PDA

View Full Version : Shaq just said the Mavs need a player better than Luka, like Beal or Westbrook

JohnMax
02-05-2021, 04:52 AM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=aOT60ejGmag

Walk on Water
02-05-2021, 05:06 AM
Dallas got beat by a Warriors team with only 9 players and Wiggins was their center.

tpols
02-05-2021, 05:20 AM
Shaq is a racist. I'm from NJ where he grew up... I know and have seen first hand how these fellas think, speak and behave. And I imagine it was even worse 30-40 years ago.

Im so nba'd out
02-05-2021, 06:12 AM
A lot of people think beal and westbrook are better.What is so wild about this? Luka shoots like 25% from 3 and is worthless on defense....Thats what 2021 basketball is....3's and defense...he's not good at either and he's a bad leader.

Brady > Arod not because of arm talent....because of leadership

Manny98
02-05-2021, 06:14 AM
Shaq is a racist. I'm from NJ where he grew up... I know and have seen first hand how these fellas think, speak and behave. And I imagine it was even worse 30-40 years ago.
Black people can't be racist tho :confusedshrug:

Ghost1
02-05-2021, 06:32 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/hjCDv5z1/vdeveqve.png

Axe
02-05-2021, 06:52 AM
Nobody asked where you came from tho

Axe
02-05-2021, 07:31 AM
Dallas got beat by a Warriors team with only 9 players and Wiggins was their center.
Really? Kewl story bruh

coin24
02-05-2021, 09:02 AM
Who didn’t know snaq was a racist..

Imagine his reaction if someone called a darkie a fragile little blackboy:oldlol:

SATAN
02-05-2021, 09:07 AM
Kblaze, sent me coin24's address pls.

MaxPlayer
02-05-2021, 09:46 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZU72O6pZO9mWA/giphy.gif

8Ball
02-05-2021, 09:59 AM

Shaq saw a white guy win MVP over him and he has been bitter ever since.

dawsey6
02-05-2021, 10:05 AM
Marc Cuban look sick to anyone else?:eek:

SATAN
02-05-2021, 10:23 AM
They need a player like The King imo

dbugz
02-05-2021, 12:46 PM
Doncic is overraaatteedddd

Gohan
02-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Doncic is overraaatteedddd

He’s way too overrated

tpols
02-05-2021, 01:33 PM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=aOT60ejGmag

Also, I just lost respect for Luka based on this picture. Why the **** are they having these white guys cuck for african americans? So the black guy can hurl racial insults at you, then you have to wear t-shirts saying "built by black history"? For God's sake, what does Luka have to do with black history? He's from Slovenia... what black history was he built by? There aren't even black people in Slovenia. :facepalm

LeCola
02-05-2021, 01:38 PM
Also, I just lost respect for Luka based on this picture. Why the **** are they having these white guys cuck for african americans? What does Luka have to do with black history? He's from Slovenia... what black history was he built by? There aren't even black people in Slovenia. :facepalm

Should anybody be an animal for being able to defend animal rights?

tpols
02-05-2021, 01:44 PM
Should anybody be an animal for being able to defend animal rights?

That analogy makes no sense. We all deal with animals. We have pets, cats, dogs, etc. So it would make sense to support that. Luka has absolutely nothing to do with black history, much less being built by it. Basketball was also invented by a white guy. So that slogan is just bullshit.

MaxPlayer
02-05-2021, 01:51 PM
That analogy makes no sense. We all deal with animals. We have pets, cats, dogs, etc. So it would make sense to support that. Luka has absolutely nothing to do with black history, much less being built by it. Basketball was also invented by a white guy. So that slogan is just bullshit.

Umm 90% of his co-workers are black, so it's only natural he'd want to make a show of solidarity.

BigShotBob
02-05-2021, 01:59 PM
Also, I just lost respect for Luka based on this picture. Why the **** are they having these white guys cuck for african americans? So the black guy can hurl racial insults at you, then you have to wear t-shirts saying "built by black history"? For God's sake, what does Luka have to do with black history? He's from Slovenia... what black history was he built by? There aren't even black people in Slovenia. :facepalm

There are black people in Slovenia

tpols
02-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Umm 90% of his co-workers are black, so it's only natural he'd want to make a show of solidarity.

that is true... still makes me mad though his co-workers can be racist towards him and he has to bow to them.

tpols
02-05-2021, 02:28 PM
There are black people in Slovenia

Google says there are 200 african immigrants out of a population of 2 million. So really... there aren't. That's .0001%.

HBK_Kliq_2
02-05-2021, 02:30 PM
No defense, extremely ball dominant, can't shoot, no athleticism. Luka sucks and he's picking up so many bad habits at a young age on a shit franchise. That's what makes Kawhi the goat, he picked up all good habits by being drafted by spurs.

Patrick Chewing
02-05-2021, 02:37 PM
Shaq has been saying some dumb shit lately. He get hit on the head recently? He got Covid?

tpols
02-05-2021, 02:38 PM
No defense, extremely ball dominant, can't shoot, no athleticism. Luka sucks and he's picking up so many bad habits at a young age on a shit franchise. That's what makes Kawhi the goat, he picked up all good habits by being drafted by spurs.

Wow I just looked up his splits and he was -8 last year in the playoffs. I didn't realize how bad his defense was. His regular season splits right now are just barely positive. You might be right... he's racking up volume stats, but his in game impact is barely nuetral. I mean 29% from 3? That's pathetic in today's age. And only a 74% FT shooter... that's it. He'll never be a great shooter.

Patrick Chewing
02-05-2021, 02:39 PM

This. The White/Black American History thing doesn't apply to him. He's European. He should be excluded from having to wear stupid shit like this that has nothing to do with him, and his history.

Xiao Yao You
02-05-2021, 02:49 PM
Shaq has been saying some dumb shit lately. He get hit on the head recently? He got Covid?

Lately? Where ya been?

light
02-05-2021, 02:53 PM

How do these fellas think again? Enlighten us.

tpols
02-05-2021, 02:56 PM
How do these fellas think again? Enlighten us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KthACKhTbSg

Jay isn't a ghetto type though.

Thenameless
02-05-2021, 03:01 PM
Shaq was a great player. I don't know if says some of the stuff he does just to be controversial, or if he's really that dumb.

paksat
02-05-2021, 03:02 PM

lmao what is he supposed to do? Say he's not wearing it then have every afro in... the united states for that matter.. bearing down on him.

I can't believe what has happened to the NBA, if you would have told me this is how things would be 15 years I would have LOL'd @ you. If the bad ugly version of basketball isn't enough with the endless 3 point shooting while having people shout, "THEY'RE SO SKILLED LOOK AT THIS SKILL SO SKILL SO F'N SKILLED!"

Now? on top of it you have a sport where 99.9% of the money is controlled by white people, those same people are forcing you to wear these shirts LOL.

light
02-05-2021, 03:04 PM
Shaq is a non-believer and that's fine.

Luka is never going to be loved by everybody.

Name a young all-time great player that wasn't hated on by someone before they won a chip.

tpols
02-05-2021, 03:05 PM
lmao what is he supposed to do? Say he's not wearing it then have every afro in... the united states for that matter.. bearing down on him.

I can't believe what has happened to the NBA, if you would have told me this is how things would be 15 years I would have LOL'd @ you. If the bad ugly version of basketball isn't enough with the endless 3 point shooting while having people shout, "THEY'RE SO SKILLED LOOK AT THIS SKILL SO SKILL SO F'N SKILLED!"

Now? on top of it you have a sport where 99.9% of the money is controlled by white people, those same people are forcing you to wear these shirts LOL.

You're right... he has no choice. I'd wear the shirt too for 100 million dollars. I guess we're all sell outs in the end.

paksat
02-05-2021, 03:06 PM
You're right... he has no choice. I'd wear the shirt too for 100 million dollars. I guess we're all sell outs in the end.

if anything it's making him hate black people lol

guy
02-05-2021, 03:34 PM
Bradley Beal could be better. Thats not a crazy thing to say. But Westbrook???? Westbrook literally might not even be a good player anymore.

Axe
02-05-2021, 04:43 PM
No defense, extremely ball dominant, can't shoot, no athleticism. Luka sucks and he's picking up so many bad habits at a young age on a shit franchise.
Don't forget. Luka never had a game 7, where in he choked by going 6/22 and tallying 14 points on total.

That's what makes Kawhi the goat, he picked up all good habits by being drafted by spurs.
Oh wow, one statement that absolutely reveals your insanely low iq. :applause:

HBK_Kliq_2
02-05-2021, 04:50 PM
Don't forget. Luka never had a game 7, where in he choked by going 6/22 and tallying 14 points on total.

Oh wow, one statement that absolutely reveals your insanely low iq. :applause:

That joke doesn't work in this situation because Luka has never played in a game 7 EVER. You set yourself up for that one, blame your extremely low iq.

HBK_Kliq_2
02-05-2021, 04:54 PM
https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/02/05/mark-cuban-says-f-k-you-to-espn-reporter-for-calling-luka-doncic-a-whiner-video/

Zack Lowe wrote an article about Luka being one of the biggest whiners in the NBA. Mark Cuban response "f*ck you"

hahahaha f*ck you. Classic case of crybaby owner defending crybaby star player.

Axe
02-05-2021, 04:58 PM
That joke doesn't work in this situation because Luka has never played in a game 7 EVER. You set yourself up for that one, blame your extremely low iq.
I never said he did anyway but you can't overlook the fact that elimination game against the nuggets last year was totally embarrassing for a superstar. :confusedshrug:

And you do realize luka has only made the postseason once so far?

bison
02-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Shaq was a great player. I don't know if says some of the stuff he does just to be controversial, or if he's really that dumb.

It’s both. He’s on TV so he has to have ‘controversial’ opinions, but he’s also dumb if he thinks current Westbrook is better than Doncic.

SATAN
02-05-2021, 09:13 PM
Also, I just lost respect for Luka based on this picture.

Of course you did. :facepalm

insight
02-05-2021, 09:27 PM

You are lying. Shaq grew up in San Antonio Texas, he was a military brat. The majority of his high school teammates were white.

BigShotBob
02-05-2021, 09:54 PM
Google says there are 200 african immigrants out of a population of 2 million. So really... there aren't. That's .0001%.

They had a black mayor about 13 years ago or so in '08 or '09.

On topic Luka has regressed mightily this year in terms of his 3pt efficiency and his FT shooting. His defense is also suspect and he monopolizes the ball far too much for my tastes.

With that said he's better than Westbrook and Beal.