PDA

View Full Version : If I don't like someone, I wouldn't be wasting all my time talking about him

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2021, 03:39 AM
Y'all sound like a bunch of bitter ex-girlfriends who are hoping for their Ex boyfriend's new relationship not to last.

18 seasons, the man is not going anywhere. Deal with it!

SHUT THE FK UP!!
I'm out.

TMac&Luther
01-29-2021, 03:41 AM
What are you talking about?

TMac&Luther
01-29-2021, 03:42 AM
:facepalm Jesus Christ

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2021, 04:31 AM

Everytime I post something is for a reason.

I don't like Jordan like that. I post three-four times a day about him. That's what I mean.

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2021, 04:32 AM
Maybe, you don't know. But they (know who they are) know what I am talking about.

Jorstans and Kobetards + Wardell's little marionettes

3ball
01-29-2021, 05:16 AM
Y'all sound like a bunch of bitter ex-girlfriends who are hoping for their Ex boyfriend's new relationship not to last.

SHUT THE FK UP!!
I'm out.

He removed the best strategy and brand of basketball from the league (organic chemistry), and replaced it with talent-based winning (team-hopping)..

So he lowered basketball and therefore isn't worthy of praise..

the organic dynasties of previous eras would destroy lebron and today's talent-based winning just like the organic Spurs, Mavs and Warriors destroy lebron - lebron has a lottery record against them in the championship, while also getting destroyed in international play (04', 06')

18 seasons

^^^ and zero #1 offenses despite the best offensive help, maybe ever.

and zero carry-jobs against good teams in 18 years - zero wins against top 5 SRS teams with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick

and his team-hopping is based on a skill deficit - his lack of off-ball game and need to dominate the ball imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (talent-based winning, team-hopping)..

Talent-based winning loses to organic ball movement, so lebron has a lottery record against the Spurs, Mavs and Warriors, while also getting destroyed in international play (04', 06')

LAL
01-29-2021, 07:52 AM
He removed the best strategy and brand of basketball from the league (organic chemistry), and replaced it with talent-based winning (team-hopping)..

the organic dynasties of previous eras would destroy lebron and today's talent-based winning just like the organic Spurs, Mavs and Warriors destroy lebron - lebron has a lottery record against them in the championship, while also getting destroyed in international play (04', 06')

and zero carry-jobs against good teams in 18 years - zero wins against top 5 SRS teams with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick

and his team-hopping is based on a skill deficit - his lack of off-ball game and need to dominate the ball imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (talent-based winning, team-hopping)..

Talent-based winning loses to organic ball movement, so lebron has a lottery record against the Spurs, Mavs and Warriors, while also getting destroyed in international play (04', 06')

:oldlol:

Axe
01-29-2021, 08:19 AM

Maniac lmfao

nineiron
01-29-2021, 11:07 AM

SHUT THE FK UP!!
I'm out.

https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2018%2F03%2Fdawson-2000.jpg

Airupthere
01-29-2021, 11:23 AM
Maybe, you don't know. But they (know who they are) know what I am talking about.

Jorstans and Kobetards + Wardell's little marionettes

So you complain about all other stans except Lebron's? Do you see where the problem here is?

Wally450
01-29-2021, 11:26 AM
So you complain about all other stans except Lebron's? Do you see where the problem here is?

He also roots for 20 of the 30 teams in the league.

Kblaze8855
01-29-2021, 11:57 AM
I don’t waste this much time talking about anyone I like or don’t like. The whole concept is creepy to me. I’m stuck on quarantine with absolutely nothing to do and I’m still not bored enough to talk about some other man for the next couple weeks much less.....couple years.

Id be embarrassed for another man to even potentially have the knowledge of me being that obsessed with him.

As a fan of the sport it’s hard not to mention people that prominent from time to time but this morning, noon, and night shit is downright troubling. Maybe for someone who matters to the world. Someone tied up in matters of life and death with vast influence. You could at least say you’re talking about an important matter. A basketball player?

Id be ashamed to be seen giving any athlete this much of my time and attention.

I can’t even get my head around it. Waking up thousands of times to report to the internet and fight about Mike Trout or Lennox Lewis or something. I’d hope someone cared enough to arrange an intervention if I fell into a pit of lameness that deep.