PDA

View Full Version : Michael Beasley used to beat LeBron 1-on-1 "Every Time"

eliteballer
02-07-2021, 07:02 PM
https://clutchpoints.com/heat-news-michael-beasley-used-to-regularly-beat-lebron-james-in-1-on-1-in-miami-practices/

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/07/13/michael-beasley-beat-lebron-james-1-on-1-everytime-says-heat-insider/

Wow...and this is with LeRoid being juiced up..

light
02-07-2021, 07:06 PM
That team had a lot of fun. LeBron used to beat Ray Allen in three point shooting contests.

Beasley had a ton of offensive talent at 6'10 and it flashed sometimes in Miami but he could never get all of his ducks in a row.

GOBB
02-07-2021, 07:07 PM
Ummm Beasley was a great 1 on 1 player. Why is this shocking? He still cooks people to this day

Bronbron23
02-07-2021, 07:13 PM
This shouldn't be shocking. One on one is a different animal.

Airupthere
02-07-2021, 07:16 PM
There are no superteams in one on ones. I can only imagine how confused footwork was in oen on ones?

Uncle Drew
02-07-2021, 07:17 PM
These are the type of stories the haters have to cling on these days, a 1-on-1 loss against a former #2 pick... Michael Jordan lost to an investment banker mate.

Airupthere
02-07-2021, 07:20 PM
The phrase “every time” here is key :oldlol:

Micku
02-07-2021, 07:29 PM
Michael Beasley had talent man. I thought he could've been similar to Carmelo in his prime. But he never did. I guess he just never figure out how to translate his talents to the team game? I dunno.

Plus he looked high all the time lol. I wish he was on the GSW. Him and Klay would've been funny together.

Jasper
02-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Ummm Beasley was a great 1 on 1 player. Why is this shocking? He still cooks people to this day

exactly .... pre-season he was rocking - but no team ever picked him up.
When he played for the Bucks - he was such a good fit off the bench , but the team must of saw he had a screw loose.

Jasper
02-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Michael Beasley had talent man. I thought he could've been similar to Carmelo in his prime. But he never did. I guess he just never figure out how to translate his talents to the team game? I dunno.

Plus he looked high all the time lol. I wish he was on the GSW. Him and Klay would've been funny together.

lmao - u're probably right

Axe
02-07-2021, 08:11 PM
These are the type of stories the haters have to cling on these days, a 1-on-1 loss against a former #2 pick... Michael Jordan lost to an investment banker mate.
Not sure what you're trying to point out here, since this thread has nothing to do with baldan tho. :confusedshrug:

GOBB
02-07-2021, 08:22 PM

You’re an idiot if you think that was a serious 1 on 1

TheCorporation
02-07-2021, 10:06 PM
That team had a lot of fun. LeBron used to beat Ray Allen in three point shooting contests.

Beasley had a ton of offensive talent at 6'10 and it flashed sometimes in Miami but he could never get all of his ducks in a row.

+1

3ball
02-08-2021, 12:03 AM
Beasley was old school

Im so nba'd out
02-08-2021, 01:11 AM
A lot of fathers let their kids win to give them confidence OP...LeBron also "regularly" loses to Maximus James.Tried to give Beas some confidence

HylianNightmare
02-08-2021, 04:37 AM
Beasley played in the wrong era. before tweeners and before they dropped the weed tests

Uncle Drew
02-08-2021, 07:52 AM
You’re an idiot if you think that was a serious 1 on 1

You are an idiot if. No wait, you're just an idiot period.

GOBB
02-08-2021, 08:38 AM

You clearly never played basketball in life. Never played 1 on 1. Never watched a 1 on 1.

MJ and that exec was not a serious 1 on 1. You’re dumb for bringing it up and using it to make a point no one has a clue about.

Uncle Drew
02-08-2021, 08:43 AM
You clearly never played basketball in life. Never played 1 on 1. Never watched a 1 on 1.

MJ and that exec was not a serious 1 on 1. You’re dumb for bringing it up and using it to make a point no one has a clue about.

Exhibit A.

GOBB
02-08-2021, 09:43 AM
Exhibit A.

Yea you’re just typing just to type at this point. Cringe

Uncle Drew
02-08-2021, 09:58 AM

Poor, poor GOBB. Always the same old story. You fail to see sarcasm, irony or fun in anything, as proven evident by your previous forty-seven thousand, six hundred eighty-seven posts. That's why your life is pathetic.

SATAN
02-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Uncle Drew is partially right. You can clearly see MJ go into desperation mode towards the end. MJ is clearly trying to block him and win but he's out smarted by the feisty little banker.

MJ doesn't yell out "OH NO!!" for no reason as the 5'3 banking big wig makes a mockery of His Airness in front of 20-30 witnesses.

SATAN
02-08-2021, 10:14 AM
It's even worse after watching it again. MJ had the nerve to keep trash talking before getting his ass handed to him. :oldlol:

Also, GOBB "came back" when Shogon went missing. Just saying.

GOBB
02-08-2021, 10:18 AM
It's even worse after watching it again. MJ had the nerve to keep trash talking before getting his ass handed to him. :oldlol:

Also, GOBB "came back" when Shogon went missing. Just saying.

I'll ignore your stupidity into thinking MJ actually lost sleep losing to an investment banker who paid lots of money for that encounter. I'll address the fact you're dumbass is even implying I may be another poster here, such as Shogon. Very weird for a person to keep tabs on who went missing/came back. Even more weird you have an alt account. Post on your regular account coward. You dudes are too weird here doing stuff like this.

SATAN
02-08-2021, 10:20 AM
MJ actually lost the 1 on 1...

Do you think he didn't?

GOBB
02-08-2021, 10:40 AM
MJ actually lost the 1 on 1...

Do you think he didn't?

Are you remedial? Do you think MJ took that 1 on 1 serious? He didn't. You can watch the got damn game and see the average joe's trying their hardest and MJ coasting. Its exactly like when Kobe and Gigi played one on one and she was giving him buckets. Cool to see but anyone with common sense knows Kobe was laxed because he knew he was far more superior than her.

SATAN
02-08-2021, 10:52 AM
No. I don't think MJ was taking it very seriously for the most part but I still think he wanted to win at the end which seems pretty evident. He didn't though. You think he was paid off or doesn't like competition all of a sudden? Or he's an asshole who expects this obviously smart guy to be non athletic? Why even make a big deal about it? Not sure why you're going against the reality of MJ losing.

GOBB
02-08-2021, 11:47 AM
No. I don't think MJ was taking it very seriously for the most part but I still think he wanted to win at the end which seems pretty evident. He didn't though. You think he was paid off or doesn't like competition all of a sudden? Or he's an asshole who expects this obviously smart guy to be non athletic? Why even make a big deal about it? Not sure why you're going against the reality of MJ losing.

MJ has lost games. MJ has lost series. MJ has played bad even in wins. MJ has lost 1 on 1. MJ has lost card games, dice, gambling. MJ is not immune to losing. To make your life happy MJ lost the 1 v 1 to this investment banker. I add context to the situation and know that 1 v 1 wasn’t competitive at all. Of course at the end for game point MJ would take it a little more serious than the first check ball. But not enough. I’ve let people who weren’t on my level defeat me and I’ll even try to win it at the end then laugh when I don’t. That was this.

That said using this in comparison to Michael Beasley beating lebron in a 1 v 1 is silly. Holds no weight, merit whatever. Period.

Airupthere
02-08-2021, 12:05 PM
Again people are missing the phrase “every time” here. Saying beasley won once is ok, heck maybe even a few times.. but every f’n time?

Axe
02-08-2021, 07:46 PM

The ether lol

Axe
02-08-2021, 07:50 PM
I'll ignore your stupidity into thinking MJ actually lost sleep losing to an investment banker who paid lots of money for that encounter. I'll address the fact you're dumbass is even implying I may be another poster here, such as Shogon. Very weird for a person to keep tabs on who went missing/came back. Even more weird you have an alt account. Post on your regular account coward. You dudes are too weird here doing stuff like this.
:yaohappy:

MaxPlayer
02-08-2021, 07:57 PM
Yes, losing at basketball to Michael Beasley is way more embarrassing than losing to an investment banker

https://media.giphy.com/media/a3zqvrH40Cdhu/giphy.gif