PDA

View Full Version : Common sense not so common

GOBB
02-06-2021, 11:27 AM
3 killed in murder suicide (https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-pennsylvania-neighbors-dead-fight-224921402.html)

Video of what actually happened.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK4Wz9EA5oA/?igshid=1wpr7aadldxir

“You got to know when to hold em know when to fold em. Know when to walk away.”

I’ll never understand why people get more bolder when a weapon is drawn. All 3 are still alive if the couple just stfu and went inside.

LAmbruh
02-06-2021, 11:38 AM
when he came back with the rifle to finish the job :lebronamazed:

Bllllattttt Blllaatttt

wanna hear another joke Murray?

iamgine
02-06-2021, 11:38 AM
This is a really nice video. Exciting stuff.

Stanley Kobrick
02-06-2021, 11:43 AM
this is why open carry is crucial, to protect yourself from neighbors snow drift and dog poop

"The Goys were shoveling the snow from their parking spots, shoveling the snow across the road, and throwing the snow onto Spaide's property,"

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2021, 11:54 AM
This is a really nice video. Exciting stuff.

Why do you want us to so badly know that you're different?

Nobody makes these comments for anything

"this is a nice video" not even for pancakes u see these comments.

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Where did the first 5 shots go?

They did not react at all...

And then with the first gun he bowed over the woman and shot her twice in head area, and seemingly, did not connect at all?

Long Duck Dong
02-06-2021, 12:12 PM
This is obviously tragic and sad but I couldn't help but appreciate the almost scripted nature of the video. It's starts out in a loud street full of activity and emotion and ends with a corpse in an empty street with the snow gently falling on a quiet street except for a the faint ringtone of an unanswered iPhone.

GOBB
02-06-2021, 12:13 PM
Where did the first 5 shots go?

They did not react at all...

And then with the first gun he bowed over the woman and shot her twice in head area, and seemingly, did not connect at all?

Seemed like he let off warning shots then proceeded to shoot the guy then lady. Probably not a good shooter as he went back for a rifle to finish the lady off (who still was talkin shit) and guy.

iamgine
02-06-2021, 12:15 PM
Why do you want us to so badly know that you're different?

Nobody makes these comments for anything

"this is a nice video" not even for pancakes u see these comments.

I like it. Hope for more.

Long Duck Dong
02-06-2021, 12:16 PM
Stupidity all around. These people didn't deserve to get shot but it looks like they bullied and antagonized this guy to the point he couldn't take it anymore. They were shoveling snow on his property and actually had the gall to act offended when he took exception to it.

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2021, 12:30 PM
I like it. Hope for more.

Why?

iamgine
02-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Why?

Cause

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2021, 12:34 PM
Cause

Cmon man, if you gonna tease us, at least let us in your reason.

I'm interested in the psychology. Don't act shy now.

GOBB
02-06-2021, 12:41 PM
Stupidity all around. These people didn't deserve to get shot but it looks like they bullied and antagonized this guy to the point he couldn't take it anymore. They were shoveling snow on his property and actually had the gall to act offended when he took exception to it.

They have a history. The couple has been bullying the neighbor for quite some time. I think that plus the recent argument and perhaps the shooter had other life issues that made him care less about life/living. He reached his breaking point and went overkill.

iamgine
02-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Cmon man, if you gonna tease us, at least let us in your reason.

I'm interested in the psychology. Don't act shy now.

Not sure which part was teasing. Might be reading too much into it.

SouBeachTalents
02-06-2021, 12:59 PM
That couple obviously seemed like a nightmare to have for neighbors, but how can you let something like an argument over snow drive you to commit murder and essentially end your own life?

Maybe after years of feuding with them and being trapped in the shittiness of the pandemic he just snapped. Honestly reminded me of Ziggy from the Wire

hateraid
02-06-2021, 01:23 PM
GoBB, did you know them?

GOBB
02-06-2021, 01:33 PM
GoBB, did you know them?

Hell nah. That area is Wilkes Barre. I have no business there unless I’m passing through.

GOBB
02-06-2021, 01:41 PM
That couple obviously seemed like a nightmare to have for neighbors, but how can you let something like an argument over snow drive you to commit murder and essentially end your own life?

Maybe after years of feuding with them and being trapped in the shittiness of the pandemic he just snapped. Honestly reminded me of Ziggy from the Wire

More than snow. The disrespect. We all have different levels before we react and not tolerate it anymore. Outside lookin in I wouldn’t have taken it that far. But other factors like how long have you been engaged in the back and forth factor in. What was done/said. And maybe he was going through something in life and here these two come with their nonsense. I’d like to know the backstory on the guy. All I read is he was in the navy, he’s in the reserves now. Got his masters in some type of engineering after the navy. No wife, no kids. Got siblings. He took his life quick too. So got to be more.

LAmbruh
02-06-2021, 01:42 PM

Doesn't take much, all it took for Welfarefan is a couple Korean kids playing parking lot baseball for him to make his "last stand" after accidently breaking his one window.

https://i.postimg.cc/mg90gWwn/dfghsdfhs.jpg

albeit he's been bullied by exterior motives via the web for 10+ years to make him tilt

highwhey
02-06-2021, 01:46 PM
Doesn't take much, all it took for Welfarefan is a couple Korean kids playing parking lot baseball for him to make his "last stand" after accidently breaking his one window.

albeit he's been bullied by exterior motives via the web for 10+ years to make him tilt

cheap glass probably just shattered from a neighbor in the next unit slamming the door shut :roll:

LAmbruh
02-06-2021, 01:51 PM
cheap glass probably just shattered from a neighbor in the next unit slamming the door shut :roll:

:roll::roll:

~primetime~
02-06-2021, 02:10 PM
Disgusting IMO...wish I had not watched that TBH

I feel like this is pretty much what confrontation has come to in the US...we do not fist fight anymore.

Internet has desensitized everyone to this kind of thing, we don't even value human life any more. Shooter probably depressed and on several meds, with a stock pile of guns, basically a ticking time bomb...and we are a country absolutely loaded with time bombs like that, I know a few myself...depressed, on meds, and have enough guns for a small militia.

Patrick Chewing
02-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Hell nah. That area is Wilkes Barre. I have no business there unless I’m passing through.

Probably an every day occurrence in your part of town.

GOBB
02-06-2021, 02:23 PM
Probably an every day occurrence in your part of town.

True. I mean disrespecting and threatening to fight a person who served this country. All because they were in the wrong and got called out for it. Definitely an every day thing in my part of town which happened a to be red (go trump!).

GOBB
02-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Disgusting IMO...wish I had not watched that TBH

I feel like this is pretty much what confrontation has come to in the US...we do not fist fight anymore.

Internet has desensitized everyone to this kind of thing, we don't even value human life any more. Shooter probably depressed and on several meds, with a stock pile of guns, basically a ticking time bomb...and we are a country absolutely loaded with time bombs like that, I know a few myself...depressed, on meds, and have enough guns for a small militia.

So basically my right to own a gun to defend myself, my family, my home means nothing. I have to fist fight you because you are being the disrespectful, toxic neighbor who is not only in the wrong? But you and I quote “I’ll make your life a living HELL living across from me”. What if dude is not a fighter? What if he has a level of disrespect he can only tolerate so much of before he goes to the gun? Forget all of that and box me even tho you don’t know how to fight and/or don’t want too. Do not only do you disrespect and have for awhile (according to reports). I now have to do what u want which is fist fight? Makes no sense. I’m also sure they owned guns as well. I’m not defending any of the 3 here. But I refuse to make it seem like the couple that for killed weren’t the reason they are gone today.

This is textbook bullying. They are mid 50’s still bullying. At what point do they grow up and out of that? At what point do they acknowledge “you know what I apologize for throwing snow on your property”? At what point do they realize I have my son inside? Come on man.

You’re talking about fist fight with one guy who is 47 the other who is 49. Too old for that shit. Grow up

highwhey
02-06-2021, 02:43 PM
True. Definitely an every day thing in my part of town which happened a to be red (go trump!).

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/banderas.png

~primetime~
02-06-2021, 03:28 PM
So basically my right to own a gun to defend myself, my family, my home means nothing. I have to fist fight you because you are being the disrespectful, toxic neighbor who is not only in the wrong? But you and I quote “I’ll make your life a living HELL living across from me”. What if dude is not a fighter? What if he has a level of disrespect he can only tolerate so much of before he goes to the gun? Forget all of that and box me even tho you don’t know how to fight and/or don’t want too. Do not only do you disrespect and have for awhile (according to reports). I now have to do what u want which is fist fight? Makes no sense. I’m also sure they owned guns as well. I’m not defending any of the 3 here. But I refuse to make it seem like the couple that for killed weren’t the reason they are gone today.

This is textbook bullying. They are mid 50’s still bullying. At what point do they grow up and out of that? At what point do they acknowledge “you know what I apologize for throwing snow on your property”? At what point do they realize I have my son inside? Come on man.

You’re talking about fist fight with one guy who is 47 the other who is 49. Too old for that shit. Grow up

I own a gun GOBB, if someone breaks in my house theyre getting shot...there will be no fist throwing. I'm not suggesting we take away guns from responsible sober individuals...and I certainly never said your right to defend yourself "means nothing".

I was more or less just voicing that it's a shame this is what society has evolved to...we have a lot of people who are not mentally 'well', and this dude was one of them. That's not how secure mentally fit adult handles a bully, and if this is how you would have handled that couple too?, then that just further shows what we have evolved to.

The couple who was gunned down were probably massive a-holes, and they probably deserved to be put in their place...but not like that. And I hope they didn't have children.

And1AllDay
02-06-2021, 04:05 PM

weak minded individual

GOBB
02-06-2021, 04:48 PM
I own a gun GOBB, if someone breaks in my house theyre getting shot...there will be no fist throwing. I'm not suggesting we take away guns from responsible sober individuals...and I certainly never said your right to defend yourself "means nothing".

I was more or less just voicing that it's a shame this is what society has evolved to...we have a lot of people who are not mentally 'well', and this dude was one of them. That's not how secure mentally fit adult handles a bully, and if this is how you would have handled that couple too?, then that just further shows what we have evolved to.

The couple who was gunned down were probably massive a-holes, and they probably deserved to be put in their place...but not like that. And I hope they didn't have children.

I wouldn’t have handled it that way. You have to be careful who you argue with more so what you say. It as humans we argue, it happens. I have enough sense to know what lines not to cross if I’m expecting a potentially violent confrontation. I also have enough sense to know if someone leaves that argument and says “I’ll be right back”. It’s in my best interest not to expect fisticuffs when he returns.. And I damn sure wouldn’t want to live across the street from those two assholes either. They had a teenage son (I think 13) with autism that was inside the house. Something that couple should’ve considered when they poked that Bear. I’m not sure if he was mentally ill. Nothing has been reported if he was. All we know about the shooter is he served in navy, went on to get a masters in engineering from Villanova. Worked for a company as an environmental engineer while being a reserve. Like I said before I would like to know what his backstory was for him to commit suicide soon after he killed those two. Did he have mental issues? Do he have terminal cancer? Was he facing prison time? Did he lose job/file for bankruptcy? So many questions unknown. He’s probably someone I wouldn’t have associated with in life no ways. But I’m still curious what went on to make him not give a shit about life be it theirs and his own. The couple didn’t deserve to get bodied like that but they didn’t do themselves any favors in that situation either.

There’s consequences for being a bully. Are some consequences justified? No, but they exist. So as a bully maybe you should consider those options instead? Can’t just cross the lines of disrespect til your heart is content then expect the worse case scenario is a fist fight.

imdaman99
02-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Jeez. Obviously when you're pushed you stand up for yourself but I'm anti confrontation because you really don't know how crazy the guy you just verbally or physically abused is. These neighbors sound like miserable ***** but no one deserves death because of that. We don't know the whole story but the guy got pushed till he couldn't take it anymore. Doubt this was their first fracas as well.

PistonsFan#21
02-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Did the wife pull out a gun herself at the 52 seconds mark in the vid? It's hard to say if she was shooting at him as well or just pointing her gun

Long Duck Dong
02-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Media outlets almost acting like the shooter was the victim. :oldlol:

Numerous accounts of of how much people liked him and how sad people were that he died. Navy vet with Bronze Star so I assume he saw at least a little combat. Plus numerous decorations over his time with the military. Marathon runner and somewhat active in the community. Master's degree in engineering and looks like he made a decent living as an engineer but I don't think the area he lived in was great.

Nothing on the 2 neighbors except that they had an autistic 15 year old and look like white trash.

GOBB
02-06-2021, 05:05 PM
Jeez. Obviously when you're pushed you stand up for yourself but I'm anti confrontation because you really don't know how crazy the guy you just verbally or physically abused is. These neighbors sound like miserable ***** but no one deserves death because of that. We don't know the whole story but the guy got pushed till he couldn't take it anymore. Doubt this was their first fracas as well.

It’s not. It’s been several issues ongoing with the couple being the main ones igniting it for whatever reason. Maybe privilege? They’ve lived there all their lives here comes the new guy. I don’t know. But cops never been called during the disputes these two neighbors have had. What made dude call him a queer? Was he a queer and that’s one of the reasons that couple disproved of him as a neighbor? Or was that just a term used to call another man to get them mad? A lot of questions. But this was not their first rodeo. It was just the breaking point.

GOBB
02-06-2021, 05:06 PM
Did the wife pull out a gun herself at the 52 seconds mark in the vid? It's hard to say if she was shooting at him as well or just pointing her gun

It may have been a phone and she was recording. When he got the gun they were basically double daring him to use it. In which she pulled out her phone to capture him with a gun. If she had a gun and didn’t shoot why even pull it out? Because the husband was hit first then her second.

Long Duck Dong
02-06-2021, 05:20 PM
It may have been a phone and she was recording. When he got the gun they were basically double daring him to use it. In which she pulled out her phone to capture him with a gun. If she had a gun and didn’t shoot why even pull it out? Because the husband was hit first then her second.

There has to be some sort of audio delay right? No way they're still standing there while he's shooting at them unless he was shooting in the air at first and even if so, that lady with her phone took a while to realize her husband had been hit lol.

GOBB
02-06-2021, 05:21 PM
There has to be some sort of audio delay right? No way they're still standing there while he's shooting at them unless he was shooting in the air at first

Yea he fired warning shots first (neither ran why?). Then at them. Hit husband after he turned around and I think she held phone up saying I got video and was hit soon after.

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Not sure which part was teasing. Might be reading too much into it.

Saying stuff like "I like this" as your entire post is a bit weird.

Plenty people like many things, they don't go somewhere to say that they liked it.

Its a filler comment.

Why dont you let us in.

You obviously care for the attention.

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Media outlets almost acting like the shooter was the victim. :oldlol:

Numerous accounts of of how much people liked him and how sad people were that he died. Navy vet with Bronze Star so I assume he saw at least a little combat. Plus numerous decorations over his time with the military. Marathon runner and somewhat active in the community. Master's degree in engineering and looks like he made a decent living as an engineer but I don't think the area he lived in was great.

Nothing on the 2 neighbors except that they had an autistic 15 year old and look like white trash.

Yeah the linked article here was a bit of a head scratcher..

repeatedly mentioning how the neighbors kept insulting him, making obscene gestures etc. but nothing about the shooter.

Legit insinuating they drove him to doing that, like it was a response you could have expected.

I dont even wanna believe people are sad he died.

Who mourns the death of a cold blooded murderer? Ridiculous society

GOBB
02-06-2021, 08:29 PM
Yeah the linked article here was a bit of a head scratcher..

repeatedly mentioning how the neighbors kept insulting him, making obscene gestures etc. but nothing about the shooter.

Legit insinuating they drove him to doing that, like it was a response you could have expected.

I dont even wanna believe people are sad he died.

Who mourns the death of a cold blooded murderer? Ridiculous society

He was a veteran so probably same people who hated when Kaepernick kneeled for social injustice when they felt it was disrespect to those who serve/served

iamgine
02-06-2021, 09:06 PM
Saying stuff like "I like this" as your entire post is a bit weird.

Plenty people like many things, they don't go somewhere to say that they liked it.

Its a filler comment.

Why dont you let us in.

You obviously care for the attention.

As I said, you might be reading too much into it.

Axe
02-06-2021, 10:02 PM
Maybe it was made in china so that's why it gave up so easily :ohwell:

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2021, 10:16 PM
As I said, you might be reading too much into it.

Into what?

Its pretty straightforward.

You thought this senseless killing was exciting, I'm asking, why?

It's not hard to answer.

iamgine
02-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Into what?

Its pretty straightforward.

You thought this senseless killing was exciting, I'm asking, why?

It's not hard to answer.

Cause it is. :confusedshrug: