PDA

View Full Version : Unbias talk, How did you feel about the officiating last night?

hateraid
02-08-2021, 01:47 PM
Personally I thought the Chiefs got screwed. Those flags definitely changed the momentum

CelticBaller
02-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Refs literally have helped the chiefs in every game I watched, no sympathy

warriorfan
02-08-2021, 01:54 PM
It was fine. KC committed a bunch of penalties.

GrayGoat
02-08-2021, 01:55 PM
The tears are honestly delicious

hateraid
02-08-2021, 02:01 PM
So was the unbias part missed? Lol

tpols
02-08-2021, 02:04 PM
Everybody knows they got screwed. The overturned interception was massive and it was a totally bogus call away from the play, with contact that happens both ways every single play. And the mike evans PI where he didn't even get his hands within 5 yards of the ball. The rules say you don't call PI on uncatchable balls but I've seen Brady pull that bullshit stunt at the end of halves a million times. Just launch a hail Mary and have his guy fall down, cry to the refs and get a huge play out of it. The game was in Tampa and was set up as Brady's GOAT send off.

CelticBaller
02-08-2021, 02:05 PM
So was the unbias part missed? Lol

unless you're a robot or have never watched a football game before it is hard to be unbiased. Even then those were the right calls lol

CelticBaller
02-08-2021, 02:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wstw3ZOEydE&ab_channel=DelsFilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6kGW9TrLXk&ab_channel=budleewiser

never forget

Nanners
02-08-2021, 02:12 PM
Worst reffing since that Seahawks vs Steelers superbowl... that said the Bucs looked like the better team from start to finish and I think they would have won without help from the refs

warriorfan
02-08-2021, 02:24 PM
unless you're a robot or have never watched a football game before it is hard to be unbiased. Even then those were the right calls lol

He is the one being the biased one :lol

~primetime~
02-08-2021, 02:29 PM
Mahomes was pressured 29 times, 52% of his dropbacks...That's the most in the history of the Super Bowl.

TB defense came with the right plan...and even though there were some questionable calls, the better team won last night IMO

GrayGoat
02-08-2021, 02:30 PM
Personally I thought the Chiefs got screwed. Those flags definitely changed the momentum

“Unbias talk”

Thorpesaurous
02-08-2021, 03:08 PM
I agree with the sentiment that it wasn't great, but they didn't play well anyway.

I wasn't crazy about the PI stuff. I found it odd that Romo said they hold a lot, it's almost like the league told the announcers they were preparing to look for it. It just feels like those calls can be made all the time. I particularly didn't like the one in the end zone, as that ball hit the back wall.

But end of the day, they couldn't protect Mahomes. They put themselves in their own hole with dumb penalties, like the Personal Foul, and the lining up offsides. And they couldn't finish drives on the few chances they had to.

I had taken Tampa to win on the money line, and it played it mostly like I thought, but Tampa's offense did way more than I expected. And a lot of that was aided by a few questionable calls, and few just really poor decisions by the Chief defenders.

highwhey
02-08-2021, 04:16 PM
bucs were gonna win no matter what with the atrocious play from the chiefs O-line. Pat was running all game long, never got a clean look. bucs defense played amazing, they deserve just as much credit as brady does if anything. but the officiating was terrible at times. officiating wasn't going to decide this game, but it was bad.

hateraid
02-08-2021, 05:00 PM
“Unbias talk”

How is that bias? It's an opinion. Tears taste great? Completely bias

BigKobeFan
02-08-2021, 05:29 PM
The refs didn't force Mahome to run around the field and throwing erratic passes.

Axe
02-08-2021, 05:59 PM
“Unbias talk”
:roll:

scuzzy
02-08-2021, 06:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUfliO7XhuQ

Derka
02-08-2021, 07:03 PM
A couple of the calls were soft. The rest were penalties. The Chiefs blew it, not the refs.

GOBB
02-08-2021, 07:32 PM
Horrible officiating. The one with honey badger was huge. Definitely killed momentum. I don’t think the officiating was bad enough that it dictated the game. Chiefs flat out couldn’t capitalize off anything when given the slightest of chance. OL was horrific, Kelce dropped a critical 3rd down and he’s known for hands. Hill dropped a TD. D. Will dropped a TD pass from an incredible throw by Mahommes who like great QBs find ways to get the ball for guys to make a play. He has to catch that. It’s the SB. We’ve seen David Tyree make a game changing catch in the SB. To Bucs defense just played great, Chiefs didn’t make the plays and Bucs played smart. They didn’t do anything too crazy.

The officiating did ruin the game for viewers. I simply stopped watching in the 4th. If I had to blame them for anything it was making this matchup a bit unwatchable.

Doomsday Dallas
02-08-2021, 09:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqceb5H1_-M

I thought that was some bull$hit.

warriorfan
02-08-2021, 09:40 PM
A couple of the calls were soft. The rest were penalties. The Chiefs blew it, not the refs.

This.

Doomsday Dallas
02-08-2021, 09:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQbLQ2xqkVw

I thought that was some bull$hit too. Both flags.