PDA

View Full Version : Celtics need to fire Ainge and Stevens

AirBonner
02-04-2021, 01:42 AM
For wasting Tatum and Brown’s potential. This is sad and I hope they don’t resign if both are still here. Stevens still coaching this team like a college squad and why the hell is Kemba sitting? Dude is more injury prone than Kyrie. :biggums:

Axe
02-04-2021, 01:43 AM
Bring the legendary red back puh-lease

Gudo
02-04-2021, 02:13 AM
Brad has got to go. It’s been the same story for years. This year will be another one that we will let slip by if nothing changes.

Xiao Yao You
02-04-2021, 02:24 AM
last I saw they were one of 3 teams with a top 10 offense and defense

Gohan
02-04-2021, 02:26 AM

Yea but they want to get pass the eco not stay in the same place every year.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-04-2021, 02:28 AM

Yet you keep wanting Snyder gone when he's the only reason Rudy is playable on offense and is a top 5 coach

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-04-2021, 02:29 AM
I told y'all nikkas about Brad for years

Can't coach offense. Final 4 choke artist like in college.

No passion. Weak leader. Players don't get motivated or want to go to war with him. No emotion. Robotic. Soft.

Wants to be Rick Adelman but is a glorified Dave Joerger

LAmbruh
02-04-2021, 02:29 AM
ngl they are starting to look like a treadmill team

Mask the Embiid
02-04-2021, 03:02 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/htnK7vZq/43tpkmnffaq51.jpg

LAmbruh
02-04-2021, 03:14 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/htnK7vZq/43tpkmnffaq51.jpg

:lol

Xiao Yao You
02-04-2021, 03:22 AM
Yet you keep wanting Snyder gone when he's the only reason Rudy is playable on offense and is a top 5 coach

and yet Snyder hasn't been able to win without Gobert. If he was a top 5 coach he wouldn't have been out coached b Malone in the playoffs last year but was

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-04-2021, 03:50 AM
and yet Snyder hasn't been able to win without Gobert. If he was a top 5 coach he wouldn't have been out coached b Malone in the playoffs last year but was

How was he outcoached? They dominated the first half of the series and Bojan was out the whole series who was their 3rd best player and their bench was already one of the worst in the league so that hurt even more. It still came down to last shot in a game 7 and the team stats for both over 7 games were basically even despite Utah not having Bojan the whole series

Xiao Yao You
02-04-2021, 04:31 AM
How was he outcoached? They dominated the first half of the series and Bojan was out the whole series who was their 3rd best player and their bench was already one of the worst in the league so that hurt even more. It still came down to last shot in a game 7 and the team stats for both over 7 games were basically even despite Utah not having Bojan the whole series

Denver went big and he refused to make any adjustments. Still not convinced they aren't better off without Bojan. He brings little to the table besides scoring. Certainly not close to their 3rd best player. Their bench wasn't one of the worst after they changed it.

GOBB
02-04-2021, 10:38 AM
Hilarious the great Danny Ainge and Brad Stevens? Now fans turning on them thinking their are better options out there.

Wally450
02-04-2021, 10:42 AM
I'm sticking with Brad. We weren't playing well at this point last season as well and we ended up as one of the final four teams in the league.

Injuries have plagued us.

Also, are we really getting upset with the second night of a back to back loss on a West Coast roadtrip missing our guard rotation?

We'll be fine.

ArbitraryWater
02-04-2021, 12:31 PM
horror loss

theyre legit going nowhere

AirBonner
02-04-2021, 02:19 PM
I'm sticking with Brad. We weren't playing well at this point last season as well and we ended up as one of the final four teams in the league.

Also, are we really getting upset with the second night of a back to back loss on a West Coast roadtrip missing our guard rotation?

We'll be fine.

It’s always something. We haven’t had a good win or a string of wins in a long time. We are what the raptors were with Lowry and DeRozan

Axe
02-04-2021, 03:00 PM

We'll be fine.
Lol made the conference finals at least three times in the last four years but couldn't get past in any of it.

Gudo
02-04-2021, 03:01 PM
It’s always something. We haven’t had a good win or a string of wins in a long time. We are what the raptors were with Lowry and DeRozan

I share the same thoughts where there has always been an excuse. Kyrie is gone, hayward is gone. If the condition to win is that circumstances should be perfect (eg, no one’s injured, everyone’s shooting well) then that is a tough deal to require since reality happens.

Real Men Wear Green
02-04-2021, 05:39 PM
Is the season even at the quarter mark? The Celtics had the best record in the conference something like 10 days ago. Only one Steven's team has significantly underachieving and that team still made the second round. Conference finals three of the last 4 years without a top 10 player. Two best players are only this season entering their primes. But sure fire everyone because the team had a bad week.

GOBB
02-04-2021, 05:43 PM
Is the season even at the quarter mark? The Celtics had the best record in the conference something like 10 days ago. Only one Steven's team has significantly underachieving and that team still made the second round. Conference finals three of the last 4 years without a top 10 player. Two best players are only this season entering their primes. But sure fire everyone because the team had a bad week.

Wow, someone with some sense.