PDA

View Full Version : This is a Perfect Opportunity for Lebron to Win His Last MVP

dankok8
01-28-2021, 11:40 AM
Embiid is currently giving him a serious run for his money but his body won't last the entire season. I think he will sit a lot of games out.

Kawhi is also a serious contender but with him and George out with Covid protocol that should drop the Clippers in the standings. With that being said, if Kawhi comes back soon and plays at a high level he's probably the biggest competition. If the Clippers can end up even or better than the Lakers in wins at the end Kawhi will have a very good shot.

Giannis can have the same season as last year but there's serious voter fatigue at this point after winning back to back and "failing" in the playoffs. He won't win it no matter what.

Durant and Harden would normally be serious competition but joining together reduces their chances because votes are probably getting split between them. KD coming back from injury averaging 31/7/6 would normally be a killer narrative but not with Harden on his team and Nets' struggles being on the front page even when they win.

Curry simply doesn't play on a good enough team.

Mitchell isn't looked at as an MVP candidate and I doubt Utah will maintain their pace anyways. I don't see them as a great team.

That leaves Lebron who usually wouldn't get much love with AD alongside him but AD is struggling statistically and putting up worse stats than Lebron thus far. Lebron is currently the best player on the Lakers and they are still favorites to finish with the best record or at a minimum top 3 so that's why Lebron will win MVP.

Airupthere
01-28-2021, 11:55 AM
Good points. Given how vain he is with accolades he will gun for it.

3ball
01-28-2021, 01:46 PM
Lebron has lower production rate/stats than numerous other guys who will have similar records, so there's no case for lebron.. the media is simply biased and will try to fraud lebron an MVP just like last year

Regardless, the early front-runner normally doesn't win MVP.. Heck, I remember when Bosh was an early front-runner in either 15' or 16'

RRR3
01-28-2021, 01:58 PM
Lebron has lower production rate/stats than numerous other guys who will have similar records, so there's no case for lebron.. the media is simply biased and will try to fraud lebron an MVP just like last year

Regardless, the early front-runner normally doesn't win MVP.. Heck, I remember when Bosh was an early front-runner in either 15' or 16’
:roll: :roll: :roll:

No you don’t you ****ing liar

Genaro
01-28-2021, 02:06 PM
OP just forgot about Jokic. He's having a brilliant season so far. If the Nuggets get HCA in the West, I can see him being well voted.

3ball
01-28-2021, 02:22 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

No you don’t you ****ing liar

Chris Bosh was an early-season MVP candidate in 2015:

https://unemployedmasterminds.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/chris-bosh-the-underappreciated-mvp-candidate/amp/

https://hoopshabit.com/2014/09/21/miami-heat-prediction-chris-bosh-will-win-mvp/amp/

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/88629-is-chris-bosh-mvp-worthy.amp.html

https://www.bigplay.com/nba-mvp-power-rankings-december-7-2015/2/

https://www.espn.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/71087/stealth-mvp-candidate-chris-bosh

So as usual, you're wrong RRR3 - the stats and EVIDENCE always proves you wrong

dawsey6
01-28-2021, 03:49 PM
Chris Bosh was an early-season MVP candidate in 2015:

https://unemployedmasterminds.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/chris-bosh-the-underappreciated-mvp-candidate/amp/

https://hoopshabit.com/2014/09/21/miami-heat-prediction-chris-bosh-will-win-mvp/amp/

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/88629-is-chris-bosh-mvp-worthy.amp.html

https://www.bigplay.com/nba-mvp-power-rankings-december-7-2015/2/

https://www.espn.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/71087/stealth-mvp-candidate-chris-bosh

So as usual, you're wrong RRR3 - the stats and EVIDENCE always proves you wrong

EVIDENCE :lol

What's unusual to me is that you actively lie about something, and then the few times that you present "evidence" of your statement, it doesn't support your lie. You must be training to be an OAN News host.

You said frontrunner. Frontrunner means your in front. In the lead. It doesn't mean there's doubt as to whether you're worthy of completing. It doesn't mean that you're an "unappreciated candidate". It doesn't mean that you're a "stealth candidate". It doesn't mean you're ninth in the running. It means that you're a frontrunner. Like running in front. As in it's likely that you'll actually win it.

And nothing sourced from the Miami Heat team before the 2015 season ever began should even be mentioned. Also, one of them is from 2008, and clearly talks about Bosh on the Raptors, so this was extremely lazy sourcing at that.

I know you're not that dumb. I know you don't think we're that dumb. So why do you do this? :durantunimpressed:

light
01-28-2021, 04:51 PM
Who said it had to be his last?

He'll be an MVP contender until he retires.

3ball
01-28-2021, 05:29 PM
EVIDENCE :lol

What's unusual to me is that you actively lie about something, and then the few times that you present "evidence" of your statement, it doesn't support your lie. You must be training to be an OAN News host.

You said frontrunner. Frontrunner means your in front. In the lead. It doesn't mean there's doubt as to whether you're worthy of completing. It doesn't mean that you're an "unappreciated candidate". It doesn't mean that you're a "stealth candidate". It doesn't mean you're ninth in the running. It means that you're a frontrunner. Like running in front. As in it's likely that you'll actually win it.

And nothing sourced from the Miami Heat team before the 2015 season ever began should even be mentioned. Also, one of them is from 2008, and clearly talks about Bosh on the Raptors, so this was extremely lazy sourcing at that.

I know you're not that dumb. I know you don't think we're that dumb. So why do you do this? :durantunimpressed:

Lebron has lower stats than many guys, so he shouldn't be the front-runner - he should be a regular candidate like Bosh was

or he shouldn't be a candidate at all, since AD still leads in various categories like PER and defense (shared load)

The only reason lebron is the front-runner on ESPN despite weak stats and a kareem sidekick is because the league is rigged for lebron since the "decision".. only his ineptness at basketball (weak brand) has him at 4/10, essentially butchering the league's attempt to set the deck for him

aj1987
01-28-2021, 05:55 PM
Lebron has lower stats than many guys, so he shouldn't be the front-runner - he should be a regular candidate like Bosh was

or he shouldn't be a candidate at all, since AD still leads in various categories like PER and defense (shared load)

The only reason lebron is the front-runner on ESPN despite weak stats and a kareem sidekick is because the league is rigged for lebron since the "decision".. only his ineptness at basketball (weak brand) has him at 4/10, essentially butchering the league's attempt to set the deck for him

Shaq and Malone had better stats than 1-9 in '98.

Hakeem had better stats than 1-9 in '96.

According to your retarded logic, 1-9 won two of his MVP's because he's a cancerous front runner on ESPN despite weak stats and GOAT level defenders as sidekicks is because the league is rigger for Ordan since he went 1-9... only his cancerous ineptness at basketball (weak brand) has hit at 1-9, essentially butchering the league's attempt to set the deck for him.

3ball
01-28-2021, 06:00 PM
Shaq and Malone had better stats than 1-9 in '98.

Hakeem had better stats than 1-9 in '96.

According to your retarded logic, 1-9 won two of his MVP's because he's a cancerous front runner on ESPN despite weak stats and GOAT level defenders as sidekicks is because the league is rigger for Ordan since he went 1-9... only his cancerous ineptness at basketball (weak brand) has hit at 1-9, essentially butchering the league's attempt to set the deck for him.

Jordan was #4 in DPOY voting, while Shaq wasn't even all-defense

Jordan also led the league in plus/minus and clutch points (last 5 within 5), and had the Bulls at the 1 seed without pippen for the first 35 games

No contest.. there's always evidence for Jordan as goat, because he is

aj1987
01-28-2021, 07:01 PM
Jordan was #4 in DPOY voting, while Shaq wasn't even all-defense

Jordan also led the league in plus/minus and clutch points (last 5 within 5), and had the Bulls at the 1 seed without pippen for the first 35 games

No contest.. there's always evidence for Jordan as goat, because he is

Ah, now you want context, huh?

****ing idiot. Log off and never come back online.

BTW, 1-9 never had a winning season without Pippen.

Gohan
01-28-2021, 07:51 PM
Ah, now you want context, huh?

****ing idiot. Log off and never come back online.

BTW, 1-9 never had a winning season without Pippen.

1-9? You’re a f’ing retard. But anything to troll Jordan

aj1987
01-28-2021, 11:15 PM

You're an inbred retard with the IQ of a cat turd. :confusedshrug:

dawsey6
01-29-2021, 12:55 AM

Bosh was not a regular candidate. He was a "stealth" candidate. I mean, you should know...since you referenced the source.

He's having a season better than Bosh in '15, and you claim that he shouldn't be a candidate at all while Bosh was a frontrunner. :confusedshrug:

Also, how does he have a "kareem" sidekick but he's also "destroying AD's career"?

Take your time. I know you got all day. :lol

3ball
01-29-2021, 01:03 AM
Bosh was not a regular candidate. He was a "stealth" candidate. I mean, you should know...since you referenced the source.

He's having a season better than Bosh in '15, and you claim that he shouldn't be a candidate at all while Bosh was a frontrunner. :confusedshrug:

Also, how does he have a "kareem" sidekick but he's also "destroying AD's career"?

Take your time. I know you got all day. :lol

Bosh was having a better season during his brief time as MVP candidate at the start of the 2015 season than lebron's start of 2021.

Lebron's stats aren't that good and Bosh was praised for dominating on both ends at that time.. his PNR defense was pioneering during that time when the 3-point format had just begun. Only injuries derailed a 2nd career after bron-ball

aj1987
01-29-2021, 02:52 AM
Bosh was having a better season during his brief time as MVP candidate at the start of the 2015 season than lebron's start of 2021.

Lebron's stats aren't that good and Bosh was praised for dominating on both ends at that time.. his PNR defense was pioneering during that time when the 3-point format had just begun. Only injuries derailed a 2nd career after bron-ball

Wait. What? How are you this retarded and still alive? You should've downed in a bowl of cereal by now.

Axe
01-29-2021, 03:07 AM
Lmao