PDA

View Full Version : Why do posters make their hate for lebron

Gohan
02-02-2021, 02:53 PM
Personal! I don’t like him on the court but he’s cool off of it. He’s just a ball player no need to insult him personally

MaxPlayer
02-02-2021, 03:02 PM
Most likely they are lashing out because they were abused as children.

light
02-03-2021, 05:55 AM
Personal! I don’t like him on the court but he’s cool off of it. He’s just a ball player no need to insult him personally

They have low self esteems and are suffering from depression and the only way they've found to get any attention or recognition in life is through their anti-LeBron personas.

This probably applies to Skip Bayless as well.

nayte
02-03-2021, 06:55 AM
Oh first rate psychology up in this thread

k0kakw0rld
02-03-2021, 09:53 AM
Clout!

8Ball
02-03-2021, 10:24 AM
Because he surpassed their favourite player.

Posters put their self worth tied with their favourite player and now that favourite player isn't #1 anymore. Soul crushing.

Kiddlovesnets
02-03-2021, 10:25 AM
Yeah I agree, theres no need to insult Lebron personally. Hes a good player too, just not as great as some homies think. I dont hate on Lebron unless I see threads of delusional posters comparing him to MJ. Come on, Lebron hasnt surpassed Kareem and Magic, cant compare him to MJ when he aint even the #2 on the all time list yet.

k0kakw0rld
02-03-2021, 11:02 AM
Yeah I agree, theres no need to insult Lebron personally. Hes a good player too, just not as great as some homies think. I dont hate on Lebron unless I see threads of delusional posters comparing him to MJ. Come on, Lebron hasnt surpassed Kareem and Magic, cant compare him to MJ when he aint even the #2 on the all time list yet.
LeBron vs Magic
Bron= 4 MVPs 4 Rings 4 FMVPs
Magic = 3 MVPs 5 rings, 3 fmvps

Bron won FMVP everytime he reached the Finals. We can't say the same about Magic.
Bron also got more longevity over him

More points than Magic (playoffs and regular season)
More NBA finals than Magic
More wins
More everything

SHUT the FK UP idiot. You fall in the same category as Warriorfag, Nanny98

Better overall player, better shooter at almost everything including passing.

You are still not an intelligent man if you don't have LeBron at #2.

MaxPlayer
02-03-2021, 12:05 PM

LOL LeBron surpassed Magic about 8 years ago

Kiddlovesnets
02-03-2021, 12:14 PM
LeBron vs Magic
Bron= 4 MVPs 4 Rings 4 FMVPs
Magic = 3 MVPs 5 rings, 3 fmvps

Bron won FMVP everytime he reached the Finals. We can't say the same about Magic.
Bron also got more longevity over him

More points than Magic (playoffs and regular season)
More NBA finals than Magic
More wins
More everything

SHUT the FK UP idiot. You fall in the same category as Warriorfag, Nanny98

Better overall player, better shooter at almost everything including passing.

You are still not an intelligent man if you don't have LeBron at #2.

Lebron needs to win 5 rings to surpass Magic, and 6 rings to surpass Kareem. Until then, hes the 4th greatest player of all time.

MaxPlayer
02-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Lebron needs to win 5 rings to surpass Magic, and 6 rings to surpass Kareem. Until then, hes the 4th greatest player of all time.

Then I guess Bill Russell and Robert Horry are ahead of all of them

Kiddlovesnets
02-03-2021, 12:21 PM
Then I guess Bill Russell and Robert Horry are ahead of all of them

Not really, 'cause they aint on the same tier. Kareem/Magic/Lebron are on the same tier below MJ, at this point you compare the number of rings and you understand from elementary school that 6 > 5 > 4.

MaxPlayer
02-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Magic/Lebron are on the same tier

Based on... what exactly?

tpols
02-03-2021, 01:48 PM
He's probably more likeable on the court than he is off it. His SJW nonsense is poisonous to society. He has disgraced the game of basketball with his flopping and team hopping, but that doesn't have much of an effect on society.

3ball
02-03-2021, 02:11 PM
I find him extremely likeable, funny, and an elite public speaker.

Unfortunately, I don't think he knows anything about winning basketball, politics, or integrity

k0kakw0rld
02-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Tell Kareem it is not really a good look to win 6 rings and only have 2 FMVPs. The word carried applies here.

Magic isn't f**keep n with LeBron period. Magic himself will tell you that.

tpols
02-03-2021, 02:28 PM

Unfortunately, I don't think he knows anything about winning basketball, politics, or integrity

:roll:

I guess ebonics are your thing.

Never heard X, Martin, or even Ali speak I guess. Amazing how the language devolved since then.

Thenameless
02-03-2021, 02:37 PM

He's won Championships with three different teams, including the most recent one at quite an advanced age. He was the Finals MVP for all of those. And he knows nothing about winning basketball. You could say that he may not win the way "you want him to", but he certainly knows how to get it done his way.

3ball
02-03-2021, 02:38 PM
:roll:

I guess ebonics are your thing.

Never heard X, Martin, or even Ali speak I guess. Amazing how the language devolved since then.

He has the tools to be a great one

So maybe I overstated it

You have a point about the english aspect - part of my problem with his politics isn't so much what he says, it's how he says it.. he needs to realize that the other side doesn't know what he's talking about

3ball
02-03-2021, 02:45 PM
He's won Championships with three different teams, including the most recent one at quite an advanced age. He was the Finals MVP for all of those. And he knows nothing about winning basketball. You could say that he may not win the way "you want him to", but he certainly knows how to get it done his way.

Lebron teams up with the best talent and then mostly loses

He lost more than he won with 4 different teams/tenures - you forget that he was lottery in 2019

he has a lottery record in the championship, so his teams are lottery level compared to championship teams - that's what you're bragging about.. worst championship record (22-33) in 3-pionter history

Axe
02-03-2021, 02:59 PM
I'm pretty sure he is judging your obsession in making numerous threads about him in this board.

3ball
02-03-2021, 03:01 PM
I'm pretty sure he is judging your obsession in making numerous threads about him in this board.

I find that a lot of the people with the most likeable personalities infact know the least and are the biggest douchebags

That's how humans are - we compensate

Look at Elon Musk .. he doesn't appear to be that likeable but apparently knows a shit ton

tpols
02-03-2021, 03:56 PM
He has the tools to be a great one

So maybe I overstated it

You have a point about the english aspect - part of my problem with his politics isn't so much what he says, it's how he says it.. he needs to realize that the other side doesn't know what he's talking about

I'm curious... how do you find LeBron funny or like able? What has he ever done to convey that to you? Given the endless hate, it seems like you're just giving the guy props in one area so that you don't discredit yourself for criticisms in other areas. His politics are indeed backwards. He hates Trump and any white majority group. Shilled for Hillary even. (the devil) So I would like to know how you find him likeable lmao.

Mr. Woke
02-03-2021, 05:24 PM
LeBron haters are insecure/sad people.

To me LBJ is extremely likable and it is always a privilege to watch him play.

Mr. Woke
02-03-2021, 05:25 PM
I'm curious... how do you find LeBron funny or like able? What has he ever done to convey that to you? Given the endless hate, it seems like you're just giving the guy props in one area so that you don't discredit yourself for criticisms in other areas. His politics are indeed backwards. He hates Trump and any white majority group. Shilled for Hillary even. (the devil) So I would like to know how you find him likeable lmao.

Hillary isn't the devil lol, ya dumbass.

Trump is a ****ing dipshit who was an illegitimate president/completely unqualified to do the job. Him and all of his supporters are pure scum.

SATAN
02-03-2021, 06:38 PM
ttrolls is one of the dumbest people I've ever seen.

Gohan
02-03-2021, 06:44 PM
Hillary isn't the devil lol, ya dumbass.

Trump is a ****ing dipshit who was an illegitimate president/completely unqualified to do the job. Him and all of his supporters are pure scum.

This

Gudo
02-03-2021, 07:10 PM
Most superstars will have their stans. What’s odd is if you genuinely hate a player because of his stans. Stans cna be annoying sure. Just have to ignore them and not post.

Its hard to hate a person you don’t personally know. I’m sure Lebron is a standup guy if you know him personally.

tpols
02-03-2021, 07:17 PM
She most definitely is.

3ball
02-03-2021, 07:25 PM

I thought it was funny when he tackled that guy who made the halfcourt shot

I also thought it was impressive when he ditched his notes in that speech and went off the dome

But you're right - he isn't actually funny or have a cool sense of humor like MJ.. it's his goofiness that people feel at home with

A guy can be goofy and likeable but have low character in a lot of ways and be pathetic/fraudulent.. that's bron

He might actually believe on some level that he can touch mike, but every time he sees MJ's elevation on the jumpshot, he knows he doesn't match up evenly.

Airupthere
02-04-2021, 01:17 AM
Insult is what the stans feel about facts. It’s not insulting Lebron to say that he did need to collude in order to win his first chips. He recruited up the wazoo once he felt comfortable with that blueprint. He crabwalks the shit out of his bow legs. He has some of the worst traveling violations and has average footwork for a superstar. He f’n flops and has some of the worst we have seen. He’s brought it upon himself. Lebron should be fine with it. It’s his stans that get insulted to the core.

LAL
02-04-2021, 03:32 AM
Insult is what the stans feel about facts. It’s not insulting Lebron to say that he did need to collude in order to win his first chips. He recruited up the wazoo once he felt comfortable with that blueprint. He crabwalks the shit out of his bow legs. He has some of the worst traveling violations and has average footwork for a superstar. He f’n flops and has some of the worst we have seen. He’s brought it upon himself. Lebron should be fine with it. It’s his stans that get insulted to the core.

That's closer to the truth.

Stop crying bronsexuals. Y'all hate every superstar.

HiLaRy Is NoT ThE dEvIl!! :oldlol:

Gohan
02-04-2021, 11:28 AM
That's closer to the truth.

Stop crying bronsexuals. Y'all hate every superstar.

HiLaRy Is NoT ThE dEvIl!! :oldlol:

So you tryna tell me obama wasn’t the best black president since bill clinton ran?