PDA

View Full Version : It’s time to fire Brad Stevens

AirBonner
01-28-2021, 12:52 AM
This guy is limiting our potential. I don’t think he has ever beaten a Pop team. :biggums::hammerhead:

Wally450
01-28-2021, 12:58 AM
They just need the continuity with Kemba back in the lineup. This is also just Tatums second game since returning from Covid. I’m not too worried.

AirBonner
01-28-2021, 01:00 AM
They just need the continuity with Kemba back in the lineup. This is also just Tatums second game since returning from Covid. I’m not too worried.

This is a Brad problem though. Stevens can’t keep treating this like a college team but he does

Mask the Embiid
01-28-2021, 01:03 AM
But but butbut Jason Tatum grew to 6'10 in the offseason

https://media4.giphy.com/media/l4pTdRbjUF7PIaGgE/giphy.gif

AirBonner
01-28-2021, 01:14 AM
But but butbut Jason Tatum grew to 6'10 in the offseason

https://media4.giphy.com/media/l4pTdRbjUF7PIaGgE/giphy.gif

We will still beat the 76ers despite this

Mask the Embiid
01-28-2021, 01:29 AM
We will still beat the 76ers despite this

No you will not :oldlol: this aint Brett Brown anymore....we actually run plays and get easy baskets now....its over for you boys...either uncle jimmy's gonna kick your ass again or giannis papa giannis is gonna put you scumbags out of your misery or what i hope happens...i hope we get out grubby little hands on you and we get the pleasure of sending the Celtics off to a full blown rebuild, after we 1st round you in the playoffs. bye bye kemba...bye bye smart...bye bye brad

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT9IgG50Fb7Mi0prBC/200.gif

coin24
01-28-2021, 02:39 AM
Poor Brad stevens “mastermind”... too much talent to coach apparently :lol:lol

Hittin_Shots
01-28-2021, 04:58 AM
No you will not :oldlol: this aint Brett Brown anymore....we actually run plays and get easy baskets now....its over for you boys...either uncle jimmy's gonna kick your ass again or giannis papa giannis is gonna put you scumbags out of your misery or what i hope happens...i hope we get out grubby little hands on you and we get the pleasure of sending the Celtics off to a full blown rebuild, after we 1st round you in the playoffs. bye bye kemba...bye bye smart...bye bye brad

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT9IgG50Fb7Mi0prBC/200.gif

"Its not a rivalry they Lways kick our ass"

k0kakw0rld
01-28-2021, 05:06 AM
He's lucky he's got young superstars to save his fraudulent ass.

Nurse can not afford that at all with (Siakam shitting the bed right now, and being outplayed by Boucher all year wtf? :facepalm

Gudo
01-28-2021, 07:58 AM
I’ve been saying this for some time now. Brad stevens will not bring the celtics to the finals.

This year is another uncertain year and I don’t know if there are any plans to improve our chances.

Gudo
01-28-2021, 10:14 AM
Poor Brad stevens “mastermind”... too much talent to coach apparently :lol:lol

You can give stevens curry, KD or lebron and he’d play them like everyone else. He’ll allow smart to shoot the same types of shots that curry would take.

Wally450
01-28-2021, 10:21 AM
I’ve been saying this for some time now. Brad stevens will not bring the celtics to the finals.

This year is another uncertain year and I don’t know if there are any plans to improve our chances.

I've always been a stand pat guy at the deadline, but we need to make a move. We need someone off the bench that can give us a spark in scoring.

Gudo
01-28-2021, 11:17 AM
I've always been a stand pat guy at the deadline, but we need to make a move. We need someone off the bench that can give us a spark in scoring.

I think our backcourt is sufficient. We have pritchard who unfortunately got injured but should be back soon. He is a solid contributor off the bench.

If we are to pick someone up I am thinking it should be on the interior. Tristan has proved to be a decent pickup. We could use more interior offense and defense. But overall I feel we are close but just can’t get there. We have a solid lineup. I put the blame on brad not being bale to capitalize on what we have.