PDA

View Full Version : Jokic 60 point watch? 33 at halftime (ABUSING French Hibbert as usual)

RRR3
01-31-2021, 05:39 PM
Rudy Toody is positively HELPLESS guarding the Joker :oldlol: Jokic probably circles the date on his calendar when he has a matchup with Francophone Biyombo :roll:

Proctor
01-31-2021, 05:40 PM
Jazz are struggling offensively but Rudy hasn't had a chance to showcase his elite offense yet. I have no doubt he'll show up in the second half.

The French Biyombo

:roll:

madmax
01-31-2021, 05:43 PM
that's your typical 41 mil a year big man nowadays, ladies and gents!:pimp:

Kings2024Champs
01-31-2021, 05:46 PM
Just checking in boys, hows it goin? :pimp:

RRR3
01-31-2021, 05:46 PM
Jazz are struggling offensively but Rudy hasn't had a chance to showcase his elite offense yet. I have no doubt he'll show up in the second half.

The French Biyombo

:roll:
If Quin Snyder was a genius like Xiao he’d run some postups for Rudy.

Axe
01-31-2021, 05:48 PM
Like what was shown in the last postseason, 7'1 brian windhorst is their kryptonite.

imdaman99
01-31-2021, 05:48 PM
It was a bad gameplan. I know you guys just wanna troll xiao but Jazz started out with someone else guarding Jokic :biggums: by the time coach finally put Rudy on him, it was too late Jokic was already in the zone. But he is def having his way :lol

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 05:50 PM
It was a bad gameplan. I know you guys just wanna troll xiao but Jazz started out with someone else guarding Jokic :biggums: by the time coach finally put Rudy on him, it was too late Jokic was already in the zone. But he is def having his way :lol

they don't even watch the games. They just love to troll

RRR3
01-31-2021, 05:51 PM
Just checking in boys, hows it goin? :pimp:
About as well as it usually does when French Perkins guards Jokic.

LoneyROY7
01-31-2021, 05:52 PM

You love trolling too though, breh.

You say Rudy is the best center in the league. That's blatant trolling.

RRR3
01-31-2021, 05:52 PM
33 at the half. Where’s that “Hakeem-esque” defense from Toody? :yaohappy:

Dude is getting lit up like a Christmas tree. He’s sobbing for Jokic to stop embarrassing him but there’s no end in sight!

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 05:54 PM
You love trolling too though, breh.

You say Rudy is the best center in the league. That's blatant trolling.

I've never said that but keep putting words in my mouth. He's one of the best players in the league. Can't argue that unless you think ppg and triple doubles are all that matter

LoneyROY7
01-31-2021, 05:56 PM
I've never said that but keep putting words in my mouth. He's one of the best players in the league. Can't argue that unless you think ppg and triple doubles are all that matter

You've also said Gobert was top 5-10.

Saying Rudy is top 10 alone is blatant trolling.

RRR3
01-31-2021, 05:58 PM
You said he’s better than Embiid which is banworthy. Embiid is arguably the best player in the league rn. He and Jokic are probably the top 2 so far. And guess what they both play the same position as your hero.

Axe
01-31-2021, 05:58 PM
The best role player, most likely.

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 06:02 PM
You've also said Gobert was top 5-10.

Saying Rudy is top 10 alone is blatant trolling.

didn't say that. There's not many better though

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 06:03 PM
You said he’s better than Embiid which is banworthy. Embiid is arguably the best player in the league rn. He and Jokic are probably the top 2 so far. And guess what they both play the same position as your hero.

all league over Embiid and it wasn't close so hardly ban worthy. I said I wouldn't want Embiid because you can't count on him even playing

tpols
01-31-2021, 06:03 PM
Its like a 7 foot Larry bird vs mutumbo... Everybody expects this. Gobert is nice but he's not Larry bird nice.

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:07 PM
didn't say that. There's not many better though
There’s legit at least 20 players I’d rather have in the playoffs. But yeah I mean he’s top 25 or so. Higher in the regular season.

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 06:15 PM
There’s legit at least 20 players I’d rather have in the playoffs. But yeah I mean he’s top 25 or so. Higher in the regular season.

I know you already told me. Porzingas! :roll:

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 06:15 PM
not to mention all those guys that are better but for some reason can't even get to the playoffs

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:28 PM
I know you already told me. Porzingas! :roll:
Lol I was trolling a bit there but honesty would you rather have Gobert than any of these guys in a playoff series?

1. LeBron
2. Curry
3. Durant
4. Kawhi
5. Harden
6. Giannis
7. Jokic
8. AD
9. Embiid
10. Luka
11. Jimmy Butler
12. Paul George
13. Lillard
14. Tatum
15. Kyrie
16. Jaylen Brown (this year he’s taken the next step. I obviously had Gobert over him before)
17. Bam Adebayo

Okay well I admit those are the only guys I can say I’m taking for sure over Rudy and Brown is conditional on him maintaining his level. Honestly you could take Kyrie off too because he’s so bad intangibles wise. So I guess you could rank Rudy as high as 16th best in the league rn. But you talk about him like he’s top 5.

tpols
01-31-2021, 06:35 PM
For a playoff run, I would easily take Gobert over Tatum, Brown, Bam, and Paul George. Are you serious? I might even take him over kyrie and dame. The nets would be title locks with Rudy.

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:38 PM
For a playoff run, I would easily take Gobert over Tatum, Brown, Bam, and Paul George. Are you serious? I might even take him over kyrie and dame. The nets would be title locks with Rudy.
You’re retarded, though, no one cares what you think. Imagine taking a center who can’t switch over one who can in the playoffs in 2021 :roll:

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 06:40 PM
You’re retarded, though, no one cares what you think. Imagine taking a center who can’t switch over one who can in the playoffs in 2021 :roll:

But he can switch better than anyone. Only Zubac was better against pick and roll last year in a lot less minutes.

Proctor
01-31-2021, 06:42 PM
Wait, adding a top 20-25 player and defensive anchor would make an elite team with 2 top 5 players and Kyrie, who just need a defensive backbone, a title lock? You don't say? :hammerhead: You could say the exact same thing about Bam.

Kings2024Champs
01-31-2021, 06:43 PM
But he can switch better than anyone. Only Zubac was better against pick and roll last year in a lot less minutes.

ARE THERE MODS ON THIS SITE??? Please help!!

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:43 PM
No he absolutely cannot switch better than Bam or AD you idiot. Watch the games. I literally watched him get barbecued constantly by Jamal Murray last playoffs. He has trouble switching onto guards.

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 06:44 PM
No he absolutely cannot switch better than Bam or AD you idiot. Watch the games.

You said he couldn't switch. Watch a game!

tpols
01-31-2021, 06:45 PM

Gobert destroys Bam by any metric. lol.... The heat with Rudy would be truly dangerous. Bam is top 20 ish.... Nice but Gobert is easy top 15. And on another level as a rim protector. There's levels to this shit young man.

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:46 PM
Gobert destroys Bam by any metric. lol.... The heat with Rudy would be truly dangerous. Bam is top 20 ish.... Nice but Gobery is easy top 15. There's levels to this shot young man.
Bam is pretty clearly more valuable in the playoffs, but ok. Gobert is not easy too 15 that’s an absurd comment :oldlol:

warriorfan
01-31-2021, 06:47 PM

This is true.

Xiao Yao You
Gobert destroys Bam by any metric. lol.... The heat with Rudy would be truly dangerous. Bam is top 20 ish.... Nice but Gobery is easy top 15. There's levels to this shot young man.

Bam owns the bubble and riding coattails. Where is he this year without Butler carrying him?n

RRR3
You said he couldn't switch. Watch a game!
He has trouble switching on to guards. Bam and AD do not.

Proctor
01-31-2021, 06:48 PM
I would love to see Gobert on the Heat, especially when Butler was out. Where are they getting offense from? :roll:

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:49 PM
Bam owns the bubble and riding coattails. Where is he this year without Butler carrying him?n
Bam is playing with actual trash and isn’t a legit first option. When has Rudy ever had a playoffs as valuable as Bam did last year?

Xiao Yao You
He has trouble switching on to guards. Bam and AD do not.

but he doesn't. He wouldn't be 2d best in pick and roll if that was the case

RRR3
I would love to see Gobert on the Heat, especially when Butler was out. Where are they getting offense from? :roll:
He legit thinks Gobert is comparable to Bam on offense. He’s completely insane.

Kings2024Champs
01-31-2021, 06:50 PM

Elite screen setter and he brings macrons to the games which boosts team chemistry :cheers:

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 06:50 PM

the open shooters because of his presence around the rim. He carried much worse Jazz teams to the playoffs in the west.

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:51 PM
but he doesn't. He wouldn't be 2d best in pick and roll if that was the case
Are you actually retarded? Guarding the pick and roll is not the same as being switched onto a guard.

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:52 PM
the open shooters because of his presence around the rim. He carried much worse Jazz teams to the playoffs in the west.
This dude legit thinks teams are more worried about Rudy Toody on offense than Bam Adebayo :biggums:

Xiao Yao You
Are you actually retarded? Guarding the pick and roll is not the same as being switched onto a guard.

ok no guards in pick and roll. Got it!

tpols
Bam is pretty clearly more valuable in the playoffs, but ok. Gobert is not easy too 15 that’s an absurd comment :oldlol:

By your own admission in this very thread you say he's top 17. So top 15 is a crazy stretch?

:biggums:

What?

You're arguing just to argue. Losing to larry bird isn't thread worthy. Most guys lose to Larry bird.

Proctor
01-31-2021, 06:53 PM
He legit thinks Gobert is comparable to Bam on offense. He’s completely insane.
But Gobert can free up the likes of Gabe Vincent!

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:54 PM
ok no guards in pick and roll. Got it!
You have to be trolling at this point.

LoneyROY7
01-31-2021, 06:54 PM
Ties his career high.

RRR3
01-31-2021, 06:56 PM
By your own admission in this very thread you say he's top 17. So top 15 is a crazy stretch?

:biggums:

What?

You're arguing just to argue. Losing to larry bird isn't thread worthy. Most guys lose to Larry bird.
He’s top ~16-18 in the REGULAR season. He is maybe top 35 in the playoffs. I don’t know how many teams you need to see teams minimize his regular season defensive impact over the course of a series to get this. There was no reason for him to lose that Nuggets series last year.

tpols
01-31-2021, 06:59 PM

The Heat are 20th in defensive ranking right now. Bam is not an anchor. He's charles Oakley with a prettier jump shot. Gobert anchors top 5 defenses no matter the personnel. He's a 7 foot anchor.

Proctor
01-31-2021, 07:00 PM
Bam averages 20/10/5...he brings far more to the offense than being 7 foot tall and standing around the rim. Not every nice player has the luxury of being a high impact player drafted or thrown onto a shitty team so fans can overrate their impact once the team starts playing better. That's the natural impact of a good player. The Heat not having been as bad as those Jazz teams were doesn't make Bam worse or less impactful just because his impact isn't as loud. Anyone with eyes can see who the better player is.

Xiao Yao You
He’s top ~16-18 in the REGULAR season. He is maybe top 35 in the playoffs. I don’t know how many teams you need to see teams minimize his regular season defensive impact over the course of a series to get this. There was no reason for him to lose that Nuggets series last year.

He didn't lose it. Jazz lost it

RRR3
The Heat are 20th in defensive ranking right now. Bam is not an anchor. He's charles Oakley with a prettier jump shot. Gobert anchors top 5 defenses no matter the personnel. He's a 6 foot anchor.
Charles Oakley was well known for his ballhandling and playmaking :rolleyes:

Do you ever think before typing?

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:01 PM
The Heat are 20th in defensive ranking right now. Bam is not an anchor. He's charles Oakley with a prettier jump shot. Gobert anchors top 5 defenses no matter the personnel. He's a 7 foot anchor.

Oakley could shoot

Proctor
01-31-2021, 07:01 PM
And that's all he is. Bam's much superior offense and perfectly acceptable defensive talents are far more valuable than Gobert doing just one side of the ball at an elite level.

And before we start saying "no matter the personnel," let's wait and see just how true that is. Save that sentiment for a Kawhi type player. The Jazz always have intelligent and defensive minded players and coaching.

RRR3
01-31-2021, 07:02 PM
He didn't lose it. Jazz lost it
I’d argue his complete inability to guard Jokic (plus the fact that anytime Murray got switched on to him it was an automatic bucket) played a big part in their losing. You can’t blame Mitchell when he averaged 36 PPG on almost 70% TS

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:03 PM
Bam averages 20/10/5...he brings far more to the offense than being 7 foot tall and standing around the rim. Not every nice player has the luxury of being a high impact player drafted or thrown onto a shitty team so fans can overrate their impact once the team starts playing better. That's the natural impact of a good player. The Heat not having been as bad as those Jazz teams were doesn't make Bam worse or less impactful just because his impact isn't as loud. Anyone with eyes can see who the better player is.

Jazz have a top 5 D and top 5 offense. Gobert is a huge part of both. Why are the Heat struggling with Bam putting up such huge numbers? He's got a crapy team this year he could carry why isn't he?

RRR3
01-31-2021, 07:03 PM
And that's all he is. Bam's much superior offense and perfectly acceptable defensive talents are far more valuable than Gobert doing just one side of the ball at an elite level.
They don’t get that Bam’s defense is more valuable in a 7 game series. Muh regular season DRTG doe!

RRR3
01-31-2021, 07:04 PM
Jazz have a top 5 D and top 5 offense. Gobert is a huge part of both. Why are the Heat struggling with Bam putting up such huge numbers? He's got a crapy team this year he could carry why isn't he?
Clint Capela was a huge part of the Rockets offense.

Xiao Yao You
I’d argue his complete inability to guard Jokic (plus the fact that anytime Murray got switched on to him it was an automatic bucket) played a big part in their losing. You can’t blame Mitchell when he averaged 36 PPG on almost 70% TS

You can blame Mitchell for playing no D and not getting the ball up court in 8 seconds

Xiao Yao You
They don’t get that Bam’s defense is more valuable in a 7 game series. Muh regular season DRTG doe!

at least in the bubble in the east it is with better defenders around him

ArbitraryWater
Lol I was trolling a bit there but honesty would you rather have Gobert than any of these guys in a playoff series?

1. LeBron
2. Curry
3. Durant
4. Kawhi
5. Harden
6. Giannis
7. Jokic
8. AD
9. Embiid
10. Luka
11. Jimmy Butler
12. Paul George
13. Lillard
14. Tatum
15. Kyrie
16. Jaylen Brown (this year he’s taken the next step. I obviously had Gobert over him before)
17. Bam Adebayo

Okay well I admit those are the only guys I can say I’m taking for sure over Rudy and Brown is conditional on him maintaining his level. Honestly you could take Kyrie off too because he’s so bad intangibles wise. So I guess you could rank Rudy as high as 16th best in the league rn. But you talk about him like he’s top 5.

Lol

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:05 PM
Clint Capela was a huge part of the Rockets offense.

Yes he was. The Rockets get rings if you replace him with Gobert

RRR3
01-31-2021, 07:05 PM
You can blame Mitchell for playing no D and not getting the ball up court in 8 seconds
You are blaming the guy who averaged 36 PPG on near 70 TS% over the guy who had a negative DBPM despite being supposedly the best defender in the league and was annihilated by his direct matchup. You’re not being remotely rational.

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:06 PM
You are blaming the guy who averaged 36 PPG on near 70 TS% over the guy who had a negative DBPM despite being supposedly the best defender in the league and was annihilated by his direct matchup. You’re not being remotely rational.

I'm blaming the team since it is a team game

Kings2024Champs
01-31-2021, 07:07 PM

Jazz make the finals yes or no? Hell even a conference finals this yr..??

Proctor
01-31-2021, 07:08 PM
You just got done saying "Rudy didn't lose it, the Jazz lost it."

So I guess we can perform the same mental gymnastics for the Heat. Bam didn't lose it. His team did!

Same with KAT and all the other centers you like to diminish to prop up Gobert. They're free of blame too.

Gobert is going to magically undo 27 straight missed threes?

Manny98
Rudy got f*cking destroyed tonight :lol

RRR3
Rings? As in plural? :oldlol:

Look if Gobert was there in 2018 and due to the butterfly effect CP3 doesn’t get hurt then yes they probably win a ring. They’re not winning shit in 17 or 19 or 20, though Gobert or not. 18 was the last year of CP3’s prime the reason that team was so terrifying is because they had two of the top 10 perimeter players of all time in their primes and good role players. CP3 fell off a LOT in 19 (bounced back some last year tho but still not to his prime level).

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:09 PM
Jazz make the finals yes or no? Hell even a conference finals this yr..??

Got a shot especially if someone else takes out the Lakers. Can certainly beat anyone else

warriorfan

https://i.postimg.cc/J4j5T18Q/FB988-BB6-ABDB-4184-90-FA-DB57-BFDCE17-B.jpg

Stop using DBPM. It’s a shitty stat. The creator of the stat even says so himself.

tpols
Oakley could shoot

That's what I'm saying. He's a prettier Oakley. Mutumbo was easily better than Oakley.

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:10 PM
You just got done saying "Rudy didn't lose it, the Jazz lost it."

So I guess we can perform the same mental gymnastics for the Heat. Bam didn't lose it. His team did!

Same with KAT and all the other centers you like to diminish to prop up Gobert. They're free of blame too.

Gobert is going to magically undo 27 straight missed threes?

Gobert has carried crappy teams to the playoffs. Why are the Heat struggling without Butler carrying them? Towns only won with Butler as well. But damn what stats he puts up!

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:11 PM
Rings? As in plural? :oldlol:

Look if Gobert was there in 2018 and due to the butterfly effect CP3 doesn’t get hurt then yes they probably win a ring. They’re not winning shit in 17 or 19 or 20, though Gobert or not. 18 was the last year of CP3’s prime the reason that team was so terrifying is because they had two of the top 10 perimeter players of all time in their primes and good role players. CP3 fell off a LOT in 19 (bounced back some last year tho but still not to his prime level).

How do they get better with a stiff like Gobert?

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:12 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/J4j5T18Q/FB988-BB6-ABDB-4184-90-FA-DB57-BFDCE17-B.jpg

Stop using DBPM. It’s a shitty stat. The creator of the stat even says so himself.

Eaton was horrible!

RRR3
Got a shot especially if someone else takes out the Lakers. Can certainly beat anyone else
They can’t beat Denver. Jokic is a disastrous matchup for Utah.

Proctor
Why does someone else have to take out the Lakers? You've told us Gobert is far and away the best Jazz player and that he's elite offensively and defensively. You've also told us Davis is just a pvssy who's afraid to go at Gobert. And we all know Rudy's yeoman's work freeing up shooters. Offense and defense should be no problem!

Sounds like you should think the Jazz can make easy work of the Lakers, unless you're confused

RRR3
01-31-2021, 07:13 PM
How do they get better with a stiff like Gobert?
How do they get better replacing Capela with a better version of himself? Really? :oldlol:

Still didn’t expand upon your ridiculous claim that they would win multiple rings I noticed.

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:14 PM
Why? You've told us Gobert is far and away the best Jazz player and that he's elite offensively and defensively. You've also told us Davis is just a pvssy who's afraid to go at Gobert. And we all know Rudy's yeoman's work freeing up shooters. Offense and defense should be no problem!

Sounds like you should think the Jazz can make easy work of the Lakers, unless you're confused

No I didn't say that. Davis was a ***** who wouldn't go at Rudy until recently. Also had a hard time carrying the Pelicans. Rudy has been their best player by far. Conley might be so far this year. Mitchell has never been in the discussion unless we are just looking at usage?

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:15 PM
That's what I'm saying. He's a prettier Oakley. Mutumbo was easily better than Oakley.

so was Horace Grant. That's why they traded MJ's buddy

RRR3
01-31-2021, 07:17 PM
No I didn't say that. Davis was a ***** who wouldn't go at Rudy until recently. Also had a hard time carrying the Pelicans. Rudy has been their best player by far. Conley might be so far this year. Mitchell has never been in the discussion unless we are just looking at usage?
Who’s better: Rudy or AD? Let’s get an honest answer here, no dodging.

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:18 PM
Why does someone else have to take out the Lakers? You've told us Gobert is far and away the best Jazz player and that he's elite offensively and defensively. You've also told us Davis is just a pvssy who's afraid to go at Gobert. And we all know Rudy's yeoman's work freeing up shooters. Offense and defense should be no problem!

They don't match up well with the Lakers. Rudy, O'Neale and Conley have to guard the best players. Leaves Bojan and Mitchell exposed against someone. O'Neale is doing his best to be their PF at 6'4 while also trying to be their perimeter stopper. Tey'll probably play big with Favors at the 4 and that kills the spacing

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:19 PM
They can’t beat Denver. Jokic is a disastrous matchup for Utah.

they've split with them at Denver this year. They can certainly beat Denver. They don't play enough D and let one of the few guys that did go

Xiao Yao You
How do they get better replacing Capela with a better version of himself? Really? :oldlol:

Still didn’t expand upon your ridiculous claim that they would win multiple rings I noticed.

Rudy is better than Capela!

Proctor
He won't even tell you who Rudy is better than on your list. I'm not sure he has an actual stance in that realm. His homerism is blind :no:

Soon he'll start citing GM votes and obscure metrics

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 07:20 PM
He won't even tell you who Rudy is better than on your list. I'm not sure he has an actual stance in that realm. His homerism is blind :no:

Soon he'll start citing GM votes and obscure metrics

I'm hardly a homer. Pay attention for a change

RRR3
01-31-2021, 07:25 PM
Xiao?

Kings2024Champs
01-31-2021, 07:27 PM
Wont go on the record about even a conference finals appearance :facepalm

RRR3
01-31-2021, 07:28 PM
Rudy is better than Capela!
Yeah that’s what I said. Try reading.

Axe
01-31-2021, 07:46 PM
Poor welfarefan just got overlooked itt once again. :(

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-31-2021, 07:47 PM
Rudy Toody :roll::roll:

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 08:08 PM
Wont go on the record about even a conference finals appearance :facepalm

already did

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 08:08 PM
Yeah that’s what I said. Try reading.

that Capela guy must be pretty bad

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-31-2021, 08:10 PM
that Capela guy must be pretty bad

Dont forget what Clint did to Rudy in the yoffs babyboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaALYbKsXuw

RRR3
01-31-2021, 08:16 PM
already did
AD or Gobert? Stop dodging it you coward.

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 08:24 PM
Dont forget what Clint did to Rudy in the yoffs babyboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaALYbKsXuw

I remember Rubio did. Too bad they wasted those two years with that guy

RRR3
01-31-2021, 08:26 PM
Xiao really can’t even give me an answer as to who he thinks is better between AD and Gobert. Sad.

Proctor
01-31-2021, 08:27 PM
AD or Gobert? Stop dodging it you coward.

:lol:roll::oldlol:

Too much of an emotional toll for him to rank anyone above Gobert. Life of a homer

Xiao Yao You
01-31-2021, 08:31 PM
:lol:roll::oldlol:

Too much of an emotional toll for him to rank anyone above Gobert. Life of a homer

no problem ranking anyone over Gobert but certainly no one on the Jazz the past 6 years and no one in the lottery or only playing one end of the floor. Not a homer

Proctor
01-31-2021, 08:40 PM
no problem ranking anyone over Gobert but certainly no one on the Jazz the past 6 years and no one in the lottery or only playing one end of the floor. Not a homer
Why is the question so difficult for you to answer?

RRR3
01-31-2021, 08:40 PM
Really? Then why can’t you admit AD is better than Gobert? I’m pretty sure you used to say Gobert was better prior to last year in fact but I could be wrong.

insidehoops
01-31-2021, 11:00 PM
Nuggets beat the Jazz today to end Utah's 11-game win streak.

Nikola Jokic did this: 47 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 1 block. He hit 4-of-4 threes.