But he is a troll, so nothing he says is serious. He knows it himself.

Airupthere
01-27-2021, 03:08 PM
There are lot more worse Lebron stans

SouBeachTalents
01-27-2021, 03:10 PM
There are lot more worse Lebron stans
Shut up 3ball

Airupthere
01-27-2021, 03:11 PM
Shut up 3ball

:roll: except that I'm not 3ball

RRR3
01-27-2021, 03:11 PM
Shut up 3ball

:roll:

Manny98
01-27-2021, 03:12 PM
If he was banned this forum would genuinely be more enjoyable

LeBron has a great game and his response is to spam negavity and bash Lebron for the past 48 hours

He needs to see a psychiatrist because his obsession in trying to prove that Jordan is basketball god has gone too far

It used to be funny but after winning 4 championships and he still can't give Lebron any credit and acknowledge him as a top 10 player it's sad

RRR3
01-27-2021, 03:19 PM

LeBron has a great game and his response is to spam negavity and bash Lebron for the past 48 hours

He needs to see a psychiatrist because his obsession in trying to prove that Jordan is basketball god has gone too far

It used to be funny but after winning 4 championships and he still can't give Lebron any credit and acknowledge him as a top 10 player it's sad
Yeah he'll be even worse if LeBron wins again.

Airupthere
01-27-2021, 03:19 PM

I don't agree with 3ball's stanning of Jordan. But at the same time, Lebron stans are so numerous on here going over the top on everything that Lebron does.

3ball
01-27-2021, 03:22 PM

I honestly didn't know lebron had played or had a good game

I was just blowing off steam all day yesterday because of something else that happened

Bro, I don't follow the games - I have no idea who plays tonight and don't care

MaxPlayer
01-27-2021, 03:26 PM
He's bad, no doubt.

But there are some really shitty posters, so it's not a slam dunk (so to speak)

Manny98
01-27-2021, 03:26 PM

I was just blowing off steam all day yesterday because of something else that happened

Fair enough but the constant Lebron bashing is still unnecessary

dankok8
01-27-2021, 03:28 PM
This forum should have a moratorium on Jordan and Lebron threads.

RRR3
01-27-2021, 03:28 PM

Sure you don't, slugger. Your entire life revolves around LeBron, you fool no one.

3ball
01-27-2021, 03:53 PM
Sure you don't, slugger. Your entire life revolves around LeBron, you fool no one.

I'm telling the truth. I had no idea that lebron played

ISH is how I consume the NBA... I honestly don't have time to follow the league any other way

RRR3
01-27-2021, 03:58 PM
I'm telling the truth. I had no idea that lebron played

ISH is how I consume the NBA... I honestly don't have time to follow the league any other way
Too busy watching old MJ highlights eh?

fsvr54
01-27-2021, 03:59 PM
Bring back Euroleague

3ball
01-27-2021, 04:00 PM
Too busy watching old MJ highlights eh?

You got cold me on that one.. :lol:

a first for you because your other reads are pretty far off

BigShotBob
01-27-2021, 04:24 PM
I just find his username ironic.

Axe
01-27-2021, 05:45 PM
Funny how 3ball never flocks outside of the main league forum to talk stuff outside of basketball

tpols
01-27-2021, 06:39 PM
Geez bro... you're really obssesed with this fella aren't ya? Stalking him in real life, making thread after thread about the guy melting down, following him around like a puppy poast to poast. You might need help... you're creepy mayne.

Smoke117
01-27-2021, 08:03 PM
Probably not. He's amusing in a pathetic way if nothing else.

MaxPlayer
01-27-2021, 08:47 PM
Probably not. He's amusing in a pathetic way if nothing else.

You have a weird sense of humor

AirBonner
01-27-2021, 09:06 PM
Op is the “3ball” of the political forum

90sgoat
01-27-2021, 09:31 PM
No that is you fatass.

BAOSMF21
01-28-2021, 12:23 AM
all of you guys defend your favorite player/era like any of those players could actually gaf about your life. Some of you guys have thousands of posts in one fn year, dude there something greater in life than a forum, it's called a ******, if that's not good enough, then there is money...something that will be far more fulfilling than creating ****** threads that try to knock down a player/era.....I swear once you have some, you'll post far less...smh...for real, all these players are great, Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, KD, even Curry. The worst is to see someone who couldn't even be a ball boy at practice try to talk shit about a pro...lol

And1AllDay
01-28-2021, 12:46 AM
Shut up 3ball

:roll::oldlol:

JohnMax
01-28-2021, 01:15 AM
Yes.

Dudes like 3ball and skip bayless hate NBA as a whole and mask that hatred through who ever is the face of league.

Wally450
01-28-2021, 10:38 AM

You f*cking liar. :roll:

RogueBorg
01-28-2021, 01:17 PM
You guys may not like him but he backs ups his claims with stats. Gotta respect him for that.

RRR3
01-28-2021, 01:18 PM
You guys may not like him but he backs ups his claims with stats. Gotta respect him for that.
Shut up 3ball

bison
01-28-2021, 01:20 PM
Not even close.

As mentioned above, he actually puts effort into his arguments and backs it up with stats. So you can’t just dismiss him as a troll. He’s a one trick pony however, and if we had to get rid of him in order to get rid of all the Simons, I would be down for that.

Genaro
01-28-2021, 02:03 PM
Not at all. I've seen worse trolls, guys who just hate for the sake of hating. 3ball has arguments for his claims. All of his posts are well written based on arguments.

AirBonner
01-28-2021, 02:06 PM
Not at all. I've seen worse trolls, guys who just hate for the sake of hating. 3ball has arguments for his claims. All of his posts are well written based on arguments.

Not well written anymore. He use to use stats to support his argument. Even though he fudged stats his arguments were better back in the day

3ball
01-28-2021, 02:26 PM
Not well written anymore. He use to use stats to support his argument. Even though he fudged stats his arguments were better back in the day

My arguments sounded a lot better before the 2016 title distorted everyone's view of him

"73 win team!!!".....

But the stats remain:

he lowers teammate assists and therefore fields low assist teams that get massively out-assisted in the championship.. it's a lower brand of ball that limits team ceiling (4/10) and results in perennial underdog status in the Finals.. he has zero #1 offenses in 2 decades of playing, despite goat offensive help.

That's just a tiny sample of the many stats that prove lebron's non-goatness... We already know that he doesn't take contested jumpers, so he can't shoot well at high volume - poor efficiency at high volume is why he can't win true 2nd options that require high volume and therefore needs a 1b capable of outscoring him on playoff runs (11', 16', 20')

AirBonner
01-28-2021, 02:30 PM
My arguments sounded a lot better before the 2016 title distorted everyone's view of him

"73 win team!!!".....

I wouldn’t say distort but it did massively help Lebron’s legacy. You at one point had Wilt as 2nd goat

Prometheus
01-28-2021, 05:50 PM
About the only thing more pathetic than him wasting his entire waking life trying to convince a few dozen losers that one player is better than another is you trying to validate your own frustrations by making sure he is in others' heads as much as he is yours.

3ball
01-28-2021, 05:52 PM
About the only thing more pathetic than him wasting his entire waking life trying to convince a few dozen losers that one player is better than another is you trying to validate your own frustrations by making sure he is in others' heads as much as he is yours.

Yes RRR3 makes multiple threads about me and is obsessed with me.. I'm his "lebron"... :dancin

90sgoat
01-28-2021, 05:56 PM
3Ball is a legend.

None of you losers will live online as long as he has done.

Axe
01-28-2021, 07:51 PM

"73 win team!!!".....

But the stats remain:

he lowers teammate assists and therefore fields low assist teams that get massively out-assisted in the championship.. it's a lower brand of ball that limits team ceiling (4/10) and results in perennial underdog status in the Finals.. he has zero #1 offenses in 2 decades of playing, despite goat offensive help.

That's just a tiny sample of the many stats that prove lebron's non-goatness... We already know that he doesn't take contested jumpers, so he can't shoot well at high volume - poor efficiency at high volume is why he can't win true 2nd options that require high volume and therefore needs a 1b capable of outscoring him on playoff runs (11', 16', 20')
Why do you think your former disciple, tpols, turned against you?

3ball
01-28-2021, 08:02 PM
Why do you think your former disciple, tpols, turned against you?

The "73-win team" crap shows how humans think like cavemen

Everyone just looks at the surface and ignores obvious facts - if Rik Smits (2nd option) outplayed Shaq in the 00' Finals, would Reggie Miller get credit for a goat accomplishment by winning the series?...

If KJ outplayed MJ in the 93' Finals, would Barkley get credit for a goat accomplishment?... You can do this with any Finals..

ultimately, it's impossible to lose when your sidekick is destroying the opponent's top guy, so lebron should get knocked for needing 7 games given Kyrie's performance.. they only needed 7 games because lebron wet the bed thru 4 (24 and 6 TO's)

It's clear that Kyrie > Curry against the best comp (championship level), so Lebron only had to outplay... Klay???... Lol... And since Kyrie > Curry, Lebron should've won in 17'.. Both Kyrie and Lebron average 28 ppg for their Finals career (shared load)

Axe
01-28-2021, 08:13 PM

Everyone just looks at the surface and ignores obvious facts - if Rik Smits (2nd option) outplayed Shaq in the 00' Finals, would Reggie Miller get credit for a goat accomplishment by winning the series?...

If KJ outplayed MJ in the 93' Finals, would Barkley get credit for a goat accomplishment?... You can do this with any Finals..

ultimately, it's impossible to lose when your sidekick is destroying the opponent's top guy, so lebron should get knocked for needing 7 games given Kyrie's performance.. they only needed 7 games because lebron wet the bed thru 4 (24 and 6 TO's)

It's clear that Kyrie > Curry against the best comp (championship level), so Lebron only had to outplay... Klay???... Lol... And since Kyrie > Curry, Lebron should've won in 17'.. Both Kyrie and Lebron average 28 ppg for their Finals career (shared load)
Lmfao what does this have to do with my question

AirBonner
01-28-2021, 08:20 PM
RR3 and 3ball are cut from the same cloth. Both experienced a little cocktail sauce in the womb

RRR3
01-28-2021, 08:29 PM
Imagine logging in for the first time in months just to meltdown.

72-10
01-28-2021, 09:37 PM
As an infrequent poster and although I haven't seen his posts lately, I'd have to say that he's better than most, although I'd also say he's too provincial with his agenda.

999Guy
01-28-2021, 11:19 PM

Well written? What the hell?

And based on logical leaps and insane reach that don’t make basic sense.

Comparing players by raw stat averages with no context, exaggerating the rare ideas he grasps well.

TheCorporation
01-28-2021, 11:26 PM
Yes he is.

15 to 14 says he is as well

Round Mound
01-29-2021, 01:52 AM
Nope. He is a pretty good poster. The only fllaw he has is is hate for Pippen.

Lebowski
01-29-2021, 04:24 AM
Good god nothing but spam, lies and manipulated numbers.

Of all time? Come on now...

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2021, 04:29 AM
I don't like him that much with his essays or should I say (his copy and paste paragraphs) he is cringe, I must admit.

But the title goes to Warriorfag and/or Manny98 aka KD7 two of the worst. I genuinely do not like them. They like flies, they need to get the fk away.

Axe
01-29-2021, 06:06 AM
I don't like him that much with his essays or should I say (his copy and paste paragraphs) he is cringe, I must admit.

But the title goes to Warriorfag and/or Manny98 aka KD7 two of the worst. I genuinely do not like them. They like flies, they need to get the fk away.
:cheers:

RogueBorg
01-29-2021, 09:09 AM

Sound reasoning, I support this.

Thenameless
01-29-2021, 10:03 PM

Most of this made pretty good sense, until the bolded part at the end. It's too small a sample size to be meaningful. Curry being better than Kyrie 95% of the time means that he's better, period. Yes, I agree that there's that 5% of the time where Kyrie looks like an unstoppable world beater, but it's not enough. Not enough to win two MVP's. Not enough for a general consensus between the two to go in his favour. Remember the other side of the ball too. Curry is no great defender, but he is still better than Kyrie in that respect.

999Guy
01-30-2021, 07:44 PM
Most of this made pretty good sense, until the bolded part at the end. It's too small a sample size to be meaningful. Curry being better than Kyrie 95% of the time means that he's better, period. Yes, I agree that there's that 5% of the time where Kyrie looks like an unstoppable world beater, but it's not enough. Not enough to win two MVP's. Not enough for a general consensus between the two to go in his favour. Remember the other side of the ball too. Curry is no great defender, but he is still better than Kyrie in that respect.

What 5%? Kyrie was terrible dumbass in his Celtics playoff run against ‘championship level comp’

Tell me when Curry ever played like this in the postseason?

https://youtu.be/jUBsqfkBmYE

Thenameless
01-31-2021, 12:55 AM
What 5%?

Stephen Curry Stephen Curry 2015-16 NBA Finals GSWGSW 7 35.1 22.6 4.9 3.7 0.9 0.7 4.3 7.1 17.7 40.3 4.6 11.4 40.0 3.7 4.0 92.9 246 158 34 26 6 5 30 25 -7

Kyrie Irving Kyrie Irving 2015-16 NBA Finals CLECLE 7 39.0 27.1 3.9 3.9 2.1 0.7 2.6 10.3 22.0 46.8 2.1 5.3 40.5 4.4 4.7 93.9 273 190 27 27 15 5 18 18 33

I'd say this would qualify as a pretty significant part of the 5% when Kyrie's better. No one is always better when two stars face each other enough times.

SouBeachTalents
01-31-2021, 06:09 AM
Even if you don't think he's the worst he is severely mentally ill. I just wonder how long it'll continue this way, is it going to be 2024, 2027, 2030 and he's still going to be making dozens of Jordan/LeBron/Pippen threads and posts every day? He's been at this 8 years already, and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight

warriorfan
01-31-2021, 08:49 AM

:roll:

Welcome back :cheers:

clipps
01-31-2021, 08:59 AM
I dunno. I'm pretty ****ing horrible, but I don't care. Y'all are a bunch of fakkets.

BigKobeFan
01-31-2021, 10:55 AM
Retard3 is the punching bag in the political forum. He has 15 alts in there responding to himself

Gohan
01-31-2021, 01:24 PM
Lmao these crackas be on witch-hunts for certain posters. Get off his d1ck damn