PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook and Lebron weren't big basketball fans growing up

LAL
01-27-2021, 08:32 PM
They never truly and specifically followed the game in detail it seems and never really looked up to a player. I hear it when they speak, but more importantly i see it in their games. Watching is extremely important for your skills and creativity by the way.

All those triple doubles and zero moves, looking like dribbling nfl players. Atleast lebron knew he had to be an off court diva demanding shit all the time and being great at getting stars like a gm.

Gudo
01-27-2021, 08:34 PM
I thought lebron looked up to jordan? I dont know about westbrook.

MaxPlayer
01-27-2021, 08:39 PM
Wow, awesome thread, OP

Hey Yo
01-27-2021, 08:39 PM
You can tell OP's jealousy of LeBron is in full effect. Funny as hell he has to root against his alleged favorite team.

SouBeachTalents
01-27-2021, 08:42 PM
Wow, awesome thread, OP
:oldlol:

tpols
01-27-2021, 08:42 PM
Westbrook would've been an elite safety and Bron an elite TE or QB in the NFL. Picture trying to tackle LeBron. He's Antonio Gates with an extra 4 inches and much better speed/hops. Or Cam Newton with 4 inches and 25 lbs. Westbrook's nose for the ball and pure explosiveness would've translated seamlessly to targeting recievers or running backs and bursting them down. They chose the wrong sports.

LAL
01-27-2021, 08:43 PM
I thought lebron looked up to jordan? I dont know about westbrook.

"Eveyone" looked up to jordan. Even non fans.

Him acting like iverson was his basketball idol had probably to do with Iverson's hip hop culture influence.

He was more into football and himself. It's not just lebron and westbrook.

MaxPlayer
01-27-2021, 08:45 PM
Westbrook would've been an elite safety and Bron an elite TE or QB in the NFL. Picture trying to tackle LeBron. He's Antonio Gates with an extra 4 inches and much better speed/hops. Or Cam Newton with 4 inches and 25 lbs. Westbrook's nose for the ball and pure explosiveness would've translated seamlessly to targeting recievers or running backs and bursting them down. They chose the wrong sports.

LeBron is the greatest basketball player in history, but he chose the wrong sport.

Are you people even able to dress yourselves in the morning?

jmcwilliams
01-27-2021, 08:46 PM
They never truly and specifically followed the game in detail it seems and never really looked up to a player. I hear it when they speak, but more importantly i see it in their games. Watching is extremely important for your skills and creativity by the way.

All those triple doubles and zero moves, looking like dribbling nfl players. Atleast lebron knew he had to be an off court diva demanding shit all the time and being great at getting stars like a gm.

Lebron has said hundreds of times that Jordan was his hero. Dummy.

Uncle Drew
01-27-2021, 08:46 PM
LeBron is the greatest to ever lace them up, yet chose the wrong sport..? Bo Jackson rolling over in his grave, surpassed just like that. Brady just became #2 to a guy who never played a game in the NFL.

StrongLurk
01-27-2021, 09:14 PM
Wow, awesome thread, OP

:roll:

SATAN
01-27-2021, 09:19 PM
Wow, awesome thread, OP

:lol

LAL
01-27-2021, 09:26 PM
LeBron is the greatest to ever lace them up, yet chose the wrong sport..? Bo Jackson rolling over in his grave, surpassed just like that. Brady just became #2 to a guy who never played a game in the NFL.

I didn't say he chose the wrong sport that's foolish.

I do agree with the other stuff tpols said.

Lebron is like Wilt imo, in his mind he can compete with anyone in any sport without understanding details, mindset and technique for that sport. I had friends & classmates like that too.

Wilt once stood there with Ali thinking he could beat him.

tpols
01-27-2021, 09:34 PM
I didn't say he chose the wrong sport that's foolish.

I do agree with the other stuff tpols said.

Lebron is like Wilt imo, in his mind he can compete with anyone in any sport without understanding details, mindset and technique for that sport. I had friends & classmates like that too.

To be fair, if you're that elite an athlete, you probably could. LeBron has more versatility than Wilt though. You can't be a 7+ footer in the NFL or most sports... you'll lack the agility to compete. Bron could've been an elite football, basketball, boxing, or mma guy. Deontay Wilder barely has any boxing skill yet was a champion.

SATAN
01-27-2021, 09:35 PM

This guy is like a lower effort version of Walk on Water.

eliteballer
01-27-2021, 09:37 PM
Isn't football supposedly LeRoids favorite sport?

Airupthere
01-27-2021, 10:26 PM
If not for Westbrook’s athleticism and Lebron’s combination of size and athleticism I don’t know what they would anchor on. Midway through his career Lebron still displayed ugly footwork. Had to be tutored by Hakeem.

Airupthere
01-27-2021, 10:29 PM
This is what is evident and what everyone sees except for stans whenever Lebron plays.

https://youtu.be/j5sc8IbwIDs

You can’t make this shit up. This is spot on Lebron.

aj1987
01-28-2021, 03:44 AM
If not for Westbrook’s athleticism and Lebron’s combination of size and athleticism I don’t know what they would anchor on. Midway through his career Lebron still displayed ugly footwork. Had to be tutored by Hakeem.

He'd still be arguably one of the greatest passers ever with GOAT level basketball IQ.

You'd still be a basement dwelling retard, with dozens of accounts and 15 hours a day spent wasting on a hating a grown man playing a sport and making hundreds of millions.

TheGoatest
01-28-2021, 04:15 AM
Apparently:

Liking other sports aside from basketball as a kid = not a fan of basketball

LAL
01-28-2021, 04:27 AM
Apparently:

Liking other sports aside from basketball as a kid = not a fan of basketball

You can. But it's plain to see they weren't big fans of basketball.

You wouldn't understand what it does to your game growing up, i was a big time vhs collector because we couldn't find too many nba games and didn't have cable, copied every move like a madman. You'll never catch me travel or miss free throws or have as many weaknesses like those guys. Not saying i'm better lol, but i'm more skilled and natural. If they were more obsessed about the game growing up you would have noticed, that's all.

LAL
01-28-2021, 04:28 AM
This is what is evident and what everyone sees except for stans whenever Lebron plays.

https://youtu.be/j5sc8IbwIDs

You can’t make this shit up. This is spot on Lebron.

Sometimes i wonder what lebron thinks when he sees shit like this.

Airupthere
01-28-2021, 09:54 AM
He'd still be arguably one of the greatest passers ever with GOAT level basketball IQ.

You'd still be a basement dwelling retard, with dozens of accounts and 15 hours a day spent wasting on a hating a grown man playing a sport and making hundreds of millions.

GOAT level IQ? How would that manifest if he loses the main advantages that he anchors everything he has on, and that is size+athleticism. If he was 6', he'd be much less skilled than CP3. Can't shoot like Steph. Would not have the handles of Kyrie, Steph or CP3.

Airupthere
01-28-2021, 09:57 AM

Sometimes i wonder what lebron thinks when he sees shit like this.

Maxisnice is spot on with his Lebron impressions. It's like watching Lebron himself. If you'r3 wondering how Lebron would do as a football player, Max got that covered too.

Lebron does not even admit that he flops. He'd probably think this is inaccurate. His stans are not even going to acknowledge this, much less Lebron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b76V3J9aV_4

jmcwilliams
01-28-2021, 10:09 AM
This thread is so stupid I question it's existence.