PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder. Jordan scored 50 points and near 40 years old

Walk on Water
02-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Let's see Lebron score 50 points in 2024. That would be like what Jordan did. And also, Jordan did it in an error when the pace was slower. People clown on Jordan's comeback. Do they not realize that when he got out of his rust that first year, he went on a stretch where he was averaging 29 points a game and the Wizards were playing like contenders? He was an MVP caliber player. At age 39, Jordan was basically on the same level as Kobe still. Jordan averaged more points at age 39 then Lebron did in his first year.

MJ had 40 points too after age 40. That is equal to scoring 50 now. Do you think Lebron will score 50 points 4 years from now? Think about it. It's a very tough league now.

Jordan also would have hit the game winning shot in the All star game if it weren't for Richard Hamilton messing things up and fouling.

Jordan's knees were banged up. They didn't have the same medical technology as today. If he just had more durability and just slightly more lift, just slightly, Jordan would have averaged 26 to 28 points at age 40.

And that's 28 points back then, which is equal to 35 now.

FireDavidKahn
02-05-2021, 02:17 PM
And he couldn't even get his team to the play offs. Full of empty stats.

Sad

SouBeachTalents
02-05-2021, 02:20 PM
Just a reminder. OP is a fakkit

AirBonner
02-05-2021, 02:21 PM
Let’s see did MJ make the playoffs? Was it in his 18th season?

FultzNationRISE
02-05-2021, 02:22 PM
Let's see Lebron score 50 points in 2024. That would be like what Jordan did. And also, Jordan did it in an error when the pace was slower. People clown on Jordan's comeback. Do they not realize that when he got out of his rust that first year, he went on a stretch where he was averaging 29 points a game and the Wizards were playing like contenders? He was an MVP caliber player. At age 39, Jordan was basically on the same level as Kobe still. Jordan averaged more points at age 39 then Lebron did in his first year.

MJ had 40 points too after age 40. That is equal to scoring 50 now. Do you think Lebron will score 50 points 4 years from now? Think about it. It's a very tough league now.

Jordan also would have hit the game winning shot in the All star game if it weren't for Richard Hamilton messing things up and fouling.

Jordan's knees were banged up. They didn't have the same medical technology as today. If he just had more durability and just slightly more lift, just slightly, Jordan would have averaged 26 to 28 points at age 40.

And that's 28 points back then, which is equal to 35 now.

Yours will be too, if you keep this OP.

Consider this your warning.

Airupthere
02-05-2021, 02:24 PM
See how f'n toxic Lebron stans are. I have no doubt Lebron has the capability to do that at 39. But, did MJ have AD when he was 39-40 yrs old?

Airupthere
02-05-2021, 02:25 PM
And I'm saying Lebron can probably do it if the bubble extends to a few more years. He's not doing that shit in the early 2000s at an old age.

AirBonner
02-05-2021, 02:26 PM
See how f'n toxic Lebron stans are. I have no doubt Lebron has the capability to do that at 39. But, did MJ have AD when he was 39-40 yrs old?

MJ retired twice. Stfu

8Ball
02-05-2021, 02:28 PM
That's all Jordan knows how to do to impact the offense. Be a TMAC level chucker.

LeBron has higher BBIQ. Will utilize passing.

Airupthere
02-05-2021, 02:30 PM
MJ retired twice. Stfu

So Lebron playing full time at full capacity still has trouble catching up in ranking to a part time player? I mean f MJ, but he seems to be the biggest thorn on your side.

AirBonner
02-05-2021, 02:34 PM
So Lebron playing full time at full capacity still has trouble catching up in ranking to a part time player? I mean f MJ, but he seems to be the biggest thorn on your side.
More points, more rebounds, more assists “ having trouble”

FireDavidKahn
02-05-2021, 02:38 PM
And I'm saying Lebron can probably do it if the bubble extends to a few more years. He's not doing that shit in the early 2000s at an old age.

Jordan retired multiple times. Basically got 2 years to rest and restart his body.

Meanwhile LeGOAT never did such a cowardly move

BigShotBob
02-05-2021, 02:41 PM
More points, more rebounds, more assists “ having trouble”

Less rings, less PPG, less FMVP, less MVPs, less steals.....

He's having a lot of troubles.

AirBonner
02-05-2021, 02:45 PM
Less rings, less PPG, less FMVP, less MVPs, less steals.....

He's having a lot of troubles.

LeBron is erasing MJ from the record books

light
02-05-2021, 02:50 PM
Jordan was 38 years old when he did that and he needed 38 shots to get there. :facepalm

LeBron has never taken 38 shots in any game. When he scored 61 he did it on 33 shots. Jordan has never scored 60 with under 37 shots.

You can see why LeBron averages more points per shot than Jordan over their careers.

But I don't think anyone would be surprised to see LeBron score 50 two years from now. He may even do it in the Finals. And his game would be more efficient and with more assists.

Airupthere
02-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Jordan retired multiple times. Basically got 2 years to rest and restart his body.

Meanwhile LeGOAT never did such a cowardly move

Yes because colluding is not cowardly right? Go ahead with the criticism on MJ. But be fair and not forget the shit that Lebron gets away with.

AirBonner
02-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Yes because colluding is not cowardly right? Go ahead with the criticism on MJ. But be fair and not forget the shit that Lebron gets away with.

MJ colluded with refs all the time and even got rules changed

8Ball
02-05-2021, 02:54 PM

No evidence of collusion so stfu with that crap.

LeBrons teams are as organic as Jordans teams.

Airupthere
02-05-2021, 03:03 PM
No evidence of collusion so stfu with that crap.

LeBrons teams are as organic as Jordans teams.

If you don't like using the term collusion then let's spell it out. When MJ could not win in Chicago, did he call Barkley, Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Wilkins, etc to form a team with them? Because Lebron deliberated and had a direct hand in teaming up with Wade and Bosh. You choose to ignore this fact. He teamed up with top players in his division thereby not only having them on his team but also eliminating them as opponents. Is that apples to apples to what MJ had with the Bulls, or with Bird and the Celtics, or Hakeem with the Rockets? Duncan with the Spurs? Kobe without Shaq?

Airupthere
02-05-2021, 03:06 PM
MJ colluded with refs all the time and even got rules changed

Lebron colludes with everyone. Refs, opposing players, you name it. He gets away with flopping, travelling, flagrant fouls that others would get called for in an already softened league.

And again, straight from the horse's mouth since you choose to ignore the fact that he colludes/recruits.
“I’ve been trying to get guys to come play with me since, like, 2007,” he said. “I’ve got rejected a lot. But I’ve also [not] got rejected a lot.”

Hey Yo
02-05-2021, 03:17 PM
Collusion - secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose.

What are all the incidences where it has been proven that James has done the above?

8Ball
02-05-2021, 03:27 PM
None. Zero collusion. LeBron calling up players in free agency doesn't mean collusion at all. Its called free agency.

LeBron Wade and Bosh were all free agents and Miami had cap space. No collusion.

End of story.

Jordan retired too many times due to mental fatigue and didn't have a free agency to choose what he wanted to do.

Durant colluded with Kyrie since that agreement was made public minutes after free agency started and they were still under contract. The heatles spent a week in free agency taking meetings.

k0kakw0rld
02-05-2021, 03:30 PM
The real question why does that matter?

FireDavidKahn
02-05-2021, 03:31 PM
Lebron colludes with everyone. Refs, opposing players, you name it. He gets away with flopping, travelling, flagrant fouls that others would get called for in an already softened league.

And again, straight from the horse's mouth since you choose to ignore the fact that he colludes/recruits.
“I’ve been trying to get guys to come play with me since, like, 2007,” he said. “I’ve got rejected a lot. But I’ve also [not] got rejected a lot.”

The LeBron Derangement Syndrome™ is strong with this one.

Axe
02-05-2021, 04:26 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/1yjr8um3El2Pj89ZAK/giphy.gif

FireDavidKahn
02-05-2021, 04:28 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtcKEAjXAAAQJyM?format=jpg&name=medium