PDA

View Full Version : eMVPiid continuing his demolition of the Eastern Conference

Mask the Embiid
02-03-2021, 09:24 PM
It's just another game in the neighborhood
20 & 8 @ halftime in the neighborhood
(boston fans thinking)wish you were mines?
(raptor fans thinking)Could you be mines?

AirBonner
02-03-2021, 09:34 PM
Embiid must have won a ring with those stats

999Guy
02-03-2021, 10:11 PM
Embiid must have won a ring with those stats

Why do you fgts come here? Why not just wait to suck the champs dick at the end of every season?

8Ball
02-03-2021, 10:26 PM
Embiid missed 6 games this season.

Can't win MVP and miss 25% of the games.

Xiao Yao You
02-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Embiid missed 6 games this season.

Can't win MVP and miss 25% of the games.

can't even make all league apparently

coin24
02-04-2021, 12:19 AM
The embeta stopper: the playoffs

k0kakw0rld
02-04-2021, 12:24 AM
It's just another game in the neighborhood
20 & 8 @ halftime in the neighborhood
(boston fans thinking)wish you were mines?
(raptor fans thinking)Could you be mines?
We made the man cry on national TV. Nah we don't want his soft ass.
https://zupimages.net/up/21/05/n8ii.gif (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/05/n8ii.gif)

fourkicks44
02-04-2021, 12:42 AM
Shook ones living in the past....

Reality starting to set in....

Worse fears confirmed....

https://i.gifer.com/2ee8.gif

GOBB
02-04-2021, 12:53 AM
Best center in the league.

Axe
02-04-2021, 01:45 AM
https://zupimages.net/up/21/05/n8ii.gif (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/05/n8ii.gif)
At least he had a beautiful girlfriend to console him that time

k0kakw0rld
02-04-2021, 03:41 AM
You are wrong!

KD7
02-04-2021, 08:52 AM
In the regular season

Gudo
02-04-2021, 09:15 AM

Now this is demolition :applause:

GOBB
02-04-2021, 09:19 AM
You are wrong!

No I’m right. Best center you think is good scored 0pts against Dallas in the 4th. Embiid can’t relate because he’s a top scoring in the 4th. The guy you think is better? Further down. It’s just different.

k0kakw0rld
02-04-2021, 09:29 AM
No I’m right. Best center you think is good scored 0pts against Dallas in the 4th. Embiid can’t relate because he’s a top scoring in the 4th. The guy you think is better? Further down. It’s just different.
Tell Embiid to reach a conference final before.

Joker is the right choice here.

Mask the Embiid
02-04-2021, 10:34 AM
seething...

https://i.postimg.cc/xdLVJT0z/download-1.png

GOBB
02-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Tell Embiid to reach a conference final before.

Joker is the right choice here.

Conference finals in a bubble season? That’s cute. He should probably thank Jamal Murray who had one of the best bubble post season runs. But hey...

Wally450
02-04-2021, 10:55 AM
seething...

Funny that you keep dragging the Celtics into this like we don't destroy the Sixers and Embiid every year in the playoffs. You have to ... ya know... beat us in the postseason before you can post something like this. :lol

Manny98
02-04-2021, 10:57 AM
seething...

EmBum literally just got swept by Boston a couple of months ago :roll:

tpols
02-04-2021, 10:58 AM
Baby boy is going to get clapped on Saturday by the Brooklyn Kings.

k0kakw0rld
02-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Conference finals in a bubble season? That’s cute. He should probably thank Jamal Murray who had one of the best bubble post season runs. But hey...

Not like he did not average 24 ppg 10 ppg 6 apg on 51% FG and 43% from 3pt in the bubble, last playoff run.

GOBB
02-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Not like he did not average 24 ppg 10 ppg 6 apg on 51% FG and 43% from 3pt in the bubble, last playoff run.

Embiid did 30-12 *shrugs* no Ben Simmons. Take Jamal Murray off the nuggets Denver is our first round. Let’s not do tit for tat my guy

k0kakw0rld
02-04-2021, 12:57 PM
Embiid did 30-12 *shrugs* no Ben Simmons. Take Jamal Murray off the nuggets Denver is our first round. Let’s not do tit for tat my guy
He got swept putting up "Empty stats" ain't that what y'all call it now? :oldlol:

I repeat SWEPT

JohnMax
02-04-2021, 02:12 PM
https://twitter.com/PompeyOnSixers/status/1356711115770716160
https://twitter.com/LaurenMRosen/status/1357154027381866496

tpols
02-04-2021, 02:27 PM

Tobias Harris is just as good if not better than Murray, who had a fluke run. His splits are in the negative this year, he's averaging 19 PPG with all time bad defense. Yea... what a catch. :oldlol: Hilarious how you keep hyping that dude while Jokic destroys him in every metric this year and last year in the playoffs. Meanwhile, Embiid couldn't even win with Jimmy Butler whose twice the player Murray is.

Axe
02-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Embiid has a terrible injury record

k0kakw0rld
02-04-2021, 03:16 PM
Tobias Harris is just as good if not better than Murray, who had a fluke run. His splits are in the negative this year, he's averaging 19 PPG with all time bad defense. Yea... what a catch. :oldlol: Hilarious how you keep hyping that dude while Jokic destroys him in every metric this year and last year in the playoffs. Meanwhile, Embiid couldn't even win with Jimmy Butler whose twice the player Murray is.

This.

fourkicks44
02-04-2021, 03:56 PM

Answer me this young man, yes or no is fine.

Is Jokic a better defender than Joel Embiid?

GOBB
02-04-2021, 04:06 PM
He got swept putting up "Empty stats" ain't that what y'all call it now? :oldlol:

I repeat SWEPT

Empty stats when he got the team to the playoffs? Yikes. Talk about a reach

GOBB
02-04-2021, 04:10 PM

Tobias was just as good if not better than bubble Jamal Murray last season? News to me. Why else would most sixers fans and non sixers dans alike talk about he is overpaid, needs to be traded but no one eating his contract blah blah blah. Let me find out dudes are confusing this year with last. Sheesh

Sixers lost to a non travel call, lucky bounce from Leonard who won the NBA title that season. Yeah man go ahead and use the embiid can’t win with jimmy statement. The reason why jimmy left is because of Ben and Joel too right? I don’t think dudes really follow hoops outside of their selective team. The era of saying just anything is rampant. Yikes

Manny98
02-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Why are Philly fans talking so much?

You literally just came off getting swept in the first round :facepalm

Humble yourselves

fourkicks44
02-04-2021, 04:14 PM
Tobias was just as good if not better than bubble Jamal Murray last season? News to me. Why else would most sixers fans and non sixers dans alike talk about he is overpaid, needs to be traded but no one eating his contract blah blah blah. Let me find out dudes are confusing this year with last. Sheesh

Sixers lost to a non travel call, lucky bounce from Leonard who won the NBA title that season. Yeah man go ahead and use the embiid can’t win with jimmy statement. The reason why jimmy left is because of Ben and Joel too right? I don’t think dudes really follow hoops outside of their selective team. The era of saying just anything is rampant. Yikes

I don't think any two playoff runs could be more polar opposite that Tobias Harris and Jamal Murray last season :oldlol:

Kudos to Tobi for really turning things around this season. One of the true stories of the year so far.

tpols
02-04-2021, 04:15 PM

Embiid averaged 18 PPG in that series. He was ASS. Jimmy Buckets averaged 23 PPG.

Philly would've easily beat Toronto and an injured Dubs team if they had Jokic. Y'all would've been champions... oh well.

GOBB
02-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Why are Philly fans talking so much?

You literally just came off getting swept in the first round :facepalm

Humble yourselves

What is talking too much? Saying embiid is the best center in the NBA? Who said anything about the sixers team in general winning a title. If anything is said it’s the sixers have just as good a chance to MAKE it to the finals as the other top east teams. If that’s talking a lot then you must have a small wang. Don’t know what to tell you.

P.S Jarrett Allen 7pts last night. Embiid could never. He gets that in the 4th alone

GOBB
02-04-2021, 04:21 PM
Embiid averaged 18 PPG in that series. He was ASS. Jimmy Buckets averaged 23 PPG.

Philly would've easily beat Toronto and an injured Dubs team if they had Jokic. Y'all would've been champions... oh well.

They wouldn’t have. Only in your dreams. Imagine a guy who played 5 seasons and only saw the playoffs twice. Didn’t Jokic lose to the Blazers the year before bubble? The impact. What happened? Hahaha

hold this L
02-04-2021, 04:23 PM
They wouldn’t have. Only in your dreams

I agree him, with Jokic Sixers win the championship that season. Embiid has never been as good as Joker in last year's post season.

tpols
02-04-2021, 04:23 PM
They wouldn’t have. Only in your dreams

Jokic averaged 25/13/8 in the 2019 playoffs. No dream, that was reality. He destroyed Embiid's production and yall lost by a hair.

You add that up, fella.

GOBB
02-04-2021, 04:28 PM
I agree him, with Jokic Sixers win the championship that season. Embiid has never been as good as Joker in last year's post season.

Stop. What are you even basing this off? You do realize the sixers were coached by Brett Brown who was awful right? Somehow Jokic overrides that as well. Hilarious. Jokic not a better defender than Embiid and that’s not up for debate. Jokic is not a better scorer than Embiid and that too is not up for debate. Somehow he’s just that much better and would win more in Philly situation when he lost to the Blazers backed by two midget guards who scored. Stop with the if he had. And talk to me about why he didn’t get past the blazers season before last. Thanks

GOBB
02-04-2021, 04:29 PM
Jokic averaged 25/13/8 in the 2019 playoffs. No dream, that was reality. He destroyed Embiid's production and yall lost by a hair.

You add that up, fella.

Lost in 2nd rd to the blazers. Yikes. We can’t relate

Akeem34TheDream
02-04-2021, 04:37 PM
Jokic is one of my favorite players and I thought he has been better so far but this year Embiid clearly made big improvements. Their playstyles are so different and its hard to compare but I'd love to see these two face each other in the Finals one day.

tpols
02-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Embiid had far more help ~ Butler, Harris, and Simmons all had All Star games under their belt. 4 All Stars. Super team shit. While Jokic was carrying a team that would've been lotto without him. Better scorer but puts up 18 PPG to Jokic's 25 PPG. Yea... tell me more pal.

Axe
02-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Embiid had far more help ~ Butler, Harris, and Simmons all had All Star games under their belt. 4 All Stars. Super team shit. While Jokic was carrying a team that would've been lotto without him. Better scorer but puts up 18 PPG to Jokic's 25 PPG. Yea... tell me more pal.
Sure but too bad they never got past the second round yet

GOBB
02-04-2021, 05:11 PM

Blazers was stacked? Again answer me. Lol The great Jokic who was better than season according to you. Who would’ve got the sixers a title according to you. Could not get past the BLAZERS in the 2nd rd. I need answers why?

Manny98
02-04-2021, 05:27 PM
What is talking too much? Saying embiid is the best center in the NBA? Who said anything about the sixers team in general winning a title. If anything is said it’s the sixers have just as good a chance to MAKE it to the finals as the other top east teams. If that’s talking a lot then you must have a small wang. Don’t know what to tell you.

P.S Jarrett Allen 7pts last night. Embiid could never. He gets that in the 4th alone
Get further than the second round before talking that's all I'm saying.

EmChoke can't be the best big man in basketball till he does something when it matters

GOBB
02-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Get further than the second round before talking that's all I'm saying.

EmChoke can't be the best big man in basketball till he does something when it matters

How far has Jarret Allen gone again? Sixers get past 2nd rd then what is the narrative? Win a title before you talk? Come on with this elementary debate bud. I’m going to need you to graduate before we spar. Because right now you’re getting knocked the **** out like Nate Robinson. Someone pick this goof up

Manny98
02-04-2021, 06:04 PM
Conference finals appearances

Jokic - 1
EmChoke - 0

Can't wait to see Philly get bounced in the second round like always

https://i.postimg.cc/tgSv9cJ9/30zp7x.gif

GOBB
02-04-2021, 06:41 PM
Conference finals appearances

Jokic - 1
EmChoke - 0

Can't wait to see Philly get bounced in the second round like always

https://i.postimg.cc/tgSv9cJ9/30zp7x.gif

Explain Denver 2nd rd vs Blazers non bubble season sir. Everyone avoids it

tpols
02-04-2021, 06:56 PM
No evasion here. The ether is easy.

Jokic averaged 27/14/8 in his loss to Portland on a blistering 126 ORTG and +16 splits. Superstar stuff. The series went 7 games.

Raptors Sixers also went 7 but Embiid averaged 18/8/3 on a pathetic 96 ORTG and -8 splits. Left the arena crying. Jimmy was the 1st option too.

"But duh duh his team lost!"

Yea no shit, there's 10 guys on the court. 29 teams lose every year. Jokic played his part. Your guy didn't.

fourkicks44
02-04-2021, 08:22 PM

Jokic averaged 27/14/8 in his loss to Portland on a blistering 126 ORTG and +16 splits. Superstar stuff. The series went 7 games.

Raptors Sixers also went 7 but Embiid averaged 18/8/3 on a pathetic 96 ORTG and -8 splits. Left the arena crying. Jimmy was the 1st option too.

Yea no shit, there's 10 guys on the court. 29 teams lose every year. Jokic played his part. Your guy didn't.

You evaded my question.

Smoke117
02-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Jokic is the best center in the league, period. That's just a fact whether you and Embiid fans like it or not.

tpols
02-04-2021, 08:30 PM
You evaded my question.

Your question wasn't worth much answering... but since you're groveling for an answer I'll give it to you.

In their respective series, Embiid was +11 over Jokic on defense. On offense? Jokic was +30 over Embiid.

I don't know how good you are at math but try and add those figures up.

And that's efficiency. Volume we're comparing 27/14/8 to 18/8/3.

Next.

fourkicks44
02-04-2021, 10:12 PM
Answer me this young man, yes or no is fine.

Is Jokic a better defender than Joel Embiid?

Your question wasn't worth much answering... but since you're groveling for an answer I'll give it to you.

In their respective series, Embiid was +11 over Jokic on defense. On offense? Jokic was +30 over Embiid.

I don't know how good you are at math but try and add those figures up.

And that's efficiency. Volume we're comparing 27/14/8 to 18/8/3.

Next.

That's still not answering the question.

Manny98
02-04-2021, 10:18 PM
Explain Denver 2nd rd vs Blazers non bubble season sir. Everyone avoids it
Explain Embiid never making the conference finals?

Philly fans get really quiet when the subject turns to the playoffs :oldlol:

fourkicks44
02-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Explain Embiid never making the conference finals?

Philly fans get really quiet when the subject turns to the playoffs :oldlol:

In 3 seasons.

Inexperience.

Management unable to put a competitive team around him.

And Kawhi getting away with traveling.

Simple.

Axe
02-04-2021, 10:44 PM
In 3 seasons.

Inexperience.

Simple.
Kawhit the big fraud

GOBB
02-05-2021, 07:40 AM

Yea blame the other guys for losing to the Blazers. Yikes, superstar stuff. Wait whaaa. All these stats and u don’t mention how Jokic choked in the 4th quarter of that game 7 series bud. 3-10. Or how about game 6 4th quarter where he was MIA? Up 3-2 in the series lose in 7 and ya man didn’t show up when they needed him most.

Talk to me more about that blistering ORTG PLEASE!

Manny98
02-05-2021, 07:46 AM
In 3 seasons.

Inexperience.

Simple.
No excuses.

Jokic got to the conference finals in his second playoffs

If Embiid doesn't reach at least the conference finals this year then it would be a bad look

GOBB
02-05-2021, 08:36 AM
No excuses.

Jokic got to the conference finals in his second playoffs

If Embiid doesn't reach at least the conference finals this year then it would be a bad look

Meanwhile Jarrett Allen 7pts in a game. But you skip over that.

Manny98
02-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Meanwhile Jarrett Allen 7pts in a game. But you skip over that.
Philly fans make it too easy :lol

https://youtu.be/e3E7qq8_yV0