PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Kuzma, Dennis Schroeder , 2022 2nd round pick for Bradley Beal

Lebron23
01-29-2021, 09:06 AM
I can see Bradley Beal demanding a trade to a contending team.

Xiao Yao You
01-29-2021, 09:11 AM
Wizards would be stupid to turn down that haul :facepalm

rawimpact
01-29-2021, 09:16 AM
What a dumb thread. Kuzma is a solid asset especially when considering his contract.

Stick to selling meat on the side of the road

Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2021, 09:22 AM
Bradley Beal is averaging 35 points. I don't expect that last but still that's almost as crazy as the idea of trading him for Kuzma.

ralph_i_el
01-29-2021, 09:29 AM
HAHAHAHA nobody is picking up your phone calls again if that's your offer as a GM.

FIRST. ROUND. PICKS. We don't want older players. We don't want shitty picks. A Beal trade needs to enable a rebuild, or there's no point in doing it. We're already so bad that he can't disrupt a tank.

GOBB
01-29-2021, 11:23 AM
I can see Bradley Beal demanding a trade to a contending team.

The dumbest trade ever made. That’s not even getting you to pick up the phone. Try again.

Wally450
01-29-2021, 11:24 AM
Lmao what a shit deal.

ArbitraryWater
01-29-2021, 12:25 PM
What a dumb thread. Kuzma is a solid asset especially when considering his contract.

Aahahahahaha!

Clifton
01-29-2021, 03:06 PM
What needs to happen is Wiseman and the Timberwolves first for Beal. GS adds whatever salaries are needed; Oubre is expiring, right? He might find his stroke in his own stomping ground running with a kindred spirit in Westbrook.

Gives Washington the high-floor, high-ceiling center they've always wanted and never had. Washington, meanwhile, should have 3 top-5 picks in the next two drafts. They need to start over and this gives them their best chance.

Meanwhile Golden State moves from playoff team to real contender, which everyone wants.

ArbitraryWater
01-29-2021, 03:26 PM
What needs to happen is Wiseman and the Timberwolves first for Beal. GS adds whatever salaries are needed; Oubre is expiring, right? He might find his stroke in his own stomping ground running with a kindred spirit in Westbrook.

Gives Washington the high-floor, high-ceiling center they've always wanted and never had. Washington, meanwhile, should have 3 top-5 picks in the next two drafts. They need to start over and this gives them their best chance.

Meanwhile Golden State moves from playoff team to real contender, which everyone wants.

they do that next yr anyway so no, nobody wants another uber stacked team

FireDavidKahn
01-29-2021, 03:45 PM

This guy doesn't want Beal because it would cost Kuzma

Good lord

:roll:

Lebron23
01-29-2021, 04:15 PM

Good lord

Kuzma sucks.

ralph_i_el
01-29-2021, 04:18 PM

Now we are talking.

rawimpact
01-29-2021, 04:18 PM

Good lord

No, I don't want bradley beal because of his contract and because he's injury prone. I'm not denying the fact that he's significantly better than Schroeder and Kuzma.

I'm quite happy with Kuz because he knows he's a role player and accepted that from his contract signing.

ArbitraryWater
01-29-2021, 04:20 PM

Good lord

Yeah, and he had the audacity to call someone else dumb.

What an idiot.

ArbitraryWater
01-29-2021, 04:21 PM
No, I don't want bradley beal because of his contract and because he's injury prone. I'm not denying the fact that he's significantly better than Schroeder and Kuzma.

I'm quite happy with Kuz because he knows he's a role player and accepted that from his contract signing.

Jezuz dude, look for another sport.

You dont get this one.

Kuz provides nothing.

The Lakers would rape the NBA with Beal instead of him.

imdaman99
01-29-2021, 04:27 PM
Beal is good. But I don't think he's gonna be around when Washington is ready to win or contend. I know they were supposed to make the playoffs this year but they don't have any good players around him. Westbrook is flawed and he's injury prone now so it's even worse, I don't think Covid was kind to him since he has a lot of mileage on him and his quads and legs are shot. It is what it is. That Wiseman and TWolves pick is very enticing. And yeah, gotta make salaries match so throw some junk the Wizards way :lol Westbrook wanted to play there, so he can deal with it.

Ghost1
01-29-2021, 04:27 PM
Russ & Kuz

@bison

Axe
01-30-2021, 01:38 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8ca8a37b69a8334a322eaf0a96e04cf8/tenor.gif