View Full Version : Top 5 duos by net rating this season

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 01:17 PM
1. Kawhi/George - 18.9
2. LeBron/Davis - 15.9
3. Embiid/Simmons - 14.3
4. Mitchell/Gobert - 13.9
5. Giannis/Middelton - 8.6

And that includes the stint when Kawhi was wearing the mask and struggling, it would be an even bigger gap if not for that.

GOBB
01-31-2021, 02:02 PM
No Jokic/Murray? And look at poor Rudy.

highwhey
01-31-2021, 02:03 PM

I'll take Jokic and Murray over anyone on that list not named Lebron/AD

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 02:08 PM

Maybe in the bubble life when Mitchell/Murray have more 50 point playoff games then Michael Jordan. In real nba arenas, Murray goes back to being a role player like he is this year.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 02:13 PM

Jokic and Murray are at 7.5

It's mostly just Jokic carrying Murray though

highwhey
01-31-2021, 02:22 PM
Maybe in the bubble life when Mitchell/Murray have more 50 point playoff games then Michael Jordan. In real nba arenas, Murray goes back to being a role player like he is this year.

nah, these are regular season rankings. nuggets have been developing for a while, they're a young team that are pushing the boundaries of being a contender. murray can get to the rim at will, that's why he can drop 50, it's not just the bubble environment, he's show he can do it this season. jokic is unguardable. jokic is also a bigger mismatch than anyone on that list with the exception of bron/ad embiid and kawhi (but we already saw how kawhi is a choker and embiid can't stay healthy.

k0kakw0rld
01-31-2021, 02:54 PM
1. Kawhi/George - 18.9
2. LeBron/Davis - 15.9
3. Embiid/Simmons - 14.3
4. Mitchell/Gobert - 13.9
5. Giannis/Middelton - 8.6

And that includes the stint when Kawhi was wearing the mask and struggling, it would be an even bigger gap if not for that.
So Clippers are winning the whole thing right?

Are you willing to bet on it?

Micku
01-31-2021, 02:57 PM

Yeah, I'm shocked they aren't on there. Jokic is having one hell of a season so far.

tpols
01-31-2021, 02:59 PM
What's Harden/Durant?

tpols
01-31-2021, 03:01 PM
nah, these are regular season rankings. nuggets have been developing for a while, they're a young team that are pushing the boundaries of being a contender. murray can get to the rim at will, that's why he can drop 50, it's not just the bubble environment, he's show he can do it this season. jokic is unguardable. jokic is also a bigger mismatch than anyone on that list with the exception of bron/ad embiid and kawhi (but we already saw how kawhi is a choker and embiid can't stay healthy.

Jokic is carrying his team. TBH, Simmons, Murray, and Mitchell are all overrated. Kawhi, Lebron, Durant, Harden, Jokic, and AD are all in a league of their own and only two teams have two of them.

highwhey
01-31-2021, 03:03 PM
Jokic is carrying his team. TBH, Simmons, Murray, and Mitchell are all overrated. Kawhi, Lebron, Durant, Harden, Jokic, and AD are all in a league of their own and only two teams have two of them.

i already said i'd take jokic/murray over anyone on that list with the exception of bron and ad. harden and kd aren't on that list in the OP.

tpols
01-31-2021, 03:10 PM
i already said i'd take jokic/murray over anyone on that list with the exception of bron and ad. harden and kd aren't on that list in the OP.

Taking Murray over Kawhi should be a criminal offense.

highwhey
01-31-2021, 03:17 PM
Taking Murray over Kawhi should be a criminal offense.

we're talking about duos....

i'll take Jokic and Murray over Kawhi and Pandemic P any day of the week.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 03:20 PM

Kawhi is a choker but Murray who has never won anything is clutch? ummm ok. Murray has been an inefficient under 20PPG scorer his whole career, the bubble was the only time he went off. Murray is a -0.9 BPM this season, wow what a superstar.

tpols
01-31-2021, 03:20 PM
we're talking about duos....

i'll take Jokic and Murray over Kawhi and Pandemic P any day of the week.

oh word my bad. I would still take Paul George over Murray with Kawhi and Jokic being a wash.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 03:22 PM
What's Harden/Durant?

They are at +5.3.

Nets have been godly on offense since Harden arrived but terrible on defense.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 03:23 PM
oh word my bad. I would still take Paul George over Murray with Kawhi and Jokic being a wash.

And Kawhi\George have a 10-0 record this season when Kawhi doesn't wear the mask. They are the clear cut best duo to start the season.

highwhey
01-31-2021, 03:26 PM

my issue with PG is he hasn't stepped up in the playoffs. at least murray did in the bubble. still think the clippers need an actual leader or they need Kawhi to be more vocal as a leader. that's an underrated aspect that gets overlooked, teams need someone they can rely on and fall in line when told to do so. idk if kawhi is vocal enough. clippers may have been the favorites right now if they had picked up cp3, he's a true leader...even just for his leadership ability, they would have more cohesion.

highwhey
01-31-2021, 03:27 PM
They are at +5.3.

Nets have been godly on offense since Harden arrived but terrible on defense.

i'm interested in seeing how much they improve on that end once they pick up a defensive center.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 03:29 PM
I'm a troll and a complete idiot. It doesn't matter that Kawhi is 10-0 this season when he doesn't wear mask, they are still not good at basketball and i still hate kawhi's guts. Oh yeah Lebron is good.

There I fixed that for TPOLS if he really wanted an honest response.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 03:31 PM
i'm interested in seeing how much they improve on that end once they pick up a defensive center.

Kawhi\George are holding teams to a 102 offensive rating
Lebron\Davis are holding teams to a 101 offensive rating
Durant\Harden are holding teams to a 113 offensive rating

Still early but that's a massive gap.

highwhey
01-31-2021, 03:33 PM
There I fixed that for TPOLS if he really wanted an honest response.

way to melt down and take it personal. fact is the clippers completely choked away the series after finishing 2nd in the conference. they can finish 1st in the conference this season and there will still be a big question mark. can they deliver in the playoffs?

cry all you want, the lakers are still the favorites with the nets being next up (if they can get a center). i'll take the nuggets over the clippers as well.

HBK_Kliq_2
01-31-2021, 03:51 PM
way to melt down and take it personal. fact is the clippers completely choked away the series after finishing 2nd in the conference. they can finish 1st in the conference this season and there will still be a big question mark. can they deliver in the playoffs?

cry all you want, the lakers are still the favorites with the nets being next up (if they can get a center). i'll take the nuggets over the clippers as well.

Lebron will never in his life beat a prime Kawhi led team in a non bubble environment. All speculation by you anyway, this is a regular season thread.

highwhey
01-31-2021, 03:55 PM
if you have to put modifiers next to a claim, you're losing breh..

"lebron will never beat a prime kawhi led team in a non bubble environment"

https://i.postimg.cc/gjz80H7m/7GaFWw6.jpg

imdaman99
01-31-2021, 04:00 PM
What kinda BS is this? I'm watching the Knicks Clips right now. Kawhi is doing his thing but they have NO chemistry together. Even Clyde said it :lol