PDA

View Full Version : Zach Lavine is currently better than Kyrie Irving

PeroAntic
02-09-2021, 03:59 PM
He got robbed by the refs again last night, but make no mistake Lavine is right now a top 3 shooting guard in the league. I love Kyrie, but at this point Zach is simply better - less injury prone, more reliable, better off ball player and a better defender.

Manny98
02-09-2021, 04:16 PM
If he's so good then he should have his team in the playoffs, especially in the East

Draz
02-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Lavine is the definition of inflated stats.

light
02-09-2021, 04:48 PM
He got robbed by the refs again last night, but make no mistake Lavine is right now a top 3 shooting guard in the league. I love Kyrie, but at this point Zach is simply better - less injury prone, more reliable, better off ball player and a better defender.

Kyrie is still a better player.

Offensively he's better by a nice margin. More efficient overall.

They both suck defensively but Kyrie actually sucks less than LaVine.

Kyrie is better defensively on a Points Per Possession basis and also in terms of Defensive Rating.

Zach LaVine is so bad defensively in terms of Points Per Possession that he ranks as one of the absolute worst defenders in the league - ranked 426th. Kyrie ranks 60 spots higher. Both bad but LaVine is worse.

Axe
02-09-2021, 05:25 PM
Lavine has potential but he's clumsy. It might take year or more to finally get himself going.

k0kakw0rld
02-09-2021, 05:55 PM
If he's so good then he should have his team in the playoffs, especially in the East
Kyrie never led a team to the playoffs though :confusedshrug:

PeroAntic
02-09-2021, 06:13 PM
Kyrie is still a better player.

Offensively he's better by a nice margin. More efficient overall.

They both suck defensively but Kyrie actually sucks less than LaVine.

Kyrie is better defensively on a Points Per Possession basis and also in terms of Defensive Rating.

Zach LaVine is so bad defensively in terms of Points Per Possession that he ranks as one of the absolute worst defenders in the league - ranked 426th. Kyrie ranks 60 spots higher. Both bad but LaVine is worse.

How is Kyrie more efficient, Zach is 50/40/85 rn.

Also no chance Kyrie is a better defender, he just plays for better teams on defence. Lavine is bigger stronger and puts way more effort. Kyrie doesnt even try to play defence, Zach at least tries.

The disrespect Lavine gets is crazy.

Dr. Cheesesteak
02-09-2021, 10:18 PM
I'd take Lavine over Kyrie any day. Lavine actually gives a damn.

Im so nba'd out
02-09-2021, 10:39 PM

Beal Harden Butler Jalen Brown Mitchell McCollum Levert Derozan Paul George...i can keep naming em folks if you want me to.

PeroAntic
02-09-2021, 10:49 PM
Beal Harden Butler Jalen Brown Mitchell McCollum Levert Derozan Paul George...i can keep naming em folks if you want me to.

Butler Brown and George are SFs... Harden, Beal, Lavine are top 3 SGs in the league